BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Mirin

IC Tharros

The toa of fire stood proud "Let it not be said that I stood idle among matoran when there is Toa's work to be done. I will join."

IC Mirin: The Ta-Toa's words sent a flash of memories through her, and she sat quickly as they flowed one after another. She could not yet put a name to the face she saw, but the image of that Toa was forever burned into her memory. Opening her eyes, She smiled warmly at the Fire Toa, "We would have you gladly, brother."

IC: -Sanguivox's Hut-

There was a knock on the door, when it was opened, a Turaga of orange and white made his way inside, carrying a tray of drinks. 

"Now you youngins shouldn't go on adventures without proper nutrition! Drink this!" 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Korzaa

Her eyes narrowed as she met her captor's unreadable green gaze, trying to size him up as he did the same to her. The staring contest continued for a while, but she did not falter, remaining still and tall, waiting to see if he would speak. He did.

"Vera Polzin," he said, crouching down to come uncomfortably close to Korzaa. She tried and failed to place the name. It meant nothing to her, and wasn't as trust inducing as a name of wider respect, but at least it wasn't 'Makuta'. The Toa gave Korzaa an explanation, "Wealthy, smart, and interested in saving people like you from people like Echelon," but it wasn't much she couldn't have deduced herself. 

"Keep this to yourself or fear consequence," he said stonily, menacingly. Her frown deepened, but it was a reasonable threat. He had no reason to give it, for she would keep her word and if she didn't she would have very good reason not to, but it was good to know that her life would be on the line if she broke her vow as well. 

"I'm going to move you soon and meet with my comrades to discuss the next move." He continued, "But until then, tell me what you know."

Her hesitation to give truth to this untrustworthy individual halted her tongue for a moment. He could still be lying. She had no way to know. But she had proposed this exchange of information, and he had been willing to sacrifice his knowledge first, trusting her to hold up her end of the bargain. She may be cynical, but at least Captain Korzaa was a woman of her word. 

"I'm afraid I know less than you might hope." She sat down on a crate, getting ready for a long tale. "And I'm afraid you will not be pleased by it. It is a disheartening tale." She paused, and closed her eyes, trying to recall what had occurred all those weeks ago, and trying to keep out the emotions that had consumed her then. "It was late at night; the village had retired. Akiri Matoro was working in an old abandoned inn; he liked to do his work there. He found it peaceful, and wanted to get away from the monotony of the Sanctum. Jaa was his eternal companion, that and his two guards out front. They were on a shift change, and during that lapse an assassin slipped in through a window, grabbed Jaa's tablet and smashed the Akiri over the head with it. He took Jaa's chisel and," Korzaa swallowed, retaining her composure, "Stabbed Matoro to death. He threw the bloody weapon at Jaa and escaped through the window. The guards arrived just in time to see the murder scene. Although they obviously had regrets, they took Jaa into custody while the murderer slipped away. We found his body during the lockdown. He had bit down on a capsule - I believe it was a coin - filled with poison and died outside some inn. We looked hard, but the killer didn't have any connections. He was a faceless De-Matoran, too average to be recognized and impossible to track down. Jaa was released of course. No one really believed he killed Matoro. The autopsy revealed nothing unusual about Matoro's body besides the fact he had a chisel through his neck."

The silence was heavy. 

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Helios

I smiled weakly at Plagia

"Right, because it'd be stupid-silly of me to quick-presume otherwise"

Plagia was a fun gal, no question about it, but I also knew that she could pretty easily beat me to a pulp if the mood struck her. Safe to say, I was conflicted.

Then again, who did ever make friends without being a little bit brave?

"Look, Plagia. I appreciate your desire to be near me and I'd be happy to oblige, but you're kinda standing right in the way of my launcher now"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Tavari (Sanguivox's hut)

Tavari walked inside the Rock hut. It was as equally hot in there as the rest of the Koro. She hated the heat, and half-thought that it would've been a better idea to stay in the jungle. "Room for one more..?" She growled.

