Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:"No, Nebraska is one state out of fifty that make up this country, which is in turn one of several hundred countries."IC:Rebekah rolled her eyes good-naturedly, wrapping her arms around Brooklyn, watching her start the show. Though perhaps not the wisest idea, she couldn't resist one more remark."My dear, you're a bit delusional."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:At that, Tera did open her eyes. "None. Hydra hasn't been a dominant force in the world for decades, and until New York, most people assumed that they were dead and gone.""They don't have any real holdings."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Aella

"Well...someone ###### lied to me!" I exclaimed, though really, I wasn't too surprised that pretty much everything HYDRA had told me was a complete lie, concerning how they treated me. The only truth I learned in that hellhole was how to fight.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Scorcher

"Yeah, Dom's speeches are much better then Quicksilver's, I'll admit that." Kane smirked as he puffed out some smoke.

"Let's hope you're right. Its getting kind of lonely in that apartment, even with you around my friend."

IC: Triblade

"It did? Wow shows why I failed history." Matt chuckled.

IC: Feral

"Beats the HeII out of me," John shrugged. "Maybe money left over from his parents." he said as he started the car and hit the gas. He drove through the gate of the school and took off down the road ignoring the speed limit as he drove towards the nearest Papa John's.

"Did I tell you that the Hand removed my adamantium skeleton?" John asked as he drove. A tendon on the side of his chin pulsed slightly as he ground his jawline.

"They had a metalkinetic tear it out of me."

IC:

After buying their clothes, Kristen had the nice chance of extra sibling bonding time with her older sis as they headed back home. Reflecting on it, Kristen decided that the whole venture was quite successful, and she felt like they felt more like sisters than prior.

They didn't have to get onto the massive front lawn to see that there was a party going on. Too much energy (literally, for some of the manor's inhabitants) in the air. Second they pulled in, Kristen deposited her newly-purchased clothes in her room, then found Dallas. The one that was born in this dimension.

"Hey Green! What's the occasion?" She asked, deciding that the best way to find results was to skip all the stuff she normally did, and get straight to the occasion. Especially considering how he looked shiftier than usual.

IC:

"NICOLE DROP THE BEER WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED""Hey Green! What's the occasion?"

"Oh, uh...hey, other Chris. We're throwing a house party. Want to be our lookout?"

IC:

"Summers, I was an only child. You're the closest I've ever had to a real brother, so I'm going to tell you this from the bottom of my heart, and I mean it with nothing but love - you will not survive in the real world unless you get picked up in the first round of the Draft."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nicole

Nicole quickly threw the beer to the bround. Sploosh. Carbinated beer began to spray all over.

"Ahhh!!" Nicole said as she began dancing around trying to doge the jets of foamy beer as it sprayed in all directions.

"You're probably right. Which is why I need to keep training."

IC:

Dallas Brett Green had never been a man to consider suicide, but as Nicole promptly destroyed an entire case of beer before his eyes he felt his hands shaking, twitching up towards his chest, trying to bludgeon himself to death before forcing the urge down and turning back to Card.

"What I'm saying is...please be our lookout."

IC:

"...Well, I mean, if that's what you want to take away from that statement, okay."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"It is."

IC: Nicole

"Its finally over," Nicole sighed as the sprays of beer stopped. "I sort of made a mess..."

IC: Mimic

Christine stood back watching the spectacle from afar. She then shook her head slightly and headed off towards her room with her bag of clothes she'd purchased. "See yah later sis."

IC:
Aleksandr Belikov was not a man prone to being speechless - suavity came as natural to him as the process of inhaling and exhaling or chewing and swallowing. But sometimes - generally times like this - Matt just sucked all the words right out of his mouth.
"What the heII am I supposed to do with you, Matt?"
"Help me get picked up by the Draft?"
The words floated right away from him again, and after a second of fumbling for a reply Aleks sighed and turned around, shaking his head and laughing with a backwards wave to Matt as he walked towards the locker room exit.
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Julia

Julia remembered how much it had hurt the morning (afternoon? Evening?) she had woken up with freshly-implanted adamantium claws. They had given her some sort of anesthetic during the operation itself, if only so she wouldn't go into shock and severely hinder their work, but they had almost completely rearranged the tendons in her arms all the way up to her elbow and cut deep incisions up and down her bones to make room for the new hardware. It felt about as nice as having ten-inch razor-sharp knives stowed away in your forearms could feel.

Now she imagined having all of that adamantium simultaneously torn out of her body.

"Ow," she said after a pause. "That must have...wow..."

67tlbk.png

Matt scratched his head as Aleks departed. "Well that was strange." he muttered to himself before he turned towards the mirror and began to fix his wet hair, muttering slightly under his breath as he did so.

"Yeah, it hurt like a ****." he smirked as they flew down the road. He then punched the stereo with his finger and waited as music began to blast. Before they knew it they'd pulled up outside Papa John's.

"Let's hope they can make 28 pizzas that fast. I don't like waiting."

OOC: I'll take that offer for interaction with Jennifer, if that's olay with you, Flex. IC: TLAW-001 VivusAfter the president's speech, Vivus switched to watching the Vince Jackson Jr. Show. However, he quickly became horrified by it, promptly shutting it off. "That's enough television for now.." he quietly said to himself, as he got up and walked around the Helicarrier.After a while, he saw another SHIELD agent talk with a woman he did not recognize. Puzzled, he walked ocer to talk to her. "Excuse me, I don't think I've seen you before. Who are you, and why are you here?"OOC: I can edit that if it's not good. Sorry for dissapearing, I'll try to be more active...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Jennifer

Emerald eyes hidden behind reflective spectacles took in the figure as it stepped towards her. Jennifer analyzed Vivus' crimson colored armored form, his helmeted face and the green eyes staring at her.

"My name is Jennifer McCoy," she replied. "I'm an ex agent of SWORD. I've come here to try to speak with Fury or whoever is in charge. I'm hoping to be taken on as a SHIELD agent." she said as she adjusted her glasses on the bridge of her nose. The strong wind on the deck of the Hellicarrier caused her long brown hair to blow around as she spoke.

"You're probably right," John grunted as he slung himself over the side of the car much like Julia did before following her inside. He glanced at the stack of pizzas and then at the attendant at the register.

"How much do I owe yah'?"

"That will be $75 sir."

"****. Right, here you go." John said as he pulled out a stack of bills and handed it to her.

"There goes the money I earned in Japan."

IC: TLAW-001 VivusAs Jennifer examined Vivus, he did the same, though his analysis went beyond her appearance.Second form which grants enhanced strength and agility. Also has the ability to generate heat by maintaining contact with an object. Note to self, do not make her mad..."Nice to meet you, Jennifer, my name is Vivus. You're looking for Fury? Hm... I'm not sure where he is... Do you?" he asked to the other SHIELD agent Jennifer was conversing with.OOC: The second passage is supposed to be italicized. Unfortunately, I'm on a tablet, and I don't know how to italicize manually. Does anyone know how? EDIT: Thanks Zyke.

Edited by JiMing

"Nice to meet you Vivus," she smiled. "You're a SHIELD agent aren't you. And from the looks of it you're not entierly human..." Jennifer had seen a good deal of cyborgs and androids in her day working for SWORD.

The SHIELD agent Jennifer had been with shook his head. "Fury's in a meeting or something. He's currently not responding. He's a busy man. All I can tell you is sit tight and you'll see him eventually M'am."

John leaned on the nearest wall and watched as Julia began carying stacks of pizza to the car. He flicked his gaze back at the pizza guy. "You better not forget my anchovies bub. Or you're going to have one really unhappy customer."

IC: TLAW-001 VivusChuckling, Vivus responded "You're right on both accounts. I am indeed a SHIELD agent, and I'm competely robotic. My full name is actually TLAW-001 Vivus. I suppose I'm a android, but my creator hated that term. He wanted to create a robot with the ability to think, feel, respond, and change like a human being. Not sure if he succeeded or not..." he said queitly. Nodding at the other agent, he turned back to Jennifer, saying "So you're a mutant, correct? Nice powers you got there."

Edited by JiMing

IC:

"Well," Aleks muttered under his breath as he hopped up effortlessly and grabbed an air vent, wrapping his fingers around it and then pulling himself up to loosen the screws with a little pocket screwdriver. "He was acting weird. Maybe I'll ask Christine about him..."

The thief loosened the final screw and climbed up into the vent, pulling it back into place loosely behind him as he crept down the well-mapped passages he used to travel between places, classrooms, and dorms.

When Christine Marie opened up the door to her quarters twenty minutes later, she would find her Russian creating life.
"Howdy, sugahplum!" he called to her with a painfully well-done Southern accent as he retrieved the cheese biscuits from the oven and set them on her counter. "About time yah got here - ah was gettin' jumpier than a hog around grease!"
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"You're also correct," Jennifer beamed. "How exactly did you know what my powers were?" it wasn't that Jennifer cared that he seemed to know them, she just wanted to know how. Jennifer liked to know how things worked and fit together.

