Marvel, Rebirth:

IC

"I think I'd like to have a few words with all of you," Dr Thomas replied briskly.

The alarms suddenly cut out: someone must have figured out it was a false alarm and disabled the sirens. The ensuing silence was deafening.

"Students," the counsellor said loudly, drawing every eye in the hall. "You are all in direct violation of fire code procedure. Please remove yourselves to your dorms or to your next classes.

"And you five," she continued, singling out Alec, Alex, Showstopper, Card, and Joey.

"Come with me."

IC: Thunderbolt

The east Asian man that had entered the forest was definitely not a member of SHIELD, and as such was marked as a suspicious character by Mikhail, who had already been moving the instant he caught sight of the other being. It was quite surprising how nobody had noticed him, but he supposed that not wearing his usual clothes did help him tail after people more stealthily. After all, there was less clothing to weigh him down.

While the agent could not hear what his target was saying, the very presence of the communicator indicated that the man was probably affiliated with some sort of organisation - possibly even the one responsible for the high amounts of unusual activity that was recorded by the analysts in the area. But Mikhail would do his best not to make any assumptions. He would simply watch silently, and if the Asian man showed any sign of being a threat, he would act.

IC: "Wait what?" Alec was startled enough by the request from the counsellor that he dropped the axe. It landed on his toe -thankfully with one of the blunt sides- causing him to hop a little in brief but stinging pain. "The heck did I do?"

IC: With the president gone and the press leaving in dribs and drabs, Persephone took it as her cue to make her own exit. She walked out the foyer to the car park, where she'd left her bulky combat armour standing in one of the spots, a parking ticket stuck onto the visor of the helmet. Because yes, there were people out there who'd give a fine to a suit of power armour.

It unfurled like a metal blossom, ready for her to step in, then closed up like the world's most heavily armed oyster when she had. She felt bolts and wires shooting through her day-to-day body to seal her in place and set up the neural interface. She wasn't just wearing the armour, she was becoming it, a handy trick that was one of the perks of being a machine herself.

Once she was fully installed in the upgraded body she took off, silently floating up into the sky on unseen currents of magnetic energy, a tiny trail of aurora borealis glittering in her wake as burnt-up plasma exhaust flared and burnt in her magnetic slipstream.

Lets see, what needed to be done. No on-going emergencies but there was some situation in Nebraska. No emergency reported but only one agent sent. Well, he could probably do with some air support right?

She spun in the air, in-built global positioning systems pointing herself towards Nebraska as she started running her supersonic subroutines, preparing to hit her top speed. Because otherwise she might as well have been walking or something

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:"I think that that would be five words."Alex replied, raising one eyebrow slightly as he slid out his phone, checked the notifications, and tapped the command to allow Sakuya access to the lower levels."And I must admit some curiosity as to why myself and my opposite number are on that list. I've done nothing but disobey the fire code and remind Mr. Walker in no uncertain terms of the legal ramifications if someone were to report the nature of his blackmail to the police, and my alternate counterpart has done nothing save crack a few jokes and disarm a potentially hostile student."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

From down the hall, Showstopper could be heard to suddenly break into roars of mirthful laughter.

"Potentially hostile!" he gasped in between snickers. "Oh, Christ, that made my day...potentially hostile..."

IC:

One such student in violation of the fire alarm codes had been on his way to breakfast with a dear friend, and he would not - would not - allow that noble quest to go unfulfilled. So he reached out with his mind and slowed the pulse of time long enough to creep up, grab Alex and Alec, and then sneak out through the hallway before anyone could do more than take a couple molasses-speed steps and reach out for him at speeds of about half an MPD - mile per day.

His yeomen in tow, Dallas snuck off down the hall, passing even his Ultimate counterpart and Card, and then kicked the temporal flow back in gear. He would have breakfast.

"Did someone say Bulbasaur?" Slipstream's distinctive yell sounded from the hall as he, Alec and Alex came marching back to the cafeteria, now on their mission for food again. "Yo, that Bulbasaur ! This is a Charmander-only establishment! Right, Alex?"

"...I was always a Squirtle lad..." Alex admitted bashfully, causing the world to stop in its tracks as Dallas turned to his friend, slowly pantomimed slapping the back of his hand into his other palm, and kept walking to the assorted group. "Sup Matt. Hi, Nicole. Hi, Ashley."
He nodded to the athlete and then hugged the two girls individually, starting with Ashley; he looked up at Alex again as he hugged Nicole and cracked his neck.
"We were going to grab breakfast to make our escape from the dorms. Anyone else want breakfast?"
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The frogs were annoying, but before Brianne could say anything...He was there.She caught her breath as he appeared. She had no idea about the alternate universe counterpart, but she was pretty sure she wasn't him. She stuck out her hand shyly."Oh, um, hi Dallas," she said. "I'm... Renee."Please shake it...

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC Peter"Dallas..."Peter took out a piece of paper that had something along the lines of "Your credits in x courses are at risk due to lack of attendance" and handed it to Dallas. "Dallas Green. By the power vested in me by Headmaster Warren Worthington III," Peter said, half snarking, half hamming, "I order you to attend your classes.""Oh look, the fire alarms are off! I just noticed!" In his shock from exposure to the frogs, he didn't notice the alarms turning off. "Okay everybody, back to class," he said as he dashed off to one of the exits to bring what few students were outside back in.

Edited by Crimson Superball

IC:"I'm thinking sausage and bacon, since apparently I haven't eaten a full meal in nearly a week." Alexander commented, following his namesake to the food bar, and beginning to load a plate with every meat product in sight, along with pancakes, eggs, and numerous other foods.Out of the corner of his eye, he studied Renee carefully. The unknown digital signature belonged to her, but somehow, it was familiar. Almost like he'd encountered portions of that data before...Which would fit in with the idea that she was a pre-existing student.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

So you know what's not fun?

Braces.

Alright, maybe they're not that bad, but I seriously think I'm starting to go into withdrawal from lack of gum intake. I've been deprived of a basic human need! Totally not fair. Once I get these things off, there won't be a single pack safe in the world, no convenience store can hide them.

Another thing that's not fun?

Firedrills.

Because let me tell you, standing in an orderly line while we wait for some teacher to give the all clear for an imaginary fire is not natural. If there really was a fire, everyone knows that the correct procedure is to run away screaming and/or stop drop and roll.

Yeah, fire, whatever.

I rocked back on my heels, staring down at the slight damp grass beneath my feet.

How long does it take to tell everyone that an imaginary fire isn't actually there. Really.

Not fun.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Dallas!!" Nicole yelled with glee. She blushed as the Californian hugged her.

"Breakfast sounds great. Look at this cute pink frog Ashley made for me." she held up the frog for Dallas to inspect.

"Sup brah," Matt nodded to Dallas. "Yeah I'm pretty starved. I have been on a diet since Aleks wouldn't let me eat some fries." Matt said jokingly.

"Last one to grab breakfast is a rotten egg!" Matt yelled. He then dashed off towards the breakfast buffet following Alex. He quickly grabbed a tray and began loading as much delicious breakfast food onto a plate as he could.

IC PeterComing to Jesika's rescue was the new physics teacher. "Okay, drill's over. Turns out all it was just Ultimate black hair Dallas grabbing the fire axe and smashing a few doors. Everything's okay now. Go back inside. Got that? Now get to class. Please. Don't be like your universe's Dallas and skip class. Be responsible."

Edited by Crimson Superball

IC:

The dark haired teen nodded. He took a running start at the edge of the rooftop and then flung himself off. He hurtled across the space between the rooftops before landing on the opposite one. John didn't stop. He kept running. He knew their time was running out and that Julia would be right behind him.

"You never told me why you came to Japan."

Edited by Flex Cop

IC:

"Funny we both ended up here without knowing it," John grunted.

"Maybe we're more alike then I originally thought." John launched himself across another distance between buildings. The next rooftop was a bit slanted however. As he began to slide down John popped his claws out of one hand. The bone claws quickly shifted to metal as his organic metal swirled over them. He then stabbed them into the rooftop; stopping him from sliding down. John then popped his other set of claws out and used them to climb up the slanted roof until he was standing at the top.Tokyo was an amazing city. So many lights, so many buildings, so many people. It was outlandish and strange compared to New York, but it still had a similar feel to the big city.

This place had been John's home in the last year. Now he had to leave it to return home. "Where are we going once we get to the airport?"

IC:

New York.

"No I don't have any other ideas. New York it is then." John said. He wasn't too keen on going back to the institute after what he did to Kristen.

"Let's hope we get a warm welcome." he sighed as he slid down the other side of the roof before jumping to the next one. The airport would be coming up soon. John couldn't wait to get out of this city.

IC:

I rolled my eyes as one of the teachers came out saying something about fire axes and staying in school. Teacher stuff. The thing was, I didn't have any classes. At least for the rest of the day.

Yeah, I know it's the beginning of the day.

Let me put it this way, no matter what, adults are going to be bugging you about staying in school, getting homework done, blah blah blah. Skipping them doesn't help much at all, so really the easiest thing to do is just to get them over with ASAP.