OOC

Tavari has joined the quest!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Dakku (Ta-Koro, near Sanguivox's hut)

"I've never seen so many people inside a single hut," I said to Hile and chuckled. I was getting increasingly curious, so I decided to approach the guards. "Excuse me, what is happening here?" I asked from them.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

"Did we win?"

Floria muttered as her invisibility de-cloaked. She hadn't suffered any injuries during the battle; however, there was a change between before and after the fight. Now, she clutched a bottle of rum - again - naturally, as though it had always belonged in her palm.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Vaisaga

"What is it good for?"

IC: -Sanguivox's Hut-

​"Besides getting drunk off your ######? Absolutely nothing!" The old Turaga laughed...which slowly turned into a hacking cough. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC

"I've been working on a case with possible links to the Mangai, and—" Loraan began, but was interrupted as a Toa barged past her, loudly proclaiming himself a warrior, shortly followed by a Turaga carrying a tray of some sort of alcoholic beverages.

Loraan turned to her Guard colleagues, and rolled her eyes.

"Typical day on Mata Nui, huh?" she remarked in an undertone.

The detective shook her head, and walked through the now-accessible doorway and into the crowded hut.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Wow... gone for one weekend and I miss 5 pages of dialogue.... phew! Also, welcome newcomers!

IC Sanguivox: I stood in awe, gazing around at all of the people in the hut. I thanked Mata Nui for the great amount of people inside the hut. I cleared my throat in an authoritative voice. "So then, why don't we get a head count before we see what the Guardsmen have to say. How many people are in here, exactly?" Let's see... Teide, Miya, Mirin, Viasaga, Hile, Loraan, the other three guards, Dakku, Tharros, Tavari, that Turaga... "That makes 14 including me. Quite a sizable group! Now then, officer, what was it you were saying?"

OOC: Did I forget anyone?

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Me too :P

IC: (Venemi)

After following Hile and Dakku to Sanguuivox's hut, Venemi stepped forwards.

"I'm coming too." she said to Sanguivox. It was a statement, not a question. She pointed to Dakku: "I'm currently "protecting" this guy." she explained.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC

Toa Joske

Chapter Two: Courage under Fire

I could not help but smile back. As were all Le-Matoran she was energetic and excitable, not to mention sociable and curious, making it easy to feel comfortable around her. Also, her tree-speak accent wasn't as pronounced as it could have been, making it relatively easy to understand her. I grasped her small hand and shook it firmly, enjoying a "normal" conversational exchange for once.

How long had it been since I had simply meandered through a Koro square browsing?

"Joske... Joske Nimil. And yes, I am an island-traveler... of sorts. I can't say I've ever seen you or your stand before, though after seeing what you have I'm kinda disappointed I haven't. This is pretty amazing stuff you got here... "

It would probably take a week for someone to fully comb through what she had here, my eyes unable to soak it all up fast enough. Placing my hand on my hips I took yet another look around, marveling at the mini miracle I saw before me.

"How do you manage so much stuff... ? Sorry, I'm getting sidetracked. Yes, that 'Shaddix Scarf'... and that plain white one. How much?"

IC: Kaia

"Oh, you know, I've got me way of finding things in the woods.  It's a hobby of mine, can't really resist a good potholing into a dirt-cave, or adventure-delving into abandon-ruined buildings.  For example, there's a torched out castle not too walk-far from lava-hot Ta-Koro I've been meaning to look-see. The scarves are, well...  this Shaddix Scarf's a mighty fine steal-purchase.  Only fifteen widgets, and ten for the white one."  She fiddled with the scarf around her neck as she talked, thinking of what to say next after the mention of Joske's name.  

Joske Nimil, that kohlii sport-star turned toa?  A champion-defender of Kini-Nui, they say.  Could this fire-spitter stock-dressed for ash-bear really be Joske?  

