Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Again, so lucky you have a concussion." Tera replied with a hint of amusement, tossing the pillow so it flew by just to the side of her head. "You're also a twelve year old in a twenty year old's body."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Aella

I gawked at Tera for a moment in surprise, the concept of a year was still somewhat new to me but I certainly understood how long a year was, as my memories were just about as long as one. Now Tera and I had roughly the same size and type of body, and according to her my body looked twenty years old. So we had to be around the same age.

So I concluded soundly that being called a twelve year old was implying that I acted much younger than my age, more like...Trinity.

"Heyyyyy...." I whined. "It's not my fault that throwing pillows is fun!" She couldn't deny my sound argument.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Back.

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus

Before he could find something remotely useful, Vivus was called back to the Helicarrier. After arriving, he bumped into Maurader once more. "Sorry, I couldn't find anything that could be considered useful."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

There was nothing Aleksandr loved more than good-old fashioned helping people. Well...besides the burning urge to avenge Matt Summers, Rebekah Fell, Christine Marie, Katerina Belikova, The Sopranos, Christine's wardrobe, his wardrobe, eating, driving, beating up students and getting paid for it, and mercenary work. But helping people was still on that list! He had his limits, though - after a few minutes Ashley Landes had put him through half a bag of chocolate eclairs, and every bite meant another ten minutes in the Danger Room against the Rebekah Fell simulation. New strategy, Aleksei. Improvise. Think. He couldn't keep Ashley buoyant with sugar alone. To get over her ex, she needed an activity. Something to remind her that it was possible - that it was okay - to move on.

A thought - a memory, from the first day he'd seen this place on Weapon-X's orders. It washed into his head and then floated right out as he developed a plan and put it into action.

"Hey," he offered softly, as he slowly moved his hand away from her stomach now that she could breath on her own again. "Christine told me that you, err...had a flower cartel operating out of the garden. Do you mind if I take a peek at it? I remember how lovely it looked the first time I saw it, but that was a couple years ago. I haven't had a chance to tour it since."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ashley

Ashley make a curious sound. "You want to see the garden? Okay!" Ashley never wasted an opportunity to show someone the garden, during the winter months it had been a bit harder to maintain, but since then there had been a greenhouse constructed around it. So the garden was alive and vibrant all year round!

"You can meet the Great Deku Tree! He loves visitors!" Ashley said as she sprung up onto her feet with surprising energy, grabbing Aleks by the hand. She started to lead him toward the garden.

OOC: Back.

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus

Before he could find something remotely useful, Vivus was called back to the Helicarrier. After arriving, he bumped into Maurader once more. "Sorry, I couldn't find anything that could be considered useful."

IC: Marauder

"That's ok. Maybe we can ask him once he finishes giving... whatever it is he's doing."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

John Harken- New York

IC: Sounds like something big. Probably more important then digging in random piles of rubble.

Straightening up, Harken hauled the latest unburied victim over his shoulder. It seemed that this one's life had been saved by a couch falling on him before all the concrete joined in. Stranger things had happened. Upon reaching the bottom of the hill of rubble the SHIELD agent turned and headed towards an emergency station that had been set up several blocks away. Propelled by his power, it took less then a minute to get there.

Once John had handed off the unconscious woman he headed towards one of the nearest surviving safe houses and used the mini-jet to get to the helicarrier.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"It seems like bad things always happen to the good people eventually. Just look at all the original X-Men and Avengers and what happened to them. Incinerated alive by the Phoenix."

IC:

Slowly through the woods the soft sound of footfalls could be heard. A light crunch there followed by another as something moved through the foliage towards a destination. A strand of sunlight came down and glinted off a metal hand for an instant. He finally came to the edge of the woods and light fell onto his features. Illuminating his bright blue eyes, eyes that almost resembled those of a cats. His long dark hair was even longer now since he'd last been in these parts.

He was wearing a pair of black and grey army pants, black combat boots and what appeared to be a black tunic. A metal X and a black band marked his neck. So he would never forget who he was. One of the Ultimate X-Men. White headphones hung suspended in his ears as John listened to Tyler the Creator's Wolf.

He loved this song, and he loved how dark Tyler's raps were. He'd even started calling himself Wolf recently. Even though he wasn't a lycan anymore. Thanks to that witch. John thought as he crept closer to the school; his metal phalanx arm flexing instinctivly.

