• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BZPRPG - Kini-Nui

• Please log in to reply
1669 replies to this topic

#1641 Offline Dr. 0

Dr. 0
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 08-June 12
  • 4,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 12:49 PM

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)

Trava was genuinely taken aback by the unanimous defensive measures that the whole group undertook at once, but at least they didn't seem to actively mean any harm, so she'd guessed correctly.

"Just someone who followed the flares shot up into the sky earlier" she answered honestly, "My name is Trava, huntress currently on the lookout for a Rahkshi bounty"

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

Want a Mech? Here's how

#1642 Offline Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,591 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 03:09 PM

IC:

"The frick's a Rahkshi bounty?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

#1643 Online Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 07-April 03
  • 9,506 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 03:43 PM

IC:

"That's why we're here Peho." 

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth

ciribanner.jpg

#1644 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 07-October 14
  • 550 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2016 - 07:55 PM

IC:Arvas

Arvas glanced at Peho.

"Yeah, that. In short, a bounty on Rahkshi. I'm guessing more of a wanted dead bounty over a dead or alive one."

aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!
Profile pic by Lorebeq.tumblr.com !

#1645 Offline Walking Stereotype

Walking Stereotype
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,890 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 12:44 PM

OOC: Totally forgot about you guys, so uh.

Yeah.

Rannin from Ta.

IC: Rannin

Rannin had totally been following everyone the entire time.

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

RPG PROFILES [BZPRPG/Marvel]

#1646 Offline Bad Machine

Bad Machine
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,591 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 01:32 PM

IC:

"I ... I suppose that would make sense, yes."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

#1647 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 21-October 11
  • 4,623 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 04:03 PM

IC: Volin

I ignored the chatter in the background, keeping my crossbow trained on the stranger.

"Are you alone?" I asked suspiciously.

#1648 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 5,624 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 08:50 PM

IC Flabbergaster

Too many people... Five, six...

Flabbergaster left his terribly uncompleted hammock and began through the brush very slowly towards the group, as if stalking an animal. He could already identify the one standing near the party, the same one that had prepared the steaks and so kindly allowed him hospitality.

laite.png

#1649 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 07-May 13
  • 870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 10:31 PM

I ignored the chatter in the background, keeping my crossbow trained on the stranger.

"Are you alone?" I asked suspiciously.

IC:

By this time I've maneuvered, unseen, into a position that's about... uh...

Well, let's imagine Trava's at six o'clock and she's facing the group of unidentified persons who are at the middle of the clock with their backs more or less towards the twelve o'clock. Got that? Okay.

Now I'm ninety degrees over at three o'clock, but quite a ways back in the brush and timber. Just close enough that I can sort of hear most of what's being said. When the tall, gritty-lookin' dude with the ratty jacket and the not-so-ratty crossbow pops his little question (and ###### rightfully so; I'd ask the same thing myself) I'm half-tempted to play my cards straightaway, just to be dramatic and all, but I don't.

I just hunker down for a few moments and watch and listen. Look these people over and let all the little details work into my skull. I'm in no hurry to initiate interaction without prior observation. Body language, physical characteristics, armor and equipment... it's all important.

And I haven't survived this long by ignoring important stuff.

plus, I can still RUN AWAY if I have to but DON'T tell ANYONE I said that heh heh

Edited by Shadowhawk, Jan 24 2016 - 10:32 PM.

#1650 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 14-October 11
  • 2,233 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2016 - 11:07 PM

OOC: Toshiko and anyone yet to post from Ta-wahi.

IC: Just then I arrived leading an ussal attached to a cart. Trafic had picked up in the area enough to wear a few trails into the jungle, enough for me to get a cart through at least. Rumor had it that a group of monks or something had moved into the temple some time back and got to work renovating. I figured they probably would be willing to share a building or two with people who wanted to hunt Rahkshi. We did have some rather intertwined goals after all, even if my line of work had a bit more for me in it.

Facing off against other travalers had not exactly been part of my plan.

"Well this is unexpected." I said, loud enough for everybody nearby to hear me.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

#1651 Online Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 07-April 03
  • 9,506 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2016 - 08:27 PM

IC:

Oceanna shuffled her feet. "So uh...we're all here for the same thing?"

