Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Kini-Nui


  • Please log in to reply
1816 replies to this topic

#1641 Offline Midak

Midak
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 12:49 PM

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)

 

Trava was genuinely taken aback by the unanimous defensive measures that the whole group undertook at once, but at least they didn't seem to actively mean any harm, so she'd guessed correctly.

 

"Just someone who followed the flares shot up into the sky earlier" she answered honestly, "My name is Trava, huntress currently on the lookout for a Rahkshi bounty"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

Want a Mech? Here's how


#1642 Offline Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,650 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 03:09 PM

IC:

 

"The frick's a Rahkshi bounty?"

 

-Void


  • 0
 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 


#1643 Offline D.Va

D.Va
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Great Disks Recovered

  • 07-April 03
  • 9,566 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 03:43 PM

IC:

 

"That's why we're here Peho." 


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

banner_d_va_by_laorbitadehaza-d9j0kdw.jp


#1644 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 07-October 14
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 07:55 PM

IC:Arvas

Arvas glanced at Peho.

"Yeah, that. In short, a bounty on Rahkshi. I'm guessing more of a wanted dead bounty over a dead or alive one."


  • 0
aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!
Profile pic by Lorebeq.tumblr.com !

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

#1645 Offline Selfdestructive Workaholic

Selfdestructive Workaholic
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 22,944 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 12:44 PM

OOC: Totally forgot about you guys, so uh.

 

Yeah.

 

Rannin from Ta.

 

IC: Rannin

 

Rannin had totally been following everyone the entire time.


  • 0

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

GI6JZ3Y.jpg


#1646 Offline Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,650 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 01:32 PM

IC:

 

"I ... I suppose that would make sense, yes."

 

-Void


  • 0
 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 


#1647 Offline Burgerpants

Burgerpants
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,726 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 04:03 PM

IC: Volin

 

I ignored the chatter in the background, keeping my crossbow trained on the stranger.

 

"Are you alone?" I asked suspiciously.


  • 0

#1648 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,158 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 08:50 PM

IC Flabbergaster

 

Too many people... Five, six...

 

Flabbergaster left his terribly uncompleted hammock and began through the brush very slowly towards the group, as if stalking an animal. He could already identify the one standing near the party, the same one that had prepared the steaks and so kindly allowed him hospitality.


  • 0

Hey! Have an Xbox One? Don't have LEGO Dimensions?

 

You can remedy that by clicking here and getting a copy for cheap!


#1649 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-May 13
  • 912 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 10:31 PM

IC: Volin
 
I ignored the chatter in the background, keeping my crossbow trained on the stranger.
 
"Are you alone?" I asked suspiciously.


IC:

By this time I've maneuvered, unseen, into a position that's about... uh...

Well, let's imagine Trava's at six o'clock and she's facing the group of unidentified persons who are at the middle of the clock with their backs more or less towards the twelve o'clock. Got that? Okay.

Now I'm ninety degrees over at three o'clock, but quite a ways back in the brush and timber. Just close enough that I can sort of hear most of what's being said. When the tall, gritty-lookin' dude with the ratty jacket and the not-so-ratty crossbow pops his little question (and ###### rightfully so; I'd ask the same thing myself) I'm half-tempted to play my cards straightaway, just to be dramatic and all, but I don't.

I just hunker down for a few moments and watch and listen. Look these people over and let all the little details work into my skull. I'm in no hurry to initiate interaction without prior observation. Body language, physical characteristics, armor and equipment... it's all important.

 

And I haven't survived this long by ignoring important stuff.

 

...

 

plus, I can still RUN AWAY if I have to but DON'T tell ANYONE I said that heh heh


Edited by Shadowhawk, Jan 24 2016 - 10:32 PM.

  • 0

#1650 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 14-October 11
  • 2,256 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 11:07 PM

OOC: Toshiko and anyone yet to post from Ta-wahi.

IC: Just then I arrived leading an ussal attached to a cart. Trafic had picked up in the area enough to wear a few trails into the jungle, enough for me to get a cart through at least. Rumor had it that a group of monks or something had moved into the temple some time back and got to work renovating. I figured they probably would be willing to share a building or two with people who wanted to hunt Rahkshi. We did have some rather intertwined goals after all, even if my line of work had a bit more for me in it.

Facing off against other travalers had not exactly been part of my plan.

"Well this is unexpected." I said, loud enough for everybody nearby to hear me.

  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

 

zsUPm2E.jpg?1


#1651 Offline D.Va

D.Va
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Great Disks Recovered

  • 07-April 03
  • 9,566 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2016 - 08:27 PM

IC:

 

Oceanna shuffled her feet. "So uh...we're all here for the same thing?"


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

banner_d_va_by_laorbitadehaza-d9j0kdw.jp


#1652 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-May 13
  • 912 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2016 - 11:01 PM

IC:
 
Oceanna shuffled her feet. "So uh...we're all here for the same thing?"


IC:

 

In one abrupt motion I rise from hiding and take a measured half-step sideways out of cover. Then I'm striding forward through the dappled forest sunlight towards the group, not bothering to pretend I haven't been watching them for who-knows-how-long now.

Which is not very long, actually. But they've no way of knowing that, heh heh.

Anyhow, as I walk I glance briefly from face to face and then meet Miss Heavy Metal's dark green eyes and make a brisk, military-esque gesture that might be some form of a salute. "It would certainly appear so, wouldn't it? ...and in this case I believe appearances are not at all deceiving."

 

I halt and stand at a respectful distance, not wanting to pressure anyone's comfort zone.

 

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a professional trouble magnet and sometimes mercenary, a little bit footloose and a ###### lot independent. They call me 'Hammerlock', among other things. I'm here with Trava."


  • 0

#1653 Offline Midak

Midak
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 03:44 AM

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)

 

"That'd be a no, by the way" Trava finally answered Volin's question, "I had the same idea you apparently did that taking business here is generally not safe to do by yourself"

 

She was holding her Staff just like a walking stick, and reached into her satchel to bring out her Kanohi. She slid it on, and used its power to get an extra good look at the new group of Rahkshi Hunters they'd run into.

 

With her enhanced vision, one of them even started looking eerily familiar.

 

"You," she said, pointing at the Toa of Plasma, "you look familiar to me"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

Want a Mech? Here's how


#1654 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,158 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 11:46 AM

IC Flabbergaster

 

Now things were drawing to a point. In only a minute or two someone was going to start a silence that someone would break, and things would get uncomfortable.

 

He crouched up against a tree, the darkness hiding him perfectly. It would take a marksman's eyes to spot him, and only if they were scanning the brush. This position isn't very comfortable... Or dignified...


  • 0

Hey! Have an Xbox One? Don't have LEGO Dimensions?

 

You can remedy that by clicking here and getting a copy for cheap!


#1655 Offline Burgerpants

Burgerpants
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,726 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 02:47 PM

IC: Volin

 

By this point, I wasn't fazed much by all the sudden appearances, and I half-expected someone else would show up soon enough. I kept my crossbow up for good measure, warily eyeing this Hammerlock guy as he approached, then the surrounding area for any other potential surprises.

 

"...Volin," I started, slowly taking my aim off the girl. "Also here to hunt Rahkshi."

 

An awkward pause hung in the air, and I fidgeted nervously when one of them suddenly pulled out a mask.

 

"Me?" I frowned. "Sorry lady, but I've never seen you in my life. If I did, I'd remember." 

 

If only my brother and his stupid winks were here.

 

"So, is it just the two of you or are there more?"


Edited by TX Wade, Jan 28 2016 - 02:47 PM.

  • 0

#1656 Offline Midak

Midak
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 04:13 PM

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)

 

"There's more of us, in a camp not too far from here" Trava explained quickly, jerking her thumb in the direction she came from.

 

"I appreciate that apparently I made a good first impression," she added with humor, "but no, you did actuallly remind of another person, but we can discuss that later."


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

Want a Mech? Here's how


#1657 Offline Burgerpants

Burgerpants
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,726 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2016 - 03:41 PM

IC: Volin

 

Assuming we'll have that discussion at all.

 

I glanced back at the group, shrugging in inquiry. "What do you guys think?" I asked, keeping my voice low. "I don't mind saddling up with the competition, even if it means splitting the bounty a little more, but I don't know if we can trust them."


  • 0

#1658 Offline Selfdestructive Workaholic

Selfdestructive Workaholic
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

  • 10-July 09
  • 22,944 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2016 - 07:57 AM

IC: Rannin

 

"Betraying us while in combat with beasts like Rahkshi would be detrimental to them as well," mused the Toa of Iron. "There is safety in numbers, after all."


  • 0

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

GI6JZ3Y.jpg


#1659 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,158 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2016 - 11:16 AM

IC Flabbergaster

 

Hm.

 

Only a little longer and then he'd have to split. Otherwise they'd walk right over him.

 

Flabbergaster glanced back for a second just to make sure the path behind him was clear enough for a silent escape.


  • 0

Hey! Have an Xbox One? Don't have LEGO Dimensions?

 

You can remedy that by clicking here and getting a copy for cheap!


#1660 Offline D.Va

D.Va
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Great Disks Recovered

  • 07-April 03
  • 9,566 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2016 - 12:51 PM

IC:

 

"I'm okay with it, more potential band members too." Oceanna reasoned. 


