• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Favorite Bionicle Weapon

weapons favorite

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 27-November 12
  • 355 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 11:43 AM

Ok, so I was drifting around biosector01 looking for some decent weapons for my Vortixx in BZPRPG, and much to my surprise, I found a list of really incredible weapons (most made on Xia), some of them I am proud to say were thought up by us here at BZP. So that sparked my idea for this thread, whats your favorite Bionicle weapon?

Mine is personally the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Ax. This weapons awesome design and sweet powers put this one at the top of mine

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

#2 Offline NuvaTube

NuvaTube
  • Members
  • Toa

• 05-March 13
  • 132 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hmm. I've really liked the Lightstone Rifle if I'm honest. It's not that fancy but it feels like the most believable weapon, plus I imagine it has a good range compared to most ranged Bionicle weapons. Looks like a marksman's rifle (minus a scope although I'm sure you could add one)

#3 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 06-March 08
  • 3,141 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 10:27 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]I always liked Axonn's well, axe. The thing could likely have cleaved five cars in half, with one freakin' swing.[/color]

"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

#4 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 02-April 13
  • 136 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 12:03 AM

I'm partial to Vezon's non canon axe shield. The one from the Kardas set.

#5 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 09-April 10
  • 5,601 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 12:05 AM

Axonn's Axe. Its the best looking Bionicle weapon IMO. It also can be thrown like a boomerang, making it that much deadlier and awesome.

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#6 Online ~T1S~

~T1S~
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 21-June 10
  • 1,687 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2013 - 01:40 AM

Does the Air Katana count? :P

Otherwise, Icarax's Rotating Shadow Blades, Hydraxon's Wrist Blades, or Alterdax's Warhammer.

Posted Image

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

Comics>>t1scomicbanner_by_t1shadow-d80jnae.jpgvultrazandcobanner_by_t1shadow-d80jn6b.j<<Comedy

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

Recent stuff: ECDR-1000 (BFTGM), EDIT: Move over, Dareth!, 2015 ~T1S~,  EDIT: Vote Mata Nui

#7 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 17-March 09
  • 1,367 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 05:33 PM

All of the Inika weapons are amazing

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#8 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 03-December 12
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2013 - 06:40 PM

I loved the concept of Squid Lawnch'rs, but I was thrilled with the design for Axonn's weapon. "Toa" Mata Nui's massive sword wasn't bad either.

Morally unambiguous.

#9 Offline Krana Za

Krana Za
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 07-November 13
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 10:59 AM

My personal favorite would be Kalmah's tentacle whip thingie. I really don't know why but i love it. :)

#10 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 14-March 03
  • 19,411 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 02:03 PM

I always liked the laser crossbow of Kongu Inika. It's such an off-the-wall concept (even if already used in Star Wars). Not sure if I could call anything actually a favorite but that stands out.

Of the Xian fanmade ones, I too always especially liked the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Axe for some reason. I won't say the lightstone rifle due to bias. :P

#11 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 06-November 11
  • 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 09:05 AM

Magma Swords? Emotional attachment I guess.Alternate Teridax's Warhammer is really innovative too.I just went over to BS01 and I exploded upon seeing the Vortixx Rhotukha Battle Axe. It looked amazing.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#12 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,128 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 10:08 AM

Can't say I have a specific favorite. I always thought the concept of Rhotuka spinners were interesting because of how their powers were determined by the shooter's personality. Not really my favorite weapon, but it's an interesting one.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#13 Offline SmashAgori

SmashAgori
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16-November 13
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2013 - 04:53 PM

I don't know many fancreated weapons, but I do love Umbras laser lance combined rhotuka spinner! Onewas Proton Piton(s) is cool too, but mostly in the movie.

#14 Offline BobaFett2

BobaFett2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 07-October 09
  • 244 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 09:41 AM

Axonn's axe, hands down.

The Legend Lives...

#15 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 10:48 AM

I always liked the laser crossbow of Kongu Inika. It's such an off-the-wall concept (even if already used in Star Wars). Not sure if I could call anything actually a favorite but that stands out.

I wanted to like the laser crossbow when it was first announced... too bad the piece itself is so darn ugly. The concept is great, though.

Personally, as stated in another similar topic, my personal favorite are Onua Nuva's quake breakers. You can't beat chainsaws that double as roller blades. You just can't.

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles

#16 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 16-February 13
  • 2,207 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 01:37 PM

Axonn's axe. A giant axe with a boomerang function? WHo wouldn't want that?

#17 Offline ALVIS

ALVIS
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 10-January 09
  • 2,411 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 02:40 PM

I'm partial to the Crescent Scythe, myself, which obviously has nothing to do with bias.  :rolleyes:

I will also admit that the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Axe is far and away the most awesome Xian weapon. And to be honest, I kinda dig Malum's sword, as seen in The Exile's Tale.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."

-- Harlan Ellison

Short Stories:

LAST DESTINY, starring an Agori and a Turaga

DESCENDANT, starring Kraata-Kal and Makuta Teridax
AN EVEN EXCHANGE, starring the Makuta of Stelt
THE END OF THE BROTHERHOOD, starring Tobduk and Makuta Chirox

#18 Offline 899superdude

899superdude
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 29-May 13
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2013 - 07:47 AM

I would like to have Toa Jovan's Magnetic Bolt Launcher.

I remain

-899superdude

#19 Offline Pikiru

Pikiru
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 30-August 12
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2013 - 11:11 AM

I was always partial to the Electro Chute Blade. It just seems like such a cool concept to me.

#20 Offline matanui606

matanui606
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-November 13
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2013 - 01:10 PM

spear of fusion definatly the spear of fusion

#21 Offline FactualNation

FactualNation
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 21-December 13
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2013 - 09:57 PM

I think that my favorite weapon had to be the mahri machine guns.KONGU DOUBLE MACHINE GUN FTW! BTW,I made this storyline with my mocs and my favorite,Zaktar and his toa friends are battling for the mask of life.Zaktar got kidnapped but he killed himself for an unknown reason.Mata Nui becomes the new makuta king and it becomes even harder to retrieve the mask of life!                                                                                                                                                                                     So,thell me what you think! ;)

#22 Offline SilverCor

SilverCor
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 05-August 12
  • 208 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2013 - 01:00 AM

I'm old-fashioned, so I'm partial to any sword- or staff-type weapons. As such, Lhikan's greatswords are probably my favorite (especially with the added bonus of being able to combine into a shield with flight capabilities). 

Edited by Silverglass, Dec 22 2013 - 01:01 AM.

If you have noticed this notice, you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.

#23 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,128 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2013 - 09:48 AM

BTW,I made this storyline with my mocs and my favorite,Zaktar and his toa friends are battling for the mask of life.Zaktar got kidnapped but he killed himself for an unknown reason.Mata Nui becomes the new makuta king and it becomes even harder to retrieve the mask of life!                                                                                                                                                                                     So,thell me what you think! ;)

This thread is only for discussing your favorite weapons- if you've got a story you want to share, I'd recommend putting it in the Library section. :)

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users