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth

ciribanner.jpg

#1652 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members

• 07-May 13
  • 870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2016 - 11:01 PM

IC:

Oceanna shuffled her feet. "So uh...we're all here for the same thing?"

IC:

In one abrupt motion I rise from hiding and take a measured half-step sideways out of cover. Then I'm striding forward through the dappled forest sunlight towards the group, not bothering to pretend I haven't been watching them for who-knows-how-long now.

Which is not very long, actually. But they've no way of knowing that, heh heh.

Anyhow, as I walk I glance briefly from face to face and then meet Miss Heavy Metal's dark green eyes and make a brisk, military-esque gesture that might be some form of a salute. "It would certainly appear so, wouldn't it? ...and in this case I believe appearances are not at all deceiving."

I halt and stand at a respectful distance, not wanting to pressure anyone's comfort zone.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a professional trouble magnet and sometimes mercenary, a little bit footloose and a ###### lot independent. They call me 'Hammerlock', among other things. I'm here with Trava."

#1653 Offline Dr. 0

Dr. 0
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 08-June 12
  • 4,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 03:44 AM

"That'd be a no, by the way" Trava finally answered Volin's question, "I had the same idea you apparently did that taking business here is generally not safe to do by yourself"

She was holding her Staff just like a walking stick, and reached into her satchel to bring out her Kanohi. She slid it on, and used its power to get an extra good look at the new group of Rahkshi Hunters they'd run into.

With her enhanced vision, one of them even started looking eerily familiar.

"You," she said, pointing at the Toa of Plasma, "you look familiar to me"

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

Want a Mech? Here's how

#1654 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 5,624 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 11:46 AM

IC Flabbergaster

Now things were drawing to a point. In only a minute or two someone was going to start a silence that someone would break, and things would get uncomfortable.

He crouched up against a tree, the darkness hiding him perfectly. It would take a marksman's eyes to spot him, and only if they were scanning the brush. This position isn't very comfortable... Or dignified...

laite.png

#1655 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 21-October 11
  • 4,623 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 02:47 PM

By this point, I wasn't fazed much by all the sudden appearances, and I half-expected someone else would show up soon enough. I kept my crossbow up for good measure, warily eyeing this Hammerlock guy as he approached, then the surrounding area for any other potential surprises.

"...Volin," I started, slowly taking my aim off the girl. "Also here to hunt Rahkshi."

An awkward pause hung in the air, and I fidgeted nervously when one of them suddenly pulled out a mask.

"Me?" I frowned. "Sorry lady, but I've never seen you in my life. If I did, I'd remember." 

If only my brother and his stupid winks were here.

"So, is it just the two of you or are there more?"

Edited by TX Wade, Jan 28 2016 - 02:47 PM.

#1656 Offline Dr. 0

Dr. 0
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 08-June 12
  • 4,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2016 - 04:13 PM

IC: Trava (Kini-Nui Jungle)

"There's more of us, in a camp not too far from here" Trava explained quickly, jerking her thumb in the direction she came from.

"I appreciate that apparently I made a good first impression," she added with humor, "but no, you did actuallly remind of another person, but we can discuss that later."

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#1657 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 21-October 11
  • 4,623 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2016 - 03:41 PM

Assuming we'll have that discussion at all.

I glanced back at the group, shrugging in inquiry. "What do you guys think?" I asked, keeping my voice low. "I don't mind saddling up with the competition, even if it means splitting the bounty a little more, but I don't know if we can trust them."

#1658 Offline Walking Stereotype

Walking Stereotype
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,890 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2016 - 07:57 AM

IC: Rannin

"Betraying us while in combat with beasts like Rahkshi would be detrimental to them as well," mused the Toa of Iron. "There is safety in numbers, after all."

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

RPG PROFILES [BZPRPG/Marvel]

#1659 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 5,624 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2016 - 11:16 AM

IC Flabbergaster

Hm.

Only a little longer and then he'd have to split. Otherwise they'd walk right over him.

Flabbergaster glanced back for a second just to make sure the path behind him was clear enough for a silent escape.

laite.png

#1660 Online Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 07-April 03
  • 9,506 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2016 - 12:51 PM

IC:

"I'm okay with it, more potential band members too." Oceanna reasoned. 

ciribanner.jpg

#1661 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 21-October 11
  • 4,623 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 04:52 PM

I nodded, veering my gaze back to Hammerlock and Trava.

"Well, since we're all here for the same thing, why don't we help each other out? Rahkshi hunting's dangerous business, and it would go a #### of a lot smoother if everyone here was on the same team. We don't mind splitting the profits fairly if it means a little more insurance."

I slung my crossbow across my back.

"If it's any reassurance, none of us are looking to stab anyone in the back."

#1662 Offline Dr. 0

Dr. 0
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 08-June 12
  • 4,301 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 05:00 PM

"Same here" Trava replied, twirling her staff gently as she visibly relaxed, "Rakhshi seem like a good bet for the time to play safe"

"If you don't mind, I'd like a word with my business partner here for a moment, mind." She said. Trava looked at Hammerlock and beckoned her head to an isolated spot in the clearing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#1663 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 5,624 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 05:05 PM

IC Flabbergaster

B Y E

Flabbergaster crept away, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Within several seconds, he was back at the camp.

He walked in with a yawn, stretching his obese arms in the air and leaning up against a tree. "Expect company."

laite.png

#1664 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members

• 07-May 13
  • 870 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2016 - 01:18 PM

IC:

I walk over to speak with Trava, turning my face slightly to foil any attempts anyone might be making at lip reading.

"They look like a decent bunch to me," I say quietly. "I'm not picking up any major rotten apple vibes, at least. How about you?"

Edited by Shadowhawk, Feb 04 2016 - 01:19 PM.

#1665 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 07-October 14
  • 550 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2016 - 07:17 PM

IC:Arvas
Arvas leaned over a bit, towards whoever was closest.
"Sure, betraying us during the fight would be stupid, but what about after it's over?" He muttered.

aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!
Profile pic by Lorebeq.tumblr.com !

#1666 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 21-October 11
  • 4,623 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2016 - 01:07 PM

"It's always possible," I muttered back. "Just make sure to keep your guard up and your eyes peeled around them."

#1667 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • A Seventh Toa

• 10-December 04
  • 6,290 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 07:31 AM

IC Kavala

(Dark Walks):

"So, when are we going to move?" Kavala asked, sounding annoyed. "I would prefer to do something productive rather than sit around."

#1668 Offline Dr. 0

Dr. 0
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 08-June 12
  • 4,301 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 09:42 AM

IC:

I walk over to speak with Trava, turning my face slightly to foil any attempts anyone might be making at lip reading.

"They look like a decent bunch to me," I say quietly. "I'm not picking up any major rotten apple vibes, at least. How about you?"

"That's just it," Trava replied, "they're here, and they're ready to go, which can't be said for the people back at the campsite. I say we ditch them and go with these guys"

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#1669 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 19-August 14
  • 3,106 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 01:39 PM

OOC: Sorry about that. I wanted to wait for The Outsiders' Kini-Nui Group to finish up and leave so we wouldn't have to fight them (and trust me, there most likely would've been a fight), but since everyone over there isn't posting, I suppose it's possible to avoid them via BZP Time shenanigans...

Oh, and I'll just assume that there was a time skip between those two Kavala posts in order to move things along faster.

IC: Celphrithia, Dravennica, and Shredder - Mangaia (Tunnels)

Feeling as rested as she could be in a tunnel where every inhabitant was dead set on killing her, Dravennica nodded, glancing towards Celphrithia momentarily and giving her the go-ahead to start resurrecting her minion.

"We leave as soon as Dayeth is ready," she said, turning her attention to the Matoran.

Edited by Timageness, Feb 11 2016 - 01:40 PM.

Active RPGs/Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Rail, Venom, Liar, Torc, Misery

RPG Scorecard:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

#1670 Online Festive Australovenator

Festive Australovenator
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mahri Nui Reached

• 23-December 13
  • 15,080 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 06:26 PM

IC: Dayeth.

"I'm ready," she grunted, straightening to her feet, "Let's go." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lego Dimensions RPG: TBA.

BZPRPG: NatoGreavesy's Profiles! 

Breaking Point: Sofia Scarlett and The Riscatto.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users