BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Turo

Turo had finished his water, tipped the bartender 1000% (given that water coated less than a tenth of a widget), and was headed back to the gate when he heard the sounds of a woman being accosted. Reaching the scene, he saw a young Matoran (OOC correct me if I'm wrong) standing from a distance while a lone figure addressed two thugs.

"Oi! Ta-Koro Guard! I'm probably late, but what's going on?"

Edited by namcurtsnoC

"... Only one pair of handcuffs." Turo went to handcuff one, while saying "You two are under arrest under suspected charges of mischief and harassment. Do you have any weapons to declare?" It was clear that he didn't want to be here; however, it was also clear that if these thugs did anything to anger Turo, he'd get serious. "I can only restrain one right now," he said to the random toa. "Would you mind accompanying me to HQ? We might need a witness report too," he said to the woman.

The first thug was restrained without incident. The second was under Turo and Vaisaga's watchful eyes. They made it to HQ without any real scuffles. "I guess you can talk to... Whoever usually does this stuff. I'm not usually on criminal arrests, so I'm just as lost as you are." He directed them inside the building and went to talk with the man at the desk.

OOc: darn, late to the party. meant to hop into that.

IC MIRIN: Hearing a cry in the distance, Mirin, quickly bowed to the Turaga in front of her, "Excuse me, wise one." As soon as the words left her mouth, she was gone, heading for the source of the cry. It was ten minutes before she was near where she had thought the call had come from, but all she saw was a seedy bar and an empty ally. "Strange....." She thought, "But, this place seems.... well, I'm close to it, anyway." She opened the door to the bar and stepped inside. She stepped over to a quiet table in the corner and sat, trying to remember what had happened to her.

OOC As always, open for interaction.

IC: "And I wasted that entire bottle of Vodka for nothing, too." a gruff, accented, and disappointed sounding voice chimed in from just inside the doors. Those who cared turned to see a rough Skakdi garbed in a purple poncho, cheap-looking shades, and an equally purple golf cap eyeing the business end of a bottle recently purchased from the nearby Caldera Bar and Grill with what looked to be a remorseful frown.

An eyebrow was then raised as his attention directed itself over to the person in question that had MADE it end up being a waste in the first place. "That right?"

Teide IronTooth gave a him a shrug and a half-smile. "Personally I had it figured to be about a fifty-fifty."

helo frens

OOC: Eh, I think I can work around it somehow.

Nothing came to her, though. She asked the bartender if he'd heard anything, and he explained that a small encounter had happened just out side, and that those involved were headed to the Ta-Koro guard HQ. "Guards.....? Maybe there I can find the answers I'm looking for." she thought. After getting a description of the area, and how to get there, Mirin took off across the rooftops at top speed, and eventually found herself in front of the HQ. She stepped inside, and noticed four people gathered at the front desk. "Those must be the people involved in the altercation...." she thought. "Excuse me?" She said aloud.

OOC:Also probably heading to bed after this.

IC: "Obviously we're at the Ta-Koro Guard HQ. Right buddy?" Teide asked, putting a random Toa of Magnetism on the spot with a well positioned finger point.

"Uh, yeah." came the mildly confused response. Hadn't he just seen this guy at Caldera's a few minutes ago?

"See? Easy-peasy, alls ya gotta do is ask around shamelessly," the Skakdi declared heartily. "And now you know."

helo frens

IC Girah: "And there, kneeling on the torso of this monstrosity. It's horrible head turned to face me. I couldn't move. Budge was digging up the injured arm. My mind slowly started to return as the weather picked up. It was like a cyclone of snow and ice, small chuncks of hail occasionally whistling by like shrapnel, and thunder, by Mata Nui the thunder. It flashed and whorled, all seemingly around this monster, so often it strobed in the black night, brilliant, snowy flashes broken only by a singular misshapen black silhouette. By the flashes, I could see it, clearly and not clearly."

"It had purple patches, no, frozen patches of blood cauterizing craterous wounds of shattered armor, melting as this thing struggled to be free of its icy rack. The eyes were that of Makuta's sons, flashing and wild in bile, but with something underneath. I could not tell what. Budge had stopped by now, and blinked. There was writing carved on the neck. 'S-slash-B'. The lightning strobed faster and faster. My mind snapped back to me at once. As I realized what I had done, I went to step back, Budge about to do the same, when BANG!"

"The injured arm struck out, giving Budge a slap up the muzzle and chest, and in an instant, it's misshapen, clawed hand was wrapped around my throat. It leaned up, and I kicked at it. This thing was going to kill me. It was choking me out and my head started to swim. To my shock, I did not perish. In a flash, it loosened the fist, held me close to its face, its putred, misshapen mask and Rahkshi maw inches away. I was transfixed, unable to close my eyes to the horror. It was too.... Interesting."

"Then, a new shock. The eyes softened to a look of desperation mirroring my own, and, I swear to Mata Nui, it spoke. A howl, or a sob, or something in between. It was a name, maybe, something in another language perhaps. But three syllables: "Hag Tohg Ahn" I was released, and it collapsed into the snow, falling sideways. The storm began to subside, but it still whipped and thundered horrifically. It might have sobbed as it lay there, bleeding."

"I wouldn't know. I was sprinting away as fast as I could, faster than I have ever ran. Budge is there with me, being a good mutt and staying there at my pace. I would not have been so courteous had Mata Nui made Matoran faster than Burnak. In my haste, I took a bad step and tumbled down the ridge. I ended up out cold. When I came to, the next day had already faded to aftenoon. My sense of direction had returned, so I made headway for the nearest Koro, Ko-Koro. I got a small, significantly armed party together and we scoured the whole face for this thing."

"All we found was a hollow prism of black protodermis, about a eighth of a bio long, one end open, with a purple residue frozen on the inner edge. I was the one to find it, tripping over it. It was buried deep in the snow. Junk, ice flotsam of a broken sledge. Perhaps the remains of a Rahi. I must have gotten lost in the storm, hit my head, pretty hard, and had some wild vision from Karz itself. The search party was none too happy about this revelation. The item was packed away somewhere in the Ko-Koro library as a curio indespesable only because of it's odd shape. I never cared to visit, for it would be a reminder of my own foolishness."

"About a month later, I came to realize a frightning detail about that artifact. Something I overlooked, and wish to this day that I continued to overlook. A detail that made me realize that I had not dreamed the whole affair from a head injury."

"I had tripped over that object twice, and met its owner."

OOC: I hope that was interesting on some level.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Skyra - Ta-koro Streets -

As we made our way toward the Guard HQ I had a bit of a bounce to my step. I'm not gonna lie, I was thinking about that seven layer cake, but I also had this feeling that today was going to be rather eventful. An adventurer's instinct I supposed. There was still that whole Joske being followed by a Rahkshi thing, he never really got to explain what that was about. I had a pretty good hunch it had something to do with his warning about Makuta's return and such. To be honest it all sounded like some crazy conspiracy conjured up by a crackhead, or Quad-C head...

​I'd have to work on the acronym. The point was there were strange things happening and I wanted to know why. Joske was definitely my best bet in finding out the why. He was madman or he was telling the truth, either way it was definitely worth my time, especially with cake in the mix. 

"Dorian you're walking too slow go faster!"

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Are you kidding, kid? My parents taught me a that blood, sweat, and tears are the only path to adventure and success in life!"

That, and he hadn't found the hot spring he'd heard about yet. But you have to safe face, the poor young girl had to know if the merits of elbow grease and proper squatting form!

Speaking of...

His thighs met the back of his calves and his forearms rested upon his knees as he entered a picture perfect squat, bottle and all, to bring himself closer to the girl's level. "What's a kid like you doing out by a seedy area like this anyway?" He asked with no small degree of genuine curiosity.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

IC: Haarnak (Ta-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 3

Haarnak awoke to the inside of a hospital, all clean and fresh-smelling and... Boring. HORRIBLE. He lifted a hand to his head, and found his wound patched up properly, keeping the blood in and the air out. All for free! Deciding that he was bored, Haarnak activated his Kadin and began to float out of the hospital, keeping low to the ground and not banging his head on the ceiling. Again. 

OOC: Haarnak's open to interaction from anyone in the hospital. :D Also, Yay 500th post! 

VBWj75sh.png