Belgium Emp Tank

Sparkytron

6234576601_cc9e32692c.jpg

Photoshopped picture is photoshopped. It's made by Railblade btw.Now to the MOC. This MOC is made for a little challenge on Flickr. The theme was to build something that would participate in World War III. Since the place where I live has been involved with both WW 's added a little reference to the MOC =p

I had a signature once

it's gone now

Very cute tank Sparky =P It looks great fromt he front angle, but from the side the gaps through the treads don't look that appealing =/ The use of dark green Vakama hordika masks was nice to see. I'm not totally sure of the piraka armor sticking out from the back of the tank though, may want to remove them. Anyways, great job on this bro.

Very cute tank Sparky =P It looks great fromt he front angle, but from the side the gaps through the treads don't look that appealing =/ The use of dark green Vakama hordika masks was nice to see. I'm not totally sure of the piraka armor sticking out from the back of the tank though, may want to remove them. Anyways, great job on this bro.

I didn't thought about the gaps when I took the pictures. It could be easily fixed <_< The MATAU hordika mask you mean? Some use for some useless pieces :P . I keep the piraka armor otherwise the hordika arm looks kinda bad. Or maybe that's just me

So you're from Belgium too ? And there was me thinking there were no Belgian people interested in Bionicle. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif Wonderful moc btw !

:o There are Belgian interested in Bionicle, believe me http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Nice MOC, really cool body And I'm from Belgium too! Lewa95

Ow yeah http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Neat stuffs, I like how its very streamlined, but still has that tough look to it a tank needs. Keepitup!

I think it has a more cartoonish style to it. I tried to keep that style in the whole MOC

clever use of pieces, different from everything else, you have yourself a decent model Sparkytron. I don't really know how it could be improved.

Thanks, tooke me while to figure out what do to with dark-green pieces I had

It's very solid, looks powerful! The flag on the side is a nice touch. :)

Otherwise it wouldn't be Belgian ^_^

This thing is cool. The parts fit together so well. My only complaint is that through the treads, the body looks somewhat hollow, but, judging by the rest of the tank, that should be easy to fix.

Very easy to fix, I only noticed it after I took the pictures.

I had a signature once

it's gone now