BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mimira

Mimi was busy eating her ice cream, so all she gave Gunner was a "Mmmhmmm." 

IC: Taleen

"Thank you." Taleen entered the establishment, looking around carefully as soon she did. She looked for every possible exit, every potential threat, an-

She stopped, she wasn't on a mission right now, she was just here to have fun with Plagia. Force of habit she reckoned. 

"I can see what this place is called Legitimate House, it looks very...legit." 

IC:

"This orange sherbet tastes remarkably like orange sherbet."

IC:

"Did you think I'd steer you wrong?" I asked her with a smirk, sidling my way over to the darkest, dustiest corner of the ol' establishmentoria. Back this way wasn't the most travelled part of the bar, with only one table and a couple of chairs sitting there, although a chalk board had been hastily nailed to the wall and something was covered with a tablecloth on the desk. I could tell you what it was, but that ruin the surprise. You'll just have to wait and see, now won't ya!

"Some Vortixx inventor came up with it a couple months ago," I explained to Taleen, letting myself fall into one of the seats, fingertips tracing paths in the dust along the cloth covering. "Not much popularity yet, but I see it going far someday. Mostly just me and a couple other die-hards who use it for gambling or letting off some steam."

Here comes the reveal....

One last smirk, and I yanked away the covering.

"KOFFKOFFKOFF SOMEONE NEEDS TO DUST THIS KOFF THING ONCE IN A WHILE"

(okay, suspense for a moment until I stop coughing up my lungs imagine a miniature boxing ring with two little figurines standing the middle, and there were like these lever/button/thingies that you could use to make 'em move and punch and like that and you gotta knock the other guy's head off how awesome is THAT)

(I'M FANGIRLING AND I DON'T EVEN CARE)

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Viima (Ta-Koro, The Tired Muaka pub):

Viima was sitting at a table in the local pub named "The Tired Muaka". It was one of those bars no one seemed to have heard about, with a small but loyal customer group. The place had grown somewhat more popular after the unfortunate destruction of the Lavapool Inn.

Viima could hardly believe his good fortune lately. Knowing how low he had sunken in Le-Wahi, it was a miracle he had made it back to civilization at all. If not for his encounter with Tivanu, he would have surely remained a mentally unstable hermit in the middle of the jungle.

Well, that's not entirely true, Viima thought. Without Tivanu, I would have perished in that gorge he saved me from.

It was unlike Viima to have such positive thoughts about Tivanu. The two had had a stormy relationship throughout the years, starting with their initial conflict in Ko-Koro involving Viima's murderous ex Surina. Thus, it was hardly surprising that the Le-Matoran had seen little reason to trust or respect the Skakdi of Gravity under the circumstances. However, things had slowly started to change after the two had met again and banded together with a Toa named Orderin. As the trio began to live and work together as mercenaries, Viima had developed some form of trust for the Skakdi, no matter how strongly he denied it. Yet, again this trust was shattered as Surina returned and seriously upset Viima, causing him to abandon his friends.

Viima took a sip of his Bula coktail and winced - The Tired Muaka sure made their drinks stronger than the other bars he'd been to.

Viima tried to remember what had happened between his leaving and reuniting with Tivanu, but that time period was extremely hazy to him. He remembered leaping into the jungle after a criminal... then nothing. The next thing he remembered was living in a small makeshift camp in the middle of the jungle, unwilling to make contact with the outside world. Even worse, his mental health had begun rapidly deteriorating, and his will to live diminishing. After months of such a sad, solitary existence, Viima somehow ended up stuck in a gorge at the border of Le- and Ko-Wahi. Only the appearance of Tivanu and his pet hawk Kive-phu had saved his life. It was Tivanu who persuaded Viima to join society again and end his crazy life as a hermit.

Though Viima still maintained the impression of hating Tivanu, he had realized what a crucial ally - maybe even a friend - he had been. He had proven himself to be loyal, and for a Skakdi he really wasn't that bad. With him by his side, Viima had rediscovered himself and emerged from the dark, pitiful existence of a madman.

Well... almost.

There was still a sign of madness that plagued him. Whenever Viima slept, he had disturbing dreams, each following a familiar pattern and ending in his waking up. Viima had expected these dreams to end after teaming up with Tivanu again, but instead they had gotten worse, and more frequent. They had started after his disappearance in Le-Wahi, without explanation. They hindered his sleep, and it was obvious that he slept less and more restlessly than before.

