Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: 

Ashley gulped nervously, both Dallas and Alex were looking at her for an explanation. She tried to think back, who had taught her what that meant? She wasn't sure if she could pin it on any one person, condemning them to the death glare of Dallas or the logical backlash of Alex. Whoever she pinned this on would suffer such a fate, she couldn't live with that kind of guilt!

Oh I know! Just make someone up!

Nuuu you can't! Alex would use his computer witchcraft to figure out the truth!

Aaaaaahhh! What do I do!?

Don't panic Ashley! I'm sure we'll figure something out! Oh I just got an idea!

"Well...I've heard lots of people use it before...sooo one day I asked Siri about it and she told me."

Phew...told them the truth without naming anyone specific...well besides Siri...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

IC:

"The default Siri needs a discretion setting."

IC:

In the wee hours of the morning not even sugar is sufficient to keep one awake, which is fortunate after one has consumed quite a lot of it. Not that one necessarily sleeps for very long, given that the dark-haired girl in question slept a few mere hours before waking. From her position on the couch she had given the situation quite a bit of thought, owing to the fact that the other occupant of the room was still asleep, to reach a plan of action. 

Concluding that she needed to avoid waking him Rebekah had instead elected to start raiding the kitchen.

A few bowls of cereal later he was showing no more signs of life, so she had made her way to the bathroom and proceeded to take a shower. Fifteen minutes later he had moved only a little so she began the arduous process of drying and straightening her hair.

Perhaps once that hour's work was done he would have awakened.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IC:

"Could you guys please not go near my phone? There's stuff on it."

IC:

Blackberries?

Dallas, so lost in a comfortable state of torpor upon the couch, was dead to the world until his nose, unbidden, took a small whiff of a scent that was about as familiar as it was expensive. The chronokinetic mutant took a few more whiffs, brain slowly flaring into activity out of a state of dull, subconscious alarm, but his eyes wouldn't open. He reached lazily for the head that should have, by all rights, been using his chest as a pillow - or , even for Tali's head - but his hand only landed softly on his own bare chest with a drumming thud of his fingers.

Where...

He smelled blackberries.

Euuuugh.

"Kitchen or shower..."

He paused a second, waiting to hear the roach-like sounds of refrigerator tampering and panicked skittering along the floor. They never came. So she wasn't eating.

I knew she used my shampoo.

He bit back a yawn and waffled between a couple courses of action - going to her or waiting for her to come to him. Taking into account Bek's obsessive nature, and how comfortable it was to just lay here and relax...

He decided to exercise one function that never needed any relaxation or prodding.

Giggity

Talking!

"Beeeeeeeeek."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Ashley looked at Dallas, even as she bit into her watermelon.

"What kind of stuff, Dallas?" There was a long pause.

"Well anyway, I'll promise to stay away from your phone, but we have to pinky swear it." She raised her pinky finger towards Dallas.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

• 4 weeks later...

IC:

"I don't really go near it."

IC:

"Yes?"

The answer was distant at first, out of Dallas' view, but soft footsteps padded across the room and brought Rebekah into view. She didn't sound particularly concerned about being caught smelling of blackberries, if anything she seemed more relieved that he'd finally woken up. Even her patience had been tested by that point, though she would have been fine a while longer.

Hair hour was still in progress, evident by the brush that she was running through her damp hair while she waited for... Whatever he had been trying to get her attention for. The sweatpants and tank top were pretty clearly a midstep between the shower and getting dressed for the day, but her long black hair was almost presentable. It certainly wasn't the fright that greeted her every time she woke up in the morning. Settling on the arm of the couch seemed to content her while she brushed and waited.

She cocked her head a little and fixed him with a questioning look.

"Morning. What's up?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

• 3 months later...

IC:

It felt like he'd been living in a dream. A long dream that mostly consisted of waiting. He wasn't even sure how long it had been. He'd lost track of time a long time ago. Her name was Nicole Binder, a pretty blonde girl who'd been in a coma now for months. John had barely even known her. He knew more about the rumors about her, then really who she was. That she'd done some messed up things in the past with her old powers. That she'd tried to take her life, and failed but ended up in a coma that never seemed to end.

