BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kaia

She was in a red mist.  Everywhere were the bodies of the fallen, and in her hands a chipped and broken spear now little more than a knife.  The screams echoed from everywhere and nowhere.  In the mist she was alone with the dead, a half-life lingering on only because she knew somewhere it was all a dream.

Kaia rose early, sleep eluding her except when the nightmares came, and set up shop in the market square of Ta-Koro.  The travel had been unimportant, nothing but a bunch of sand eventually giving way to a bunch of ash, and very few rahi to trap and skin along the way.  There'd been a quick-fast pit stop to do some spelunking, but she'd come away with only a snail in her ear big enough for two meals instead of jewels or precious items lost to time like she'd originally hoped.  

Don't let the snails be put to sad-shame, though.  A Rock Snail sells well, cooks tasty-good.  If only I'd been a wee more smart-thoughtful, like if me stomach hadn't quick grown bigger than me eyes, I'd have kept it live-breathing to sell in Fire Town.

"But no, I had to go and stuff-shove it all down me hungry mouth."  Kaia's stomach rumbled, and she gave a sigh.  Breakfast came after the mornings' work.  She pushed herself out from under the cover of her cart and began setting up the two poles that quickly turned her transportation into a merchant's tent.  She put her kaoris, pelts, and sand tarakava bones on the folding counter on the side of the cart, then stepped outside to give the whole rig a nod of self approval.  Customers passed by and for several hours Kaia haggled and bartered, displaying new merchandise as the old dwindled until she was part fruit merchant, part trapper, and purveyor of fine scarves.  

OOC:  Open for interaction.

IC Sanguivox:

The Turaga took Miya's empty plate and put it in his robes. He might need it someday. He told the lodgers: "Stay here and make yourselves comfortable. I'm going to go check on Mirin.

The Turaga went down to Ta-Wahi beach, where the Ga-Toa was meditating. He sat down next to her. "It's a beautiful place, is it not?" he asked her calmly.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Sanguivox:

"It's a beautiful place, is it not?" he asked her calmly.

IC MIRIN: Mirin slowly opened her eyes, "It is indeed." She spoke in a soft voice. "Turaga, I have no idea how I came to this island, but more importantly, I am unsure of my destiny." She stared out to the horizon, "it disturbs me greatly."

IC Sanguivox: "It is OK, Mirin." the Turaga said, patting the Toa's back. "Not all of us know our destinies. Some even forget them. But the important thing is to focus on the three virtues. If two are present, the third will follow. You can find Unity, which you have with me and our group. You are close to a Duty, one that will truly benefit any group of people, be it one or one thousand, and your Destiny will make itself known. And your Duty now is with us, to defeat a dark evil. Your Destiny is easier to find than you may think." Sanguivox stood. "Don't be disturbed. Not knowing is normal for everybody. What makes you somebody is discovery." He lifted Mirin to her feet. "Are you ready to come back to the Koro?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: wow, you were right when you said Turaga-speeches are hard!

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: right? Takes some serious thought, but it's definitely rewarding when you get it right.

IC MIRIN: If it is not too much trouble, I would remain here a while longer. There is much I must think about.... I will return soon." With that, she ran and jumped into the ocean waves.

IC: Dakku (Ta-koro)

Just as we were about to leave, I see someone I did not expect to see: a Ko-Matoran. He greeted us, and seemed like a nice fellow. But before I could say anything, Venemi explained that I was a refugee from Ko-koro. Then, the Matoran said that he had just arrived here, having been brought here by the heir of Lewa, Korero. I highly doubted that the story was true. Once again, Venemi was quicker than me, and asked his name.

"Yes, yes, I'm right here Venemi", I remined her. "Let me explain. I left Ko-koro some days ago, along with a group of other refugees. We made our way through the nightmarish swamps of Le-Wahi, where we met Venemi, who healed some of us. Then, we arrived at Le-koro, and just as we were about to settle down, the tree-eating beetles neared the Koro, and the village had to be evacuated. I decided to visit Ta-koro with Venemi here."

I cleared my throat with a cough, and then asked "So what was your name again, fellow Ko-Matoran?"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Rendo

Rendo Climbed to his post on top of the city walls. "Another day, another foe to look out for." He said as he took out his Pike.

OOC

Open for Interaction (If you're a Ta-Koro guard on duty or someone who likes pestering guards)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

[Ta Koro, Guard Interrogation Room]

“Coffee, tea or soda?”

Lucira herself was sipping on a kelpsi; the sugar countered the drowsy effects of the beer and food she had eaten earlier.

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Korzaa

Korzaa was surprised her words had swayed him. She did not truly expect to see her captor give her this information. It seemed as if he did trust her, as if his employer was on the side of Mata-Nui. And she had been all but convinced he was a mercenary or a downright Makuta Worshipper. Still, he could be lying, she thought, although she was running out of options. She couldn’t keep arguing with this Toa. It was time to put a little faith in her kidnapper and hope his plan was a good one. She had no other option. 

Solemnly, she spoke, “I swear to Mata-Nui, I will keep this secret, unless it is absolutely necessary not to for the good of my Koro.”

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC Sanguivox:

After the Toa dove into the water, trying to find answers to her questions, Sanguivox waddled back to his home. "Oh, I sure hope that those visitors haven't made a complete mess of my house." He crept around the door, and peeked in.

OOC: If one of the people inside the house could say what went down in the abode while I was gone, that would be better than me describing something and pinning the blame on you guys.

IC Tharros

Tharros stood in the city square, watching the matoran and toa as they bustled about their business.
Pity he thought This was once the city of Warriors. Tharras stood at the center of the city and raised his arms and shouted for all to hear: 

"I have come to this island in answer to a prophecy: that the next great threat will arise here.

Evil forces stir on this island. A force rises to challenge the will of Mata Nui. 

I rise to challenge this evil.

If any of you have a warrior's heart, let them be heard!
Who will join this crusade?" 

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Natharius.

"Water would be fine," he replied. He still wasn't sure what was going on here.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC:Veneras, Darn, had I started my Toa of Fire here, he'd fit the bill perfectly. Alas, he is in Onu-Koro.

IC Mirin: Mirin floated gently in the Waves, letting her natural element wash away her worries. She didn't  stray far from the shore, knowing she couldn't be swept too far from her Duty as a Toa.

IC:

"Flay! Hey! Flay!"

Rather than respond to the prepossessing Toa of Iron, she instead waved at Skyra.

"Heyyyy Flay what's up? I've just been hanging around Dorian." 

"Oh, really? That's actually a nice coincidence, since I'm investigating something that you just might have some info on. Did you, by any chance, happen upon Dorian brutally ripping someone's heart out?"

Edited by JL Zehvor

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Skyra

I was getting rather awful flash backs of Yuru screaming in agony, the fact that I was being held by Dorian as I thought about it just made things awkward. 

"Sounds vaguely familiar..." 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"It's a bit more complicated than that. Someone in question was a manipulative, psychotic mercenary who murdered a Turaga and never shuts up." That comparison could have sounded a little less...me. "He broke into my house. And he hit me first! And he wouldn't, uh...did I mention he never shuts up?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND