• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Kini-Nui

• Please log in to reply
1856 replies to this topic

#1841 Offline 25K When?

25K When?
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 23,031 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2016 - 11:10 AM

IC: Rannin

"Did this expedition meet any expectations?"

42KQ31Q.jpg

#1842 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 07-October 14
  • 878 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2016 - 11:51 AM

IC:Arvas
Arvas shrugged.
"If 'My ribs will hurt real bad after this' was an expectation of mine, then yeah."
Rahkshi over one shoulder and helping hold Toshiko up with the other, Arvas started back towards the cave's entrance.

aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!
Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

#1843 Online D.Va

D.Va
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Destroyed

• 07-April 03
  • 9,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2016 - 12:25 PM

IC: Oceanna

"I'm starting to think that maybe hunting for Rahkshi isn't the best career choice..." 

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

banner_d_va_by_laorbitadehaza-d9j0kdw.jp

#1844 Offline Conway

Conway
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,717 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2016 - 03:52 PM

IC:

Peho shurgged.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

#1845 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members

• 07-October 14
  • 878 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2016 - 07:19 PM

"No plan survives first contact, after all. Guess that old friend of mine was right." Arvas shrugged. "And anyways, we'll know how worth it this has been when we see how much we get paid. After all, if it's enough to get your band running with some to spare, it might've been worth it on your end, wouldn't it?"

aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

#1846 Offline The Ghrinch

The Ghrinch
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,825 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 08 2016 - 11:20 PM

OOC: Time skip.

The crew and their prizes, a full set of Rahkshi and their staffs, returned to their encampment - bruised, beaten, bleeding, but victorious, with several of the group rethinking their life choices.

It took Flabbergaster all that time to fully comprehend that someone was missing an arm. "Oh... You're missing an arm."

end1.png

#1847 Online D.Va

D.Va
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Destroyed

• 07-April 03
  • 9,619 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 08 2016 - 11:25 PM

Oceanna looked at Flabbergaster incredulously. "You just noticed he's missing an arm? Seriously?"

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

#1848 Offline The Ghrinch

The Ghrinch
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,825 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 09 2016 - 12:12 AM

IC Flabbergaster

"I knew," He said, tearing his eyes away from the partially bleeding stump with a trickle of fear in his eyes. "Just didn't catch up till now."

end1.png

#1849 Online Young Wade

Young Wade
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 21-October 11
  • 4,868 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 09 2016 - 12:55 PM

IC: Volin

"You must be in more shock than I am, Fatty," Volin muttered, carefully detaching himself from the Tiokaha. A few slow, tender steps proved that he was still weak, maybe on the verge of passing out. Frankly, that's all he wanted; to sleep, to fall into a void oblivious to the world. He wouldn't feel a thing. No pain, no tormenting thoughts about the future.

Only bliss. 

Gently, he propped his back against the ravine wall and slid down against its mossy surface. "Oceanna," he attempted weakly, beckoning for her with a lazy tilt of his head. He deposited his rucksack by his hip, then fished out a small metal cylinder. Inside was a pasty green salve, made up of natural ingredients that worked wonders on cuts. It wasn't a hospital-grade disinfectant but it would do, he hoped. "I need you to apply this," he held out the container. "Then change my bandages, alright?"

His eyelids felt heavy.

"After that uh..."

Suddenly, his head began to droop.

"I think..."

Slowly, his arm fell.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap..."

And then, mercifully, he slept.

#1850 Offline The Ghrinch

The Ghrinch
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,825 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 09 2016 - 07:37 PM

OOC:

Slowly, his arm fell.

That was most painful to read.

IC Flabbergaster

...Did he just call me "Fatty"?

Well I mean he's not wrong but still

He stood in silence for a moment or two, staring sadly at the unconscious figure. Finally, he turned to Oceanna with an affirmative nod. "Your call." He moved past her, and then broke into a jovial statis, clapping his fat hands together and instantly regretting it as he felt the burn.

"So, who else is on the brink of death and requires immediate medical attention?"

end1.png

#1851 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members

• 07-October 14
  • 878 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 09 2016 - 08:51 PM

Arvas shrugged, identifiable by the bobbing motion of the limp Rahkshi corpse over his shoulder, although he didn't move the arm supporting the Vortixx.
"Toshiko here's seen far better days, I can say that much."

aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

#1852 Offline The Ghrinch

The Ghrinch
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,825 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 09 2016 - 08:58 PM

IC Flabbergaster

"Perhaps, given the circumstance, you'd be better at that than myself." he said, remembering the particularly heavy dosage of salt he received from her.

He leaned back, only to snarl in pain, as he was leaning on a burn... And siiting on a burn...

"Y'know what, if nobody's dying, I'm probably going to tend to myself." He began feeling in the grass for particular plants.

end1.png

#1853 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 14-October 11
  • 2,324 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 09 2016 - 09:34 PM

Toshiko- Kini-Nui

IC: "Find a stream, put me next to it and then leave. I can take care myself after that."

I had to grate the words out. All the moving was playing karz to my rather large burns and I was fighting to hold in a series of curses and screams with every step.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

#1854 Online D.Va

D.Va
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Destroyed

• 07-April 03
  • 9,619 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2016 - 11:12 AM

Oceanna simply nodded as Volin passed out, beginning to apply said salve and then change the bandages. As a child Oceanna had often helped her parents take care of patients with all sorts of gruesome injuries, so she was able to keep relatively calm as she looked at Volin's handless stump. 

It also helped her forget about the rather painful burns on her back where she'd been struck by that laser. She'd have to have someone take a look at it for her later to make sure it didn't get infected. 

As she looked at Volin's freshly bandaged arm, one thought crossed her mind. This wasn't worth it

#1855 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members

• 07-October 14
  • 878 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2016 - 12:32 PM

Nodding, Arvas wordlessly did as Toshiko had said, putting her by a nearby stream before walking back. He may have been in better shape then some here, but he still wanted to sit down and rest for a minute. Finding a rock to sit on, he dumped the dead Rahkshi next to it, sitting on the rock, digging his sword's tip into the ground and leaning against it. The trek...somewhere would probably be a pain.

"When we leave...where are we headed?"

aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

#1856 Offline The Ghrinch

The Ghrinch
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,825 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2016 - 08:09 PM

IC Flabbergaster

He looked up with a start, a small medicinal herb in his hand that he was about to crush the juices out of.

"Going next? I don't believe anyone here is keen about imagining where we'll get our limbs chopped off in the afternoon." He grunted the words out, but he was clearly being comical based on his expression. "However... We'll have to either make this place a little more concealed or move to another place..."

He went back to what he was doing, grimacing as the juices flowed down his palm, the numbing effect very minimal.

end1.png

#1857 Offline SnowyAegis

SnowyAegis
  • Members

• 07-October 14
  • 878 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 16 2016 - 08:06 AM

"I didn't mean that. I meant, like, where are we going to offload these dead rahkshi, or...anything like that."

aBlR6jE.png
My profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users