Marvel, Rebirth:

OOC: Gah. You guys do all the fun stuff without me...

IC:

"But I only know how to turn stuff into the hard and wet things!" Trinity cried, not getting the point of their actions.

And then they talked about a helicarrier or something. And Facilities.

"That sounds neat!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together, "Oooh! Can we go!?"

"Uh… Sure?" Kristen asked, tilting her head a little, "I've never really done anything with frisbees before…"

Nopenopenopenopenope.

This other magic user looked like (s)he was being a pain, so Sam did the thing that seemed most effective at the time she saw the teleport. She whispered a brief counter spell, hoping that it would be enough to send the magician off-course from wherever (s)he was trying to go.

IC Tokiomi

Seeing something appear in front of his face that wasn't there before, Tokiomi dove to the side, narrowly missing the bullet Shaman fired at his head. Registering that there was a humaniod in front in front of him, he rolled into a crouch and fired his pistol at its legs; body armor usually didn't cover there.

IC:

Jennifer ran through the edge of the trees now adjacent to where the Hydra caster was shooting at Tokiomi. When she thought she was close enough she turned towards a large tree and unleashed a powerful kick. The tree splintered and cracked and was sent falling to the side; hopefully on track to crush the caster beneath.

OOC: What exactly is Sam casting? I'm gonna take some liberties here because I'm not sure what's up :)

IC: (Shaman)

His plan was to flashstep behind his target and to shock his brains out why simultaneously smashing his skull to bits. That would've been the plan. He would've dodged the tree being kicked at him, as well as probably taking Tokiomi out of the fight. But that's not really how it worked out- his teleport went wild under the influence of another metaphysical force, a benevolent influence on the ethereal plane to counteract his malevolent one. He blinked, one moment his feet anchored to terra firma, the next the world was upside down and his opponents were specks on the ground. Whatever had disturbed his practice had hyperextended his teleportation, sending him fifty feet into the air.

To his credit, he was completely silent as he fell, zig-zagging a flashstep to halt his momentum so that every few seconds, he stopped falling. It would've been a simple act to have shot him as he fell, except that his unpredictable, jagged flashstepping made him hard to target. By the time he hit the ground, he was nearly thirty yards from the nearest SHIELD agent, and completely worn out. Note to self: use teleportation sparringly. Also, SHIELD casters.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Ripple)

Asa had left the group for a few minutes, removing her leather catsuit, and putting it into the wash, after a relatively short shower she returned to the game room wearing a pink tank top, and her favorite pair of jeans. "Hey there," She whispered into Daken's ear, wrapping her arms around his waist before slipping away with a mischevious chuckle and circling back around the bar.

"So got anything, you'd like me to make?" She grinned. Perhaps they'd get a few moments of relaxation again before they shipped out on another mission, or maybe it was straight to another job. She was enjoying herself, and Daken was looking out for her, she felt safe around him. She still didn't like their new recruit, the guy who shot a hole through Daken's cheek, sure he healed. Didn't mean she had forgiven the assassin for it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: "There will probably be cookies," Alyssa said. "And if there aren't, I'm sure SHIELD's budget can support a few boxes. Lord knows we've spent enough money on Twinkies."

"I'd rather have them on the ground, but the higher ups decided that they shouldn't be down here until, well," she nodded her head at Tera's situation. "That doesn't happen anymore."

"And that's the furthest thing from my aims. If you want additional assurance that I won't turn them into puppets, Agent Irena is welcome to come along, but he no longer has custody of you all."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Aella

A weapon...that was what HYDRA tried to turn me into...well I sure as wasn't going to let that happen again.

"I'll only go if everyone here is going...and I'm not gonna be a weapon." I stated. "HYDRA already tried that ."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Good. Then we won't have an issue." The martial artist paused briefly, hugging Aella briefly, before standing and offering a hand, keeping the other on the blanket. "I think we'll get along just fine, GI Jane. I'm Tera Laurent."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

You couldn't find anything that sounded cuter than the hiss Rebekah Fell made when sun hit her pale skin. Anything.

Not that she was in the business of showing a lot of skin. Where Brooklyn was wearing a long, loose black sleeveless tee, black short shorts and a pair of high tops, her girlfriend had dressed in hoodie and skinny jeans, with a pair of boots and sunglasses over her face. Brooklyn was holding the other hand; the other was in her left pocket, with only a thumb poking out over the dark fabric. It was like she'd gotten off the plane thinking they'd flown through so many time zones that it was winter all over again. If that was the case, she was dead wrong - it was the start of summer, and the sun's rays beat on the concrete under their feet and soaked into them. If the walk had been much longer, Bekah might have melted.

To pre-empt having to carry around her soulmate in a sippy cup, Brook's sharp eyes finally latched onto a huge mishmash of stores after a few minutes walking past Rockefeller Plaza, and with enough strength for both girls her slim arm yanked hard, sending Rebekah off balance with a yelp while Brooklyn pulled for the doors. Once they were inside, the air was noticeably cooler, the people noticeably less aimless (the tourists had tended to meander about, leaving Brooklyn and Bekah tossing about like a buoy in their wake) and Brooklyn looked noticeably more dreamy.

And by dreamy, it meant she looked determined. Driven. Feral, almost.

"There's so much I need you to try on."

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lilliana

The young teacher waved the two off and sighed as she slid down against the wall, surrounded by cardboard boxes. Its like my own kingdom of cardboard. She chuckled softly to herself as she patted one of the heavy boxes.

In truth, she didn't want to unpack yet. No, she was a bit bored and the books appeared so numerous in their brown prisons. Maybe she'd find something to do later... But for now, sitting against the floor was fine.

OOC: Lilliana open for interaction

IC

"Yes there are." Lilliana replied, pulling herself up and smiling. "I just moved in... So I have a lot of things to unpack." She walked toward the girl and held out her hand. "I'm Ms. Schneider, I teach English here now."

IC:

"It seems that our enemy is retreating," Jennifer said as she came out from her cover in the trees.

"Stand on guard everyone," she said as she glanced at her team who was nearby.

"Harken is still missing however, he is in charge of Sneaky Monkey. Since he is missing someone else will have to lead the team, who is next in charge?" she asked as she looked around.

She then turned to Sam. "Can you teleport us inside or not? Thank you for disrupting his teleportation by the way. If you can't we can possibly take that empty Humvee over there as close to the base as we can without getting blown up."

IC:

As the black garbed Terrance had been jumping from rooftop to rooftop he suddenly halted as he saw something suspicious. A group of about twelve armed men were loading themselves into the back of a large unmarked semi truck.

Hmmm this doesn't bode well. Terrance thought as he crouched low. He waited until all of them men were inside the back of the semi and they had slammed the hatch down. The truck then turned around and drove nearly underneath the building Terrance was on.

His twin wrist-blades slid from their sheaths as he threw himself off the edge of the building. Dreads twisted in the air above his masked-face as he free fell a bit before landing nearly silently on the roof of the semi thanks to his vibranium soles. He Stabbed his wrist-blades into the roof lightly for purchase and then crouched low.

Terrance hitch hiked like this for a good ways across the city. It appeared the trucks were heading towards the docks, one of the areas that was hit worse by the Sleeper not long before.

The truck pulled up outside of a bank that was near the docks, it was one dock workers used often when they got paid. The bank looked damaged due to rubble from the Sleeper attack and as far as Terrance could see it was empty and unguarded.

The hatch opened up and the armed men started to pour out. "Alright boys let's get in quick, get the cash and then get the **** out of here." one of the men said as he locked and loaded his gun.

"Anyone tries to get in our way? Shoot em' down."

Terrance jumped off the truck and landed on the ground. He stood slowly as he faced the armed men.

"I think what you are about to do is illegal. Turn back now while you can."

"Shoot him!" one of the men yelled. Several pistol shots were fired; all slamming into Terrance's chest' body armor. He was thrown backwards a ways as pain blared through his chest. He rolled out of the way as he unleashed a quick flurry of shruiken; catching one of the men in the neck and in his chest.

OOC: This is for Damian and Al since they are near the docks

Edited by Flex Till Death

IC:

"I should hope not too much. There are far too many clothes here." The former Weapon replied, eyeing the numerous racks of clothes as if they themselves were hostile. Her own garb, truth be told, was far too hot for the weather; But how else was she going to conceal enough weapons? Power nullifiers were possible, and in the event of battle, it would be far too difficult to store anything of significance without more cloth to conceal it in.

Summer was bothersome. Winter was better. Winter was coming, thankfully.