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

banner_d_va_by_laorbitadehaza-d9j0kdw.jp


#1661 Offline Burgerpants

Burgerpants
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,726 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 04:52 PM

IC: Volin

 

I nodded, veering my gaze back to Hammerlock and Trava.

 

"Well, since we're all here for the same thing, why don't we help each other out? Rahkshi hunting's dangerous business, and it would go a #### of a lot smoother if everyone here was on the same team. We don't mind splitting the profits fairly if it means a little more insurance."

 

I slung my crossbow across my back.

 

"If it's any reassurance, none of us are looking to stab anyone in the back."


  • 0

#1662 Offline Midak

Midak
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 05:00 PM

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)

 

"Same here" Trava replied, twirling her staff gently as she visibly relaxed, "Rakhshi seem like a good bet for the time to play safe"

 

"If you don't mind, I'd like a word with my business partner here for a moment, mind." She said. Trava looked at Hammerlock and beckoned her head to an isolated spot in the clearing.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

Want a Mech? Here's how


#1663 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,158 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 05:05 PM

IC Flabbergaster

 

B Y E

 

Flabbergaster crept away, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Within several seconds, he was back at the camp.

 

He walked in with a yawn, stretching his obese arms in the air and leaning up against a tree. "Expect company."


  • 0

Hey! Have an Xbox One? Don't have LEGO Dimensions?

 

You can remedy that by clicking here and getting a copy for cheap!


#1664 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-May 13
  • 912 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2016 - 01:18 PM

IC:

I walk over to speak with Trava, turning my face slightly to foil any attempts anyone might be making at lip reading.

"They look like a decent bunch to me," I say quietly. "I'm not picking up any major rotten apple vibes, at least. How about you?"


Edited by Shadowhawk, Feb 04 2016 - 01:19 PM.

  • 0

#1665 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 07-October 14
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2016 - 07:17 PM

IC:Arvas
Arvas leaned over a bit, towards whoever was closest.
"Sure, betraying us during the fight would be stupid, but what about after it's over?" He muttered.

  • 0
aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!
Profile pic by Lorebeq.tumblr.com !

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

#1666 Offline Burgerpants

Burgerpants
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,726 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2016 - 01:07 PM

IC: Volin

 

"It's always possible," I muttered back. "Just make sure to keep your guard up and your eyes peeled around them."


  • 0

#1667 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • A Seventh Toa

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,332 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 07:31 AM

IC Kavala

(Dark Walks):

 

"So, when are we going to move?" Kavala asked, sounding annoyed. "I would prefer to do something productive rather than sit around."


  • 0

#1668 Offline Midak

Midak
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

  • 08-June 12
  • 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 09:42 AM

IC:

I walk over to speak with Trava, turning my face slightly to foil any attempts anyone might be making at lip reading.

"They look like a decent bunch to me," I say quietly. "I'm not picking up any major rotten apple vibes, at least. How about you?"

 

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)

 

"That's just it," Trava replied, "they're here, and they're ready to go, which can't be said for the people back at the campsite. I say we ditch them and go with these guys"


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

 

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

 

Want a Mech? Here's how


#1669 Online Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,276 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 01:39 PM

OOC: Sorry about that. I wanted to wait for The Outsiders' Kini-Nui Group to finish up and leave so we wouldn't have to fight them (and trust me, there most likely would've been a fight), but since everyone over there isn't posting, I suppose it's possible to avoid them via BZP Time shenanigans...

Oh, and I'll just assume that there was a time skip between those two Kavala posts in order to move things along faster.

 

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - Mangaia (Tunnels)

Feeling as rested as she could be in a tunnel where every inhabitant was dead set on killing her, Dravennica nodded, glancing towards Celphrithia momentarily and giving her the go-ahead to start resurrecting her minion.

"We leave as soon as Dayeth is ready," she said, turning her attention to the Matoran.


Edited by Timageness, Feb 11 2016 - 01:40 PM.

  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Rail, Venom, Liar, Torc, Misery

Wasteland Characters: Dastad

HF RPG 2.0 Characters: Riot, Leighla Artemis, Epix, Phantom

RPG Scorecard:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#1670 Online The Old Master

The Old Master
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Clawed Commandant

  • 23-December 13
  • 15,692 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 06:26 PM

IC: Dayeth.

 

"I'm ready," she grunted, straightening to her feet, "Let's go." 


  • 0

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Games I Play: BZPRPG, Corpus Rahkshi, Wasteland, HF RPG2.0, BZP's Game of Thrones.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BZPGOT KILLS

g9rf0T5.png


#1671 Online Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,276 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2016 - 03:40 AM

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - Mangaia (Tunnels)

Upon hearing the Ta-Matoran's confirmation, the Ko-Toa was quick to respond with a flick of her wrist as she willed the once-frozen barricade to thaw. A moment later, the earth itself was parted by the necromancer, revealing the entrance leading back into the underground maze.

"It appears that we are all ready to continue then," Dravennica said to Kavala. "Feel free to take the lead."


  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Rail, Venom, Liar, Torc, Misery

Wasteland Characters: Dastad

HF RPG 2.0 Characters: Riot, Leighla Artemis, Epix, Phantom

RPG Scorecard:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#1672 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-May 13
  • 912 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2016 - 12:21 PM

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)
 
"That's just it," Trava replied, "they're here, and they're ready to go, which can't be said for the people back at the campsite. I say we ditch them and go with these guys"


IC:

"A-huh. Right on. Ditch the losers, get with the program? I like your logic, Trava; let's do it."

Grinning broadly, I spin on my heel and raise my voice slightly.

"Hey yo, if you folks don't mind two more armed and dangerous tactical professionals in your midst, we'd be more'n pleased to tag along! We've got our own weapons and supplies and we'll pull our own weight; all we're asking is a fair percentage of any profits, savvy?"

There. Best classic business proposition of all time.


  • 0

#1673 Offline Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 4,650 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2016 - 01:09 PM

IC:

 

Peho turned and waited to see what either Rannin (the leader) or Volin (the loud guy) would respond with.

 

-Void


  • 0
 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 


#1674 Offline Burgerpants

Burgerpants
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,726 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2016 - 02:20 PM

IC: Volin

 

I raised an eyebrow.

 

"Just the two of you? You said you had company camped not too far from here."


  • 0

#1675 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

  • 07-October 14
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2016 - 08:15 PM

IC:Arvas

Arvas similarly raised an eyebrow.

"You tryin' to ditch 'em or something?"


  • 0
aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!
Profile pic by Lorebeq.tumblr.com !

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

#1676 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-May 13
  • 912 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2016 - 10:10 PM

IC:

I raise my eyebrow just like everybody else.

I mean, you know, I never did like feeling unfashionable.

"Technically speaking, Trava and I are a group, and you folks are a group, and then there's a few other miscellaneous persons who showed up and ate dinner with us. And they're groups unto themselves. I couldn't speak for them, even if they were here."

 
I frown slightly and shrug.
 
"Which, they're not. And no, I'm not ditching anybody. You can't ditch somebody you were never allied with in the first place, eh?"

OOC:

But seriously, if any of you 'other miscellaneous persons' want in on this conversation, mebbe have your character(s) show up around now? Or feel free to, anyway. :)


  • 0

#1677 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

  • 21-June 13
  • 6,158 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2016 - 12:22 AM

OOC:

 

That might be a good idea. I'll get the ball rolling.

 

 

IC Flabbergaster

 

Some odd words... Clear irritation from the newcomer, and waaaaay too much talking from the campsite guy-person-uhh-thing.

 

Flabbergaster shot the small crew a questioning glance, then crept back through the underbrush to pop in, but not before motioning for the others to follow.


  • 0

Hey! Have an Xbox One? Don't have LEGO Dimensions?

 

You can remedy that by clicking here and getting a copy for cheap!


#1678 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • A Seventh Toa

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,332 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2016 - 03:47 AM

IC Kavala
(Mangaia, Dark Walk):

Kavala nodded and took the lead, though he knew how risky that was in such company. He reminded himself that at least he knew the tunnels well, however, and his night vision gave him an advantage down here.

After a while of walking, Kavala's sensitive hearing caught voices coming from somewhere else in the tunnel network.

"You hear that?" he asked his new allies.

  • 0

#1679 Online Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 19-August 14
  • 3,276 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2016 - 05:11 AM

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - Mangaia (Tunnels)

Signaling for the necromancer and her minion to temporarily halt their advance, Dravennica paused in her tracks before tightening her grip on both her sword and her shield.

"At least it's less likely to be Rahkshi this time," Celphrithia rasped, though her face still displayed a similar amount of concern.


Edited by Timageness, Feb 16 2016 - 05:16 AM.

  • 0

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Rail, Venom, Liar, Torc, Misery

Wasteland Characters: Dastad

HF RPG 2.0 Characters: Riot, Leighla Artemis, Epix, Phantom

RPG Scorecard:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.


#1680 Offline D.Va

D.Va
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Great Disks Recovered

  • 07-April 03
  • 9,566 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 16 2016 - 05:12 AM

IC:

 

Oceanna scratched her head.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

"So uh, anyone want to be part of a band sometime in the future?" 


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

banner_d_va_by_laorbitadehaza-d9j0kdw.jp





1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users