"Joske Nimil, you say?"  Kaia repeated slowly as she lowered a magnifying lens from its place on the forehead of her noble rau.  After looking at the linen armor with a speculative glare, the blue eyes, the strange face, she shook her head in awe.  "I dunno' who's leg you're trying to yank-pull buddy, but this here leaf-runner's not falling for it.  You don't look nothing like Joske Nimil; where's your kakama, eh?  Those flashy red leggings and spicy armor you had back at Kini-Nui, so says sources?  Me trapper friends have been whisper-rumoring of Joske for a while.  Seems his exploits as an island-traveler included opening the kini temples, and then being a right jerk and shut-closing them back up.  They talk-say so, and I'm apt to believe Joske's also vanished.  Got anything to prove yourself with?" She asked.

She tugged the magnifying lenses back onto the forehead of her rau, the jangle of her bracelet distracting Joske's attention to her left hand.  She was missing the tip of a finger, the scar mottled and gruesome.   Kaia pirouetted herself and in mid spin snatched the wide plain scarf Joske had described with an outstretched hand before returning to face him, holding it out.  "Tell you what, prove you're Joske and I'll give you this one widget-free."

OOC: edited to the correct material . The armor is made of linen, not paper, and painted with color.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Dakku (Ta-koro, Sanguivox's hut)

The Turaga suddenly counted the amount of people inside the hut, and mentioned my name. I stood there for a moment, not sure what to say. What were these people going to do? What was going on? What did they say about Mangaia? I had no idea. "Wait! No, there's been a terrible misunderstanding! I have no intention of.." I looked at the Turaga who held drinks in his hands. Are they going to.. party.. in Mangaia? Suffice to say, I was very confused. "..joining you to do whatever the karz you are planning to do!"

OoC: No one has explained to him what is going on, so I'm RPing accordingly :P

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Daniel, we're exploring the Mangai volcano, not Mangaia.

IC Sanguivox: I turned to look at Dakku. I surpressed a chuckle and responded to him: "We're not going to party in the Mangai, though that other Turaga's plate full of alcohol could confuse you. Speaking of which..."

I pull out Miya's plate from earlier and throw it at the bottles like a bamboo disk, shattering all of them. "No drinks in my hut. Anyways, we're going to go explore the Mangai volcano and find some evil to fight and loot to collect. We were about to see what this Ta-Koro Guardsman was going to say to clarify the specifics of our quest." I hear the Toa of Water, Mirin, speak up and suggest we leave the hut. "Yes, yes, let's go out to the courtyard outside the hut. It's getting very cramped in here..."

I herd the group outside of my hut, ignoring the puddles of beer.

OOC: We are now in the Ta-Koro courtyard.

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: (Tarotrix)

"May I ask, sir, what you believe is within the volcano? Specifically?" Taro said, slightly dismayed at the lack of beer, and being herded out like a sheep.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Tarotrix)

He nodded politely. Taro honestly didn't know of anything strange going on in the volcano, but if it was dangerous, knew he had to kill whatever it was.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OoC: Derp, they sound the same :P

IC: Dakku (Ta-koro, outside Sanguivox's hut)

Evil? Volcano? Loot? All of it sounded terriby dangerous. Bu I noticed the many Toa around me, standing tall like demigods. What could go wrong? When I ignored the possible danger, this journey started to feel like an exciting adventure. Maybe I could include this in my tour of Ta-koro, and go see the Mangai volcano up close. Maybe. "Hile, Venemi, what do you think? Should we join?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You kinda sorta forgot me from the list... Never mind though.

IC: Evil... Volcano... Death... Alsorate was already regretting this decision, but he was already in it. Perhaps what would happen if he walked away right now? It would be a little tough, so he decided against it.

OOC: I'll try to, UltimoScorp. It's just that I couldn't come up with anything interesting to contribute.

IC-Tavari

Tavari inched out of the cramped hut, trying not to get caught in the tide of people.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon