• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

A quick question about post counts...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Krana Za

Krana Za
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 07-November 13
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 11:31 AM

Hello everyone i'm new to this site and i'm very glad i found a still active bionicle/lego fanbase. But i have a question. I posted some things in the 'Completely off Topic' fora but it didn't go towards my postcount, is this normal?

#2 Offline Van Hohenheim

Van Hohenheim
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 22-October 11
  • 694 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 11:37 AM

here is all the info you need about posts. basically, posts don't count in COT because of the chance of spam. same for Games & Trivia and OTC.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 01-April 07
  • 3,170 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 12:24 PM

here is all the info you need about posts. basically, posts don't count in COT because of the chance of spam. same for Games & Trivia and OTC.

As stated here, some boards don't count posts in your post count. I also want to add that the BioniLUG subforum doesn't count towards a user's post count either.

Edited by Meiko, Nov 08 2013 - 12:25 PM.

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#4 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 25-January 10
  • 1,873 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 12:30 PM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#008000;]Welcome to BZPower! Just for future reference, make sure to check out the Q&A Compendium, which Sheogorath already linked to, before posting questions in the Q&A forums. Also, look through the Q&A forum index and check if your question has been recently asked by another member. This way, we don't have any repeated questions. [/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#008000;]If you ever have questions about "Proto" check out the Official Proto Energy Topic, or about "Images" check out the Pictures Topic. In[/color][/font] those topics, you can find all you need on the subject of Proto Energy, which is the system we use here to display whether a user has been helpful or the opposite--unhelpful. Less proto means a member has repeatedly broken the rules, whereas more proto means the member has been helpful/reported important news/etc.. As for the Pictures Topic, you can, quite obviously, find any info you need about posting pictures on BZPower. Glad you joined! Enjoy your time here! :)

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font]

Edited by Reznas, Nov 08 2013 - 12:32 PM.

#5 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 6,503 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Nov 08 2013 - 01:13 PM

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Yes, posts in this forum (Q&A), BioniLUG, Games & Trivia, Completely Off Topic, and Off Topic Culture will not add to your post count. Thanks to Meiko for the info about the BioniLUG forum; I'm not a member so I can't really post in there. : P

As others have stated, please do check out the Q&A Compendium before posting a topic in here! If you have further questions that aren't answerable by the Compendium, feel free to PM me or post a new topic here.

Answered and closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users