None of this Viima had told Tivanu, of course. It wouldn't help their relationship to talk about that sort of thing. Whatever Tivanu might be, he was not a psychologist.

"I think the bartender is cheating," Viima said to Tivanu, holding the half-empty cup in his hand. "There's no way anyone can legally make a Bula coktail this strong."

• Upvote 1

IC:

"I thought you ordered the strawberry." 

IC: 

Taleen waited for the dust to settle before leaning in and examining the miniature boxing ring. Very little surprised the assassin, but this...what the heck was this thing? A...complex toy of some kind? She looked at it with awe, before deciding to push one of the buttons in curiosity, the moment she did, one of the figures threw a punch, whacking the other in the arm. 

"Wow..." Taleen slowly sat down opposite of Plagia, she had a fairly good idea of what was coming next. "...I've never seen anything like this...ever. And that's a pretty big deal for me cause I've seen a lot of ######." 

Edited by Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zenithex - Ta-Koro (Streets)

Having found a fairly secluded spot to rest up the night before, Zenithex had long since began preparing for his eventual departure, but decided to stop by a food cart for a quick drink on his way towards the city gates.

"What'll it be, buddy?" asked the surly Po-Matoran vendor.

Sliding five widgets across its wooden surface, the Ta-Lesterin replied with a one word answer.

"Water."

Trying his best not to look like he was watching a ball of light only he could see bob its way in and out of the crowd as it continued to direct him away from the village, he wrapped his fingers around the small wooden cup passed his way before lifting it up to his mouth, tilting his head back, and slowly pouring its contents inside. If the villager had somehow noticed his lack of lips from the dark recesses beneath his hood, he sure didn't mention it, as he probably would've liked the Lesterin's response even less than the visual imagery provided by his facial features.

Leaving the container on the stand as he left, he then proceeded to continue on his path back towards the gates, listening for any mention of his previous night's exploits amongst the idle conversation.

OOC: Zenithex open for interaction, I guess, if anyone want's to bump into him before he leaves, that is.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

"Ahhh, you've got thicker skin than that, Soter. Part of your job, ain't it?" Saeva sniped, about as playfully as she usually got, at the Guardswoman. She took a long drink from her coffee, then shrugged. "'Least Dad always said it was. Taught him customer service or some ."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ", even I made sure to wash the stuff I dug up before eating it." Jolek remarked, valiantly fighting against the notion that he wasn't also sitting at this table. "That couldn't have been good for you."

"More a tea guy, myself. Coffee gets me too amped. Hard to focus on stuff." Erzu added, reclining back in the booth and throwing his arms behind his head.

helo frens

IC:

"The f--? I have another beer on my tab, you little ######." Reordin reached up and began methodically prying Korero's fingers off his jacket. "Whatever you have to say, it's not worth a cast."

When he was free of the Toa of Air's grip, the Ice Toa took a step back and smoothed out his collar - though it appeared to be a subconscious reaction at most. His attention was somewhere else.

"I'm going to Ko-Koro, same as you. No one said we had to share the road."

-Tyler

IC (Korero)

"You know that's not what I meant."

Korero sighed, and some of the confrontation faded from his voice, replaced by concern.

"Look at you," he said, gesturing at his Toa-brother's cut face, blackened eye and bloodied, dilapidated jacket. "What've you been doing to yourself?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"You don't like? The guys in the bar said it made me look rugged," Reo deadpanned.

"Oh, really? I didn't realise the Mauled-By-A-Bear look was back in vogue."

"It's bigger here. Oreius is a trendsetter." For a second, Reordin actually threatened to smile, before he remembered that Korero had dragged him halfway across the Koro - and for only one reason. Then the cold, defiant look was back on his face. "I've been in Ko-Wahi. I know it may be hard to remember after months of sunny-bright Le-Koro with drummers on every corner and girls buying every other fruit salad for you, pretty boy, but you did grow up there. I did, too. And I swore an oath to that frozen ###### long before you were even a gleam in Stannis's eye."

He took a long, cool breath, and something akin to regret flushed around the cut on his jawbone. 

"######, kid," he swore silently, followed by a louder, more violet "god ###### it" as he paced around the rooftop in a circle. He stopped after his first rotation and started with a heated "You do--" before breaking off.

