• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Kentoku Archipelago

• Please log in to reply
2209 replies to this topic

#2201 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2014 - 11:05 PM

IC:

"I'm afraid not" Kulrik said. "I've come to speak to her about a....pretty delicate issue, not something I think either of us would being relayed through messengers. Of course I'm sure you are very reliable and have the utmost loyalty towards your Toroshu, my beautiful Dashi. It's more complex than that, you see."

Kulrik flashed one his dashing smiles at the short Dashi, one that melted the hearts of countless Menti and Saihoko alike.

"Perhaps you could tell us where Toroshu Kilanya can be found so we can go meet her? Or if your'e expecting the Lady to return soon, maybe we could wait inside?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#2202 Online Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,229 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2014 - 11:07 PM

IC: Reiko

"What does it say?"

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#2203 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 3,010 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2014 - 06:04 PM

IC:

At the same time, Zyla asked, "What is it?"

-Void

#2204 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,194 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2014 - 08:48 PM

Ic:

"One's for Jiyu, the other is for... I think the clerk," she said, opening up the umbraline's folder. It was a series of reports, mostly boring stuff. Physicals, weekly reports, and a letter that was signed "Z".

She started with the letter, and quickly learned that she was some sort of correspondent with this "Z".

"She was writing to someone... And they were writing back. At the start, the conversations are simple things... But the latter two... She mentions waking nightmares," Harume said with a frown. So the clerk did suffer the same fate, it seems, "she even noted that she thought someone was making her have bad dreams... But she could never find anyone with her willhammer powers..."

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#2205 Online Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,229 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2014 - 09:11 PM

IC: Daikura Reiko

"That... That sounds like what the guard experienced too."

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#2206 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,191 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:46 PM

CHAPTER III INITIATED!

Henceforth, all events described here are effective immediately. For more information on Chapter III and how it affects your characters, please read the first portion of this post.

14724951249_3a64db3ca1.jpg

#2207 Offline Yukiko

Yukiko
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,837 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 07:43 PM

[Sado, Imperial Library, a day previous]

I snorted.  "That's just the kind of thing a well-bred first son would say."

It occurred to me that he might find this insulting.

"I...uh-ohhhhhh soko dung, I'm supposed to be at home.  Mother dear will send a hoard of Saihoko after me if I don't show up, and I don't really want an entourage."

I picked up the book and headed for the door, tentatively waving to Jiyu and neatly stepping backward through the doorframe, if I do say so myself.

"See you around--I guess."

I ignored the librarians protests.

Edited by Yukiko, Aug 27 2014 - 07:44 PM.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - LuciraMorie - Shuuan

zsmpg4.jpg

Library [blog]

#2208 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Into Karda Nui

• 18,198 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 08:06 PM

IC: Noshima

Everything had passed by so quickly. It was quite humbling to admit, but Noshima had been caught off guard by the sudden events of the past few days. Now the majority of her people were patrolling the streets in an attempt to keep everything in line. That left the vaults barely manned, and that was troubling to her. She understood the necessity of the imperial command to ensure order in the Palace, but there was certainly a sense of extremity in the act. Not that she could protest - this conflict had threatened the Empress. It would be incredibly dishonourable if the Hogo failed to involve themselves. She held back a light chuckle. No matter what occurred, it would at least fulfil her goals of changing the Hogo's image.

The Hogo Toroshu rose to her feet. Alone in her chambers, she made a mental note to remind her people not to be overly aggressive. While there was a need for the Hogo to be seen as more than unappreciated, unimportant guards, she did not want her clan to be treated as rabid dogs. Such people did not deserve to stand at the side of the Empress.

She would have to do something soon.

But that could wait.

There was something else she needed to deal with.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#2209 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 3,010 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 08:06 PM

IC: 

Zyla almost muttered something about thanking Captain Obvious, but given that either of her companions could probably have her disappear without a trace, she was quick to hold her tongue. Instead, she drummed the tabletop and worried about this "Z" person who was writing letters to the victims. Had been writing letters.

Was still writing letters?

"Could it have been a particularly powerful Willhammer?" she asked. Being a lowly little Dashi, she was about as knowledgable about Menti abilities as a tortoise was about speed. "If we're talking about someone with access to both these records and to someone like Herupa Jiyu, they could be someone with access to exceptional training."

-Void

#2210 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,223 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 09:18 PM

IC Minami
On the surface, today was like any other day. Minami would be roused from her sleep, bathes in the steam room, and be given her first dose of herbs of the day before her breakfast. The seemingly idyllic air that daily life within the walls of the Odaiba University held was a stark contrast to the turmoil that the archipelago was slowly (or not so slowly) sinking into, as if this little portion of the world had been cut off and set aside.

(Though if one truly lives for today, with their being no promise of tomorrow, would it really matter what the weather outside was like? Minami already had one sword over her head; adding another wouldn't make that much of a difference.)

She had decided to enter into an alliance with Dastana on account of previous partnerships as well as blood ties. While she was one of those who believed that Jasik's hands were stained with blood, she still felt some manner of sympathy for her distant cousin. As well, allying the clan with the Umbraline held no major advantage aside from protection from the crown, while joining the Dastana, a clan that shared similar interests, would be much more conducive to what was left of Kyōshi's science program. It may have not been the right thing to do, but it was the pragmatic thing to do.

This was the first time in Minami's recent memory that she had directly spoken on an issue; in previous situations, she had been only one voice among many, with her two deputies and her brother arguably holding the most sway. This time, however, she had made a choice for herself and exercised her authority as the clan's true leader; she felt that she would need to make many more choices like these in the weeks to come, as war seemed to become more and more of a reality. That she would live long enough to see its beginning, she was sure if. However, something told her that she would not survive through to its end...

Edited by Last Son Amakusa, Aug 27 2014 - 09:18 PM.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Simon the Digger