IC: Mimic

"Aleks? What are yah doing? Have yah lost your mind?" Christine said as she stood in shock. She then covered her mouth and stifled a laugh. "Those biscuits do smell good though honey." she said as she moved closer to the plate.

IC:

"Well, I need girl talk, you were the first person that came to mind, so I figured I'd win you over with these first."

Christine grabbed a biscuit and took a bite. "So what'd you need to talk about then?"

Right to it, huh? Aleks thought as he took one of the cheesiest biscuits he'd made and took a pensive bite. "Summers," he finally admitted. "He's been acting different lately. Not sure what to make of him."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus"Um, well you see, I have a scanning program built in, which I can activate to see if anyone in the immediate area around me has powers. If so, I look at them and can get information on what their power is. I myself don't know how it works exactly, sorry."

Edited by JiMing

IC: TLAW-001 VivusVivus staggered back from the punch in surprise. "Uh, it might, my creator never specified anything about my technology. And I'm not sure you'd be able to find out much, a few scientists told me that my technology wasn't similar to what they've seen before..."

Jen blinked in surprise. She hadn't meant to knock Vivus back, she'd gone for more of a light tap. "Sorry, guess I don't know my own strength. Anyway I'd still be interested to see your components unless that's too weird. I'm very interested in science and also a bit with robotics though I'm not as skilled in it."

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus"No, it's fine." he said. " I just don't expect people I just met to do that. It was more of a reaction than anything." he explained. "Anyways, you could, but just make sure not to damage anything. I'd prefer being in one piece again afterwards. And don't expect to go through my data either, my creator made sure to put several layers of encyption over them." Vivus his head back. "I hope Fury finishes whaver he's doing soon..."

Edited by JiMing

IC:

To his credit, Aleksandr Belikov didn't laugh. He just kind of sat there, and blinked. And then blinked some more. And then took a bite of a biscuit while he blinked again.

"I was talking about Matt," he reminded Christine, as if there were some female Summers walking around the Westchester city limits that she'd gotten him confused with. "Blonde, good-looking, kind of a drooling simpleton sometimes but good-hearted as can be..."

"Yeah, that's exactly the Summer's ah'm talking about. Matt Summers."

"...But...but Matt's not...Matt doesn't...I'm a guy."

"I know," Christine shrugged. "I think it has to do with that video you two made that one night. He told me about it one time."

Now Aleks did laugh, but not at Christine; his amusement came purely from the absurdity of what Matt had told her. It went on for several seconds but slowly a creeping feeling of awkward, belated realization mingled with the Russian's mirth and he quieted only when taking a final bite of his first biscuit and swallowing it in a contemplative mood he clearly was trying to expunge.

"Ohhhh, Christine," he finally sighed, out of breath from his slowly uneasy laughter. "There's no video. Matt had a camera but it only took pictures, and in any case, I would've known..."
Then he trailed off. He wouldn't known, right? Matt had told him there weren't any pictures of that night either until he'd randomly found some on his laptop, but how could they get to his laptop without going through his camera? He couldn't have taken a video, could he? Matt would have told him if there was a video. Right?
Wait, why had there been a camera in Matt's room anyway?
Matt had bought him the vodka for last Christmas, and they had split it all before heading back to his room. He hadn't remembered a camera when he walked in.
Matt had charged him and sniffed his hair in New York, which could be excused...maybe...and then asked what shampoo he liked. He'd used that same scent ever since.
"Summers, be ready to catch a body."
"Hopefully, I'll be able to catch yours."
Matt had been showering next to him for a year.
"Mother of God, the football captain's in love with me."
-Tyler
Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Doctor, if I wasn't looking for whatever help I could find, I wouldn't be here."

IC

"Thank you for your honesty," she replied simply. "I want to help you, so it looks like we make a fitting pair.

"If you don't mind," she continued, idly playing with a pen. "Why don't you tell me some more about the battle for New York."

IC:"I wasn't there."The technopath's tone, for the first time, held a note of surprise, perhaps even of confusion. He raised an eyebrow slowly, thinking, before opening his mouth to elaborate further."I was here. I was minding the institute, at one point defending it from Novocain, while the battle raged. I knew it was happening. I could sense every signal going in and out, I knew what was going on only a short distance away, and despite my impulse to go and help, I stayed here. And that was a decision I still doubt from time to time.""Why is that particular event significant?"

fK5oqYf.jpg