BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC- Korzaa

Korzaa looked at the tattered cloth in distain. She was an honest woman, and hated secrets and lies of all kinds. She was a trusting woman, and hated even the idea that Ta-Koro might be involved in the murder of her beloved Turaga. She was also a stubborn woman, and hated the idea of working with this foreign shadowy stranger who had stolen her so forcefully from her village she had been trying to protect. 

But Korzaa did not have a choice in the matter. Working with this Toa was the best course of action, the lesser of many evils. Working to help solve the murder of her Akiri was a thousand times better than running lost in Ta-Koro. If she was lucky, he was who he said and her kidnapping had been a blessing in disguise. 

Unfortunately, Korzaa didn’t believe in luck.

But she nonetheless took the cloak and wrapped it around her, disguising herself with the thick fabric. 

“Fair,” she said.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Pae

Pae nodded, "We await for my companions at the gates. If you are approached, I will take care of it." he turned around and begin refitting his equipment by tightening his belt and checking his supplies. He hated that he was the one cloakless and without disguise. Luckily for him, nobody really knew who he was in the first place. Unless of course there was anybody in the village that knew Pae during the assault on Pala-Koro - however few those people were.

Once again, there would need to be some improvisation if an issue arose. Hopefully it wouldn't - Pae could quickly pick up a light garment from the market as they passed by it through the alleyways, "Reconnecting with the others means a plan can be put together to restore your village and people sooner."

The pair began to move and as they reached the door to the warehouse Pae opened the door to the outside world; a bustling village. If Pae were one to indulge himself he would smile. This environment was just his type.

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Hile

(Ta-Wahi, Mangai Volcano):

Though mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the place, Hile's curiosity was somewhat muddled by concern for the safety of the expedition. Having seen the destruction in Ko-Koro, he wasn't sure any living being should step foot into a volcano where Matoran had gone missing.

Still, Hile believed in adventure and exploration. That was what kept him alive. He followed the others, gathering courage on the way.

OOC:

I've just realised I didn't make something totally clear: the bridges in the cavern are built high above the lava river, so that when it rises (during 'magma floods') they won't be submerged. I've made a rough schematic of a section of the cavern, to help people get the right mental picture.

IC

IC: (Venemi/Mangai tunnels)

The lesterin caught her breath at the sight of the lava river...listening to Loraan, she began to cross the bridge. It felt sturdy enough, but she saw that the stone was-

—crumbling very slightly where the bridge had been secured with bolts driven into the ledge. As Mirin stepped onto the bridge after her, the metal began to creak under their combined weight.

"Careful!" Loraan shouted. "These walkways look stable enough, but they're not built to carry more than a couple of beings at once! Best we only go one or two at a time."

IC: "Now ain't that a sight." Teide agreed, eyes sweeping across the cavern as they walked.

And speaking of sight...

They then swept back, X-Ray vision probing for anything interesting that might be hidden away.

Teide's sharp eyes picked out little of interest as they swept the length of the cavern; a few pockets of crystal in the walls, and the odd piece of half-melted lava-farming equipment long since abandoned by its owner. Taking one last look upriver, however, he thought he saw something long and dark beneath the lava's surface, but it was too difficult to see past the brightness of the molten rock.

By now, Venemi had made it to the end of the bridge and onto the first pillar (which was only really a half-pillar, a huge stalagmite sticking up from the lava-river's bed), with Mirin close behind her. One by one, the rest of the party began to file onto the bridge, careful to only step on once the next-but-one being ahead of them had stepped off.

Far below them, the orange river continued its inexorable flow.

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"He makes kindling for fires sometimes." Saeva commented, rubbing idly at her nose and shooting a glare at her father. The elder Ta-Toa merely sipped at his tea, as though nothing was amiss. "Useful when we've gotta make camp."

"Elements are all 'bout how you apply 'em."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Which is a good thing, although I do wonder if you've ever tried being the shared-guy."

And I'm almost certain that the answer is yes.

IC:

"Ah-ah-ah. That would be two stories."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC Jin and Nika from Ko-Wahi.

IC (Jin)

Well, Ta-Wahi was about how I remembered it. The ash drifting through the air, the cloudy sky lit up the colour of blood: it was a karz of a place. I tried not to think about how much I hated it as Nika and I made our slow way across plains of black rock and oozing lava, waiting for the lights of Ta-Koro to come into sight.

Last time I'd been here, it hadn't been pretty. I'd done off killed slaughtered a dozen innocent people, then cut open Turaga Vakama and watched him die. He'd asked me to forgive me, like he was supposed to

i often wonder if we're all just players in some celestial script

sweating on the stage

everything we do... are they just playwright's machinations

he said his lines

i said mine

exit stage right

end of act one

vakaMA'S DEAD

and i killed him

There was Ta-Koro. About time. Nika and I walked up to the gates, trying not to sweat.

IC: "It's a good way to get a read on how much I need to keep throwing at her." he remarked, before folding his arms and turning his head up in thought.

"Just a lot of the old reliable stuff... things like ginseng, aloe vera, cardamom, coca, caraway... Stuff like that. I haven't quite picked up a book about herbalism in a while, but I managed to learn a thing or two about it when i was a kid."

helo frens

By now, Venemi had made it to the end of the bridge and onto the first pillar (which was only really a half-pillar, a huge stalagmite sticking up from the lava-river's bed), with Mirin close behind her. One by one, the rest of the party began to file onto the bridge, careful to only step on once the next-but-one being ahead of them had stepped off.

Far below them, the orange river continued its inexorable flow.

IC: Corex (Mangia Catacombs)

Crossing the bridge proved doable, though I had to focus a lot on my breathing in order to stay focused on the task at hand.

Just breathe, and walk, one foot in front of the other...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Alright then. You'd better tell that story next. Or those stories."

Slowly strumming her cheek, Flay quickly tried to make a list of what other life stories she could re-word into something that wouldn't cause Dorian to burst out laughing at her.

"Guess I'll tell you about the first time I threw a guy out a window. And dang, that was one awkward moment in my career."

As the images came flashing back into her mind, Flay's mouth immediately contorted into a mix of giggling and cringing. 

"This was a few months back; an ex-guard member was having his retirement party and he basically invited everybody he knew to it. I, of course, was given an invite; To this day, I do feel sorry for having broken the party host's window...but it was for a reason worth it."

"I didn't get anywhere close to drunk, but later on in the party that was basically a guaranteed happening with some of the other peoples. At one point, I decided to go the the bathroom, and before my eyes stretched a line of about a dozen men and women; all soldiers from the guard."

"I quickly strode up to the person at the front of the line and asked 'How long have you been waiting?'"

'Around.... 20 minutes.'

'What!?'

"20 seconds later, I decided to pull rank and quickly yelled to everyone in line that we were picking the lock. So all of us huddled around the door, and with with handiwork I had the door unlocked in no time."

"Of course, the sight that greeted us was quite unique. Rather than a drunk person having bowel issues or anything of the sort, we came face to face with a completely naked guardsman who was dancing to himself in front of the mirror with heatstones in his armpits."

"I'm sure the story gets pretty self explanatory from that point on. More than ten angry men and women, all trained to work as an efficient squadron in taking down those who threatened the integrity of Ta-Koro, rushed forwards and physically assaulted the naked dancer, launching him through the glass window while he stared back at us in the style of a dumb drunk."

"Thoughts?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Karaihe/Guard house)

Karaihe didn't say "bless you". It just wasn't the kind of person he was.

IC: (Venemi/Mangai tunnels)

Something is wrong in this place. Very, very wrong.

The Wasp made her way across the bridge, avoiding the weaker looking areas.

Kathok

IC: Natharius.

The Ko-Skakdi was growing bored. He wanted to get the heck out of Ta-Koro, but now, thanks to Grokk and his antics, Natharius was stuck in this karzforsaken dump of a city with no way out for at least another week or two - unless he tried sneaking out, which he didn't like his chances of succeeding at.

Resigning himself to his fate, he took to wandering the streets, hoping to find someone, or something, to help alleviate his frustration and boredom.

OOC: Natharius opened for interaction.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar