Talk Of The Era

sunflower

Correct, yes. He'd discovered that the factory in question was filled with some sort of unidentified ghost-like aliens, but was still scouting the factory's layout.

The rest of us were just sitting around like rotting tree stumps and waiting for the Brotherhood to triangulate our location. :P

Edited by Shadowhawk

That is correct. The the last post before the downtime was Piringa taking a second look inside the factory, but from a different angle. (because no self-respecting spy can carry back information after taking only one look. Unless Gravity wants to pull another startling nrevelation from the second look, I'll have him back to base by the end of today (I hope). I'd do it right now, but I have to go out to collect firewood.

In summary, a post is on its way to get the plot active again.

ppg2.png

That is correct. The the last post before the downtime was Piringa taking a second look inside the factory, but from a different angle. (because no self-respecting spy can carry back information after taking only one look. Unless Gravity wants to pull another startling nrevelation from the second look, I'll have him back to base by the end of today (I hope). I'd do it right now, but I have to go out to collect firewood.

In summary, a post is on its way to get the plot active again.

I've got plenty of startling revelations for later, you can go on ahead and get them DH buddies go ghostbustin'.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone object to a faction very strongly based upon the Prometheans from Halo 4? I want my character, if I join, to be the leader of an army/navy made of mostly Prometheans, with some other organic people as NPCs. There are ways I could depower them somewhat if that's what people worry about.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

• 4 weeks later...

It could be, several players have said that they would like to see it keep going.

If they want it to continue them I would be glad to help.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Whoa, is this thing still alive?

:w:

I borrowed Basilisk's Necronomicon.

I call haxx.

Though seriously, for those interested, we're going to try and get some activity out of this. The next contest is almost here, so might as well have some fun with it. I am legitimately considering removing the requirements for ships. Space battles need more pew pew.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I was thinking about suggesting what Gravity said. The player requirement my have been a good idea to keep things reasonable, but with both the time restraints and the fact that only the captain gets to have the fun that way, I think it should be removed.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm still here; no offense meant, but it was GM un-involvement that made me drop out. :headbonk:

That definitely killed this thing as a whole.

Also, I'm officially removing the requirements for ships. That doesn't mean just do whatever though, please keep it at least a bit reasonable. Super weapons probably aren't a good idea.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I could play as any NPC Brotherhood or Order ships that people want to fight.

I'll play, but as my character was left aboard your ship, I need to know if you're going to play.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Alright, then.

@People with inactive Brotherhood Characters: If anyone's interested, I'm going to make a Brotherhood ship for Calerix and whomever else you want, just to kick-start it, since Basilisk seems to have no interest in continuing with his. GMs, would it be fine to retcon/ignore the initial stuff that did occur on Basilisk's ship in favor of this?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hey guys, feel free to make some new ships and come attack the dreadnought currently smashing ships.

I promise you wont die right away.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-The Dream Machine-

Ship Name: The Executioner’s Grin

Ship Make: Brotherhood, with alien modifications

Ship Class: Frigate
Appearance: The Grin's a real beauty, if mass-produced blocks of Brotherhood steel are your thing. Built for practicality’s sake, it nevertheless has a certain minimalistic charm and class to its design. It’s grey paint has been worn by years of battle, but the green bands entwining its frame have been regularly repainted, creating a colourful dissonance which has confused Brotherhood engineers forever.

Of course, with this being Feris Roh’s ship, that’s perfectly normal...
Systems: This block of metal, believe it or not, is a spy’s dream machine; not only is it equipped with a thoroughly impressive cloaking device (courtesy of one of the alien races under Makuta’s thumb) which allows for complete invisibility, it also houses four turbolaser turrets mounted on the top, bottom and sides of the hull, as well as torpedo banks on either side, facing bow.

However, this power comes at a cost; only one of these systems can be operated at a time, meaning that the cloaking device must be deactivating in order to attack, and the weapons must be switched off to become invisible.

Crew: Feris Roh (captain, communications officer), as well as two gunners and two engineers.

Bio: The Grin was forced onto Feris after suspicions were raised regarding his allegiance, so that the crew could keep surveillance on his activities at all times, and terminate him if necessary. It’s followed the Toa’s missions for years now, and was the backdrop for Feris’ first death at the hands of a Brotherhood assassin, as well as for the prompt ejection of the remaining crew members by a paranoid captain.

Since then, it’s encountered strange new worlds, has been rebuilt for alien technology more times than it can count, and awaits the day that its captain will strike out on his own, and truly join the fight against Makuta.

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]