BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: The Fourth

The battle had slowed. That was evident. Four may not have been someone that familiar with fighting (after all, she was really just the Fowadi's cook), but her time in the presence of her crew had helped her understand things a bit better. She wasn't an expert of course, but she could tell what was going on.

"Anything else we need to do sir?" she asked politely.

[Ta Koro, Public House]

Lucira frowned.  This conversation was not really going the way she had expected.  She had thought that Tharros was simply grumpy, but it bothered her to hear him talk so casually of obliterating hundreds of people.

“This isn’t a metaphor.  It’s a city.  In my experience, if it’s your brother, or mother, or lover, it doesn’t matter how ‘honorable’ their deaths were.  And he’s right--” she said, knodding at the slight bronze toa “we don’t know what they’re even capable of until we get reports from refugees.”

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: "Here it is." he mumbled, looking at the suddenly intimidating doors of the Guard Headquarters. Here was where the days of purposeless monotony would draw to a close. He had no idea what was in store for him, but there was a fair chance that when he exited this building, something would be radically different.

You know what they say, Life's like a Kane-Ra: grab the by the horns.

Without further ado, Jolek Highwind entered the HQ doors, in search of work.

helo frens

IC: Captain Korzaa

IC: Pae

Pae would usually - while taking care of something like this - be checking his equipment or checking the entrances. But instead, Korzaa had his undivided attention, "Ko-Koro fell when Echelon's enigmatic forces appeared," he clipped the canteen under his cloak again while continuing, "Dying there would accomplish nothing."

Pae paused for a moment, "You don't need to agree," he tightened his jaw, "But you will live to fight another day. Focus on that."

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dakku (Ta-Koro, Magma Lounge)

I had listened to the conversation for a while, sipping my ale, but then I finally spoke out. "I didn't see much of the battle. I assume they broke through the gate with explosives. Oh, and they started the attack by bombing the Sanctum. There was indeed some fighting at the Nuju-Marion complex too, near the hospital. That's all I can say." I looked at the bronze Toa, whose name was Brontes. Apparently he had been in Ko-koro as well. He seemed tired, exhausted even. And this Toa of Fire is annoying, but also disturbing. Why would anyone sane even think of such things?

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Tharros

The toa of fire let out a warm smile and chuckled "My friends, have you forgotten all that this island has gone through?" he smiled, putting his hand on the shoulders of Brontes and Venemi, in a warm and charismatic touch "We can go together." His smile was warm and inviting, enough to persuade the emotional heart that all would be made well

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Korzaa

Her scowl deepened, but she still didn't move. He was right. She didn't have to agree, but what was done was done. She was safe, away from the village, and alive. Ko-Koronans were strong, and the help of the other Koros would not let evil hold her village for long. All she could do now was cooperate.

"What now?" she said simply.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Korzaa

Her scowl deepened, but she still didn't move. He was right. She didn't have to agree, but what was done was done. She was safe, away from the village, and alive. Ko-Koronans were strong, and the help of the other Koros would not let evil hold her village for long. All she could do now was cooperate.

"What now?" she said simply.

IC: Pae

Pae watched Korzaa respond resignedly, "You were to be killed in the name of darkness," Pae said flatly, "They would parade you out and take your life, so no hope remained," he could almost hear the screams in the streets of Ko-Koro as he said this, "You ask 'what now'?"

Pae mulled this over. What was now? This wasn't at all within the vein of their original plan. They were sent to the village to extract information regarding Matoro's death. He crouched lower to the ground, a little more relaxed now. He decided to divulge information with Korzaa. There wasn't any simple way around it, "My employer sent me to Ko-Koro to find out who killed Matoro for the good of Mata-Nui," he paused to let this sink in, "We took you because your survival was for the good of Mata-Nui. We want to help you."

But we can't help you or Ko-Koro if you keep secrets from us," Pae stopped and started once more with a deeper tone in his voice as if to be clearer, "You must tell me every thing you know about Akiri Matoro. In life and death."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Girah: "Uh, I kind of like still having Mount Ihu. It is big and nice and makes it very easy to find the island when out at sea. Also, I happen to like some the people still on there."

IC Tharros

The toa of fire let out a warm smile and chuckled "My friends, have you forgotten all that this island has gone through?" he smiled, putting his hand on the shoulders of Brontes and Venemi, in a warm and charismatic touch "We can go together." His smile was warm and inviting, enough to persuade the emotional heart that all would be made well

IC Brontes

"My village elders told me not to go anywhere with strangers."

The Matoran shifted uncomfortably, his face growing, what was up to this point, uncharacteristically dark. By the time Tharros was attempting to charm his way into a fellowship of battle, Girah had the face of a Turga about to tell the tale where an entire Toa team vanished by the time he came to stare, stone cold and staring into the eyes of Tharros. Something had hit a nerve in the conversation. One would say Girah was picking a fight with that look, but it was almost too dead serious for that. His tone was just shy of mocking, but still carried an edge of genuine concern and ominous threat.

"I would be wary, Toa of Cleansing, of what you smoke out with your little crusade. I have had very very bad experiences with melted ice high in the mountain. There are things sleeping in there. Things my sleep grows restless over every single time there is a battle in those hills. Things that are... Wrong."

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Girah:

"Anyone sleeping in Ko-Wahi is surely woken by now. My ears are still ringing from them blowing the gate up."

"Not anyone. Anything. Mata Nui help us if it did." Girah shuddered behind his mask.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

[Ta Koro, Public House]

“Can you be any more specific than ‘mysterious beasties that are somehow outside of the norm?’ I think the Akiri would like know if an invasion will set anything dangerous off."

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

[Ta Koro, Public House]

“Can you be any more specific than ‘mysterious beasties that are somehow outside of the norm?’ I think the Akiri would like know if an invasion will set anything dangerous off."

IC Brontes

"I can personally attest to the living dead, dark fa-toa that can magnetize non-metallic objects and mercenaries that claim a code of honor."

The vo-toa finishes his drink.

"Few things could be more impossible or terrifying."

...but close to it