I have to find Dallas... I have to make things right. A year ago he'd been insane from the lycan curse. He'd wanted to bite Showstopper and make him part of his pact. He'd even bitten Liam, the insane half clone of this universe' John. He'd bitten his own son from another universe and turned him into a lycan. Then he'd told the crazy kid that he was his father. There was no forgiving what he'd done. He'd been forced to end it when Liam had been about to kill the other John. He'd been forced to kill Liam. Hadn't he?

He hopped the fence and was on the grounds now. Walking towards the school slowly. He had no idea what or who to expect or what their reactions would be but he had to try to find Dallas. This was the last place he knew he'd been.

Edited by Flex Till Death

IC: Peter

I went down to St. James Infirmary
Saw my baby there
She was stretched out on a long, white table
So cold, so sweet, so fair...

Sometimes, Peter liked play really old (and to him, older than dirt) music on the stereo during break. He had always found the sound of ancient tunes relaxing, as if the music swept him into another, more simple world. Sometimes, he could even see himself in the 1960's sitting in a jazz bar while the music was performed live. Peter would often retreat into this fantasy whenever the going got rough; somehow, he also seemed to be at his most productive when paying attention to his music and not to his work.

"What's it like where you're from?"

Peter turned from his desk to look at the boy-probably kindergarten by the looks of it-standing by his desk. Odd. The kids never entered this area until Grade 7. "Wh-what do you mean where I'm from?" Peter replied, a little bit nervous. "Tommy told me that you were a time traveler, that you came from the future." Urk. He knew too? Peter wondered how the information on his past was getting around, but there really wasn't any point in denying it anymore. "Yes, Tommy's right," Peter said to the boy in a soothing tone. "Technically, I don't exist yet. As for what it's like..."

Let her go, let her go, God bless her

Wherever she may be
She can look this wide world over
But she'll never find a sweet man like me...

"A riot on 201st street was quickly put down by police after a mere half-hour of demonstration. Approximately 40 rioters were killed, with 27 more being arrested by Public Eye. Alchemax officials were quick to deny any malicious involvement at the scene; many outspoken protesters think otherwise."

Peter sat in front of his holo-tv, watching the news play a live broadcast of the aftermath of a short-lived riot; one that was brutally put down by police. Watching men in Public Eye uniforms quickly mop up the Downtown square, he briefly thanked whatever higher power was out there that he was born to a high class Uptown family.

"In other news, the Punisher was last near 151st avenue, engaging members of the Young Blades. This is not the first time the two parties have traded blows; however this instance has been more violent than the rest. The outlaw known as Spiderman has been seen in the Downtown alleyways near the industrial sector, battling Public Eye officers; in response to this incident, Public Eye has-*blink*". Peter shut off the TV, realizing that he had to go to work soon.

Catching the train to Alchemax labs, Peter looked around the city as he always did, noting the stark contrast between the ultra-rich Uptown and the decrepit Downtown, as he always did. Peter had never been to the lower areas of the city-much to the relief of his mother-and had only heard rumors about the seemingly crime-riddled area from his colleagues. He had heard many stories about the vigilantes that ran around in the streets, some calling them heroes, others caling them dangerous outlaws. Who knew these days?

When I die bury me in shoes,
I want a Boxback coat and a Stetson hat
Put a twenty dollar gold piece on my watch chain
So the boys will know that I died standin' pat...

dd

IC:

"Stopping would be a terrible idea. There aren't nearly enough people who care as it is. I'm only saying that you shouldn't forget yourself." I looked away. "The worst way to hurt your loved ones is to make them feel unable to help you."

IC:

"Okay," Christine said. She wasn't sure what else there was to say at this point. "I won't forget mahself, promise."

IC:

Christine looked up. "Ah won't shut anyone out honey. I just need some time before I can move on. Sometimes I wish I could just let one of my alternate personalities take over... Aleks... John... Matt... Ah've touched them all and downloaded their minds at one time. They're all still in here somewhere. Locked away. They will be forver. So will you. And whatever that thing was... your now one of them."

IC: Katherine "Kitty" Pryde

"Say Lilliana." Kitty spoke up once again, she'd been allowing Lilliana and Quinn to get acquainted, but there were some things that could only be shown teacher to teacher. "I don't believe anyone has shown you the teacher's lounge yet." Kitty glanced at Quinn with a smile, "Teachers only I'm afraid."

After saying a quick goodbye to Quinn. Kitty lead Lilliana toward the teacher's lounge. It was the one place in the whole school that no student had ever dared to enter, though no one was quite sure why.

Kitty took Lilliana's hand suddenly as they approached a wall, they began to phase through it entirely until they were on the other side.

"I know we could have used the door, but where's the fun in that?" Kitty reasoned as she let Lilliana look around the lounge. It was a rather impressive sight. Warren's money had made sure of it.

"And yes, that is a hot tub over there."

IC: Lilliana

The sensation of going through wall made the ice mutant giggle as they emerged on the later side. As she got her bearings again, she stopped in her tracks. Her eyes grew wide as she observed the lavish room in awe, having not been exposed to such luxury.

However, when Kitty mentioned the hot rub, she cringed. "Oh... Uh... I won't be in there anytime soon. Hot and I don't mix." She said with a slight blush.

IC:

"Do they have any influence over you?" I tried to keep the edge out of my voice. I had no reason to be mad, and yet I was starting to feel absolutely furious.

"D*** it!" I snapped. "What's wrong with me?!"

IC:

"No not really... other then a random whisper here or there, I keep them at bay." she said as she shook her head. Her emerald eyes closing for a second before she opened them again when Sierra got angry.

"What's wrong? You seem mad."

IC: Lynae

Lynae smiled and nodded before she plopped herself on the couch and turned on the TV. She felt that it was best to distance herself from the young man, the expression on his face obviously one of misunderstanding. The vampire hadn't been hitting on him in any sense. No it was more of a gesture of comfort, not for him at any rate, but for her. Being cold wasn't pleasant and the soft touch of a warm, living creature had always been soothing to her... Feeling a little heat on her hand made it feel living for just a split second.

She lazily flipped through the channels until she stopped on a documentary about World War II, which was currently on a bit about the hospitals.

"You know, I always enjoy watching these documentaries with actual footage... I always try to find myself in them." She confessed with a smile.

IC:

"I was never a documentary guy," Ric was forced to confess back, chomping on the fries by himself now as he watched the TV from the counter. "Always prefered good old fashioned vanilla cinema. We had this prime spot not far from the Institute. I used to skip out of classes I didn't care about and go see what was playing. There were little tables you sat at in front of the screens instead of the regular theatre lineups, and you had a little remote you could use to order food or drinks as the movie rolled. I used to bail Tara out of her classes and take her when she wanted to see something."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"You sound like a horrible teacher." She said with a laugh, her eyes reflecting the television program. "I remember going to the old drive ins... They were so much fun."

She was silent for a moment and then looked at Ric. "Hey Ric? You're still my date for the gala, yes?"

"Oh definitely." Kitty nodded as she went into the fridge before pulling out lunch meat. "You can find pretty much everything in here, since this is the one fridge the students can't get their hands on."

Edited by Yoko Littner

IC:

Ric Carlisle sighed daintily and swung his body over the counter, landing lightly on his feet and then vaulting onto the opposite end of the couch from Lynae. The Black Queen had an adorable but constant need to feel affection from the people who shared her presence, and the slightest neutrality in a reply could be construed in any number of ways in her head. That's okay. I can play along. That's why he'd called her, after all. Plus, though she may rarely admit it, he got the nagging little feeling she enjoyed having him around, too.

"I scheduled hair appointments for us tomorrow. Matching hair appointments," sulked the dark-haired hyperkinetic. "That's a huge commitment for me. I don't prep like that for just any old party." Lynae flipped her gaze back to the documentary, and he sighed again, pushing himself down the sofa and putting his head on her shoulder, like a little brother trying to good-naturedly off his sister. "It's your party. I'm your Plus One. I just don't want it designed with me in mind."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

The vampire couldn't help but crack a smile. "Fine, your mockingly affectionate attitude won me over."

She said as she crossed her arms and gave an exaggerated huff. "You also better go dress shopping with me."

IC: Lilliana

"Mmm.... That sounds fantastic!" She said happily as she peered over Kitty's shoulder. "There is so much food!"