Dallas might have asked him why he cared so much. But she was an X-Man, X-Men didn't leave X-Men behind and he felt like the others had forgotten about this girl a long time ago. , her father had been beheaded on national television. This world was cruel, but it was hardly as cruel as the reality John had come from with the other Ultimate X-Men.

When he wasn't sitting, waiting for her to wake up sometimes he'd ventured into thrift shops and collected comic books about the original X-Men. The ones who'd existed before the Phoenix wiped them all away. They say only half the stuff in those comics were true, but still he liked to read them to Nicole, it was better then complete silence.

A lot of times he contemplated the death of his other self. The John that had been from this reality, Johnathan heard that he'd been killed by Daken, who in a way was Johnathan's own brother, but only from a different reality. How did I end up the calm headed one out of the two realities? What went so wrong with this universes' John for Daken to kill him? Johnathan had a theory about that. He'd heard Daken had experimented on this universes' John before Daken had killed him, maybe the experiments had twisted him into something he wasn't. But he had another theory, one that made a little sense. What if when there are two of the same being, but from different universes, and when you bring them together in one reality, maybe its too much. Maybe one has to go. Maybe the other John died so this John, so I can exist. He wasn't sure, all he knew was that he really hated werewolf movies now that he was normal again.

"Um... where am I?"

"....." he didn't believe it at first. Nicole couldn't be awake, she couldn't be back. Not after so long, he'd stopped believing a long time ago.

"Glad to see you finally decided to join the living."

"John is that you? I thought you were dead.

"Wrong John girly, I'm the Ultimate one." he said as he got to his feet and pulled out his cellphone before sending a mass text to every student, and Ultimate X-Man from the institute he had in his phone.

John: Nicole's awake, like really awake.

IC:

Christine felt the sun against her skin as she ran across the Institute grounds. This is how she liked to start her days, running and admiring the scenery. It helped keep her mind away from how many friends she lost and how many graves there were behind the school these days.

She felt her phone vibrate and came to a halt before pulling it out. There was a text from John.

"We'll I'll be, that wasn't expected." Christine said before she turned towards the school. "I wonder what everyone's goin to think, I'd given up hope a long time ago."

IC:

Jennifer sat at her desk in the SHIELD office she'd been assigned too and sighed. After she'd left Westchester after the death of Red Skull she'd applied to be a SHIELD agent with her old connects through SWORD. It hadn't been hard to get her back in active duty. But things had become quiet, now she spent her days typing away at a computer while waiting for some real action. She took a sip of coffee and glanced over at a framed picture of her father, Hank McCoy and smiled.

I miss you dad.

IC:

His name was Quinn. He was a new recruit to the X-Men, and he hadn't been at the institute as long as the others. Right now, he was bored. Very bored. He walked down a hallway in the mansion.

"YO, what is there to do around here?" he shouted.

IC:

He didn't have a name. Not really. His name was X, and he went by Maverick. Weapon-X had stolen that from him, and much more. It hadn't been hard for them to find him alone. The great Kane Johnson said that they could take on the remnants of Weapon-X together. Oh how wrong he'd been.

Maverick found himself on the top of a building crouched over a sniper rifle. His target was none other then Kane Johnson. A loose end that had been eluding Weapon-X for too long.

"Do you have the shot," an anonymous voice said over Maverick's com. He didn't know who the man was, just that he was Weapon-X and if Maverick didn't do as he said then the bomb implanted at the base of his skull would blow.

"Yes," Maverick said. It was true, he had Kane in his cross-hairs. The flame mutant was sitting alone at a diner looking at his phone and nursing a brew. The Brotherhood mutant didn't know what was coming.

"Sorry, about this. No hard feelings." Maverick muttered as he took a breath then pulled the trigger.

CLICK. Bang.

IC:

The bullet flew from the top of the bullet straight at Kane's skull. Kane felt something odd, something made him look up at the last instant. But it was too late. Kane saw nothing but red as his head snapped back. Then he saw nothing...

IC:

"Kill confirmed," Maverick said.

"Good, go dark. Don't let anyone follow you. Await further instructions.."

OOC:

Yeah I'm back guys. Know this RP has been kinda dormant but Tyler said I could jump back in. And yeah, most of these characters are open for interaction.

IC:

My God.

He was staring at her; he had to get it together!

They don't even have boobs like that on Olympus!

This was a Rebekah Fell he doubted anyone had ever known - the creature of comfort in her tank top and figure-hugging sweats, looking at ease and happy as she perched and played with her hair. She looked half a decade younger than she had the night before. It was bizarre. Almost alien.

######, she's really gorgeous.

Dallas broke the moment.

Sitting up, he reflexively wrapped one arm around the mole's waist and yanked her off balance, sending the brush flying from her hand and tousling her enormous, half-fixed trail of hair. He could hear the mole-like screech of protest already building in her throat. He beamed in response.

"There was no babe around when I woke up. It was ###### scary. I don't ever want to live that life again. Hold me."

-Tyler

Edited by Sauce

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"A terrifying twist."

The screech came, though by that point it was closer to a low protest from the back of her throat. Dallas' beam was met with an indignant stare from mismatched eyes, level and reproachful. A second brush had appeared in her hand scarce seconds after the first hit the floor, so she could continue the process of fixing her hair even despite his interference. She smiled, a change of scant degrees, despite her glare and stabilized herself enough to keep brushing by bracing her other hand against his chest.

"To think that the de facto leader of the Ultimates could be beaten by an early riser. Not even an early riser, simply the act of rising early." Rebekah's playful needling, nonetheless, was followed by a brief yawn. "Be calmed. I was a few yards away."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Be not afraid, for even had you walked many miles, at attention, I would have stood. My heart, for you, soars like eagle."

Be calmed, huh...

"I spent most of my life in a much better time zone than this one, you can't fault me for being nostalgic for it," Dal shot back. "Besides, it's your job to watch my flawless while I'm sleeping anyway, so by taking advantage of that in an argument, you've failed your duties as guard doggo. No Scooby Snacks for you, . Your dogspotting rating has dropped to a 13/10. No headpats for a week."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

• 3 weeks later...

IC:

"Right, so the thing about shoes, see, they're the hardest, like, the physically hardest thing you wear, right?"

Cynegild was sitting on top of his liquor cabinet, sipping from a steel thermos of red tea as a group of mercenaries ate roast chicken to celebrate moving the last of his things into his new apartment. Their leader, Drachentocht, lay on a fluffy rug and stared at the ceiling as Cynegild continued talking.

"So they're harder than any of your clothes, but what's always the thing that wears out first? I can make a pair of pants last two years if I'm good to them, I've had this shirt, this one with the ruffles? Ten years I've had this shirt. But shoes? Three months, tops."

"Picker." A hint of exaggerated patience there, like someone about to explain basic addition to a toddler.

"Aye?"

"You run along railings and rooftops when you get bored, occasionally jumping off of both. You brought in the New Year by stabbing fascists in the neck and dancing around explosions, and you do much of this in heeled boots that would make King Louis the Fourteenth jealous, and you're asking me to explain to you why your shoes wear out?"

There wasn't much sound in the apartment for a few minutes, beyond the occasional slurp as Cynegild drained his tea, but when he set the thermos down with a clink...

"Yes. Yes that is absolutely a thing I demand an explanation for."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 3 months later...

IC:

"That seems harsh." The Ultimate answered without much pause, cocking her head a few degrees as she continued her grooming. "It isn't as though anyone could have gotten to you any easier while I was over there as when I am right here. Besides, a 13/10 is still much higher than average."

fK5oqYf.jpg