BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Talvoss

"Lock em up all you want. Doesn't mean it'll change them, and by the same morals you would have to release them eventually, otherwise you'd virtually be doing the same as killing them."Talvoss raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. "And what then? They can just do the same. Moral justice is all well and good, but getting rid of one can save you a lot more grief." She had to admit, as much as she disliked killing, sometimes it was a must.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Marthuum

"Agreed. And yet, right now, what better choice do we have, if we are to live the lives our morals set us to?" He looked up, watching the reddened sky above. "That's what happens. They do wrong, they go in, and come right back out. It's a vicious cycle that only preys on those unable to stand up for themselves. But that just means that we have to have the moral integrity to play by the rules. Only from inside the system can we bring change, and liberate the average person from this evil cycle." He smiled and looked back down. "That's why we're the heroes. Because the average matoran can trust us to, at any day, do the right thing."

IC:Talvoss

Talvoss looked at the ground. She wasn't a hero, just a wanderer with a big fancy axe and a repeating crossbow.

"I dunno. I mean, sure, you can do that, but does that change them? You could say prisons and that just hide the problem for a while, not be rid of it."

OOC:Haha, Marthuum would hate my Axardis, he's all about killing bad people, or at least incapacitating them so they can't continue to do harm.

IC:Axardis(Beach)

Ever so cautiously Axardis approached, still refusing to holster his weapon. He didn't know what these natives were like, they could be hospitable, they could be hostile, they could be neutral and leave him to his own devices. Gosh he hoped it was the former. While still not holstering his rifle-like Patero, Axardis lowered it to point at the ground and took his finger off the trigger, before raising his other hand slightly. Before he spoke, a single thought rushed through his mind:

Let's hope gas masks don't scare them.

"Excuse me! Are you, Uh, locals?" He called.

OOC:Axardis still open.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: Funnily enough, Marthuum was originally going to play like Axardis, but he just kinda evolved into this lawful good paragon, from his original chaotic good rogue hero. Imagine that?

IC: Marthuum

"The time is simply an arbitrary concept to keep them away from the populace without killing them.  But even I can see the fault in the system, and that's what I seek to change... I seek to both liberate the just and to save the vile. The penal system is too soft these days. If you go in and come out the same person, then the system hasn't done it's job. It's up to us to re-write history, to create a better world. Why can't our administration see that?"

Edited by Rennoc215

IC: "Guess I'll help too." Kellin concluded, after taking stock of the current situation. "Better stick with Brontes here in case there are any gaps in my story. Things got hectic back there, so, y'know." 

Always keeping the air of a light heart about him, Kellin stuck to his word, staunchly taking a hold on the handle of the next cart.

helo frens

IC: Naohi [the beach, still]

She was almost certain someone was shouting at her, but she had to be sure.

only one way to know, really:

"Excuse me, hello? are you talking to me?"

Even at a shout she had a pretty soft voice.

IC:

"WELL IT'S MORE OF A SHOUT TO BE HONEST!" I shouted back to her (at least she hadn't just up and left when I started talking to her) [some people could be so rude, yaknow?]. "BUT YEAH, THE PRINCIPLE OF TALKING IS STILL THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WATCHING US?"

Then Lohkar started talking again.

"Oh, hey again Captain," I said, significantly quieter than my previous interaction (little hoarse, have to admit). "Glad to see you're still alive there. Do you know the chick on the beach, by any chance? Well, I think it's a chick, but she is a far ways away...."

IC:

I raised an eyebrow at the whole Skrihen/Reordin interaction going on right now. I was trying to figure out why Reo was acting so weird and nervous and stuff around good ol' Skri; I mean, as much as I wouldn't go up against her in a fight unless we were going by fight club rules (no masks, no powers, no other jazzy stuff), she'd always been okay in my book.

So I thought back on our times back in the ILS, trying to piece together an explanation. However, the closest thing I could get to was a rumour that the two had been sort of cloooooose back in the day, but other than tha--

oh.

oooooh.

I took a step back.

it's been nice knowin' ya, reo.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

There's no lov like Su-lov, there's no lov like Su-lov, there's no lov like Su-lov...

Reo tried smiling a little wider and casually tapped the spikes on the back of his feet together.

Help.

"Yeah, well...it's not all what I signed up for. Can't complain. I don't get carded at foreign bars any more." Heavy risk... "But I guess that's what I get for not just...staying at the bar I owned. Huh."

...but the priiiiiiiize.

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Axardis-Ta-Wahi Beach

A single thought crossed Axardis' mind.

Where the ##### have I washed up?

