Marvel, Rebirth:

NPC: The armored man nodded and gestured for the other two to follow him to a small alcove off the main foyer.

It was amazing how many of these there were, if you looked.

"I'm Paladin. Now..."

"I understand what it's like to have personal issues of this magnitude. I do. But that's just what they are. Personal. Nike, this could have waited."

Alyssa's mouth opened, but "Paladin" made a quick shhh sound and it closed. "Both of you are dismissed for the rest of the day. Work your issues out, and come back tomorrow having left this behind. Agent Nike, you're on probation for command of the Pantheon Initiative due to lack of judgement. Rogers, I highly suggest you keep your..." The man half-smiled. "Friend in the loop from now on. Don't do this again, or I'll let the Colonel decide your punishments."

Edited by Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:James blinked, rocking back on his heels for a moment as "Paladin" was speaking. In truth, this was a rather new experience; with the ops he usually ran, and the people usually in charge, lectures at any level were unusual. Being lectured for personal conduct was entirely new, though... The circumstances were a fair bit more extreme than normal."... Understood." He replied, a moment after Paladin finished, eyes narrowing slightly at that pause. Cautiously, he glanced at Alyssa, half expect another slap."Well. We've got our instructions. Anywhere in particular you want to go?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alyssa grabbed James' hand again and hauled him toward the door, keeping her blindfold on to shield her eyes. "I know where. Mostly SHIELD customers, quiet. This way."

NPC: Paladin chuckled to himself and stepped out into the foyer, watching the door they had just left carefully.

No sense in leaving it unguarded.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"Its good to see you too Kristen," Christine said as the girl approached and grasped her hands. It was still a bit odd to Christine that her one time brother from another dimension was now a little sister. But in reality she was thrilled. She'd always wanted a sister.

"I'm back now. Ah promised you ah'd take you shopping when ah came back. If you still want too sometime we can."

IC:

The Hand had supplied John with the location of his target's dojo. They had provided him with a picture of the man he was to kill but no picture of the girl. They told him he would know her when he saw her. As John crept across the rooftop of the dojo he crouched down and then leaned towards one of the glass skylights. Below him he had a good view of the inside of the dojo. He saw an old man standing in a room along with some other people.

It was John's target. John reached behind his back. His gloved hands wrapped around the handles of his katana. He then pulled them from their sheath. John brought the two adamantium katana down to his sides as he got to his feet. He then took a step forward onto the glass. He raised one foot and then brought it down hard. The glass shattered and John fell.

He threw his arms out using them and the swords to slow his descent slightly. John's black garbed feet hit the ground and he knelt to absorb as much of the impact into his legs as he could. He then slowly straightened himself up. The black ninja mask he wore over his face obscured everything but two piercing cyan colored eyes.

John raised his katanas at the old man. "The Hand has sent me to silence you. I will give you the chance to die with honor."

IC: JuliaAll of the students gazed on, frozen in shock, as the sensei and the ninja stared each other down. Obuzābā's face betrayed nothing other than absolute resolve.<<I suppose it was only a matter of time,>> he said in Japanese as his fists clenched. But before he could raise them, a female voice spoke from behind John."I don't know who you are," said Julia. "And for that matter, I don't care. You'd better step away from my sensei or I swear to god I'm going to kick your ninja backside straight back to whatever dark alleyway you crawled out of."Her duffle back sat half-unzipped at her feet, her gauze-wrapped fists were raised, and she was dead-set on punching something aside from the various items of training equipment she had beaten over the past hour or so.

67tlbk.png

IC:James allowed himself to be led along without noise of complaint, easily keeping pace with his ally as she pulled him forward. Now that the initial shock had begun to settle, it wasn't hard to see why so few people had registered his presence, or his identity, for that matter. Though his build hadn't changed, the SHIELD uniform he wore automatically caused most to assuming him to be another common agent, and the SHIELD baseball cap pulled low down on his forehead obscured most of his features from prying eyes.But all in all, he was looking pretty spry for a dead man.OOC: Ugh, my creative mind doesn't want to cooperate this morning. XD Anyway, there'll be a Jameson post when I have a little more time.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Elsewhere, while his old friends dueled, another long-time X-Man was preparing for a murder of his own.

