Leppy's Games

Makuta Luroka

This game was made by Leppy. I take credit only for finding it and re-uploading it.

As you may know, the entire archive was lost earlier this year. As some of you may not know, the download link for Dark709's Comics: The Game is broken, and has been for a while. I was searching through my old computer that doesn't get used anymore, and found a copy of the game. I have since posted a download link on dropbox, and have been running a virtual image of Windows XP on Virtualbox to play the game. If you wish to play the game, and are running Windows 8, I suggest you do the same (you may need to install VM Guest Additions: Boot your virtual machine in safe mode, log in, click "Devices" in the menu bar, select "Insert Guest Additions CD Image...," allow the wizard to do it's work, and reboot when it's done.). If you are running Windows 7, I read there is an included "XP mode" you can possibly use. Windows Vista users are out of luck unless you can find some way to run a virtual copy of windows XP on Windows Vista or rewrite the executable file to check that the system is running Vista, rather than XP.

EDIT: I have since found several of Leppy's other games, including:

Binky Island,

Dark709's Comics: The Game v2,

Hero or Beast,

Mata Nui Mini Games v2.5, and

Winter Nightmare.

I have compiled all of these games into a compressed folder titled "leppygames" and uploaded the new folder to Dropbox here. You still have to do the same as above to play them.

Edited by Makuta Malignus

bBhcfWO.png

Hi Malignus, I'd suggest add a line at the top of this topic that states clearly that Leppy made this game, to make things clearer. :)

Anyway, it's cool to see this game back. I remember it from way back in the day, but never got it to work after I upgraded from Windows XP. I have Windows 7 now so I might try your method.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

I believe I still have this game as well, along with a ton of other games I downloaded when I was new to BZPower.

The one thing I really remember was the lag. It's not just your virtual image. This game has so much lag. I believe it's because Leppy used an absurd amount of particle effects, especially on that one level where the floor is fire. I remember I could barely get past that level because of all the lag.

It was really fun though. Glad to see it back on the site.

• 1 month later...

I believe I still have this game as well, along with a ton of other games I downloaded when I was new to BZPower.

The one thing I really remember was the lag. It's not just your virtual image. This game has so much lag. I believe it's because Leppy used an absurd amount of particle effects, especially on that one level where the floor is fire. I remember I could barely get past that level because of all the lag.

It was really fun though. Glad to see it back on the site.

Man that part was terrible. And you couldn't play as tahu to get rid of the zimmwads.

I have since found several of Leppy's other games, including:

Binky Island,

Dark709's Comics: The Game v2,

Hero or Beast,

Mata Nui Mini Games v2.5, and

Winter Nightmare.

I have compiled all of these games into a compressed folder titled "leppygames" and uploaded the new folder to Dropbox here. You still have to do the same as above to play them. I have also updated the first post.

bBhcfWO.png

• 2 months later...