• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Kentoku Archipelago

• Please log in to reply
3285 replies to this topic

#3281 Offline 000

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 21-June 14
  • 1,576 posts

Posted Apr 09 2015 - 04:17 AM

IC: Maripi

In an instant, the dusk-grey Menti had plucked the naginata, an excellent counter to Scar's halberd, from her back, and began circling the enemy dasaka, gaze locked--

--Maripi darted forwards with immense speed aided by her kanohi, spinning her pike-like weapon in an attempt to catch Scar's and deflect it to the side, before slicing forwards towards the opposing Menti's heartlight.

BZPRPG Profiles:                                        |  Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi Naihi Maripi Krull

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles:                           |  Snake Raith Torch  

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles:                    |  Olis and Purple    Zeleran and The Jatikko    ~The Jatikko Reference Post~        

The Asylum Profiles:                                  |  Obruent

My Deviantart page

JOIN CLAN OKRIHNOK TODAY!

Like ninjas, assassins and bodyguards? Like a secretive order of Bionicle nomads? Play the BZPRPG? 

Join Clan Okrihnok completely free of charge - PM me if you want one of your characters to hold a high ranking position! 

silo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gif

Awesome smileys created by Loganto

#3282 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,494 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2015 - 06:47 AM

Ic:

"I have no complaints," Jiyu said with a sigh, eyeing the geyser. He reflected inwardly (for a brief moment) that his life had become a constant string of near-death situations. It's only that death by beyond-hot water would be the most embarrassing death that he could have conceived.

#3283 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 18-June 06
  • 1,985 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2015 - 10:10 PM

IC:

"Onwards and downwards then" Kulrik exclaimed happily. Bending downward he wrapped his arms around Jiyu's (huge) waist while Shuuan moved to grab the giant's armpits.It wasn't exactly the highlight of his day, but it was progress towards recovering there rest of the Keys.

"Seigyo, you're going to have to hold on to me. Unless you want to stay behind and guard. But we would miss you" he added affectionately.

Thrown to the side, one Dashi's butcher knife skewered another in the throat. In a raspy gasp the injured Dashi fell to the ground, dead, while the other howled at her sister's death.

"I'll kill you for this! I'll kill all you traitors and 'shtet pox!" The lone standing Dashi whipped out the knife from the corpse and ran at Sumei with death in her eyes.

Scar felt the naginata slice deep across her heartlight. Too deep. She staggered backwards, trying to make sense of what was happening to her. The world was already becoming dim. The halberd was heavy, so much heavier than it had been moments ago. Scar dropped to a knee, using her weapon to steady herself. She wouldn't let the scum win and bring dishonour to her house. Carefully, she lowered the halberd, lining up the point at her enemy. Summoning all the strength she had left, she telekinetically flung it at Maripi. The halberd harpooned towards Maripi's upper legs.

The Willhammer was ready. Activating her Kanohi the chair bounced harmless off the Hau's shield, as did the falcata. She drew psychic energies around herself once more and lashed out at Ashka's mind, a single thought battering against the Dasaka's defences: Kill your sisters.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#3284 Offline 000

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 21-June 14
  • 1,576 posts

Posted Apr 23 2015 - 11:53 AM

IC: Maripi

Marirp's eyes widened momentarily, but the throw, while not weak, was launched from the hands of a being seemingly near death - the dusk-grey Menti caught the weapon in a psychic hold of her own, diverting it's path enough to send it spinning to the side. Maripi walked towards her fallen foe, keeping an eye out for the remaining Dashi.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't allow you to do that." she stated emotionlessly, "And I'm sorry that you're a loose end that I'd rather not worry about. Goodbye."

With that, the naginita, fallen on the ground, came slicing swiftly towards Scar's neck.

BZPRPG Profiles:                                        |  Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi Naihi Maripi Krull

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles:                           |  Snake Raith Torch  

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles:                    |  Olis and Purple    Zeleran and The Jatikko    ~The Jatikko Reference Post~        

The Asylum Profiles:                                  |  Obruent

My Deviantart page

JOIN CLAN OKRIHNOK TODAY!

Like ninjas, assassins and bodyguards? Like a secretive order of Bionicle nomads? Play the BZPRPG? 

Join Clan Okrihnok completely free of charge - PM me if you want one of your characters to hold a high ranking position! 

silo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gif

Awesome smileys created by Loganto

#3285 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,494 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2015 - 08:08 PM

Ic:

"You're just going down and then coming back up, yes?" Seigyo asked, "besides, my... Brother is weakened, and I doubt he could carry all three of us at once."

#3286 Offline Necrocybermancer

Necrocybermancer
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 12-September 06
  • 1,826 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2015 - 09:26 AM

IC:  Somei concentrated her Sighteye abilities, and focused: a shroud over the murderous Dashi, followed by an illusion of the Datsue running away.

Askha stumbled back. It was an alien thought. It was all of her will to force herself to drop the falcata, though through actions that were not her own, she began reaching for her saber.

BZPRPG Profiles

TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix

OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei

(AKA Keeper of Kraata)

"They belong in a museum!"

"So do you!"

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users