"You are Dallas Green," a robotic voice said happily from his desk. "You are an underachieving lazy simpleton from Alameda, California. It is 7:43 A.M. Pacific Time on a Monday. You have already missed two classes and are--"
"Thank you, Siri," Dallas Green, underachieving lazy simpleton from Alameda, California, groaned, as he did every morning. His eyes budged open a little, and through a thin film of electric blue Dallas saw the world fade into view little by little. Siri, annoyed at being cut off, continued for about two seconds before Dallas reached over to his iPhone and nipped the rest of her lecture on what a little festering piece of waste he was being - his iPhone had gotten a bit temperamental lately - and instead flipped through his music collection and selected a little bit of Purity Ring, blaring music through the iHome in his empty dorm while he hopped into the shower.
Exactly eight minutes later, he stepped out of the shower and tossed his towel over the open bathroom door for drying; he was dressed in just matte black skinny jeans and dark grey surf socks that covered his foot to the top of the heel. Ruffling his long blonde hair with an exhausted yawn, he considered his options.
Skip class today, do something fun.
Go to class today, be miserable.
Skip class, be miserable.
Hahhhhhhhh, right. He was really between a rock and a hard place on that one.
He needed an accomplice. A cosigner. Going through the usual suspects...Nicole was a maybe, though she had a weird habit of coming to him instead of the other way around which had never failed to unnerve the chronokinetic. John Howlett was gone, probably dead somewhere. Julia was still in Japan. Matt Summers, he didn't know well enough, Alec would just want to sit down and play video games all day...Alex.
He would kidnap Alex and force him to have fun. With that thought in his head he leaped up and bounded to the full body mirror, running a hand over his mild stubble and debating yet again if this was the day he finally found the desire to shave his jawline - it wasn't. He went through a couple shirts before finding a simple slim grey v-neck to put on. Hemp bracelet? Check. iPhone? Check.
Now. Time for him to swipe the technopath.
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC PeterThe newly appointed physics teacher walked through the halls of the Xavier Institute, carrying a stack of papers in his hands. Having just finished marking tests in the library, he was on his way to the basement. He had a spare block right now, and he had prepared the next lesson the night before, so that meant he had time to work on his ride back to the future. Stopping in front of the elevator, he awaited its arrival."Ugh, if the folks at Alchemax find out about this, I'll be the laughingstock of the company!" Of all the things that could have possibly happened, Peter had never expected to become a school teacher, teaching youths knowledge he had only barely finished learning himself. Still, it was better than working at MacDonald's and barely getting by. Room and board was free too. Going over the attendance list for his previous classes, he noticed that last block, a certain individual from California had skipped. "Well, it is his first time, and I doubt he's in the physics stream anyway.."

IC:

<<I take no pleasure in what I must do.>> John replied in Japanese. He didn't want to do this. He'd killed before. HeII he'd lost count of how many people he'd killed. Almost all of them had been grunts working for some greater evil. Enforcers, Weapon-X soldiers, the assassins in Vegas, Hydra troops. John had tried to kill someone innocent once. Lost in his own rage and lust to revenge Beast. He'd taken Christopher's arm. John dreamt about that day almost every night now. It was something he wanted to change but never could.

John froze when he heard a female voice speak up from behind him. Is this the girl I'm looking for? Dana Kinney?

"I take it you are my other target." John said as he lowered his blades and then turned to face her. He recognized her instantly. No, that can't be Julia. They'd told him when he saw Dana he would know. And now he did. Dana was Julia. Now that Beast and Ash were dead Julia was one of the only family members John had left. Since she was the daughter of his own father's female clone John saw her as a sister of sorts.

His cyan eyes stared at her in shock for a moment. Then John did something unexpected. He sank his blades into the floor of the dojo. He then lifted his gloved hands to his mask and tore it off. John's black hair was matted with sweat and pressed against his brow. His jaw was lined with stubble and his cyan eyes somehow looked darker but it was him. It was John.

"Julia," John said. "What are you doing here?"

IC:

"Ah should have time later today if your not doing anything. Just going to catch up with Aleks here for a bit."

