BZPRPG - Kini-Nui

Nuju Metru

IC: The Recluse

He nods in affirmation, then gestures at his bark armor. He definitely didn't look like anyone who spent a significant amount of time in or around non-Rahi.

OOC: Just realized 'non-Rahi' would be translated as 'non-not-us', according to the Rahi guide book... Fun!

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: The Heretic. 

The green and red clad Lesterin made the long, slow climb up to Kini Nui temple. It had been a long time since he'd last been up here, and things had changed a lot since then. Not since that Rahkshi had saved his life, and changed his outlook on the entire world. 

He stopped, breathless for a few moments, at the very top. "Greetings, one and all!" he boomed to the beings he saw gathered near the temple. "Are you pilgrims come to repair this great temple?" he asked conversationally as he approached them. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Heretic

"Hello." he replied, noting that his question had not yet been answered.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"So, are you merely intending to fix it, or build it entirely anew? I have some ideas for how you could remodel it, if that's your intention."

"I see... So I take it you won't be adding any Rahkshi statues, or a shrine to Makuta?"

IC Mahrika

"We wish to restore the temple to its original image, along with any architectural upgrades that would benefit it. A shrine to Makuta would detract from the spirit of the building; it would be better placed elsewhere, even if on the other side of this clearing. But not here."

"And you realise that Makuta's lair is somewhere beneath our very feet?" The Heretic asked with a wry smile. "A temple to the light built right over the darkness. The irony is beautiful. Makes you wonder if it wasn't perhaps intentional?"

"I am unaware of any shrines to the Dark God elsewhere on the island." he said, confused. "Besides, what makes Mata Nui more deserving than Makuta to having a temple devoted to him?"

"This is exactly the kind of inequality that has brought war to this island. Both gods are equals, and should be treated as such. There should be one temple devoted to both."

"Look around you. This temple, destroyed. War in Ko-Koro. Terrorist bombings in Ta-Koro. Rumour has it that there's even a Rahkshi roaming free in Onu-Koro. This island is descending into chaos because the worshippers of one god are being treated like scum by the followers of another."

Hormd

IC: A voice called out from the window of one of the nearby structures.

"Yes, leave the insane man and let us get back to doing something useful."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"So blinded by the light..." The Heretic sighed, "...that you fail to see the darkness within yourselves..."

"As a certified priest of Mata Nui, I have a god's-given right to be here and preach."

IC: The Recluse

The silent Toa glared at the Lesterin standing above them. Well, to him it was a glare. To others, it was at most a look of slight annoyance, though his eyes burned bright with fury. For the first time in a long time, he really wished he had his voice back. Reaching down, he picked up two large pieces of rubble and focused his energies on them. Thin moss appeared on each, depicting his response. On one, the stylized Hau that symbolized Mata nui, next to the Matoran symbol of Creation. On the other, the jagged depiction of Makuta, next to the symbol of Destruction. He threw the two up at the 'priest' as his answer: 'Mata Nui creates', 'Makuta destroys'. That was all the answer he needed. Anybody who valued life would know that Makuta was evil for his and his followers' reveling in destruction. As a last thought, he picked up one more and drew on it in the same way, a crude image of the heretic's mask, with his eyes X'd out. 'You are the blind one' was his message. He tossed that one up to, then followed the others.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord