BZPRPG - Kentoku Archipelago

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Appreciation isn't really necessary. It's just logical to choose to have a few Menti along to guard the people on the expedition. All of them have a reason, too. Arisaka's a Dual Soulsword user, Daikura Koga, for all his other apparent faults, controls two disciplines. I..." Am a Dual user. Which I don't feel like mentioning yet. "Well, I suppose I was considered skilled enough to be an asset. All of the people chosen had some set of qualifications or another."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Higashi

Higashi followed after her fellow clan-member, somewhat confused at why exactly she had agreed to go crystal mining. While she had experienced quite a number of things in her life, she could honestly say that she had absolutely no idea how to mine for crystals, nor did she even know where the activity took place. Hopefully her companion would know ... unless Akone was attempting and failing to think of a social activity.

It was probably the latter.

"Do you know where to go?" she asked, halting with her arms crossed.

IC

Akimoto sat down on her bunk, her small pack next to her. Sh'ed claimed it simply because no one else had; she felt overwhelmed, not sure where to go or what to look at. Everyone here was important, and she was just a Ringti smith. A nobody.

She made a valiant effort to coax herself out of this depressing stupor. This was an adventure! She was embarking on a quest she never could have dreamed of. It was what she had always wanted, and more. What was not to like?

She'd feel better once they started moving, she decided. Once she was sure this was her adventure, and she hadn't just been mistaken for someone. Even now, her stomach twisted uneasily at the thought, even after the Commodore herself had called Aki's name. For all her bravado, the Dasaka couldn't help but feel misplaced. She hoped no one noticed.

IC: Gaia [Chiisai Ryuu, infirmary]

(Snipped)

IC Asa

Asa spared a a glance at the Ringti of Eiyu as she continued to sort out her things. Apparently, she was to be the second healer on this voyage; she would probably be very useful in the days to cone. "Hello," she said in greeting, and she returned to her work, but still maintained on and off eye contact. "Where should I put this..."

IC:

"Excuse me, miss?"

The 'miss' in question was a Dasaka sitting not to far away me, evidently in shock regarding something (probably her participation in something has important as an official expedition to a mysterious island). Her body was lean and muscled, but not quite in the way that Sinshi's or Arisaka's were; hers was far more inclined to physical strength, rather than the precarious balance of might and agility which the latter two possessed. A Ringti artisan, perhaps?

"Excuse me, are you all right?" I said, rapping on the metal frame of my berth to draw her attention. "You're not seasick already, are you?"

OOC: Why hello Akimoto.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"No offense taken. That is, after all, why I'm here." A beat. "I am, however, going to regret the loss of my usual training regimen."

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

After a hard fought success coercing Kama into accepting the situation, I was scouting out the vessel that I'd be running around on for the near future, the Ageru Male I'd ran into before boarding was nowhere to be seen, but I made a note of maybe looking him up later, I was always in the mood for a little talk with my kin, as long as he wasn't the usual kind of First Son, that is.

But for now, my attention was drawn to the remark of a nearby Menti, Umbraline I could tell from her clothing. I cleared my throat.

"You probably won't have to worry about that, like the Saihoko said, I have a gut feeling Mata Nui's going to provide plenty of exercise"

Edited by Gyro Gearloose

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Rano)

"I can train with you if the need arises," spoke another voice from the other side of the Menti, "I consider myself a fairly adept swordsman."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

Akimoto looked up, startled at the presence of another person. A Dashi.

"No, I'm fine, thanks," she said. "Just settling in."

She extended a hand, forgoing the usual formalities (or lack thereof; this was a Saihoko) in the hopes of making a friend. "I'm Dastana Akimoto."

IC:

"Mata Nui likely will prove a good source of exercise, I'm merely lamenting the time before we arrive." The Menti clarified, before gesturing to her surroundings. "Wonderful craft, but unless the Commodore didn't include it on the tour, no room for training. As I'm accustomed to a daily exercise regimen, it'll be something of an adjustment."

Pivoting slightly, she turned her attention to Rano. "As much as I appreciate the offer, the problem is a lack of space, rather than a lack of a sparring partner."

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG