BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Natharius.

"I'm still new in town; what's the fastest way to the clinic?"

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Natharius

"I should be fine, now, thankyou." Natharius nodded. "Don't wait on me if you've got things that you need to do."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Introducing Loraan, accompanied by Tarotrix, Lucira and Rendo.

IC

The beings gathered inside Sanguivox's hut heard yet another knock on the door. The Turaga got up to answer it, opening the door to reveal four Ta-Matoran, the foremost of whom held a Guard badge at eye-level.

She was of average Matoran height, coloured mostly red with dark grey accents and carrying no weapons besides a short dirk at her hip. Her mask was of the Noble Rau shape. Her expression, like her tone of voice, was no-nonsense and businesslike.

"Detective Loraan," she said. "Investigative Corps. I understand you're planning a trip into the Mangai."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

And all the pirate ships sank.

IC:

So, that happened.

Thankfully I'd had my Miru on hand, so I'd managed to stay above the water.

"Sound off!" I shouted. "Who's still around?"

---

IC:

Rynekk, on the other hand, didn't have a Miru on hand, so he was left clinging to a piece of flotsam in the wake of the sinking.

"Well," he muttered, "that was bracing."

---

IC: Visalk

"Um yes. Where am I and uh while I'm at it who are you?" said Visalk turning towards the stranger

IC:

"Well," I said, opening my arms expansively (first introductions have to be dramatic, now don't they?), "you'd be in the proud village of Ta-Koro, standing in the shadow of the Mangai Volcano - " currently reeling from the attack that should have been prevented " - and am Lumira, wandering hero, courier for the Horsemen Company, and adventurer extraordinaire!"

Sticking one hand out in greeting, I added, "Pleasure to meet you, Mr...?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Well," I said, opening my arms expansively (first introductions have to be dramatic, now don't they?), "you'd be in the proud village of Ta-Koro, standing in the shadow of the Mangai Volcano - " currently reeling from the attack that should have been prevented " - and am Lumira, wandering hero, courier for the Horsemen Company, and adventurer extraordinaire!"

Sticking one hand out in greeting, I added, "Pleasure to meet you, Mr...?"[/color]

-Void

IC: "I am Visalk, the swordsmen of fire. Thank you, Lumira, was it?" Said Visalk bowing in respect. "This Ta-koro place it feels familur yet completly alien." He said to himself.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC:

"Hmmmm," was my response, resting my chin in the palm of the right while I looked at Visalk. "Another amnesiac, eh? We seem to be getting a lot of those lately...."

I lowered my hand back into my pocket and shot the Toa a grin. "Well, in any case, I guess the best thing to do would to walk around until we find something that jogs your memory! What do you say, Vizzy?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Vygel

"Really? You had to make that pun."

IC:

"You seemed a little on edge, Vygel. We thought a pun might help."

IC: Vygel

The Toa simply couldn't help but laugh.

"That's sharp of you, dear Plagia. I'm glad you took a stab at it."

IC:

"Okay, now you're just getting ridiculous."

IC: Helios (Secret Crypt)

"Believe it or not that pun was completely unintentional"

I lowered my launcher, making sure it didn't point at the ground or at anyone nearby.

"Right now I'm really not in the mood for puns at all, to be honest"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Venemi)

The lesterin turned to where Hile and Dakku were looking...

OOC: Whatever this quest is, I might as well join...what is it? :P

IC: (Karaihe)

The physical training exercise would probably be easy for Karaihe, it was the teamwork that would be the problem...

Kathok

IC: (Tarotrix)

Tarotrix was clad in the armor of a scout, unusual for an infantry Colonel, but far more suitable for going into a volcano. He stood the right of Loraan, decidedly rigid in posture.  

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

[Ta Koro, Saguivox’s Hut]

Lucira, on the other hand, stood solidly but relaxed on the detective’s left, courtesy of her hot bath earlier.  She was wearing similar get-up to Tatorix.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC-Rendo

Rendo Was wearing similar armour to the other two, and was standing slightly to the right of Lucira, Partially obscured behind Loraan. He was standing bolt upright with his Pike in one hand.

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OoC: On mobile

IC: Dakku (Ta-Koro, near Sanguivox's hut)

I started walking towards the somewhat crowded hut, but stopped when I saw a small group of guards open the door and talk with the people inside. I didn't hear the topic of their discussion, so I wondered what was going on. I suspected criminal activity at first, but the guards seemed relaxed and calmed, which made me change my mind. "Huh. Let's stay here for a moment and see what happens, shall we?" I said to Hile and Venemi.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

"That conversation was really jumbled." Saeva declared, downing the last of her stew in a few bites and ladling a little more into her bowl. She ignored the temperature of the pot's contents and immediately took a bite, eyeing her companions with a raised eyebrow. "Too much philosophical . Thinkin' about it ain't necessary."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Teide tapped Miya on the shoulder and handed her the broken bottle, loaning it to the girl as a sign of good faith.

---------------------------------------

IC: "Just answering a question." Erzu replied, giving her a shrug and ladling a little more of his own.  "You have a point, I don't think it'll come u-- GAAAAOOOOW!" he yelped, cutting himself off as he brought an ill-advised spoonful to his mouth, searing his tongue quite effectively due to his heightened sensitivity. ###### mask! Now, of all times?

He was a comical sight, mouth agape, tongue pointed outwards, and eyebrows scrunched together in pain and annoyance.

And he was doing so well, too. Saeva wasn't gonna let him hear the end of this for a week, he just knew it.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Natharius.

The Ko-skakdi left the clinic, his leg feeling much better now that it had been treated. No sana users had been around, unfortunately, but the healers on hand had done a good job.

Still limping slightly, but now with a spring in his step, Natharius wandered back towards Dorian's house, finding his backpack and cloak lying in the dust beside the house.

But there was no sign of his spear.

Muttering a curse, Natharius gathered his things and headed back the way he'd come, looking for an arms trader or blacksmith

OOC: Natharius open for interaction.

IC: Helios (Secret Crypt)

"Believe it or not that pun was completely unintentional"

I lowered my launcher, making sure it didn't point at the ground or at anyone nearby.

"Right now I'm really not in the mood for puns at all, to be honest"

IC:

Quick on the draw as ever, I propped one elbow onto Helios' shoulder, leaning close to his face with a totally stupid grin.

"That's just the former state of unconsciousness talking, man."

---

IC:

"What about Mim? Anyone seen Mimira?"

I definitely was not getting anxious.

---

"I... have no objetions to that," said Visalk.

IC:

"Sweet!" I said, giving him a grin and a double thumbs-up, before spinning on my heel and marching towards the heart of the city. "Just follow me Viz-man! I know the way through this place like the back of my hand! Just gimme a shout when you see something familiar!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Sweet!" I said, giving him a grin and a double thumbs-up, before spinning on my heel and marching towards the heart of the city. "Just follow me Viz-man! I know the way through this place like the back of my hand! Just gimme a shout when you see something familiar!"

-Void

IC: Visalk

Visalk walked silently behind his new comrade, looking at the different parts of the city. "That," he said pointing to a building "looks familiar..."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

Kale Ironshaper- Ta-wahi- Island

IC: Seeing the ship with part of his crew on it go down Kale started moving. Spinning on one foot, the various pieces of metal he had picked up just before floated around him, their shapes changing even as they moved. Completing the turn, Kale slammed his other foot down while shooting out his right hand, fingers spread.

A series of thin chains with long and not all that flexible links fired off at each of the crew members of the Fowadi still in the water. The ends of them impacted into whatever flotsam the being in question had managed to cling to.

With a flick oh his wrist, the Toa of Iron attached his end of the chains to the hull of the ship, just at the top of the armor.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1