A powerful and mysterious being with a range of dangerous abilities, Zistiam, the Master of Fusion, is a force to be reckoned with.10660713313_798ac75b9e.jpg^ Click the image above to view the gallery. ^ Feedback is appreciated.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

This is an amazing MOC as always Chro I really like the hands and the over all bulkiness of the MOC. However, the torso seems to be to small in comparison with the legs. If you lengthen the body by just 2-3 studs I think it will look better. Overall though great MOC.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I must say i love the whole bloody thing.. The hands are perhaps my favorite part. The way you made them to be able to have claws on them is nice though the little holding cage where you put that sea squid is just kinda of adorable in my opinion.. The fact the amount of brown you used stands out over the larger amount of silver is a very nice touch though i do feel the red/white blades on the back is kinda of weird but besides that everything is amazing. The fact you used a mata head is also nice

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This is an amazing MOC as always Chro I really like the hands and the over all bulkiness of the MOC. However, the torso seems to be to small in comparison with the legs. If you lengthen the body by just 2-3 studs I think it will look better. Overall though great MOC.

The proportions were intentional. Look at Axonn- his legs were similarly proportioned to his torso, at least the way I see it. Anyway, thanks! :)

I must say i love the whole bloody thing.. The hands are perhaps my favorite part. The way you made them to be able to have claws on them is nice though the little holding cage where you put that sea squid is just kinda of adorable in my opinion.. The fact the amount of brown you used stands out over the larger amount of silver is a very nice touch though i do feel the red/white blades on the back is kinda of weird but besides that everything is amazing. The fact you used a mata head is also nice

Thanks Vox! :D Glad you like the colors (and the adorable squid container). The red blades were supposed to contrast with the rest of the MOC.

but their spirits

I... oh man.

That is an incredible MOC. It's definitely reminiscent of Axonn, and I really like the mask idea.

I love how you started with an elongated Inika build and started adding layers of armor to it, giving it a very mechanical feel (almost a little steampunky).

The arms look to be made completely from scratch, which I quite like. As far as I can tell from the photos, the elbow joint isn't even a ball joint. Is that correct? If so, kudos.

The leg design is very interesting. The two-piston support I assume is to hold up the weight of the armored arms and torso, and I think you pulled it off very well, keeping it from looking too ridiculous. The one thing I worry about is the flexibility. I see the arms are fairly flexible, but how about the legs? They look a bit stiff in all the photos.

The torso, as I said before, is quite nice, but the back is a little odd... I assume that hump is a result of the fusion with the spear, but maybe he's actually a camel and he was raised by members of Axonn's species, who knows? :P

All in all, a very well-done MOC. I can tell you right now that I could never make something like that. 26.6/27.

banner.jpg

The arms aren't totally from scratch. If you take a look at this picture, you can see that the forearms are indeed scratchbuilt, but the upper arms are based around Inika upper limbs pieces. Such simplicity is unusual for me, since I typically built MOCs that are entirely scratchbuilt. :lol:

The flexibility isn't the best, you're right. The main issue with the legs isn't that they're not posable, but that there aren't many poses he can take that look natural and support the weight well, despite the pistons. The Technic in the torso is quite dense. In the future I think I'll try to use less pieces internally to make MOCs lighter and thus more posable.

The back hump was... I don't know. Armor, I guess? :P

Anyway, the steampunky vibe was unintentional; I think it mostly comes from the bulk and the color scheme.

Thanks PM! ;)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Well.

I definitely like the articulated hands, gorilla arms, Hordika footpieces, and silver/red (brown? I'm colorblind) color scheme, all of which homage Axonn. However, I feel that as much as I love chunk, and Axonn is supposed to be big, I feel he is too bulky in general, as opposed to Axonn's bulk being contained in his shoulders, feet, and torso. I like the cage - it's a bit like the cherry on top. I also approve of the double pistons in the legs and am glad to see the red/white Exo-Force-colored blades.

I usually don't comment on MOCs, but yours are an increasingly common exception.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?