More misprint hunas?

Klanadack

So, every bionicle collector knows about the infamous mata-white huna, the extremely rare kanohi that nobody seems to know the origin of.

The thing is, ive seen pictures online of a yellow huna, as well as a mata-red one. Anyone know where these came from?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The yellow Huna is apparently a prototype - so while its exact origin may not be known, it can be safely deducted that someone involved in BIONICLE's early production gave it away to a fan or otherwise parted with it so that it could find its way into the community. I haven't heard of a red Huna, though. I think there was a dark red one among the prototypes that were given to BZPower, but that's the closest thing I can think of.

The white Huna actually came from calendar bags in a European country (possibly the Netherlands, if I am remembering correctly. Unfortunately, I can't check since the archive is gone), alongside the brown Komau. So their origin is known, although how they ended up in the calendar bags is a complete mystery.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

The others are fairly common knowledge, though I've only seen pictures of a metru red one.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

really? were there any other bionicle items in the calender?

would that mean there are more than the three or so known white hunas?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!