IC:

Once the President had dismissed them Jennifer got to her feet and grabbed her briefcase. She had decided to stop in DC and visit before heading to Westchester. She wasn't exactly sure how she'd be received or how the school had changed since her father's death.

While in DC she'd heard of the Brotherhood broadcast and then the hasty press conference in response. It had been worth it to attend. Jennifer now had a good idea on how the human and mutant relations were heading. She found it ironic that the President would admit the Brotherhood was a valid political movement only a year after their last leader beheaded the last President.

It was true however that the Brotherhood had seemingly changed. Jennifer was also highly interested in their activity. She hoped that the debate over the registration act would not lead to violence.

IC: 

There is a thing to be said about attending classes on time. Ashley, being the ever dutiful student, had arrived at her next class twenty minutes early. She was ready to learn! Ready to discover! Ready to...be really bored. 

The problem with being early is that there wasn't much to do. She twiddled her thumbs a bit, looked at pictures of her cat, counted her inventory of seedlings she had in the greenhouse. (She knew it by memory.) She checked the time again. 

Only a minute had passed, she sighed. 

Her eyes brightened as an idea formed in her mind, she began to rip out pages from her notebook and fold the pieces of paper in very specific ways. In about two minutes flat she had a small platoon of origami jumping frogs

Soon that platoon turned into legions, and she'd used her entire 500 page notebook to create her frog army. She placed them all over the class room, when students started coming in they'd find paper frogs staring at them with beady eyes. 

Edited by Monika

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: - HYDRA HQ, Unknown location –

Dozens of screens displayed countless battles across the globe, all being conducted and led by one faction, HYDRA. Things were going well for the terrorist organization. The attack on New York, while it had ended in a retreat for HYDRA, proved to the world that even the great United States of America wasn’t safe from HYDRA’s grasp. SHIELD had been nearly powerless to stop them, even so called Avengers had taken heavy losses in the battle, at least half their number had perished.

While they were still recovering, HYDRA’s numbers grew every day. People from around the world had been inspired by HYDRA’s act and were eager to join its ranks in order to create a new world order. Third world countries from across the globe had thousands of potential recruits, people who were tired of being pushed around by their corrupt governments and being used as political chess pieces by the world powers. HYDRA would give them make them strong, give them vengeance.

The Red Skull tented his hands as he surveyed his armies from his throne. Even now the arrogant President of the United States believed they were safe from what had happened in New York. He’d find out soon enough how terribly mistaken he was.

“Great leader!” One of Skull’s most decorated officers entered the chambers, heiling him before approaching. “I just got word from our laboratory in Nebraska! Project Trinity and another experiment have managed to escape!”

Red Skull’s expression darkened, the unfortunate messenger felt a lump growing on his throat. “Tell me General…have those responsible for such a terrible blunder been properly punished?”

“Well sir they’ve been detai-“

“EXECUTE THEM IMMEDIATELY! Unless of course you would like to offer yourself as a replacement!”

The general nervously gave a bow and left with due haste to follow the Red Skull’s orders. The Red Skull, in the meantime, pressed a button on one of the many panels available to him. “Find me someone capable of recapturing the lost experiments! Offer a substantial reward, and a punishment just as substantial if they fail! They are to track down the two experiments and monitor their activities! They are not to engage them unless I give the order!”

OOC: Any HYDRA agents up for a mission? First come first serve. If you want the mission simply IC your character receiving the transmission and will go from there. :3

IC:

"Yeah, yeah, in the meantime, we have to get breakfast," Aleks informed her as Kristen walked away, lifting Christine up by the waist and shoulder in what could only be described as a reverse piggyback ride and carrying her to the cafeteria. "They've been milking cows, preparing grits and cooking scrapple every morning, afternoon, and evening awaiting your return."

"As long as no one calls them cheesy grits then that sounds good to me." Christine smiled.

"They put dairy in those things? Your taste buds must have their own individual X-Genes to even stomach the thought of them--Ooh, look! We renovated the cafeteria, I forgot to tell you...look at those tables. Have you ever seen tables those nice? I certainly haven't."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

That's what she said, thought the part of Aleks English that had spent the last year of his life in upper-crust America, but what he really said was "If you insist" as he set Christine down and motioned for some teenager who he mistook for a waiter to bring them some breakfast.

