• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Terrax

Terrax Renegade Toa

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,226 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 04:23 AM

Governed by no rules, Terrax walks the island of Ralek-Nui. Once a member of Vortikus' Toa team,

Please C&C! :)

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,834 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 06:12 AM

The torso's pretty neat. Structurally it's reminiscent of the old titans (e.g. Sidorak), and with the silver horns across it, it somehow reminds me of military body armor, like a flak jacket or something.

Not much to say for the limbs... the Rahkshi feet on the forearms doesn't look great in my opinion, since it sticks out so far from the arm itself.

(By the way, that's not a mace. A mace is a pole with a spiked ball on the end. A chain with a ball on the end is a meteor hammer. A stick with a chain leading to a ball, like a combination of the two, is a flail.)

Edited by Chro, Nov 05 2013 - 06:14 AM.

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,226 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 06:44 AM

The torso's pretty neat. Structurally it's reminiscent of the old titans (e.g. Sidorak), and with the silver horns across it, it somehow reminds me of military body armor, like a flak jacket or something.

Not much to say for the limbs... the Rahkshi feet on the forearms doesn't look great in my opinion, since it sticks out so far from the arm itself.

(By the way, that's not a mace. A mace is a pole with a spiked ball on the end. A chain with a ball on the end is a meteor hammer. A stick with a chain leading to a ball, like a combination of the two, is a flail.)

Yep. I was going for a flak jacket. :) glad you noticed. The Rahkshi feet provided the proper texture that I wanted for the swords and underside of the arms.

#4 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,834 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 10:02 AM

The Rahkshi feet provided the proper texture that I wanted for the swords and underside of the arms.

Hmm, I guess so... but (in [color=#000000;]this picture[/color] especially) they stick out weirdly. If you really wanted to use the Rahk feet on the arms I would recommend using a custom arm design, slimmer than the prefab Vahki leg piece, which (when you attach a foot to it) sticks out a lot, as I said before. ;)

#5 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 548 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 01:36 PM

I really like the Gypsy-Dangeresque swords. How exactly are they attached to the forearms?

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#6 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,226 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 01:53 PM

I really like the Gypsy-Dangeresque swords. How exactly are they attached to the forearms?

They are attached via two ++ liftarms.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users