Firstly, he had washed up on some island. How he had ended up both presumably unconscious and adrift at sea he had no idea. When he had, he had spotted some locals, and he attempted to communicate, and they just started furiously shouting at one another. He wasn't so sure he should try talking to them, but at this stage he didn't have much in the ways of choice. One good thing had come out of this, however; they spoke the same language as him. Which was nice. Cautiously, Axardis continued.

"H-Hello?!? Are you from around here?!?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC:

"I know Ko-Koro fell, inside of a day. I know the force was commanded by Echelon, a dick that people insist on calling the Necromancer. I know the general outline of how the attack began, and what prominent players were involved." The Ta-Matoran, for the first time that hour, stopped tapping his fingers against his desk and crossed his arms across his chest. "And I know no one thought you were alive."

"All second hand reports. You have no idea how thankful I'd be to have some solid first hand accounts."

IC- Captain Korzaa

"They are fairly accurate, but I will do my best to report my side of the story."

She took a deep breath, and recounted the tale, piecing together the information she had heard from Pae, reports from the guards, and her own personal experience. She told of how Echelon and his inner circle of elite combatants snuck through the outer gate and into the sanctum, cutting through all resistance, how her guard was scrambled and cut down gradually. She told how she had set up pockets of resistance in the sanctum, and the one she was with ran into Pae and Jin and she did not win the skirmish. She told how she was transported here and recounted her talk with Angelus, trying to catch Jaller up on everything she knew about Echelon and his allies.

She stood stiffly, at attention, as she finished her tale. "And Angelus told me to come to you. I'm not quite sure what's happening, and what your plans are. And what really concerns me is that I'm not quite sure what's happening to my city now or how to find out."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:

The smile on Skrihen's face widened a few degrees, going from mostly natural to slightly forced. The Toa of PLant-Life crossed her arms absently, eyes fixed on the Ko-Toa, even through the audible betting going on nearby. She tapped her foot idly, an unfortunate cobblestone descending almost imperceptibly further into the stone beneath it with each collision.

"Yeah. It is."

IC:

"Unfortunately, Miss Korzaa, there isn't a way right now." The Ta-Matoran's voice was sympathetic, his countenance darkened by the tale he had heard. A few pages of notes were stacked neatly on his desk, taken while he listened attentively to the Captain of the Sanctum Guard's account of Ko-Koro's fall. "I have men stationed in Ihu-Koro, and they've been sending back what information they can. I was fortunate to have stationed them there months ago, and they have been involved first hand with the aftermath. They've informed me that the Legacy has established order quite quickly, and that the gates are guarded."

"Getting an informant in isn't impossible, but it's not something we can do yet. I've been gathering as much information as I can, and I intend to meet with my fellow Akiri to form a plan. I've no doubt that some of the more... Inexperienced among them, are already attempting to make plans. They mean well, but the fact is that some of my peers are not commanders. Nuparu is an inventor. Hewkii was a Kolhii player. I've no doubt they've picked up some knowledge, but strategy doesn't come to them like it does you or me." Jaller paused, clasping his hands on his desk.

"I would also, with your permission, like to make it known that you're alive. Your presence could be a massive morale boost, if I spin it the right way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

I was gonna come back--

--I saw --

--the world isn't what I wanted it to be an--

So this is what it's like when charisma backfires. Fascinating.

Oh, no. No no no. Not you. Down.

Yes Reordin. It's me. Say hello to her for me.

You tried to kill her at the Hive.

No, I was stuck in a ball of quartz on Mt. Ihu, waiting for you to let me into your heart of hearts. This is all you, soldier.

You're a traitor, a murderer, and a deviant. And you do not get the right to chastise me on relationships.

And did I hear that right? You abandoned a thriving small business?

Not now.

Has anyone reminded you lately--

--shut up--

--in a recession that shows little sign of lettin--

--Shut up--

--valuable market for chips and dip in Pala-Kor--

SHUT UP.

Reordin took a deep breath.

"If you don't want to talk, that's fine."

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

A deep breath.

"We can talk about whatever, Reordin." The Toa replied, regarding the Toa Maru with an almost guarded expression. The smile didn't change, nor did the stance, but the whatever was going through her mind was hidden behind inscrutable eyes. "I don't think there's much to say. You left, you saved the world, what's done is done. The bar's in good hands, and I found work."

"Everyone's hunky-dory."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Yeah, well, a little voice in the back of my head said I should do something. Same voice that has a bad habit of urging the right thing." Skrihen shifted, resting her pack on her shoulder again. "Ko-Koro's never been a home to me, but some people care about it. And it's bad for business."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Mariko):

"That's all very touching but perhaps let bygones be bygones for now and help said village."

The dark Toa smiled reassuringly.

"Besides, if you need to channel frustrations there's a whole bunch of shadow worshippers all due a facial redecoration you can take it out on."

• Upvote 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png