Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Oh, Christ, can nothing I say be taken as a joke around here...?" the Ultimate groaned. "Yes, Card, I know I promised I wouldn't kill him. Relax."

He turned back to Joey Walker, and then to Alex, and he grinned widely, flipping his jet black bangs over one eye as he slowly weakened the temporal field around the bully.

"We handling him Novocain style? We teaming up again? Huh? Huh?" he invited, winking at Alex.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Just because something couldn't be justified didn't mean you had to not bring it along. It just meant, really, that amorality was the way to go at that particular moment.

Cynegild reflected on that as he put on his seatbelt, Genghis Khan already wobbling away on the dashboard. The meeting had been confirmed, a tuxedo had been donned, and his heavily-customized, discreetly armoured car was now on its way to a meeting at the Royal Suites hotel. Now that a plan had been started, he found it easier to think of other, less urgent matters, as though just beginning the process of beginning the process of doing something about Dominik Lord had made things better. Even the idea of bringing the bobblehead to a meeting would not have occurred to him while he was preoccupied with the broadcast. He was still, for the most part, thinking about it, but the anger and offense had been replaced with the awareness of an opportunity that had been handed to him on a golden platter.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:

Dallas took a long, yearning look past the kid to his dorm room, just waiting to be ripped apart with a fire axe, and let out an equally long, crestfallen sigh.

"I miss home," he whispered glumly to himself, before he swung the axe over his shoulder like Paul Bunyan and walked through the crowd, gesturing for Card to follow.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Awkward doesn't begin to cover it."The Technopath said, seemingly materialized out of thin air. The seventeen year old wasn't physically intimidating, in fact, his suit toned down the appearance of what muscle he had as he regarded Joey coldly. In fact, if the blackmailer wasn't aware of who he was, and with nearly a year of almost total solitude it wouldn't be surprising, he looked suspiciously like an easy target."You haven't behaved yourself, have you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"I didn't think so. Now, you see my friend over there?" He gestured at the departing Dallas without looking back, his tone never changing. "He would like very much to cause you great, great physical pain. And truth be told, I'm tempted to let him.""But, assuming he doesn't kill you, you can recover from that. What I will do if you ever blackmail anyone ever again will cause you no physical pain, but it will very likely send your world crashing down around you. You are going to leave every single one if your victims alone, Kristen especially. The poor girl has been through enough.""Do I make myself clear?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:"Good." The technopath turned, walking back down the hall. The good therapist was in the midst of arriving, so he paused turned to her, and gestured towards Joey."You might want to have a few words with him, doctor."IC:"That we do." James remarked, returning to his own seat. "Sorry for getting you dismissed, by the way."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I am alright Aella," Trinity said, clutching at her head. She wasn't bleeding, thank goodness for that. At the sound of someone outside of the car, Trinity froze and stared out the window, watching carefully.

"Aella, what do we do?" Trinity whispered, glancing back at Aella.

IC:

As soon as I knew Trinity was okay and not bleeding, (My forehead in the meantime was feeling a bit warm and sticky, how strange.) I turned to address our intruder who was banging on the window. More than likely he was a HYDRA agent, I mean what else could he be? (Was there anything else to be?)

I responded to his knocking by kicking the door open with all the force I could, hopefully I was quick enough to slam the solid steel door into his face. "Quick Trin! Let's make a run for it!" I quickly scrambled to the passenger side if Trin, opening that door and leaping out.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Sakuya Harada)

Alright I'm pretty sure this has been like the eighth time I have pressed the button to call the elevator and the doors haven't opened. Definition of insanity, right? Well right now this door is elevator is getting between me and therapy, and I really don't appreciate how unresponsive it's being. You some people squeeze a stress ball to relieve their stress, others put on boxing gloves and go hit a punching bag. I'm not allowed to use the school's gymnasium, the staff realized that after about twenty ruined punching bags the message was getting through, I wanted an actual challenge, something (short of field experience) only the Danger Room could really provide.

Whoops, I forgot to introduce myself my name is Sakuya Harada and if you need me to paint a picture, my hair is of an auburn shade, that kind of reddish brown that drives all the guys crazy. Something I am well aware of. The first week here I had guy after guy lining up, but a great deal of that interested died down when a guy pinched me (don't ask where, that's rude) and I cut a lunch table in half. Nobody was harmed, but a few people walked away traumatized from the experience, spent about a week with Doc Thomas for anger management. My dark green eyes rolled upon hearing the sirens screaming, another ###### false alarm no doubt. I could go and see what the problem was, but frankly if it was really a problem I would hear at least a few screams, currently there was nothing of that sort. Not saying I wouldn't help a person in need, but there were a couple of ######### in this school and they would get up to all sorts of things. I'm not completely innocent here if we're going to be honest.

Today I was wearing my favorite tank top, completely black all over, except for the word RIOT (yeah like that) emblazoned on the front of it. My favorite jeans, a dark blue pair that had seen wear and tear, but still managed to look good.

Well, that's it for my patience. I tapped the button about another five times, if that didn't get attention, I would need to find something else to train with.I groaned in annoyance and leaned against the wall, my arms crossed and my eyes narrowed in irritation.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Brianne walked through the school invisibly, clutching the sleeping infant to her breast. Now where to find Dallas...She'd try the cafeteria.The girl wondered what she'd say to him.Oh hey Dal, missed you. Sorry I've been gone a year, but it turns out I was pregnant. Oh, and you have a son. Here he is!Nope, that wouldn't work. Brianne sighed and looked down at her baby. He looked so much like his father, even at only a few months old. He was most likely a mutant, but even so hasn't inherited her looks. That was something she was thankful for.She sighed again. Looks like she'd have to do this the hard way.She made herself visible, disguised as a small Hispanic girl, after checking that no one was there, but kept Triston invisible. No need for anyone to see him yet.She walked into the cafeteria, then stopped the first person she saw."Hello," she began. "I'm looking for Dallas Green?"OOC: That can be anyone at the institute. :PIC: The limo pulled to a stop behind on a dirt road, and two men exited."The farm's about a mile that way," gestured Mr. White.Black nodded, and his form shifted and dissolved as he entered a gaseous state, floating through the air. He reached the farm which had long ceased to be McLean, and floated into the barn.Inside was a bit of a suprise. Cars, guns, and several oblivious gang members. Only about six, though... The rest were doubtlessly elsewhere.He considered Khan's instructions. She wanted a message sent, not merely revenge.What better message than near complete annihilation?Only one of the gangsters noticed the dark figure materializing behind his comrades. His cry of alarm alerted his friends to the danger they were in, as did the oddly pumpkin-like sound of two obsidian hands caving one of their heads in.The black exterior swirled, becoming glossy and metallic. The criminals drew their weapons to fire, but Black's new steel form would be difficult to cause significant harm to. One of his hands stretched out impossibly far, wrapping one of the men's faces in a large silver hand that conveniently muffled his screams as the hand began to glow orange-hot and squeeze tighter around his head. Meanwhile, another criminal had drawn his weapon and began firing relentlessly at Black. The bullets ricocheted off of his metal form as he dropped the second dead guard, walking towards his assailant. The other three gangsters had taken refuge behind a car at the other end of the barn, and the firing one turned to run towards them.He never got there. Black's metallic form liquified to the sickly yellow-green of a strong acid as he washed over the fleeing criminal. The man screamed as his body was dissolved, but the liquid surrounding him distorted his screams to weird echoes.Black quickly returned to his obsidian form, reaching the cowering gangsters. One of his arms turned to yellow powder as his swung, the hand breaking apart and surrounding the gangsters, as well as entering the car's gas tank. Black then turned his forearm to white phosphorous, curling the rest of his body into a lead ball.The explosion was glorious, launching Black through the roof of the barn and destroying its structural integrity, causing it to collapse in a burning heap. He uncurled from his spherical shape and returned to his steel form, now a little smaller due to the loss of his arm. The lost mass would regenerate over time, and he merely shifted what remained around to function as a usable arm.Black turned towards the farmhouse, where he could hear cries of alarm at the sound of the gunshots and subsequent explosion, and readied himself for another fight. He'd leave one alive. Maybe two.Maybe not.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC Peter"Hey, who are you?" Peter asked the girl who had just walked into the cafeteria (Brianne). He was running through the school, takingthe long way to the outside, helping some of the more obedient students evacuate the building. "Didn't you hear the fire alarms?"

Edited by Crimson Superball

IC: Ashley

Ashley couldn't handle being by herself with nothing to do for more than ten minutes, and so she had dropped off a batch of homework for Dallas, left a couple dozen origami frogs on top of them with hearts, and then left his dorm.

Ashley was skipping happily through the hallways, using a thin sheets of plant material to create more origami frogs and scatter them all over the school. (Thanks to her powers she could make nearly unlimited amounts! :DDDD) Ashley paused when she heard the fire alarms.

"Odd..." She said out loud to herself. "That's not the sound a frogs makes...." She decided to continue on in her bliss toward the direction everyone else seemed to be heading toward, most like the cause of the noise.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by A billion cats

John- Middle of nowhere Nebraska

IC: Fortunately for John, he had been slightly to the side as the door when it came flying out as an impromptu weapon. Standing in front of the window would have been asking to be shot if these people were HYDRA. He managed to make out the shout from his would-be assailant over the sound the door on the other side also slamming open.

Young voice, female, probably early twenties. Talking to somebody else so, at least one other person. The way it was said implies that they have a reason to run from people. Are they already fleeing from somebody?

These thoughts flashed across his mind before he jumped onto the hood of the vehicle and dashed off the other side, shouting, "Wait, I just want to help!"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Aella

"Help my fist!" I quipped as I swung a right hook at the man's jaw. He was wearing a strange uniform I did not recognize, not that I could see that well in this darkest. (I never knew it could get this dark, there was always some kind of light in my cell...) If he really did want to help me well...oops. I didn't have time to worry or care about that. I just needed to find some place for me and Trinity to hide till we could sort everything out. (I really hadn't planned for what we were going to do once we escaped.)

Edited by A billion cats

IC (Romulus)
Romulus stepped into the lobby of the Royal Suites, the door man, an elderly fellow with distinctive southern accent and clad in dark black and gold uniform, offered him a friendly nod. “Good to see you again Mr. R. Day been treating ya kindly?”
Romulus smiled and held out of his hand. “Of course Robert, of course, things have been going exceedingly well for me. Why, just today, the stocks went up. The economy is well and truly rebounding. Ah…” Romulus paused and made a show of recollecting something. “How is your aunt doing? Last we talked her battle with cancer was just about to end in a sweeping victory. I do hope that prediction has held true…?”
The door man’s face split into massive grin and he shook the outstretched hand with enthusiasm. “Yep. Yep. Doc says she licked it alright. Didn’t see anything like it before he says, on the edge o’death and she suddenly just comes back. Auntie L was always a fighter. You don’t make it through an occupation without being that am I right? After the Germans, cancer was just a pushover compared ta her.”
Romulus nodded. “Wonderful news! Now, I’m afraid I have other duties to attend to….my usual room is prepared?”
“Yup. We got it prepped just like you said. Wine cooler, drawn shades and a nice little fire in the hearth. Good day ta you Mr. R and good luck!”
With that, the immortal and his small entourage made their way to the elevator. They’d arrived early, Romulus liked having time to review the situation.
Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

John Harken- Middle of nowhere Nebraska

IC: He may have wanted to help, but John was hardly going to take a punch to do so. Twisting to the side, he grabbed the wrist of the offending arm and twisted, trying to turn it into a proper arm lock. Perhaps she would be more willing to listen if the option of simply running was taken out of the picture.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Aella

So this guy knew how to fight eh? Well goody, so did I! Even though I was slightly dizzy, (my head still feels sticky) I was confident in my abilities and pure skillz. While he was trying to keep my arm locked behind my back. (And doing a good job to my dismay!) I raised my left leg and kicked my foot at his shin. While he was dealing with that I sent a blast of air from my currently locked up arm, at the very least that would surprise him, if not make him let go.

IC ReysonGetting no response from HYDRA command, Reyson decided to investigate the situation himself. Unzipping his pack, he took out his energy shueld gauntlet and prepared it, just in case he would need to fight. Sneaking forward to the edge of the woods, making sure he was outside the sight range of the occupants of the vehicle, he closed his eyes and listened.... "Quick Trin! Let's make a run for it!" ...*two car doors opened*... "Wait, I just want to help!" ...... "Help my fist!" ..."Could this be it?" Reyson thought. Opening his eyes, Reyson ventured down the trail that the Humvee had cut. Sure enough, two girls were fleeing the scene with man in pursuit. Taking out his comm (again), he sent a message, making sure to talk quietly. "Reyson Tsui. I followed the Humvee into the woods. It appears that two young females were inside the Humvee. They have since exited; one is making a getaway, the other is currently engaging in combat with an unidentified male. Definitely not our agents, but the vehicle appears to be ours."IC Peter"Nearest exit is down that hallway at the first left turn." Peter pointed in the direction the girl had to go.

Ashley nonchalantly threw origami frogs at Peter and Brianne as she passed them, trying to get them to land on their heads. "Free the frogs....freeeee them!" She cheered.

Edited by A billion cats

IC:

"I like your sense of urgency," John chuckled as he sprinted after Julia as fast as he could. Still she was lighter then John and had a good lead on him.

"Think we should take a cab or just run the whole way?" John said. As he ran now he glanced over his back towards the buildings.

"Wait Julia stop," John said. He then ducked down underneath the shadow of an overhang.

"We need to be smart about this. I'm dressed in full a full Hand uniform. The red hand symbol is on both of my arms. We need to get to the airport unseen. They could have scouts out looking for us soon." John said as he then jumped up and began climbing up the side of the building. Dallas had been the one to help teach John some parkour skills. Ever since it had come in handy.

Once John reached the top of the building he pulled himself up. He then turned around to accept Julia's hand if she followed him up.

"Come on, we'll jump from rooftop to rooftop. We'll get their fast enough this way and stay in the shadows."

IC:

"Well maybe today didn't turn out so boring after all," Nicole smiled as she moved through the crowd. The alarms had drawn her attention. She arched a brow at the sight of Dallas holding an axe and Kristen near by.

"Oh hey Dallas." she smiled. This wasn't the Dallas from her universe. It was easy to tell with his dark hair, but he was still equally as hot. Nicole's number one guy was Dallas. If she had to pick a number too, it was the other Dallas.

Nicole's eyes examined the scene. It seemed that the perpetrator was some guy she barely knew named Joey or something. Soon Dallas was walking away along with Kristen. Nicole moved away from the crowd now that the spectacle was pretty much over and Alex was handling Joey.

What a creep. I'll make sure to stay away from him. Nicole thought. She noticed Ashley walking towards the crowd and smiled at her.

"Joey was blackmailing Kristen, Ultimate Dallas chopped down his door with an axe and froze him in place and Kristen had to tell him not to kill him. It was all very exciting." she said, enjoying her moment to gossip for a moment. It was true Ashley was the girlfriend of Nicole's crush, but that didn't mean she couldn't be friendly with her. She noticed Ashley toss an oragmi frog on Peter's head and couldn't help but giggle.

Nicole's last boyfriend was probably dead. He'd been part vampire. She wasn't sure what happened to him. After she'd come back from that strange deminsion with the zombies she hadn't seen or heard from him again. Since then she'd been tending to herself and trying to find ways to entertain herself (with dramatic events like this).

IC:

"I know Dallas pretty well," Matt said as he took a step towards the girl (Brianne). "Which Dallas are you looking for? The Ultimate one or the normal one. If your looking for either of them they're probably up to something that makes alarms go off or something. Stuff like this happens all the time here. You get used to it."

Edited by Flex Cop

"Joey was blackmailing Kristen, Ultimate Dallas chopped down his door with an axe and froze him in place and Kristen had to tell him not to kill him. It was all very exciting." Nicole had come up to Ashley and started talking the about the most recent insanity that plagued the school, seemed pretty normal to Ashley. "Well, that's not very nice, no frogs for Joey!" Ashley exclaimed.

​"But here...you can have one." She placed one on Nichole's head.

"Were you the one who folded more than 200 paper frogs and left them in Mr. Percival's classroom?"

Ashley nodded happily. "I was making the room more cute!" She placed a frog on Peter's head, again.

Edited by A billion cats

IC PeterTwitch.Twitch.Shiver. Shiver."So many frogs... I will never look at origami the same way again..." Peter seemed very traumatized. Which was odd, because he had seen genetic experiments gone horribly wrong, bore witness to a crazy Mexican spider-dude's escapades, had been sucked unto a time vortex, and stranded in the past. Surely 200 origami frogs would be nothing to him?... Except that he had been trained to deal with those things. Not for the sight of an army of origami frogs staring at him. Those black, beady eyes..."Anyways," Peter said, trying to regain his composure. "Please refrain from doing that again."

"Hmmm...let's see..." Ashley bit her tongue and then poked Nicole's origami frog. "Poke!" With a bit of her power it changed color, despite being pretty much dead, the origami frog was still made of plant life, and therefore could be manipulated by her powers.

"Please refrain from doing that again."

Ashley hadn't been really paying attention to what Peter was saying until the last bit. "Do what again? This?" She placed another one on his shoulder.

Edited by A billion cats

IC Peter"Uwah?!" Peter jumped up a few inches into the air; in Hus shock, he instinctively concentrated gravitons around the frog, causingnit to crumple under its increased weight and rocket down to the floor.IC Reyson"Yo, HQ. Talk to me." Whispered, of course.