"These clothes don't seem to have pockets."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alec waved to the door to indicate that Kristen should follow before leaving himself. As he walked outside again, his arm rippled and flexed, a waterfall of metal that finally solidified into a bulkier, more rounded form with a large slot running down his forearm. With a very ferrous-sounding 'ca-chunk' a disc in a perfect circle popped out the slot. Toast made of steel. Alec grabbed the makeshift frisbee in his flesh and blood hand as the metal one returned to normal.

"Ta-daa!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "Can't do that with yours, huh?" Alec asked, flexing ferrous fingers, "Just part of my mutation, I can assimilate other tech into it. In this case it was some HYDRA weapon I got the schematics for in a raid. Its supposed to shoot razor sharp discs to slice cables or, well, heads, but I much prefer it as a portable frisbee dispenser, don't you?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

But it was too late; she was speaking to the thin air, for Brooklyn had disappeared into the fabric mists. Quiet reigned, which was surprising given the high-class locale. There was nothing to be seen or heard -- in New York City? In a New York City mall? Unthinkable!

Almost in agreement, a black sleeveless tee - almost like the kind Brooklyn adored - flew and hit Rebekah square in the face. There was no evidence what direction it had come from, or who threw it.

It had simply appeared.

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "They are if you're not trying to decapitate someone," Alec said wryly, "Which would really put a damper in-by Dazzler's rollerskates! Why is everything on fire!"

They'd turned up at the larger lawn outside the mansions front door rather than the courtyard they'd taken Lilliana's boxes from. And from the looks of it someone had done a fair job of setting it alight. A few younger students were standing round the steady blaze, with marshmallows on sticks. In a school where everyone had powers the more mundane worries of humanity, like a small brush fire, apparently wasn't too big a deal.

Bah, kids today.

"Kris-Cross, I'm really hoping you have some incredible fire-dousing powers you haven't told me about."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "Okay then, just...try and get the Junior Genius Brigade out of the way," he pointed at the students, "Before they lose their eyebrows or something."

For the third time in minutes his arm began shifting, this time into an old favourite. His trusty, Sentinel-inspired blaster. Firing up the beam, he began shearing away at the edges of the fire. Since he couldn't whizz his arm up into a fire extinguisher, at least not one filled with foam, the best he could do for now was contain the fire. He was using his energy blasts to separate the fire from the remaining lawn, preventing it from spreading further. Even if no help arrived the fire would simply eat up all the grass and starve itself

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

Kane looked up as Kristen ran towards him; the flames reflected in his crimson eyes.

"Oh sorry," he said. He reached his right hand out and it passed into the flames. Suddenly it appeared as if the flames were yanked back up onto the flesh of his heavily tattooed arm before almost evaporating back into his skin. Kane's eyes dulled from crimson to a dark brown.

He cracked an uneasy smile at Kristen and pointed to the letters that were still burned into the lawn(Yo Aleks), since he'd been controlling the flames he hadn't let it get out of hand.

"I was leaving a message for a friend, he didn't reply to my text so I thought he wouldn't be able to miss this."

NPC Guys attacking Vivus abd Persephone that I can't be bothered to specify in the title

Persephone's plasma lances worked like a charm. The Humvees could only dodge for so long, and soon enough, their engines had been melted down beyond repair. The crew exited the Humvee only to be assaulted by a barrage of micronissiles, something that was also happening to their fireteam and their fellow unmounted vehicle crews. The men had no protection. They fell like flies, shrapnel embedding themselves in the unarmored portions of their suits, and their ceramic chestplates cracking under the force of the shrapnel and the heat of the blast. The three remaining tanks fared better though; the metal bounced uselessly off of their hulls, but the force of the explosion rocked them all the same. Still, they relentlessly assaulted the two androids. From the base itself, machine gunners fired away at them; perhaps they could take a hint from Tokiomi's lucky shot and fire some explosives at the base. And as for Vivus's stun grenade, there wasn't anything left to throw it at. Except maybe the teleporting HYDRA spellcaster. Yeah, maybe him.

OOC: I know you're having computer troubles Auron, but Flex did ask Sam for something here

IC: "Hey Kris-Cross!" Alec was yelling across at the two mutants, "Give the Twisted Firestarter a smack round the back of the head for me!"

So the blaze didn't happen again, he was turning his laser on the burning words, seeing if he could starve them too. As they were being kept alive by Kane's force of will though, he was having no luck

IC: The tanks were Vivus's problem. They be much easier to deal with once he'd overturned them. So Persephone focused on the machine gunners from the base. This was maser work again, using the pinpoint beam to directly target the machine-gunners.

Then a round from a tank's gun hit her in the back.

She had her shield down out of necessity to fire her weapons, the shell his her square on. She was thrown through the air and hit the wall of the base, bouncing off before hitting the ground. Her vision was blurry, crackling with actual static as her electronic senses tried to compensate and recalculate from the hit. She raised an arm and fired plasma half-blind in the direction the shell had come from, trying to keep the tank's attention fixed on her and not Vivus

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Ic:

Sam bit her lip as she thought about it, looking uneasy at the prospect, "I'd need a destination... How would you like your chances of randomly teleporting in there, with no idea where you'd end up. Or worse, what you'd end up in..."

-

Kristen nodded as she quickly backhanded Kane, hopefully enough to drop whatever focus his fires took.

OOC: I said Kane removed all of the flames already, there was no concentration to break... well there goes the peaceful trip, and once again one of my characters is fighting Kristen, no surprise there actually she's not that nice to play with

IC:

"Who is your sister?" Kane asked, he hadn't really known Aleks had someone like that in his life, not since Rebekah anyway.

That was when the girl backhanded Kane for no apparent reason. He stumbled back a bit holding his face in shock. His eyes suddenly turned bright crimson again.

"You shouldn't have done that ****." he said. He threw his hand forward now as he unleashed a blast of flame straight at Kristen's chest.

IC:

"No I don't like that prospect at all actually," Jennifer sighed. "Alright everyone we should get into this humvee and take it up to the base, I should be able to hack us inside. If not its possible agent Tokiomi can blast our way inside with his grenade launcher." Jennifer turned and then began to walk towards the humvee. She stepped inside before turning to Krystal, Tokiomi and Sam.

"You three coming?"

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus

As the tanks continued to assault him, Vivus dodged only when necessary, conserving power for overturning the tanks. At that moment, the android had well passed the normal threshold for electricity, and was certainly feeling more than tingly. His vision quickly filling with static, Vivus winced as Persephone was hit directly by the shell. "You alri-ight?" Vivus asked, his voice glitching slightly. Afterwards, he followed up on Tokiomi's luck and fired an explosive round at the base from his shoulder mounted launcher, then tossed one stun grenade at the HYDRA spellcaster, attempting to time it so that the grenade would detonate right as he noticed it coming. "Charged a lo-ot of energyy." the android told Persephone. "Stiill not sur-re if I'm strong ennough to support a platform wi-ith a tank's weight though...." the android mused, his glitching voice only getting worse. "Mayb-be iiif I fired a pulse o-of energy it wou-lld knoc-ck the tank over? I-I'm not sure wha-at to do, but I have to do it fast..... Can feel mys-self going haywir-re....."

Edited by Edea Lee

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

"You done? Touch me again and I will burn your face off." Kane said his hand still outstretched as red flame danced over it. Ready to unleash another attack at a moments notice.

IC:

"I'm hoping he's out of energy from all that magic he used earlier, besides I'm not sure if he can teleport inside here or not... hopefully Sam can help us if that happens." Jennifer said as she slid into the driver's seat and grabbed the wheel.

"Now we just have to wait for Krystal and we can close this thing up and go."

IC; (Shaman)

The silver-braided soldier was down, but not out. He felt as though he had run a marathon, what with the various teleportation stunts. His usage of magic, however, had been rather minimal, however, and he was still up to throw some punches. As he gathered the strength of will to rise from a kneeling position to a stand, he noticed that the group had all gotten into the last remaining humvee. He narrowed his eyes. This would've been a fantastic time to give up- he'd done his job, holding off the attackers while Red Skull prepared to evacuate. He, one man, had accomplished more than the tanks and hummers they'd sent out. By most standards, he could disappear into the forest and still be congratulated. But the hate that Perish Wesson had cultivated for SHIELD caused him to dig a bit deeper than that.

He dug his heel in, each breath heaving his entire body as he conjured the strength to leap through the ethereal plane, flashstepping directly under the humvee. It was nearly impossible to notice him, and that's what he was counting on. Krystal's werewolf senses would likely pick up on him, but not in time. He planted a sticky bomb on the bottom of the truck, set it off to go in three seconds, and teleported the #### out of there.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.