"You don't...get it. You want to tour the island? You want to pick everyone up one at a time and start rallying midgets for their armies? Great. Fantastic. We're not going to take back my home without help. But I've been there for weeks, picking off patrols, shaking down mercs to and from the city, making them look for me. Every hour that I'm not there means that they don't have to focus on me, and that means Echelon can tighten his grip even more on a city that I've failed more times than there are stars in the sky. Do you understand that? Failed, Korero. Have you ever failed? At anything? I don't mean missing a freaking byline, either, kid, I mean--"

Reordin audibly forced down the rest of his words with a growl, and his face softened.

"I need these people." The words were so silent and frigid that for a second Reordin, looking down with the side of his face to Korero, could have been another Toa entirely. "I need mercenaries, freedom fighters, people who can't take a thing seriously in their lives. I can't live in an echo chamber anymore. I need..."

We need to get going.

"...I need to get going," the Toa said stolidly, looking up. "You're my brother, Korero. And...I was slow on that uptake. You're a good kid, and...and, for what it's worth, I'm proud of you. But I've made my own choice on this, and I'm following it through. If that bond means anything to you, you're never going to Hiko me again. Or I'll grind that mask into dust - whether it's off your face or not."

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Leah):

While conversations continued in the bar, the Toa Maru of water was not part of them. Leah leaned against the counter. She appeared calm enough, but the steady drum of her fingers indicated something was bothering her and wearing her patience thin. And if one looked in her eyes, they would have seen stormy waves on high seas behind them, ready to shipwreck any who dared to sail into such weather.

At first, after Korero had whisked Reordin away, she had wanted to leave the two behind and let them catch up with her and Sulov in Ko-Wahi once they were done with their argument. But convincing Sulov to do something he did not think wise was about as easy as moving Mount Ihu itself and after a few minutes she had thought better of the idea herself. Sure, it would have sent a message to her team-mates, but ultimately it would have cost them time to regroup again in the region of ice. And time was something they were already rather short on. 

The island needs us together more than we need each other.

So she set aside her personal feelings for the greater good, hoping Reordin and Korero would do the same, and soon.

Not just for the Matoran, but for their own sake as well...

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Korero)

The old Korero, the 'good kid', would've let it go. He'd have bitten back his answer, let Reordin have his way, and retreated into silence to mull over what the Ko-Toa had said and what he'd meant by it.

He wasn't the old Korero any more.

"And if that bond means anything to you, Reo" he retorted, jabbing a finger in his Brother's direction, "you'll look past your own feelings. You'll stop belittling the efforts and the suffering of the rest of us—I was there too, by the way, and I've spent every waking moment since trying to find those hostages so we can actually do something about this—and you'll stop using words like 'midget' to demean the people we were born to protect! You'll stop moping about how 'nobody gets you', and you'll remember that some of us need you!"

Korero turned away and took a few paces towards the other side of the rooftop before he spoke again, more quietly, with his emotions mostly contained.

"For the record, I'm not trying to stop you. If you really think breaking off and running around with your mercs and guerrillas is what you need to do...fine. But don't expect me to like it. Don't expect me not to give you an earful for it, either."

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

The Toa of Ice flared up all at once.

"And what do you know, huh? Huh!? You think you get what's going on in my head?" His hand twitched as though he wanted to reach up and strike Korero in the chest before balling into a fist. "It would actually make me feel better if you had any idea what's going on, Korero, because from where I've standing the five of you have your heads so far up yours that you don't have to worry about whatever we put inside them! Meanwhile, I've been holding myself together at the seams for this team, and none of YOU HAVE EVEN NOTICED!"

Korero looked carved from ice; Reordin's chest shook from the force of his scream.

"I need this." His fists shook, then loosened again, certain at last that they wouldn't need to be used on the Toa of Air. "Whether you like it, whether you hate it, whatever it costs me...this is what I want. And if it all goes south, then it's my. Mistake. Not some excuse for a Third Great Prophecy. See you at home, kid."

He wasn't about to listen to Korero repeat himself, either. The Toa Maru stalked the length of the rooftop, pushing brusquely past Korero, to leap down onto the canvas top of a market stall, and then down again onto the cobblestones below. Even for someone as distinctive as he, the throng was too great; in seconds, he had been swallowed whole - jacket, scrapes, and voices alike. 

All swallowed.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Korero)

For a minute, you could've been forgiven for thinking Korero really had been turned to ice: that the Ko-Toa's scream had reached inside him and flash-frozen the blood in his veins, fixing in place everything from the scowl on his brow to the balls of his fists. He didn't turn as Reordin's shoulder barged past his own. He didn't watch as Reordin's back was engulfed in the throng of the busy street. For a minute, he didn't move at all.

Then he reached up either side of his neck and whipped his coat's black hood up over his head, before stalking away across the roof.

Spitting fire with the Ice-Cube, eh?

Korero stopped in his tracks, and closed his eyes.

You are the last thing I need today.

Oh, don't be so quick-harsh! I'm just surprised you worked up the gut-balls.

...'gut-balls'? Really?

Oh yes! the voice in his head continued cheerfully. Didn't think you had it in you. Then again, you are me.

I'm not you, Korero thought, breaking back into his stride and jumping to the next roof. You're a dead man called Lewa.

Yes! I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!

That doesn't make any sense.

Goo-goo g'joob!

Still, the thought-point stands. You and old Ice-Cube, sharp-words flying! It always was a talent of mine.

What, people off?

Yes.

There was silence for a while in Korero's mind, as he crossed another rooftop and sprang across an alley to the next. This building was a storey taller than the others so he scrambled up its side, hands and feet finding purchase in the cracks between bricks and on the sill of a window. Almost cat-like he pulled his lithe frame up onto the sloping tiles.

It was not until he hopped down on the other side that the voice 'spoke' again.

You shouldn't have done that, you know.

I don't know what you mean.

You know exactly what I mean.

...yes.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC:

“No, I’m sorry, it all happened so fast.”

She could just barely see another Guard helping a pained-looking Po-Toa away from where, three minutes prior, he had been laying on the ground over the shoulder of the Guard questioning her. Keeping her face neutral, sympathetic actually, was a real struggle. Really she was just irritated. “I was out getting some supplies-”

Ten seed bags, five more bandages, some extra leather armor, and a whole Salamanders distillery. All the things she’d need to pick up if she wanted to survive the next trip. All of which were going to eat through her paycheck in a real big hurry, and since she was doing this one pro bono, it was a good thing she liked salads.

And required heading back towards the market district, which was good because she needed a nice, long walk to blow off steam.

“-for my travels, so I came back here to the markets. Food, mostly. Money’s tight, so I was wandering around looking for the best deals.”

Or an armorer with wares that would do more than qualify her to work at Xa-Koro’s seediest establishment. May the scumball ‘village’ rest in pieces. If armor is that hard for someone to make, they shouldn’t be in the business of making it unless their business was actually to cull ignorant buyers.

“And that’s when you were…?”

“Robbed. Well, attempted robbery.”

Pickpocketing.

“Right. Would you mind running through that for me one more time?”

“Certainly. I was browsing this shop’s merchandise, and I took a moment to see how much money I had with me. It’s probably what tipped him off as to where my wallet was, but I caught him trying to take it.” The former Mark Bearer of Joy did her best to look sheepish. “I reacted on instinct and hit him. I didn’t quite realize how hard.”

One tenth Pakari. Enough to hurt, not enough to do much damage. Grin reminded me too much of someone. So maybe two tenths.

“Uh huh.” The Guard didn’t quite look disbelieving, but he was justifiably taking what the fit Toa carrying a Rahkshi staff and a large sword called an accident with a grain of salt. “Alright, Miss…?”

“Kythera.”

“Kythera. Alright, Kythera, I believe you. We’re probably going to need to talk to you later, just standard procedure. Could you tell me where you’re staying?”

“Sure. I’m staying in the third room, second floor of the Kanohi Dragon Inn. I still have to do some errands, but I should be back there tonight, if you need me.” The answer was easy. So easy that it sounded true. Skrihen had never stayed in the Kanohi Dragon Inn in her life, and Nui willing, she never would. Cheapest beds in town, and you got what you paid for. But she told the Guard money was tight, and she had to give him a room somewhere. He wouldn’t find her there. Skrihen or Kythera.

She almost felt bad for using Kythera’s name, but she didn’t ever leave Pala. Besides. Even if she ever did come to Ta, even the stupidest Guard could tell she’d used a false name. She wasn’t a Vortixx last time she looked in the mirror. Not the point, though; point was the Guard bought it hook, line, and sinker and waved her off with only the faintest hint of suspicion.

Not that she missed a chance to give her would-be-pickpocket one last look on the way out. The sort of look that would make him rethink his life. Mostly because he would spend the rest of his days looking over his shoulder, with the memory of that punch and her glare lingering in his nightmares for weeks.

Good. She needed to vent a little.

Honestly, she had all of what she needed. Her seeds, her equipment, and a few other bits and bobs she thought she’d need. Even with her little… Incident, she still had plenty of time to kill before it was time to leave. She wasn’t going back to the bar, though. She’d have punched someone for real if she did. And then they’d have punched her. Then would have gotten out of hand really, really fast.Explaining to the Guards why she punched a pickpocket? Easy. Lying her way out of hitting someone a lot more important? Not really possible.

So she wouldn’t go back there. She’d see the crew when they boarded the ‘Vika, and , in that confined space she’d see as much of them as she could handle. Lohkar’d better live up to his rep for drinking, because there was no way she was sailing to Ko dry. Especially not if they were packing the new arrivals on board.

So she had an hour to kill before setting off on what was probably going to be a death mission. That she was working pro bono. With people she liked, and people she hated. What’d she want to do with that last hour of freedom?

Bar was out. Shopping was out. It was Ta-Koro, there was nothing she wanted to go see. Which, ultimately, left food. One with the crowd again, her eyes swept the storefronts for a good restaurant. Her coin purse was already lighter than normal, might as well use up the rest. Any zealot finally managed to ice her, she wasn’t giving them a paycheck to boot.

Might as well feast instead.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Korero)

After a length of time that was no more than a handful of minutes but still felt long enough to be termed 'uncomfortable', Korero rematerialised in the Magma Lounge. The absence of Reordin and the way he avoided Leah's gaze were telling.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC (Leah): 

Korero had about a half second to take in his surroundings, before he found himself drenched by a wave of water crashing down onto him and only him. It was almost comical, as if a singular thundercloud had decided to open up the floodgates right over his head. It didn't hurt, but the cold water out of nowhere after time spent in Ta-Koro's heat certainly had an effect.

The moment the last of the water had found its way to the ground, Leah reabsorbed it, having moved right in front of the Toa of air, staring him down. When she spoke, her tone was low, so that only he could hear her, but it was also firm and it did not conceal her anger in the slightest.

"You will not pull a stunt like that again, Korero." 

OOC: Stannis from Po.

IC: The walk from Po-Koro was long, and Stannis had a lot of time to think. He hadn't seen the others, not for a long time... Not since his self imposed exile, actually, since he'd returned to his own Wahi. Not since the dream, not since his mask had changed...

Not since he'd decided that he wasn't right, wasn't worthy to lead the Maru anymore--not that they were likely to accept his leadership. His lips spread into a rueful smile. He'd lied, lied to his team, had the hubris to circumvent destiny, then had disappeared back to the desert. They hadn't looked for him, hadn't really come calling during that time... The mad prophet, on his own personal hermitage, painting pictures of fallen heroes. Of visions destroyed by deceit, of impressions of whatever that unnameable and unmentionable evil was that his mask had created through the Makuta's destruction, his pictures all had one common feature.

One figure in darkness, one tempted by fear, by love... By what it didn't matter, but tempted, the temptation causing them to flaunt destiny, either to not truly defeat an enemy or to join it.

Kopaka in some...

Himself in others.

The market was bustling around him, a few people noticing the presence of the Toa Maru of Stone, others too busy in their own business to see a onetime hero.

Then he bumped into someone moving hastily through the crowd, almost seeming to try to become lost in it... A familiar face, one he could have recognized anywhere.

"Reordin," he said, then stopped. How does one end a long year of malevolent silence?

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Leah):

His tone struck her like that of a stubborn child. Except he was not, and he should have known better. 

"Unity." she hissed through gritted teeth. "We are a team. And I will not allow you to undermine that by spiriting away our brothers because you think you know better."

They may have stood side by side in battle before, but the Toa of Air had not seen Leah angry like this yet.

"Is that clear?"