And it's very satisfying to say "no" every time some grownup asks you "Shouldn't you be in class, miss?" as if you've done something horribly wrong and they know everything about you.

And so I decided to stay outside as everyone started filing back into the building. Orderly.

It was starting to get dark out, probably was going to rain later. Didn't want to be stuck inside any longer than I had to.

I kicked a rock out of my path as I made my way around the grounds, the stone burying itself in a tree. Whoops, sorry.

Not.

OOC: yo yo giaz

interaction, you know the drill

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Rachel Thomas)

The counsellor blinked, and suddenly half the group was gone. Kristen and Joey remained, and Showstopper was waltzing away as though he hadn't heard her. She made no external sign of disapproval, but mentally marked down the names of the students who had pulled a vanishing act.

"Dallas Gree-" she began, intending to call the offending teen back, but Showstopper, too, had already disappeared.

She frowned, then turned back to the two remaining students, and decided to concede this round. "You two may go," she said. "Unless there's anything you'd like to tell me?"

IC (The Ultimate Barista)

Rene had finally found Showstopper - in critical danger of being apprehended by Dr Thomas, no less. So he mentally flicked on his powers and accelerated the Ultimate teen's kinetic energy, pulling him out of the hallway faster than the eye could follow.

"Hey there, sexy," he said with a dimpled smile, as a startled Dal came to a sliding stop. "Did I miss anything?"

Edited by Justin Bieber

IC Peter"Children shouldn't stay alone out by themselves," Peter quipped at Jesika as he walked back into the school. "Get to the cafeteria, the dorm, or your class." With that, he entered the institute. Walking through the cafeteria, yelling get to class at everybody, he looked at his class notes. "I'll be starting dynamics today..."

IC:

Dallas looked around for a second to locate who had spoken and then found her; after a second he shook Renee's hand with a quizzical look, head slanting a little as Nicole's pink frog hopped onto his other hand and started to move up his arm and shoulder.

"Uhh..hi. We met?" he asked, before the frog ribbited in his ear and his attention was jerked away; he remembered what Nicole had said and then blinked a few times before looking back at the hallway behind them.

"Was the thing with the frogs all you two?" he asked Ashley and Nicole, before beaming. "They're adorable!"

IC:

"What is he doing." Aleks said flatly to Christine as Matthew sprinted into the cafeteria and picked up a tray, piling on cinnamon rolls, doughnut balls, boxes of chocolate cereal, strawberries and cream, a carton of chocolate milk, and an apple (as if that would make it any better!) "My God, he's calorie binging."

He stood up in his chair and then pounced over the table, jumping from seat to seat before leaping into Matt's path; the all-American athlete barely stopped himself from skidding right into the dashing Russian thief and met Aleks' eyes, startled, and saw him smiling winningly, one hand on a table as he leaned over and picked up a doughnut ball, examining it like a curious simian who had found a tool of interest.

"Where do you think you're bringing all this, tiger?" he asked casually.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Yeah, keep him away from me," Kristen growled before stalking off. She now had a free day of sorts. Sure she still had to do that paper, but now her time wouldn't be dominated by impending crisis' like Joey Walker.

And she was determined to make something of it. Especially considering that Dal had taken off without her. Again.

OOC: Kristen is open to interact.

IC: Alec was sat with a plate piled with bacon, sausages, black pudding, beans and various other foods so filled with fat and grease you could lubricate an entire locomotive with them. Hey, at least if he was worried about too many calories he could just turn his arm into a laser cannon and burn a few off. And get to laser things in the process, so an added fun bonus.

"The frogs have that trademarked weird-cute of yours all right, but mark my words, they come near my plate and I'm eating them too." He jabbed his knife down into a sausage to emphasise the point, "A man's breakfast is a sacred thing."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Nicole, Matt, Christine

"It was all Ashley," Nicole giggled as the frog climbed around Dallas. "She made them all. Put one on my head and I asked if she had a pink one."

"In mah belly," Matt said in a mock Fat ******* voice.

"We can share if you want, even I can't eat all of this." Matt said as he grabbed a chocolate donut and took a large bite.

Christine watched Matt and Aleks with bright eyes. It was good to be back. She glanced over at Alec and smirked.

"Does that mean if ah try to a snag hashbrown you'll bite off my finger, sugar?"

Edited by Flex Cop

IC:"He might not, but I would." Alexander replied, sitting down across from Alex with two plates containing what almost looked like his own body mass in food. Hash browns, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, fried eggs, boiled eggs, and a massive coffee."I ate worse things in the Ultimateverse than a finger."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Careful how you eat. We're playing another hundred-and-ten minutes of Razzle Dazzle today," Aleks advised, taking a bite out of cinnamon roll and licking the icing off his lip with a wink. "And that's just class. You want to get into NFL shape, we're going on another run today, too. And some basketball or boxing, take your pick."The Russian took another look at the donuts and then popped one into his mouth before following it up with another bite of cinnamon roll."So, yeah," said the charming Eastern European hypocrite, swallowing down another mouthful of pure sugar, "watch what kind of calories you're putting into that genetic Michelangelo you call a body."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Matt responded by stuffing his mouth with a handful of hash browns before swallowing them down.

"Well if I'm doing all that I need fuel," Matt said through a full mouth.

"Boxing," he said as he swallowed the last of them and then carried his tray over to the table near Christine. Matt grabbed a knife and began cutting his pancake before shoving pieces in his mouth.

"Eat what you want," he said to the southern belle.

John Harken- Middle of nowhere Nebraska

IC: The SHIELD agent took the chance to hop back, letting go of the Mutant's arm in the process. Keeping his hands in front of him, closed in half-fists, he tried talking again.

"Won't you at least listen to me? I swear I wont try anything."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"It's a war zone," Dallas insisted with wide blue eyes. "I don't know what happened, one second I was just innocently ding dong ditching the boys dorms and then the next Dr. Thomas was naming names and demanding our passage into Tartarus."

"Sounds like she'd be your type of gal if she was a couple decades younger."

"Alas, you're the only gal for me," Dal swooned with a cheeky smile, tugging on Rene's bangs softly and spinning on the heel of his shoe. "I'm gonna go hit up a cafe in the city. What do you say: churros and chocolate? Coffee and scones? Tea and biscuits?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC "Churros are always a yes," the kinetopath mused with a thoughtful expression. "But coffee... only if it's Café L'Amour. Or the Brown Bean. I had a cappuccino from Java Jack once... it was like I thought Hey Jude was coming on the radio, and Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da came on instead."

He cocked his head cheekily. "You do know who the Beatles are, right? Or is Miley Cyrus the artist of choice in your universe?"

IC: Aella

I pulled back toward Trinity as soon as I was free, that last thing I wanted to do was get separated in this pitch dark forest.

"Hey Aella, need help?"

"No...I got this..." I didn't have this at all, so far I was holding my own by I wasn't doing my best at all. My head was pounding and the stickiness was starting to drip down from my forehead.

"Won't you at least listen to me? I swear I wont try anything."

"Why? So you can take us back? We're not going back there..." So far it was just this one guy, I could handle him. But if more came I wasn't sure, I really wanted to lie down.

---------------------------

Reyson got some static in response at first, "Standbye..." Someone said through his communication device. After a long silence it spoke again. "Continue to observe and report anything interesting...will we send you further instructions when necessary." The transmission ended.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

John Harken- Middle of nowhere Nebraska

IC: "Take you back?" A confused look came over his face. Shortly replace by a thoughtful one. "So you are running from somebody?"

I need to finish this before she loses too much blood. That gash on her head looks like it's serious.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Aella

Well, I certainly hadn't expected that sort of response. I'd been looking for more of a 'You're coming back right now ######!' kind of response. This left me confused.

If he really didn't work for HYDRA, then maybe the entire world wasn't full of HYDRA goons like I'd previous thought. (Everyone in the lab always made it seem like HYDRA dominated the entire world. Had they been lying? The ######s.) Still I couldn't be sure if this guy was trying to trick us or not, so I formed a full proof test that would let me find out for sure.

"So you like...don't work for HYDRA? Because if you do I sorta have to kill you and then run for my life. Not in any particular order mind you..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: As Dallas' hand touched Brianne's, she activated her telepathic ability. Nothing over the top- but Dallas would find himself with an unexplainable desire to get to know this girl. Hopefully it'd get them closer to a conversation."Uh, no, we haven't... I'm new."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Ethan

After the alarms shut off and everyone went back to what they were doing, Ethan suddenly felt an urge to eat. So, the natural thing to do is go to the cafeteria and grab some bacon. Because bacon is delicious. Just because he was a doctor didn't mean he refused to eat unhealthy things.

Though he could cook himself some...which would be a better idea than getting cafeteria bacon. And so he went, to cook up some bacon.

OOC: Open for interaction. Or bacon. Either or.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

"Uhhh...so how did you...well...hi!" Dallas greeted her, brow furrowing in momentary confusion - the weirdest feeling of deja vu had just struck him a little - before beaming again. "Welcome to the Institute."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME