BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Natharius

Still being guarded, still waiting to be interogated, Natharius arrived at the conclusion that he'd been forgotten. He noticed a Toa flying out of the room and frowned at the bizarre sight, but said nothing.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC MIRIN: "I see...." Mirin said softly, disappointed to a small extent. She noticed the rather eccentric Skakdi squatting down level with the young Matoran, and for whatever reason found him... Charming, as it were. She couldn't recall who, but he reminded her of.... Someone else. On a whim, she also squatted down, and gently asked, "may I know your name?"

IC: Korzaa

She shook her head. "You have just kidnapped me against my will and spirited me away to some unknown location. I will work with you because I have no other choice, but do not expect me to trust you." She stood up, grimacing as her muscles cramped painfully, every one sore from being so thoroughly electrocuted. He grabbed the edge of a crate to steady herself, and looked back at the Toa.

"I cannot give you information about Akiri Matoro's death unless you tell me who is paying you to get this information."

IC: Pae

Pae expected a response, and without hesitation he continued on, "We originally planned to steal records from your office. We could have still done that during the chaos," he looked her hard in the eye, "We chose to save your life." he stood up, reaching his full height, "Besides, how do I know you didn't pay to kill Matoro?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Sorry I was late to the party!

IC Sanguivox

I snap back to my senses, realizing I had spaced out for quite some time. I see the Toa missing, and decide to find her. I hear her in the Ta-Koro Guard HQ, so I go there, bumping into a guardsman exiting the HQ. I see Mirin talking to a Skakdi and get her attention. I notice the rag-tag group that has assembled in the precinct. (Probably the perfect group for my quest; I'll bring that up later.) I ask Mirin, "What have you been up to?"

OOC: Edited due to accidental retelling

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Tharros

The toa of fire sat at the bar and ordered another beer

OOC Tharros is open for interaction
PS I've been gone for a day and we blow throughtwo whole pages! If anyohne from the bar wants to give me an update, I'd be much obliged. 

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC Sangivox

I got no answer from the Ga-Toa, who probably didn't hear me. I turn to who seems to be the leader of the group, Viasaga. I again ask: "Who are you?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: My apologies, I was AFK.

IC MIRIN: Mirin heard the sound of a familiar voice, calling her name. She stood and turned around to see the Turaga from before. She bowed quickly to the elder, "Turaga! I'm sorry I rushed off like that, I heard a cry for help in the distance, and went to investigate. You mentioned you were looking for people to go on a quest?"

IC Sanguivox

I am glad the Toa remembers my awkward request. "Yes, a quest to go out and find a mysterious evil, full of excitement, adventure, etc. I'm sure you people would be willing to assist an ancient Turaga like myself." I hope for the best.

IC: "I heard the commotion out back, and when I saw it already got solved, I figured I wouldn't wanna stick around in case the bartender didn't appreciate what I did with the bottle." Teide answered with a perfectly straight, and honest face. "Dude's like the eye of a hurricane. Scary."

He-hey, hold on a second there! What do my elf ears hear now?

"Excitement, adventure, and... loot?" he asked, looking to the turaga with that characteristically toothy Skakdi grin.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC Sanguivox:

I see the Skakdi light up at the sound of "money" (which I never really mentioned, but who cares), and hope that he will be a good help. "If you're willing to potentially risk your life, which sounds better than whatever business you have in that bar."

IC Sanguivox:

I do a fist-pump inside. "Well, that's one more on our quest roster, two if Mirin agrees to join. Any other takers? How about you?" I ask as I point to Miya. "A Skakdi, a Turaga, a Toa (two if Viasaga joins)... it's only fitting we have a Matoran. If anyone agrees or has any questions, meet me at the courtyard tomorrow...not the bar, I despise that place." I leave slowly.

OOC: Yeah, it's time to hit the sack.

Edited by Dallior08