IC: Atlas

The Skakdi's house wasn't in the Koro, and at the same time it was. Just past the main gates leading from the fortress of fire, turn left, and head down into the ash-ridden fields you would find the house. Small, leaning to one side, and lacking a window. It was typical of the thousands of poor shacks that dotted Mata Nui.

The occupant, however, wasn't worried about his income level at the moment. He was more concerned about the hulking Toa that had him bound to the chair. "Rerez, you have sinned." the Toa rumbled, his large fingers flipping through the pages of a book in his palm.

The Skakdi, Rerez, struggled against the iron chains holding him in place. He blinked through a black eye, scowling at the Toa. "You're a madman! Insane!"

The Toa paused and glanced up at the Skakdi, raising an eyebrow. "The insane man does the same thing over and over again, expecting something different." He waved at the shack that enclosed them. "You have stolen dozens of times, and you have gotten nowhere."

Rerez spat at the Toa's feet. "So what? Are you going to turn me over to the guard? That's the definition of insane. The island hasn't gotten any better with them around. I'm just trying to get back in these times."

The Toa laughed, deeply and loudly. "The Guard? No." He folded the book up and placed it into the folds of his exomis. "I get results."

He approached the Skakdi, and placed his hands on both sides of his head. "In the name of the Great Spirit Mata Nui, may He awaken soon and deliver us from evil, but until that time may He guide my hands in His law and His justice. I find this sinner guilty of crimes against You, Mata Nui, and I pass the judgement of death."

The Skakdi screamed for a little bit, and after that little bit, he made no noise no more. Atlas dried his hands on his robing and cast a cloth over the dead Skakdi. His job here was done, but the Toa's mission wasn't.

His name was Atlas, Disciple of Mata Nui, Keeper of the Law, and he would bring justice to the lawless land of Mata Nui. One sinner at a time.

IC:

"Yeah, he was. Served when he was a lil' fire midget all the way through becoming a Toa. Made Lieutenant, I think. Quit a while after I was born." The Ta-Toa shrugged, and took a long gulp from her mug. "Pretty funny, though. He's whipped now. Does the seweing while mom's got the shop on lock."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tivanu

Why was he here? Why was he travelling around with Viima instead of going off and doing his own thing? A good bounty hunters knows money is better when it doesn't have to be split. Yet some unseen force kept dragging him back to Viima, back to the prideful Le-matoran that sometimes seemed to hate his guts, and other times was grateful he was around. Tivanu wasn't even concerned about the fact it was a Matoran he was travelling with, since many matoran have proven that despite their size they can be formidable foes, but why this ungrateful one specifically? He didn't have an answer, nor did he expect he ever will. Something wants them to work together, and that something is persistent as all karz.

Though truth be told, Tivanu was in no condition to think anyway, as he was several cups into the rather potent cocktail. He turned towards viima and shook a wavy index finger at him

"Itsh not him who is cheating," he paused midsentence "But ush who is cheating him. He," he paused to belch "Should be charging sho much more for this wunderphil cocktail." The inebriated Skakdi managed to slur out as he gestured to his empty glass. An expression of sadness washed over him "Aww... The drink has gone by-by."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

(Ta-Koro, The Tired Muaka):

Viima shook his head in frustration. Sure, he had also been guilty of becoming drunk a few too many times, but the situation was more troublesome when it was Tivanu who slipped. The Ba-Skakdi was way too bulky and heavy to be controlled, unlike Viima who could easily be picked up by Tivanu if things escalated. Still, Viima knew Tivanu could hold himself together if necessary - in this state he was merely an annoyance.

Some things never change, Viima thought.

"I'm starting to regret our bar choice," Viima muttered. "I think we'd best find an inn to stay for the night. We can figure out what to do in the morning when you're a little more... aware of things."

IC:

"Dad tried to get me to sew once. Didn't work. Was pretty terrible, actually. Never tried that again." the Ta-Toa downed the last of her coffee with one massive gulp, put the mug back down, and slid it to the center of the table. She had a little puff of fire circling her fingertip before anyone knew it. Her own way of fidgeting. "Mom was the scary one, though. Always the bad cop if I was up to something. Always trusted me with the store, though. Lotta muggers came through."

"Probably why the old man taught me how to hit them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Were your garments a little--"

The unfamiliar Toa of Magnetism perked up. He smelled what was coming in the very air.

"--threadbare, Saeva?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME