BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Ikinu

"Well at this point most of the team (except Deriksha and me) were currently captured. The only problem was, we were also split up. When we finally met up we found the team frozen in ice. When we melted the ice we got attacked by some rahi. We fought them off but then....these strange people came. They had weapons much more superior to ours and they killed us all....well kind of for me and Deriksha got away. I woke up with all my wounds healed. And Deriksha was gone."

IC: Helios (Charred Forest)

"You and a third of the island" I thought, but I didn't say it out loud.

Tall, oblique and surprisingly depressing here was unexpectedly open about his troubles, was he completely right in the head?

Someone remember to shoot me if this turns to karz.

"So when did you last see your brother?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Mura/Near Ta-Koro)

"They're all...a little on edge at the moment. And I've got a hut here too, but it won't fit more than a few matoran."

Mura had almost forgotten that Ta-Koro was his home..."Mura Ta-Koro", they used to call him, called him a Ta-Matoran, too, although he wasn't one. The Ta-matoran had been so welcoming when he first washed up on the shore all those years ago that he'd never wanted to leave...that was before he had gone to Po- a week or two ago, though, before he had met Lenat and Farzan and Kalyss.

Kathok

IC:

"That's ###### awesome." Saeva declared, unperturbed by the destruction the Onu-Toa had accidentally caused. If anything, it made her grin.

IC: "...but also intimidating." Torana reiterated, looking at the broken remains of the once upright tree.

"Awesome in an intimidating way." Erzu, clear-headed as ever, suggested a compromise.

"Sure. That works."

He was sure of it now, he definitely didn't want to be in the way when Redhot started swinging those lunchboxes. This was different from Saeva.

About a foot and at least 100 pounds' different, too.

Redhot, for his part, beamed sheepishly at the praise and continued leading on.

Bruh

BRUH

S H E  T H I N K S   I ' M  A W E S O M E

B  R  U  H

• Upvote 1

helo frens

IC: Mimira

"Wooohooo money!" Mimira added enthusiastically, while swinging a hammer around in a large circle, with one hand. The hammer looked rather heavy for a little girl to be so easily swinging it as such. Maybe she was stronger than she looked? 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The trees started to fade away, and the terrain became rocky and steep. The heat around started to become more oppressive, and a distinct smell of sulfur could be detected.

"So. I'm going to be getting myself my brand spanking new toa tool, Kalyss, you are..."

"Going to the Ta-Koro Guard, and seeing what we can do."

I will go with her. It will lend credibility, and my... other talents may prove useful.

"Aaand... you guys? Heading home for a bit?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC- Tor/ Ry

" almost done with the firing mechanism Tor how is the blade its self coming ? "

Tor  the ta-Matoran is workign hard at his forge  pounding out  the blade .

"Forge work is about Done just got to heat treat and give it a good shine  then it will be ready to bring both parts together ."

"Good it should be done by the Time Casanuva Gets here  then."

Edited by TheMegazordman1

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Probably," Mirra said, "It's been a long couple of days..." 

"Plus we're low on widgets ourselves," Wisp added, "we didn't bring much of our money with us when we headed to Ga-Koro."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron sat quietly while the other two talked, deep in thought.  A grim expression crossed his face for a second, but when he looked up it was gone.  "Your Brother was in Ihu-Koro a few weeks ago.  He was traveling with a De-toa, two matoran, and some sort of Vortixx cyborg thing."

Edited by Vestak

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"Okay, we'll catch up with you guys later," Mirra said, starting down a side street, "ask around for Smoke and Mirrors, and someone should be able to give you directions on where to find us."

"Yes, we named our house," Wisp said, guessing what the next question was going to be. "See you around." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Tor/Ry

A few hours had pasted since their conversation so the weapons was nearing completion .

" Ah Toa Casanuva  Good to see you again . Your just in time. We are putting the finishing touches  on your sword now ."

Ry finishes conecting the mechanism to the blade it self and  gives it a good shine .

"Is this to your specifications ? " 

Ry hands Casanuva the finished blade .

Edited by TheMegazordman1

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron shook his head.  "Unless something delayed them for a few weeks, no.  They were headed to Ga-Koro.  I think he thinks you're dead.  He mentioned that his whole team had been killed."

Edited by Vestak

OOC: Liberally apply some retcons due to staff mandate, and...

IC: Casanuva did not touch the sword. He raised his hand, creating a magnetic field that lifted the blade and held it vertically. It rotated as he examined it; it was certainly bigger than his arming sword, large enough to wield with two hands, but not too large to be held with one. The blade edge had the distinct silvery sheen of protosteel, with no obvious irregularities or imperfections along its length. That made it look good, of course, but any impurities in the metal would make its use as a toa tool that much harder. The center of the blade was the special part, however. A dark gray. A permanent magnet for the core. Casanuva reached out, grasping the blade. He didn't even need to do anything to it, and his hand stuck slightly to the blade.

"Now, let's test out the handle"

The Fa-Toa squeezed two trigger just beneath the crossguard, perpendicular to the blade. Two secondary blades popped out of the guard, parallel to the main blade. Probably not big enough to rely on to injure somebody... but enough to trap a weapon.

"I have to say, gentlemen, this is probably one of the finest toa tools I have designed. Couldn't have asked for finer engineers to bring it about." A wide smile came over Casanuva's mask. "So, who wants a demonstration?"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

IC: "Good thing he's on my side." Torana agreed, looking around the forest for anything that might be interesting.

"And probably on mine."

"Don't overstep your bounds in disrespecting Saeva and nobody gets elbowed." The Onu-Toa rumbled flatly, shooting an "I'm watching you" glance Erzu's way.

"She gets what she gives, how about that? See, I'll do it right now." Erzu replied, shooting Saeva a very wide, very cheshire grin in response to her own.

Show you for smiling at me all nice and everything. I know better, Sareta. Hide your shots all you want, I still see them coming.

"Erzu is your face okay"

"I'm not sure."

"I'll let that one slide."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Kalyss was impressed. Ta-Koro was suitably defensible, fairly modernized, and had its own Kolhii stadium. Sure, it was sooty and ashen, but any industrial center was. Almost... homelike? She noticed Vakua sweating profusely, adjusting his armor. She remembered that, as a toa of Plasma, she wasn't even noticing the heat; it must be sweltering.

"I'd like to let you guys head home, but a bit of a tour couldn't hurt. Know where you guys live, where the Guard operate out of, stuff like that."

"Oh, sure," Mirra shrugged, "I guess we could do that. Anywhere in specific you wanted to go first?"

"We'd show you the best inn in town, but unfortunately it got... kind of... completely... blown up..." Wisp added unhelpfully. 

IC: Ending with a place we can contact the Guard might be best, given our goal.

The entire Koro was almost overwhelming; heat, noise, sound. Everything seemed to be reverberating within the walls; Guard patrols, workers scurrying, buzzing of the electric streetlights, hammering metal... the overall mental atmosphere that Vakua perceived was not a pleasant one. He had been in Ga-Koro only before this; and while it was somewhat diverse, the population seemed to be by a vast majority ga-matoran. Around here, there were the telltale reds, blacks, oranges, and yellows of ta-matoran, who blended with the ember-lit stone, but there were those that stood out. Many, actually.

Is it just me, or are any of you noticing an unusual number of ko-matoran for a city in the center of a lava lake?

IC: Wisp.

"That doesn't bode well..." Wisp muttered, "...maybe going to the guards should be the first thing on our to-do list. The HQ is that way, but as you can see," he gestured to the half-dozen uniformed figures moving through the crowd, "there are guards all around here you can ask." 

IC: Helios (Charred Forest)

"Well that's great," I said as I stood up again, "look-feels like this'll turn-end for the better after all"

"It was nice-fun meet-greeting you. I'll be go-leaving now" I said, and took off towards the City.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Mirra 

"You look a little jumpy," Mirra noted, looking at Mura, "this is just about the safest city on the island right now. You can relax." 

IC: "Pardon me for a bit." Kalyss broke off from the group, and approached the guards, hailing them. There was a quick conversation, before Kalyss thanked them, and headed back. There was a harrowed look on her mask.

"We're... too late. Ko-Koro fell to the attackers. These are refugees, and... there are hostages. Echelon is threatening to execute them if any attempts and subterfuge are tried."

"Oh karz...." the news hit Mirra like a hammer blow. She stumbled, falling agaisnt Wisp, her head swimming. 

"That's not good." Wisp said grimly, but whether he was referring to the news from Ko, or Mirra nearly fainting, one couldn't be certain.