BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: So she's not familiar with this place, huh? Well, not sayin' I don't trust Redhot, but...

The bamboo blade found itself in his grasp once again.

"What, something wrong I'm missing?"

"No, I just wanna play it safe. If Saeva's piping up about it, she ain't as sure of things as she'd like to be. Better to be ready for nothing than not ready for something."

He got a simple shrug in response from the Vo-Toa, who clearly seemed to be of the opinion that he was overreacting.

Well, she was probably right. A fact he could live with, though. Besides, apparently they were pretty close. Anyone deciding to hide out while the big guy was away would have their tails handed to them that much quicker.

helo frens

IC:

"Yeah, sure." Saeva said, letting the Onu-Toa boost her up to his shoulders. Redhot clearly had no trouble doing so, and with about as much effort as if the Ta-Toa had weighed as much as a feather. She put her hand against her forehead to block out some of the sunlight, peering into the distance.

"Oh, yep, there it is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Too bad," I said, wincing. "Was keeping the pain in my jaw down."

IC: Helios (Ta-Koro)

"You're the one to talk," a voice said, "how am I supposed to keep the pain in my heart down after you left me?"

Grinning from ear to ear, I offered Plagia my hand as I walked up to where she and the Vortixx were standing.

"Aaah, no hard feelings," I said, "I was probably too busy gushing over my new toy anyway"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Angelus looked from Pae - not yet trustworthy - to Korzaa - up in the air; how did they pry her out of the middle of the Sanctum? - and then to Kino - Kino - with determination, deep in thought. Finally he looked back to the Toa of Iron.

"What was Echelon packing?" he asked. "The Legacy wasn't at fighting numbers from our last reports, especially nothing that could muscle through the entire Sanctum Guard. Agni and Shaddix told me themselves. What's the Necromancer raised?"

IC:

"It's gonna be dope!" Redhot assured Saeva, easily lifting her off his shoulders and setting her down on the ground again. "There's four floors! Three rooms dedicated to just booze and pool tables!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Sounds like our type of place."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "Wait, he's a necromancer?"

Fuggin' sbooky mane DDDD--:

"Sheesh."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Natharius.

Leaving Septima to her hunting, Natharius returned to the same stall he'd dropped the Confetti Cannon off at. The Matoran vendor looked at him expectantly, and Natharius reluctantly handed over another of the pouches of widgets. "I hope all of the modifications are to your satisfaction," the Matoran said, seeming quite pleased with himself as he passed the weapon over to Natharius. The skakdi took the launcher and turned it over in his hands, before putting it down and taking it apart, piece by piece, inspecting each component before putting it back together. "Good job."

The Matoran beamed at him, his expression becoming a little more smug. "Now, was there anything else I could help you with?" the vendor asked hopefully, eyeing Natharius' satchel, where he kept his widgets.

"Ammunition," Natharius said brusquely, "I need a few dozen empty cartridges, and enough Stralix Powder to fill all of them. No offence, but I don't trust shop-bought explosives; I prefer to make my own." Plus, he wanted to add a few more things to the mix before he started shooting anyone with this.

The Matoran shrugged. "To each their own, I guess." Natharius handed over a final handful of widgets for the ammo, then, after a quick thankful handshake with the vendor, he slung the launcher over his shoulder and started on the long walk back towards the city gates.

OOC: Natharius open for interaction.

OOC: why not

IC: Kaeren

After wandering through the city Kaeren came to a few various shop-stalls where Matoran vendors sold their goods. He browses a bit, not looking for anything in particular before a certain being caught his eye. It seemed that he was buying ammunition.

Kaeren deciding to see it he was a potential threat to the safety of Ta-Koro, or perhaps someone like him who tried to protect it he ended up following the stranger away from the vendors and in the direction of the gates.

"You fixing to hunt something or someone with that ammunition you bought, or just stocking up?" He asked when he was close enough, deciding to announce his presence.

IC: Natharius - Ta-Koro Streets.

"Just stocking up," Natharius said to the stranger, "I got in a fight a few days back, didn't end well. I want to be prepared this time around." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC

The party stood in the dim tunnel, many of them panting, but all safe for now.

"Mata Nui, that was close," Loraan muttered, staring back through the tunnel's entrance at the hugely swollen lava flow. Even as she watched, the nearest bridge creaked, its far end already submerged, and with a loud grinding groan broke free from its fastenings on the ledge and floated away on the current.

She turned back to the group. No doubt they'd all need a moment to catch their breath, but soon they should move on.

The tunnel they were now in was generally similar to the one via which they'd entered the Mangai, with the only real difference being that the orange glow of lava seeped through both its ends. Peering ahead through the gloom, she could see the faint glow of the tunnel's exit. Her knowledge of the local geography told her that it was there that the catacombs proper began—and that was where they would have to begin following the map on the tablet.

She drew it out of her satchel again, staring at the rough-carved lines that twisted and turned and overlapped until they reached...what?

Loraan expected that, for better or worse, she would soon find out.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Corex (Mangaia Catacombs)

"By whatever spirit may reside above, what have I gotten myself into?"

I sat a little behind the rest of the group in the tunnel, collapsed against the wall out of exasperation. This was madness, there was no other word for it. I'd been left powerless and with no other option than to run and hide like a helpless critter against the storm. It was maddening, it always had been, and I didn't expect that to change soon.

But no... no, this endeavor had not yet run its course. It was just a setback. Yes, a setback, that was it; no problems bouncing back from this, right?

I'd certainly be more willing to believe in false hope than real despair, because the thing about believing against all odds is that it has the unusual side-effect of giving you the strength to beat said odds.

So onward it was, with hope of success, because anything else was forfeit.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Just stocking up," Natharius said to the stranger, "I got in a fight a few days back, didn't end well. I want to be prepared this time around."

"That's smart," the Toa of Fire nods. "Sorry to pry, honestly I've been a bit bored, newly appointed guard, was looking for something to pass the time then I saw you." He arched a brow.

"Did you win the fight? I've never used a firearm before, just my blades, always been interested in them though."

"No, I lost." Natharius said flatly, and left it at that. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Name's Natharius. And I'm getting out of this city... soon. After that, who knows?" 

IC: Wisp and Mirra - Elsewhere in Ta-Koro.

"No one I can think of," Wisp admitted, "we didn't really talk to many other people. Mostly kept to ourselves." 

"As for guides, I don't know if any of the refugees will agree to help us," Mirra pointed out, "They'll be in no hurry to go back into a warzone." 

"Name's Natharius. And I'm getting out of this city... soon. After that, who knows?"

IC: Wisp and Mirra - Elsewhere in Ta-Koro.

"No one I can think of," Wisp admitted, "we didn't really talk to many other people. Mostly kept to ourselves."

"As for guides, I don't know if any of the refugees will agree to help us," Mirra pointed out, "They'll be in no hurry to go back into a warzone."

"Ah, I would ask if you need a travel companion it as a newly appointed guard it's probably best I stay. I can travel with you to the gate at least."

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron breathed in the air of Ta-Koro, enjoying it despite the stifling heat.  He still felt a little cold, and there was just something about Ta-Koro.  It didn't feel like home, nowhere did, but out of all the places on the island he felt closest to home here.  He began looking around the city, remembering where everything was and just getting back into the flow of the city.

IC:

"That sounds fantastic. I won't even have to break an arm to pour one." Saeva said brightly, hitting the ground moving. Her strides increased in speed from the knowledge that her goal was in reach, eagerness coloring her posture.

"C'mon, you slow #####, let's go!"

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"A guard?" Natharius tone hardened. "I see... A word of advice, then. Leave while you still can. The guard isn't everything you think it is. I've been on the receiving end of their so-called "justice", and it's a pile of Rahi ######. A... friend of mine is dead now, and the guard didn't just let his killer walk free, they rewarded him for the deed. Where's the justice in that?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC- Captain Korzaa

Korzaa’s jaw clenched. “I’m not entirely clear where Echelon got his army. But your information is false. His numbers of followers are great, and he's allied himself with another dark Makuta-worshipping cult. Followers of some dark angel from Po-Wahi or something. He gathered a group of warriors who snuck through the outer gate disguised- there must have been around six of them. I don’t know where he found these people, but I can say they were all excellent combatants- A Vortixx with a feathered arm, a Lesterin with plants growing on her body, A Skakdi with a sort of sniper rifle, and a few other Toa, I believe. They fought through the guards at the sanctum without losing a man. What’s more, Echelon is more powerful than before. His magnetic powers have grown stronger and he has a new mask. I don’t know what it is.”

There was far too much that she didn’t know. 

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Casanuva considered... then, in a rare moment of responsibility, said "I'm actually thinking that more hands might not be such a good thing on this one. Everyone has to count, and more people might mean more trouble for us."

He walked off before turning back. "You coming would be awesome, but I don't think I could live with myself if something happened. And trust me, something will happen. Now, its been fun, and the sword is amazing, but I have to go join my team!"

As he turned again, he thought of something. "Though... I might be able to secure you an important client for metalwork, if I return to Ga-Koro... Anyway, its been fun! I'll keep in touch!"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

Oh lord, give me strength here.

I looked over at the Vortixx I'd been talking to - c'mon get me out of this, bro - only to see that he'd walked away while I'd been distracted by Helios. 

Holy ###### he moves quietly.

Sighing inwardly (because I would never be so rude as to do something like that outwardly [i mean c'mon let's have some standards]), I turned back to face Helios, shaking the proffered hand with my usual gusto and my usual flawless smile only holy ###### that   h u r t      w  i  t  h      a        b   r   o   k   e   n        j    a    w        

fuuuuuuuuuuuark

"Heyo Heli," I said, wincing as my muscles pulled and pushed and griiiiiiinded on the fault lines in my skull. "Glad to know I can still break hearts without even trying," man, those italics hurt. "Now, great to see you again, but mind if we walk and talk? I kinda need to be headin' over to the hospital right now."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Did I say something wrong?

It's the hat, isn't it? Please don't tell me it's the hat!

"Not at all" I said, slowing my voice down to a more comfortable pace. Plagia had clearly taken a bigger beating from the treasure hunt than I had, she reminded me a bit of Colx after he'd gotten into a bad fight, which he did back before we really knew each other.

"And don't mind my heart, your face comes first" I said with a friendly tip of the hat.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"A guard?" Natharius tone hardened. "I see... A word of advice, then. Leave while you still can. The guard isn't everything you think it is. I've been on the receiving end of their so-called "justice", and it's a pile of Rahi ######. A... friend of mine is dead now, and the guard didn't just let his killer walk free, they rewarded him for the deed. Where's the justice in that?" 

His mask paled a bit at the man's words. He didn't know what to believe but if this man spoke the truth then it sounded like the Guard had become corrupt and was now against everything he stood for.

"All the more reason for me to stay," Kaeren said slowly. "Someone has to fix things, we can't give up on the Guard. Someone has to investigate and bring these crimes to justice. Tell me more, please. Perhaps over a drink?"

IC: Pae - Ta-Koro - Angelus' Office

"Komau," Pae said simply, and with a hint of disdain. It was a clear indicator of rising powers unknown to the rest of the island, "Not Onewa's. I had a close look at the group before getting Korzaa out."

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Natharius 

"Ugh... fine..." Natharius sighed, "...I've got time." 

IC: Since Casanuva was moving at a brisk pace and somewhat knew his way around the Koro, he caught up with the other Kalta, Mirra, Wisp, Mura, and Vesun shortly.

"Sorry it took me a while, but you will not believe how awesome this sword is. I call it the Ferrite Blade." Casanuva grinned. "It has a magnet in it!"

Looking at the somber faces of his companions, he was puzzled. "What?"

I will fill him in.

As Vakua imparted the new information to Casanuva. The smile slowly disappeared, replaced by a horrified grimace.

"I... we don't..." the Fa-Toa stuttered, "we're going there?"

Kalyss nodded grimly. "We were going to see the Akiri and talk to him, see what we can do."

Casanuva was still slightly stunned. "We, uh... ready?"

The times, they are a-changing...

"I don't doubt it" I replied, not completely sure what she meant by that, and not feeling up to probing deeper.

"Uh, do you know the way to the hospital, perchance. I haven't been in Ta-Koro before?"

IC:

"Wait, really?"

I raised an eyebrow, then winced again as more muscles rubbed against my jawbone. 

"You seem kind of ... uncertain about whether you haven't been here before, matey," I added, gingerly rubbing my cheek. "Or is that just you bein' all flustered 'round me?"

Oh I am -terrible-.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"The best place in town was the Lavapool, but those Piraka blew that up."

"The best place in town was the Lavapool, but those Piraka blew that up."

"I've heard of them," he shook his head. "Too bad I wasn't a guard then, maybe it could have gone down differently." Probably not... "Well then, what's the second best place? Don't tell me they blew that one up too."

"I wouldn't know. I've only been here a few days." His tone turned bitter. "Half of that time was spent in Guard custody."