"Find what you were looking for?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:On smooth hydraulics, the elevator came to a stop. The Technopath within noted a momentary delay in the opening of the doors, and so he mused on what might be causing the issue as he stepped into the hall, blinking at the change from florescent light to sunlight. Thankfully, all was relatively quiet, though he could detect Alec's phone and arm nearby, which meant be was close, and another approaching cell signal-...He knew that Apple ID.That ID belonged to-

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC ReysonMost people, when confronted with an angry Red Skull, would tremble in fear, if not outright run or freeze in terror. Johan Shmidt was a terrifying man when provoked.Reyson, however, just rolled his eyes.Reyson's personal chamber was a very minimalist room, resembling a prison cell more than a room. A futon lay in one corner, with about a dozen communication panels on the other side. The interface to these panels, a small keyboard and a trackpad, lay on the ground; Vincent held no preference for chairs and tables.One of the panels flashed. "A direct communication from the Red Skull," Reyson mused. Walking up to the keyboard, he knelt down on one knee (not out of respect, but because that was the most comfortable position to access the controls), he took the message."Herr Shmidt, rechtmäßigen Herrscher der Welt," Reyson replied on the comm. "Two things. One, you really ought to calm down. And read the Evil Overlord List. You know that tropes wiki? Read that.""Secondly, I currently do not have any major business going on right now, so I am available for the tracking and recapturing of Pronect Trinity and the other Project, which I believe Aella, on virtue of being held in the same testing facility. Shortly after the breakout, the facility transmitted the coordinates 37.2350° N, 115.8111° W, for an unknown reason; this may be a clue. If the recapture of the experiments is our top priority, then I will take up this mission; however, if there is a more pressing issue at hand, please inform me."

Edited by Crimson Superball

IC:Christine smiled as Aleks put her down. She then sat down next to him and then chuckled as Aleks motioned to the random kid in the cafeteria. Her face fell a bit at Aleks question."No I didn't find him anywhere. Ah checked Maine, Virginia, Washington DC, Washington State, Arizona, California and every major city in each state. Ah didn't find anything. No traces. Its like he's just gone."

"He visited me in Vegas, while I was laid up from the Enforcer ambush. I should have said something to him."

"He was there?" Christine said shocked. "How did ah miss him? Its okay Aleks, you had no way of knowing."

IC: JuliaJulia paused, her mouth partially agape. It took a moment for the reality to dawn on her, but when it did, her hands fell to her sides."John?" She scoffed. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here? Why are you trying to kill my Jiu Jitsu teacher?"The sensei relaxed his hands, perplexed but somewhat amused by the scene unfolding before him. "Christ."Her anger was lost under the tide of other emotions that swept over her as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around her genetic sibling."You gave me a freaking heart attack, John."

67tlbk.png

IC:James sat in the seat quietly, ignoring the memorabilia decorating the walls. Alyssa had been right; the clientele was mostly SHIELD, but what she hadn't mentioned were the newspaper articles, the small trophies, and any number of other eccentricities. Proudly displayed on the wall was a photograph of the newest team of Avengers, taken from the newspaper article published after their first outing as a team. They'd all looked tired, but more importantly, they'd been a team, and the public had finally found something to latch onto again.They'd all been there. Noel, in battered gear, a cheerful grin on her face. Howard, looking pleased with himself as always, Brando, unusually serious, Erin being... Well, Erin, in the back row, and James himself had flashed a smile a while wide, seemingly oblivious to the state of his costume.He looked away, gaze returning to the table in front of him, smile faltering."Well, for the first two weeks or so, I couldn't. Doctors had me too doped up on painkillers to think very coherently, even after I woke up. After that, I just didn't know. I knew I couldn't have visitors, wasn't strong enough, but I didn't know that most people thought I'd bit the dust. Only found out about three months in, when the docs told me I was finally well enough to get some fresh air.""And truth be told, I didn't think about it much. Most people who would've cared really were dead. Brando probably already knew, he had a bad habit of doing that, and my family..." A pause. "Well, they stopped in briefly to visit me, so they knew.""And, as selfish as it is, it was easier being dead. I could focus on getting better. If the world knew, I'd have been asked to talk about my teammates, and I really didn't want to do that.""I'm sorry. I didn't think. It was selfish."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Herr Shmidt, rechtmäßigen Herrscher der Welt," Reyson replied on the comm. "Two things. One, you really ought to calm down. And read the Evil Overlord List. You know that tropes wiki? Read that."

The Red Skull's blue eyes narrowed, while Reyson was a valuable asset, he would do well not to utter such nonsense. Obviously the Red Skull had read the Evil Overlord List.

"Secondly, I currently do not have any major business going on right now, so I am available for the tracking and recapturing of Project Trinity and the other Project, which I believe is called Aella, on virtue of being held in the same testing facility. Shortly after the breakout, the facility transmitted the coordinates 37.2350° N, 115.8111° W, for an unknown reason; this may be a clue. If the recapture of the experiments is our top priority, then I will take up this mission; however, if there is a more pressing issue at hand, please inform me."

"I will leave this mission in your capable hands then. You are to head to their last known coordinates in Nebraska and find them. Do not reveal your presence to them, simply report back to me and I'll will personally give you further instructions." Red Skull ended the transmission, stroking his chin as he pondered these turn or events, the significance of the coordinates was a mystery even to him, but he knew just who to call to get answers.

Edited by A billion cats

WARNING WARNING DOCUMENT FOR EYES OF DIRECTOR FURY ONLY WARNING WARNING

INCIDENT LOCATION - CLASSIFIED. INCIDENT DATE - CLASSIFIED. INCIDENT TIME - CLASSIFIED.

Subject: Akihiro, Daken.

IC:

If he didn't sort out the mess he'd gotten himself involved in quick, Daken was going to take a wicked pay cut for this one.

For the hundredth time in the past nineteen hours, the claws between his right knuckles painfully and tapped on the odd material they'd used to build his cage. Blood trickled in drops from the gashes, and he watched as his flesh feebly tried to repiece itself together, still working to recover from the last seven slices. The ######s had tipped their bullets in Carbonadium, and one bullet was still lodged deep in Daken's thigh, impeding his healing factor in ways he hadn't felt in years. His strength was sapping with each self-inflicted wound, and from the way his guards watched they knew it. Those guards...the men that they'd sent to detain him were like nothing he'd ever seen before, with startling blue skin tones and irises that shifted and jutted out in their eyes awkwardly like cubes of ice, and when he tried to manipulate his pheromones they looked at him with a sort of amused, disappointed distaste and turned back to their duties; the men they'd sent to detain him had defeated him too handily, taken him by surprise too quickly; the men they'd sent to detain him were not men at all.

What are these ######s?

The prison made no reply underneath his wrist claw except to tap dully, mockingly, and reflect the look of pained impatience on his face. Christ, I'm sweating, he realized with a stifled groan, dark humor failing him for once as the throbbing in his thigh spiked in time with the ring of his prison. His guards had given up on him, turning away and standing attention stock-still in front of the front wall of his little cage. Blood dripped and dropped on the floor beneath him in little dark pools; a drop hit his boot and stained there, and Daken leaned his head back and growled so hard the insides of his throat began to itch; he could feel the bullet inching around inside him. His wounds would not heal with the bullet inside him. The idea came to him at once as he stared down at its probable location, and it was as sudden as it was terrible.

Though Daken was not chained, and had the freedom to move, all he'd had the energy to do since his capture was count the minutes that went by and guess where he was by now. It had been nineteen hours; he was as close to his original destination as he could possibly get; if he wanted to escape - let alone get the job done - he had to move now. If he didn't, he would die. If he did this wrong, he would die.

They were no longer watching - in fact, he could no longer see them at all - and he could feel himself fading faster; to survive the impossible once again, he would have to push himself past his old limit. He readied his claws above his thigh, where he could still feel, the bullet, and dug down with his fist. Hard.

Though he gritted his teeth and steeled his mind, nothing he could have ever done would have stopped Daken Akihiro from biting open his lip and spraying blood as he screamed out loud, and there was not a man alive whose mockery could have staved his sobs.
They think to hold me! the beast in him roared, its cries sounding as loud as the man in him. Me, the son of Wolverine! Me, who survived Phoenix! Me, who sank their precious Helicarrier! Me, who tore the jaw from Captain America's ###### daughter's ###### face with a FLICK OF MY WRIST, THEY THINK TO HOLD ME!
The bullet dropped to the ground with a mild clink!
Daken Akihiro smiled.
-Tyler
Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Senator Robert Good, R-Virginia, was not having the best day.This may have had something to do to being strapped to an old dentist's chair in a small room several miles out of D.C., and more with the fact that a large figure made of Obsidian, clearly a mutant, stood over again."I'll ask you again, Robert," said Mr. Black. "The money. Where is it?""Well," the man babbled nervously. "You know how campaigns are, and this last one was rather difficult, and-"He was cut off by Mr. Black's finger poking him in the throat. For anyone else this would have been only a minor irritation, but Mr. Black's finger had just grown into a razor sharp obsidian spike, and a bead of dark red blood oozed around the small incision."You have three days, Mr. Good," the hulking giant said slowly. "The club expects a return on their investment. You were aware of that when you made your deal. Don't make me find you again."Black drew back his hand as another man stepped forward out of the shadows, tapping a finger of his own to Good's forehead. The man's eyes rolled back in his head as he slumped in his chair, unconscious."Well, Black," began the man. "Getting a little soft?"The giant shrugged. "I thought we'd give him a chance. He has the money."The man shrugged as he undid the straps holding the senator down."I suppose. Still. We can't have an enforcer going so-"This was interrupted as he was hefted into the air, Black's eyes flashing dangerously."-Right," said the man quickly. "Uh.... Down please?"Black let go, and the man landed deftly on his feet, dusting himself off."Right. Let's get him to the car and they'll get him home. I heard that we have a new assignment coming."Black "hmmphed"."Of course we do."IC: Brianne reluctantly exited the cab, handing the driver a piece of paper. He'd notice later that it wasn't a twenty dollar bill, and she could walk the rest of the way."Thanks, miss," he said, pulling away.She looked up the road. The school was about a half mile away. She clutched Triston tighter and began to walk, the child sleeping in her arms.----It was easy for to get back in without any problems- simply make herself invisible from anyone around her. They'd redecorated, she observed, but the layout was the same.She made her way up the familiar stairs, stopping on the third floor. She unhid herself, but kept Triston invisible. No need to spring it on him all at once.She looked at the door, remembering all the times she'd seen it before- usually the other side, however.She hoped this was still his room.Brianne raised her hand to knock, hesitantly.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alyssa's hand slid the knot loose on her blindfold, the cloth falling and revealing teary brown eyes, still as vunerable as they'd been a year before.

"I know I wasn't anything to you, but... I watched you die, James. I killed for the first time and watched my only friend apart from Natalie die."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:James blinked.Hard concrete under his back, the pain leaking out through his chest along with his blood. No tricks left, no way to call for help... Even his voice has stopped working. Not that it mattered, they were dead anyway. Noel, Howard... At least they'd passed over with each other. He was going to die in an abandoned downtown street in what was supposed to be the city that never sleeps, alone and uncomfortable. At least the pain was fading, but his eyesight was going with it. He didn't have the strength to open his eyes, not that it mattered. All he'd see was death and destruction. The world was faint, almost gone, when a hand closed around his, tears falling, faintly yelling. He tried to open his eyes, but the soldier was too far gone. But the hand didn't let go.Almost unconsciously, he blinked again, the memory, quite suddenly, making itself clear, along with the impact of her words. Slowly, he stood as if to go, but he did quite the opposite; he carefully pulled her into a hug."I'm a moron, alright?" He said quietly. "You're not nothing. Who else showed up when I was outnumbered? Well, Molotov did eventually, but that's beside the point.""I'm sorry," The super soldier said, before launching into two more words that, at first, didn't make any sense. "And thank you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Shiloh LeBeau

Shiloh was glued to the TV screen, she'd been lying on the bed in her hotel room for hours, watching Domink's speech being discussed by countless 'experts' as well as what President Jameson had said soon after. Most of it seemed like utter nonsense to Shiloh, but she was more interested in hearing the effects of Domink's speech across the globe.

What currently plagued her mind however was the location of Domink, since the speech he'd been nowhere to be found, she hoped he hadn't run into any trouble.

"Siri, send a message to Domink's phone...again." This had been the fifth time she'd asked her phone to do something in the past hour. Her cell phone did it regardless, as it was bored of just sitting on the counter and playing ping-pong with itself.

The phone went off with a little ping! as it sent an automated message from Shiloh's phone to Dominik's. She looked at it idly for a second and saw just a blank screen; settling back into the routine with a sigh, Shiloh turned back to the TV screen and watched some hack from CNN go on and on for a minute before the phone pinged again.

"Dominik here," Siri read aloud. "Did you like what you saw?"
"You know it."
"Good," Siri read after about twenty seconds. "Did you have any problems on the road?"
"Does being bored out of my mind in a hotel room count?"
"I'm in the streets. People are massing in hordes, Shiloh. I can hear protests in English, in Italian, a little bit of Spanish...it's beautiful out here."
"Well, I guess I'll be here till things calm down. Plenty of shouting outside my window."
"Then take care, amica mia. I'll see if I can get us a flight together back stateside come morning."
Shiloh smirked as she rested on the bed, "Cool."
Edited by A billion cats

John Harken- Middle of nowhere Nebraska

IC: Over the past few weeks SHIELD had tracked a strangely large amount of activity in this area, being the closest agent at the time, John had been ordered to investigate. According to the map currently on his dash-mounted tablet, John was getting close to where the analysts thought everybody was going.

Stopping the car, he got out, bringing a pair of binoculars with him.

Lets see here. Fields, fields, more fields. Power lines, humvee with buzz-saws on the front. Shack. more fiel-... waitwhat?

Panning the binoculars back around to the very out of place vehicle currently tearing through one of the open fields. It was hard to tell who was driving from this angle, but he figured that whoever it was, he had just found pretty darn good proof of what he had been what he had been sent to check out.

Getting back in his car, John took off towards the humvee. Figuring out who was inside would be a good first step to figuring out what was going on in the area.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Nobody was home at his dorm. Dallas Green had snuck off to find Alexander Smith and bring him in for fun, and that's exactly what he planned on doing.

He had cleverly turned on his iPhone again just in time to let Alex know he was coming, but the technopath hadn't quite realized his mate was still looking to practice his amateur time travelling skills, so by the time he detected the chronokinetic on the move Dallas had already poofed into spontaneous blonde existence behind him and--

"ALEX~"

The Technopath whirled around, ducking down, and sidestepping as if to avoid enemy fire, stopping suddenly when the identity of the arrival registered. Straightening, he corrected the alignment of his tie, as if pretending his reaction hadn't occurred.

"Dallas, I've told you not to sneak up on me."
"You don't appreciate me enough," he pouted, not responding. "I want to have fun."
"And I'd like to not pay for the technology budget out of my own pocket."
"Cry me an algorithm. Come on, take the day off. We'll be like Butch and Sundance, Bonnie and Clyde, Ferris and Cameron! I'm pretty sure if we move quick we can find one of Warren's Ferraris and take it for a spin..."
"..."
Alex paused, weighing the options. "First of all most of those were criminals. Second... Maybe. I have to do some things first, but maybe. First and foremost, I need to eat something, I haven't eaten since Monday."
"It is Monday."
"..."
"..."
"Yep, let's get some food."
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: As her knock went unanswered, Brianne cautiously entered the room.He would leave it unlocked, she thought with a smile.She glanced around the room. A lot of things had changed, yes, but Dallas' room was still a mess- and full of memories.Of course, she hasn't really thought out this scenario.Where are you? she mused thoughtfully.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC Reyson"Yes sir. Heil Hydra." Cutting off the comm line, he mused to himself for a moment. "Why would the base transmit the coordinates for Area 51?" He kept this on his mind as he exited the room.A few hours later...The HYDRA prototype teleportation machine hadn't been ready for deployment yet, but by syncing it with the STU, Reyson was able to make do. Making sure to disguise himself, he landed in Lincoln, Nebraska dressed as a businessman, even giving himself a haircut and dying his hair black. Renting an electric car (with a fake identity, of course), he made his way towards the testing facility. However...Reyson spotted Humvee with front mounted buzzsaws tear through a field."What in the heck?!" Reyson thought. "Is that HYDRA tech? If so, it's incredibly environmentally unfriendly. Wait, what are they doing to those plants?!" Reyson was about to drive in pursuit but spotted a second car take off in pursuit. "Huh?" Reyson thought. "If that dude spots me..." Exiting the car, Reyson took off as fast as he could, waiting for his portal device to fully charge up. In the case that he lost his target, he could use it to jump ahead of them. Taking out a communicator, he sent a video recording to HYDRA command. "Reyson Tsui here. I've spotted a Humvee with buzzsaws tear through a field. It looks like one of ours. Judging from the driving patterns, it looks like the driver is drunk, but there is a chance they might be trying to make a getaway, in which case they could be our targets. A second vehicle has been spotted pursuing the Humvee, driver identity unknown. I'm laying low."OOC man, this post is horrible. I was trying to type this and play the piano at the same time

Edited by Crimson Superball

IC: He was dying.

Alyssa dropped the shield, stunned into inaction.

She paused for an eternity, watching him fade out.

Ever.

So.

Slowly.

She eventually moved, running as fast as she could but...

Far.

Too.

Slowly.

Alyssa clasped his hand in hers, the rookie's tears falling on his face as the city burned around her.

The same tears fell on his shoulder now. "I'm just glad you're alive."

Edited by Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Wolbachia

"No, I was not responsible for the loss of your Arabic robot's head."

To the others waiting at the small bus stop, the young man in the tightly-pressed suit was probably insane, or someone who was simply very clumsy. In a way, both could be applied to Gabriel. After all, the mutant genderbender had gotten into more than enough trouble to justify his terrible luck, and had he not been at least the tiniest bit insane, he probably would not have survived any of the events that plagued the previous year.

"Seriously Michael," he continued into the phone. "I didn't do anything to it."

There was absolutely no correlation between the disappearance of the ENF-002's head and the half-assembled motorcycle that looked suspicious like a Valkyrie's head that currently lay dormant in Gabriel's motel room. Honestly.

*If I do find out that you stole the thing, I am going to kill you.*

What sounded like some sort of giggle emanated from the genderbender as he ended the call.

"Well," he commented to nobody in particular, "I suppose I'll just have to find someplace to hide again."

IC: Aella - Somewhere in frickin Nebraska -

Driving was hard...especially through a dense forest in the middle of the night! (It was so frickin dark out here!) At least I had headlights!

Berrgghhh! Nevermind, lost the headlights. The buzz saws were tearing through most of our obstacles though, and anything else the Humvee's armor could handle we were good to g-

Me and Trinity screamed as we collided into the biggest frickin tree we'd ever seen. True today was the first time we'd ever seen trees but that was besides the point. The Humvee stopped dead, sending the both of us flying foward. I hit my head on the steering wheel pretty hard, it hurt.

After a few moments of being in shock I finally started to get a sense of my surroundings again, first thing I did was check on Trinity. "Trin...are you okay?"

IC: As her knock went unanswered, Brianne cautiously entered the room.He would leave it unlocked, she thought with a smile.She glanced around the room. A lot of things had changed, yes, but Dallas' room was still a mess- and full of memories.Of course, she hasn't really thought out this scenario.Where are you? she mused thoughtfully.

IC:

Brianne found someone else entirely, quite a bit of noise and high pitched chatter was coming from the kitchen. If Brianne went to investigate she'd find one of the strangest sights.

Ashley was busy decorating Dallas' kitchen with origami frogs, pushing a few of them downwards to make them hop. They were all over the floor as well.

"Now remember guys, don't start croaking till I give the signal!" She pushed a button on her phone, which started to ribbit.

Edited by A billion cats

IC ReysonReyson watched dumbstruck from about 500 meters away using a NVD as the Humvee hit a tree....Slowly, Reyson picked up the comm and whispered into it, this time a live message, hoping that somebody would pick up. "...This is Reyson Tsui. The buzzsaw Humvee has driven into a forest and seems to have hit something. Maybe a tree? Anyways, I heard a loud crash and I can confirm the Humvee has stopped moving (man this is ridiculous). What should I do?"