BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"He's used to trying to raise a ruckus in front of my fortifications." The Ta-Toa snickered to herself, finally kicking her feet up on the table (her mother sighed) and held her bowl with one hand and spoon with the other. Her expression turned slightly more serious as she did. 

"But, Sparky, it's what we know. My entire life, the lord high of shadows has been trying to up my home. Stop fightin', you stagnate. Stagnate, you die. Fightin's a matter of survival."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: It took him a moment to get that, time he spent wearing a confused frown.

"Oh, you wish." he muttered, thankful that it was bare to the room for all to see as a joke, and nothing more.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," he said, referring to her second point. "If there's anything you should never be doing, it's nothing."

helo frens

IC:

"Nuh uh. I'm done steering people wrong. It's locked away under the annals of past me...along with heart extraction and drawing pictures of girls I sleep with."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Loren- Ta-koro- Guard HQ

IC: "Basic training is mostly comprised of learning how to fight and work together with other Guards. You certainly have the combat skill, might need to go over the teamwork section though. No offense, its just that most people lack to know-how to properly coordinate and carry out a proper team attack."

Shaking Brontes' hand a look of recognition crossed Loren's face.

"Now I remember. You were the one asking to see Akiri Jaller."

IC Brontes

"Yes, I think all the Akiri need to hear about what has happened there. Echelon and... Zombies, for lack of a better term, are not likely to be bearers of good news."

...but close to it

IC:

"...A few? Some of them kept theirs. It was kind of a peppermint-under-the-pillow thing to disguise the fact that I was a soulless confidence man who would sneak out through the balcony and disappear from their lives entirely."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Well, you and your friends were so busy trying to kill me and roast my carcass over an open spit that you never stopped to learn that I can draw, sing, play guitar, piano, drums and harmonica, or organize a fundraiser for sick kids and orphans. I'm a man of many layers, Sky."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Bad guy reunions were never very relaxed, either. We were always fighting about something or other. Yuru complained about getting less chips than everyone else, Tank pouted in the corner all night, Utu was not the father...really just a time of my life better left unvisited."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Magma Lounge):

"Yeah, I really like Kolhii", Hile replied. "I often watch any ongoing matches during my visits to different villages. The Ta-Koro team is by far the most disciplined, if not the most skilled."

IC: Dakku (Ta-koro)

"I agree with you on that. Although their team was even better when that Joske was still playing. I'm wondering, what happened to him? Haven't heard of him since he played his last game in Ko-koro." We walked outside. "I suggest that we go to the Kolhii stadium, but before that I want to see what's the condition of Lavapool Inn. I heard that it was bombed or something." I was already liking this guy.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro):

"Yeah, it was those Piraka", Hile explained. "You've heard of them, right? Six big, nasty Skakdi with an appetite for destruction."

They soon arrived at the scene. The area was closed off and Matoran were busy working in the ruins.

"It used to be a good bar", Hile said.

IC: Dakku (Ta-koro)

"Yes, I have heard some talk about the Piraka. Not much, though." I was quite shocked to see that the entire building had been decimated into a pile of rubble. It's always a shame when large buildings like this are destroyed, for I know that constructing them requires a lot of time, effort, money and motivation. I just felt sad to see so much work gone to waste. The place was quite famous as well, and I had always wanted to visit it. But that dream is now shattered, like so many others after Ko-koro fell..

"Well, this is too depressing. Let's head to the Kolhii stadium next. Do you know the way, Hile?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Loren- Ta-koro- Guard HQ

IC: "You need to sign up first. After that you get a physical exam to make sure you don't have any unknown health conditions and to get an idea of how fit you are. Once done with that your equipment is issued and you start drilling with the rest of the new recruits."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Kolhii Stadium):

"Of course. Follow me."

Hile lead his two new friends across the bridge that took them to the Ta-Koro Kolhii stadium. There wasn't any game going and, unsurprisingly, the staidum was completely empty. It still managed to look big and imposing, however.