Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"There's a critical difference between having the skills to direct a group to accomplish a task most effectively," The former Weapon commented, sipping her drink. "And having the persuasive nature to make them follow. Inspire loyalty."

"While I have the former, I have not one reason that people would follow me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Oh, that. You just need practice. Gimme an order."

Dallas drank from the straw in his Dr Pepper and then traced a line of condensation around his beer.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"I can't just think of something like that on the spot. Even if you did prove your point, it would be without a point itself." She gestured to Dallas and then herself in turn. "You're the leader. I'm the one that tells you when you're making a mistake. That's the dynamic."

"Now pick our pizzas. I'm hungry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Dallas rolled his eyes and started perusing the menu--

wait a

He reread 'bacon' two or three times on the menu, brain processing the last fifteen seconds in an instant replay.

second.

"You just did it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Dallas laughed through a drink of his beer.

"You just gave me an order without even thinking of it. And I followed it because it was you. That's all leadership is. Doing something that someone you trust says, even if you don't particularly like it. Cheese, black olive and pepperoni, bacon, and then a sausage, pepperoni, and bacon - just like you asked."

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You are welcome." Waving down the waitress was as simple as raising a hand, and Rebekah took only a minute to relay their order in the most efficient way possible. Then she returned to sipping her drink, and watching every bit of food that passed by appraisingly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"It's going to take a while," Dallas said, after watching Bekah eye flirt with the fifth basket of fries that passed their booth. "Not too late to order an appetizer."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You should have gotten one basket. I'm already going to consume a full pizza and a half plus a dessert of some kind later, adding a full basket of fries is unwise."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"My caloric consumption has gone too far to the other end of the spectrum." Rebekah stated, starting in unconcernedly on the basket of fries set in front of her. "It is problematic."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"You. You have a practiced disregard for what other people think, unless that person is someone who cares and what they think is being driven home with a sledgehammer."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ashley (Ultimate) - Into the Woods -

It was pouring down rain as Ashley stood in the center of the forest. The trees all around here swayed against the wind and rain, and she did as well. But she did not move, she was rooted firmly into the ground just like the trees that surrounded her. It was an interesting sensation, being quite literally connected to the earth, absorbing nutrients from the soil. It was a shame she had no one to talk too about it, not that they'd really understand. Of course she could always talk to the trees, but they didn't really understand...language. 

The rain felt good against her her body, she stretched her arms out, as if they were branches. She wondered idly what it would be like to never move, to simply stay still and slowly grow over the decades like the trees around her. It was an oddly tempting prospect...she was more plant than human now after all, she fit in better amongst the trees, they could be her neighbors! And she could yell at them for being so stiff. 

Yes, it was a very tempting idea, to become a tree...but it sounded a bit...lonely too. If she became a tree, would she be giving up the last bit of her humanity? She was hardly human now, but the idea terrified her. She'd never be able to talk to anyone ever again, eat normal food again,  or even pet a kitten! 

She felt a drop of water run down her cheek, but she knew it wasn't from the rain. She put her hands on her chest, she could feel something beating. It seemed she still had a heart after all. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Just saying. Waking up with you on top of me is one thing, but a quarter of a ton of metal tends to be a limit of block beyond even my--"

The arrival of appetizer baskets cut the foul-mouthed chronokinetic off.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I have never woken up atop you, so you would not know." The Ultimate stated simply, before pulling her basket towards her and beginning to munch on her fries. "Nor will you."

fK5oqYf.jpg