BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Angelus shot Kino a clear look and then shared a look with Pae.

"Who are you, exactly?" he asked warily.

IC: 

"According to my keen tactical mind and all the times I've jumped from balcony to balcony, maybe about half!" Redhot said brightly with another salute. "I would gladly pummel the wreckage of all foes in those two heretofore quadrants that stand in your way, Saeva Sareta."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Pae - Ta-Koro - Angelus' Office

Pae did not skip a beat, "My name is Pae," he said, "Kino and I are old associates." The toa of iron had no way of knowing how much Angelus knew about Kino, but it was clear she was trusted here, so he hoped by association he could have helped and be on his way without too many personal questions.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

Mercenary, then. Unknown past, unknown affiliation, tends towards at least relative decency - hi, Korzaa. It only helped to remind the captain how little he knew about the girl he was seeing.

Now wasn't the time for this.

"Antidermis," he repeated. "Substance of unknown makeup and varying...extreme effects on the user. It was in the Vault. The Piraka have put a monopoly on it."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC- Korzaa

She nodded silently in agreement. The Piraka. Outsiders. That might help explain why the attack was so sudden, and why the attacking army had such good resources. If Pae and Angelus were right. She didn't know much at all about the six mysterious Skakdi. She looked up at the captain of the Ta-Koro guard.

"And how much do we know about the Piraka?" It was his Koro that they had attacked and burned half to the ground - he probably knew the most about them. 

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Helios (Magma Lounge)

IC: Kaeren (Magma Lounge)

IC: Plagia / The Magma Lounge

Sipping my own whiskey, I glanced over at the Toa who had just shown up and who was, apparently, even more of an alcoholic than was.

I lowered the glass, now clasped in both hands, and, letting my head roll around to look at the new guy.

"The ######'s got you so down?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mimira

It turned out, waiting for the others to come back from the dive was boring. Lasinia wasn't any fun to play with, she was busy snoring and dreaming that she was a walrus. 

With not much else to do, Mimira started to swing her hammer around, whenever it started feeling too heavy she would wish it to get lighter, and it would. "Coolest toy ever."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gunner / Ta-Koro Bay

I don't actually remember taking the plunge. I suspect Yasurek might have pushed me.

Nevertheless, here I was, in the bay (under the seeeeeeea~), and here I was going to hopefully not stay for longer than, oooooh ... let's say thirty seconds?

I don't like feeding into Le-Matoran stereotypes, but I've had some bad experiences with water and I'd prefer to spend as little time as possible in it.

So it shouldn't be a surprise when I say that my head broke the surface of the bay pretty ###### fast after I hit the water.

"Captain!" I shouted, looking around for his blue noggin. "Captain, you there?"

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Jaller post to follow when I have time to put a good one together. Keeper's gone for the weekend, so I don't think it'll be missed much. :P

IC:

"Think any enemies woulda found you by now." The Ta-Toa said, regarding the clearly once-proud mansion with glee before beginning to stride towards the door rapidly. "Half a mansion to look in, though, that's fun."

"Enemies'd be a bonus."

IC:

"Enter." A voice clearly called to Natharius.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

If loving left is wrong

I don't want to be right

BA-BOOM

Redhot flung open the mansion doors and instantly veered right.

"Look at this new carpet," he whistled, crouching down to about Saeva's height to begin rolling up the iridescent blue monstrosity.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Redhot's elbow twitched.

Cheerfully, he slung the rug over his shoulder and flung it backwards onto the stairs, where the force of the rolled-up carpet harpoon (carpoon) left several hairline fissures in a couple of the steps.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I think a few shopkeeps might be. For a price. I'm looking upstairs!" The Ta-Toa announced gleefully literally flying up the stairs over the carpoon. She touched down on the second floor lightly, beginning down the hall.

"Let's see about locked doors. Locked doors are great."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Redhot came back a few seconds later, holding four candlesticks wrapped up in each fist.

"Who wants to help me find the east wing kitchen? Place this big, can't just have one kitchen." He looked up and cupped his hands around his mouth, raising his voice until it was loud as a foghorn. "Saeva! I'm calling dibs on the wine cellar!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "You saw me dodge that. He's big, makes it easier to see when he's gonna throw."

I could totally turn the stick into a log or something too. Let's see him handle a Kendo Zweihander, huh?

"Not really!" I called back, watching the two scatter and tear the house apart at the seams.

Well. If Wukong could see me now he'd probably say something like "how does it feel, kid?" or something to that effect.

But screw him, this is different.

"If you pipe down I can probably crank the mask up and sorta sniff my way to a spice cabinet or something."

helo frens

IC: Natharius - Ta-Koro Guard HQ. 

Here goes nothing.... The Ko-Skakdi thought grimly as he entered the room. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Got it! Oi, Erzu y'should see if this place has an armory!" The Ta-Toa shouted, bringing her foot up and smashing it into a particularly stubborn door. Something had made it stick, but the blow sent it swinging open. She took a few steps into the bedroom, glancing around.

"If I find a frilly dress in here I swear to Mata Nui..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Uhhh..."

Redhot tried to picture what a frilly dress looked like.

"Could be worse. Could be one of those corsets. Maybe whoever lived here was one of those ~dark and edgy~ aristocrats."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Heh. Don't need a lot of weaponry." Redhot punched one palm and grinned sheepishly. "I'll go see if there's anything in the kitchen we can scrape a picnic out of. This place is...pretty well maintained, considering I've squatted here for a while and ain't seen a soul."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Torana

The Toa of Lightning kept wandering around, passing though rooms and kicking at the occasional rat skittering across the floor.

Karz it was dark in here.

She moved into a corner room, the fading light just barely seeping in. She had to squint to just barely make out the furnishings.

There was a large chair in the middle of the room, facing a cold fireplace. Against the wall opposite was what looked like a cabinet with once windowed doors. They'd once been glass windows, but said glass was all over the floor, in shards.

Curious, she approached the cabinet, making sure not to step on the glass, and peering in.

"###### karz there must be twenty bottles of whiskey in here..."

Edited by Perp

IC: "Yeah. I'll see what I can find."

I cranked the mask up and the world turned sharp.

Woah, WOAH, okay, that's immediate.

"We ain't far." I managed, quickly wiping away my watering eyes from the sheer strength of the massive variety of odors I'd just taken in.

"So much curry powder though yikes."

Staying strong, I started forward, following my nose as Redhot did me.

helo frens

IC:

"There are  dresses in here." 

Saeva sifted through the closet for a moment, glancing at each garment briefly. Many were moth-eaten or otherwise damaged by neglect, but a few were intact. Rolling her eyes she abandoned the closet to rifle through the large desk on the other side of the room, coming up with a nice pen and a few lost widgets, but the desk otherwise produced nothing.

"Alright this room kinda sucks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ...

Dresses confirmed.

No, I have a job to do and I'm doing it.

"Here it is..."

Sink, stove, cabinets out the wazoo...

"Yep, this is the kitchen." I said a bit redundantly, glow of my mask receding as the pain faded away.

"I leave it to you. I have swords to find."

helo frens