BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC-Lohkar

IC Yasurek- Ta-wahi waters near Infernavika:

Yasurek listened intently to the plan Lohkar laid out. It was simple and easy and made perfect sense, which was surprising coming from Lohkar. Yasurek did his part and swam back to the 'Vika to fetch some rope and set up the pulleys since Lohkar was far more aquatically inclined.

"Hi everyone, I'm back," he announced to the rest of the crew as he climbed onto the deck. "Lohkar wants us to set up a pulley so we can retrieve some launchers off the shipwrecks. Can someone pass me a rope?"

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC

I'M FINALLY BACK! Time to make some Long overdue posts.

IC-Tavari

Tavari had wandered off from the group, searching on her own. She was about to head down yet another tunnel, when she heard commotion down another route. When she Ran into the new chamber, She saw what looked like a...Humongous plant monster?!

"What the Karz is that?!" She Cried in disbelief, and partially shock.

IC-Rendo

Rendo Was trying to stave off the plant monster, and failing. "How did this plant monster get here?" He said, Stabbing one of the tendrils.. "We're at least 300 feet underground by now!"

OOC again

Notify me if i've made any mistakes about the plant monster, as I ain't scanning through pages of posts for clarity.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: After her conversation with the Toa, many things had changed. The balance had shifted. Someone out there had been paying attention. Now, Vakua was gone, and Casanuva with him. It seemed, for the first time since Po-Koro, that Kalyss was alone. Without matoran chattering at her, or Vakua's mental whisperings, or Casanuva's incessant banter. She breathed deeply. Nobody to speak to... or for, for that matter. The others could be without her for a bit.

IC: Mirra.

"So, ah, did you still need a place to crash for the night?" Mirra asked, "And if not, where did you want us to meet you tomorrow?" That was assuming, of course, that they were even still going ahead with the plan...

Edited by Locus

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Taleen

IC: Plagia - Outside Val's Weaponry

I was just about to say "###### yeah," when I glanced up at the sky and realized just how much time had passed since Reo'd left.

"Yaknow, that's a great idea," I said, "but maybe we oughta check in at the Lounge beforehand. Make sure we're accounted for and all."

IC: Naohi [the beach, still.]

IC: Gunner - Beach

"Admittedly, it would help," I commented dryly. "It would probably help quite a bit."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Ah yes, it has almost been an hour hasn't it?" Time had passed faster than Taleen had realized, she was usually better at keeping track of the time than that, but she had been distracted. Because she'd been having...having...fun? Was that the word for it? 

"Alright, let's head to the Lounge."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Well, typically I go for the 'strike before they see you coming' approach. I don't give them a chance to fight back." Taleen explained. "If they don't go down with my first strike they usually succumb by the second."

Edited by Lara Croft

IC:Axardis

He shrugged. That looked like a forceful landing. Was that how that mask worked? He immediately made a note to himself:

No flying masks. He'd rather keep his ankles, and possibly his legs as a whole, intact.

"Sure."

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Plagia - Ta-Koro

"Ya don't say?" I said, real good-natured. "That's cool. Never been one for that myself; I'm more of a scrapper than anything."

IC: Gunner - Beach

Ax-man was talking again.

"A'right," I said, giving him a nod. "Just follow me. Lady, if you need to find Ta-Koro, you can come too."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Cold efficiency is your only friend, there is no room for mercy. Your emotions must not interfere, a target is to be eliminated, that is all. If you can't do that, then you're useless too me."

Taleen watched her target from above, her instructor shadowing her. 

"I understand. No emotion, no hesitation. Eliminate the target, then report in." Even as she spoke without passion, her voice wavered ever so slightly. A slap echoed in the dark. 

"You're weak! You're letting your emotions sink in. Turn. Them. Off." Taleen rubbed her cheek, her face hardening. 

"Yes Ma'am." Then she leaped, silently falling toward her target. The boy didn't even have time to scream as she tackled him and snapped his neck. But it was far from over, there was no time to think about what she'd done, she activated her Kanohi and vanished from sight, slipping away into the shadows as she heard the first chorus of screams as the body was discovered. 

You just have to report in Taleen...that's all you have to do... That was the easy part, right? It was over. Yet Taleen found her entire body trembling, her face leaking inconveniently. "Turn them off...turn them off...TURN OFF!" 

She never did report in. 

---------------------

"It's not for everyone... So you scrap eh? What's that like?" 

IC: Plagia - Ta-Koro

"Depends," I admitted. "If you do it wrong - start off too early, take on an opponent too good for you, end up just bein' plain stupid about it - then it'll hurt like nothin' else in the world."

I flashed her a grin.

"But, you know what you're doing? Nothin' like it."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The Wild Monkey of Le-Koro's North District fired back with a flashed thumbs up as he bit into the first of probably many strawberries. As per usual, his tastebuds were practically assaulted with sweetness.

The things were already practically candy. He didn't know how people could eat them with sugar added in, there was plenty to go around inside the things.

helo frens

IC: Mura - Ta-Koro

I'm walking back from where I was talking to Kalyss when a Kakama-wearing Le-Matoran bustles in, gabbling something about a gold vase. I step back affrontedly, before taking an interested, if a little cautious step forwards to get a closer look at the thing...besides its rarity, gold has a lot of uses, and its malleability makes it easier to work with.

Many would call me indecisive, so I ponder the prospect for a few seconds before asking him "How much do you want for it?" in what I hope is a casual voice.

OOC: Welcome to the BZPRPG Masterchirox :D Interacting with Luta

Edited by 000
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

I'm walking back from where I was talking to Kalyss when a Kakama-wearing Le-Matoran bustles in, gabbling something about a gold vase. I step back affrontedly, before taking an interested, if a little cautious step forwards to get a closer look at the thing...besides its rarity, gold has a lot of uses, and its malleability makes it easier to work with.

Many would call me indecisive, so I ponder the prospect for a few seconds before asking him "How much do you want for it?" in what I hope is a casual voice.

OOC: Welcome to the BZPRPG Masterchirox :D Interacting with Luta

IC: Well how much you got? 

It's time to move on.

IC Forger

A pile of rubble? Surely I hadn't been gone so long that one of the island's veritable wonders had been reduced to so many bricks and cinders, had I?

Several minutes of walking later confirmed that the Lavapool had indeed been reduced to so many bricks and cinders. I was dumbstruck, probably sticking out like a sore thumb staring at it as I was.

...but close to it

IC: Enforcer.

"I take it there was something important that used to be here." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Ah, you pick and choose your battles." She gave an approving nod.

IC: Plagia - Outside the Magma Lounge

"Well," I said, shrugging as I pushed open the door to the 'Lounge, "I try. But as anyone who knows me can tell you, I'm a pretty awful judge."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Plagia - Magma Lounge

I propped the door open with one forearm, pressed flush to its surface, as I walked in.

"Yeah, the whole strategic and withdraw parts of that plan have never been a strong suit o' mine," I said. My mouth flicked up in a sardonic grin as I glanced over my shoulder at Tal. "Me, I'm more of a long haul kind of gal; it doesn't matter if you can't knock 'em out with the first blow, not if you keep coming back with more of them."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Either thanks to a completed mission, offscreen relief of duty, or being a renegade with nothing to lose, Angelus's now-official partner in the prevention of crime casually opened the door.

"I'm back. What'd I miss?"

Shutting it behind him, he stood before the Captain of The Guard, making a concerted effort to not eye his food openly. Such actions would just be improper for a Guardsman, newly-minted or not.

"Besides lunch, I mean."

helo frens

IC: "Well, that's good, I guess." The Fa-Toa replied somewhat dryly, pulling up a seat and swiping a french fry coated in former burger components without hesitation, popping it into his mouth and savoring the deliciously high risk of heart failure.

"Take it that means no plan, then?"

helo frens

IC: Torana

She thanked Redhot for the berries he'd managed to procure from... somewhere... before realizing she was still holding Erzu's-

Wait.

Is that...

...sweat?

Oh.

w h o o p s

- - - - - - - - - - -

IC: Raaka

The Skakdi lay there, unconscious, as the doctor got to work.

OOC: We're gonna timeskip Raaka, Konaro and the rest of the funky bunch, right?

Edited by Perplexed

IC: Karihe - Ta-Koro

Ah. OK.

"My what?" I ask groggily. "Loren 'ired me, if thass what you mean..."

IC (Stralix)

"I see," said Stralix inscrutably. "Thank you, officer. You can go about your business."

With a couple of flicks of the reins, the inventor set his cart moving again to continue climbing the steep, winding street up towards his workshop.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Karaihe - Streets, Ta-Koro

My eyes narrow, and I...no, even in this state I know it's unwise to go after that skakdi. What's happened to me? The old me would never just turn around and walk away like this... It must be all this time not tryin' to rip someone's throat out, I guess. Barely resisting the urge to rush after it, I watch the ussal cart disappear. That skakdi at the reigns looked vaguely familiar...I've seen him on a poster or something, I think...might be an outlaw, I s'pose, nothin' wrong with them-- You're a guard and you just said there was nothing wrong with outlaws? You're crazy.

IC: Vandal - Near Lavapool Inn remains, Ta-Koro

"What d'ya suppose happened here?" I ask the others discreetly, my voice low as I survey the devastation. 

IC: Mura - Streets, Ta-Koro

"Er...not too much..." I say unsurely. Despite my time as an inventor, I'm pretty inexperienced in the world of bartering. "But how much do you want?" I repeat with a distict lack of certainty and authoritative confidence needed to get the price you want in these situations, or so I'm told. Hopefully he'll realise I'm not interested in bartering, cut to the chase, as they say, and tell me.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Mura - Streets, Ta-Koro

"Er...not too much..." I say unsurely. Despite my time as an inventor, I'm pretty inexperienced in the world of bartering. "But how much do you want?" I repeat with a distict lack of certainty and authoritative confidence needed to get the price you want in these situations, or so I'm told. Hopefully he'll realise I'm not interested in bartering, cut to the chase, as they say, and tell me.

IC: Well I'm gonna be nice and give you an undisclosed discount, 5,000 widgets? 

It's time to move on.

IC:

There has been more room for contemplation in Redhot's life in the last six months than there were in the two centuries that preceded them.

Not about himself. Well, not really. He knows his place in the world, and it is solid. Unshakable. The big guy.

The big guy. Torana. Erzu. Sleek and fast, deceptively powerful for their sizes. Saeva Sareta, with fists like twin bonfires and a personality to match. Tough as nails. But not Big Guys. Could they take the blows that Redhot took?

Probable.

Would they?

Never.

Whitehot would be proud of him. Selflessness; responsibility; camaraderie. They had accepted him without qualms, a stranger in the Charred Forest, and Saeva had even sat atop his shoulders and laughed.

Heh.

Torana had Erzu's hand in hers, and released it quickly after several seconds. Both of them looked a little more comfortable about it, but it was a cute moment. He wondered if he should tell Erzu that when they were away from the girls. Perhaps not.

It wasn't for him to butt into his buddy's affairs.

Besides, Salvajemono probably had his eye on someone else.

It wasn't for him to butt into his buddy's affairs. 

He could learn to be a wall. 

She was upset at something, too, he noticed. Seemed like everyone here had their beef today. The appearance of the Guard had sucked the vibrancy from the room, even if she had not intended to. Red couldn't hold that against her. But he could see Saeva stewing, watch anger and sullenness dance across her face, and if he weren't the team's big guy it would hit him like a flying Rahkshi to the gut.

Say something

He hardly knew her.

C'mon

She's Salvajemono's friend.

She's everyone's friend, she's charismatic as

He was the wall. Walls have eyes, and ears, to notice threats, but no mouths to bark out that they were being threatened.

It was the wall's job to stop the threat.

No.

It was the wall's job to protect. Keep them safe. Her, and those close to her. Come or high water, walls kept standing. Textbook unsung heroes.

But every hero, in turn, has a hero of his own. And right now, his hero was not herself.

"Strawberry for your thoughts?" Redhot asked, holding up the small red fruit with two fingers wrapped around the stem, grin on his face. With his other hand he hefted up the rest of the liquor bottle. "Salamander's is probably also applicable, but I don't know if you really wanna see me on Salamander's. My legs turn into tornadoes and I fly around the room breaking and winking everywhere. Awful...awful sight."

-Tyler

• Upvote 3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "My legs turn into tornadoes and I fly around the room breaking ###### and winking everywhere. Awful...awful sight."

A recently sweaty hand tentatively rose, a candid look on the owner's face.

"No, Salvajemono, you don't want to fight it."

It shrunk back a bit, before creeping back up slightly.

"Yes I'm sure, bro."

This time it stayed down, albeit with some protest.

helo frens

IC: Raaka

The Skakdi lay there, unconscious, as the doctor got to work.

OOC: We're gonna timeskip Raaka, Konaro and the rest of the funky bunch, right?

Konaro briefly nodded. "Yeah, I do. Would help at least. Last thing I remember was I was lunging for someone, I was shooting some ice bolts at someone during the battle, then the Skakdi (Raaka I think his name was) and I came here looking for medical attention. last thing I remember was that the heat hit me like a wall."

He paused for a moment.

"I hope Raaka feels better soon. I'd like to get to figuring out what to do now about our current situation."

OOC: Not a bad idea - here, lemme timeskip to loosen up the characters while still allowing folks to continue these convos if they want.

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

She glanced over at the Skakdi again; he looked to be a quarter of the way between passed-out and dead.  (She was quite good at eyeballing that particular ratio.) 

"Let's get you two out of here.  The doctors'll do a better job of getting you up and running than I will.  I'll track you down if I need witness testimony to corroborate any autopsy results.  Same goes for you, Brontes."

-----------------

A few hours later, she pulled a sheet over the last of the bodies and suppressed a sigh.  These were the kinds of wounds she had hoped she'd seen the last of when she'd walked away from her old job; whatever had happened in Ko-Koro, it wasn't the kind of thing she wanted spreading.  Even as a merc she had never gotten the hang of the 'fun' part of "war for fun and profit."

She leaned back for a moment and cricked her neck, loosening up as best she could with hardly three hours of sleep in the last twenty-four.  She really should go home and remedy that, but - the two not-quite-bodies she'd been brought had interrupted her questioning.  She'd walk the halls a bit and see if she could track those two down, or perhaps see if Brontes was still around, and if nothing came up then she'd call it a night.

Tucking her notebook into a coat pocket, she left the morgue and took the stairs back up to the hospital lobby.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC Solvi

She was silent for several moments, helping herself to the food.

"Well, seeing as how I do not recognize either of you, I can only assume you're not any of the wanted persons associated with that cesspit." Another strawberry. "Or any of the dangerous, infamous or talented ones. Though that still leaves the question of how and why you wound up breaking into the mansion of one of Ta-Wahi's preeminent families."

IC Forger

"It wasn't just any something important here, it was the Lavapool Bar and Inn!" I tried my best not to shout too loud, undue attention would've been awkward. "It was one of Ta-Koro's major social hubs, a huge number of people came through here. Lots of our types too, Zero got us more than a few odd jobs around here." Not to mention that I'd met her here.

Deep breaths, deep breaths... "Aside from the loss of history and culture, it's also quite disturbing because this place was run by and frequented by some of the toughest and most rough and tumble people on the island. If a place like this was attacked and destroyed... Well, I dread to think of who would be capable of pulling it off."

IC Brontes

...wet?

The blurriness of interrupted sleep cleared, allowing me to see an thoroughly unapologetic and uncaring janitor. An empty cup of water dripped from the edge now maligned table he'd bumped into mopping. I'd been in the quietest corner of the reception area possible, outside I'd felt a little far away from my charges. That was what they were. Even if I had had a minor freak out in the morgue, I still needed to make sure they were properly seen to, so I tried to catch some rest here.

I'll need to reconvene with Bohrei. She had questions, I hoped to have some of the answers. I ought to ask her and Kellin to write reports for the guard as well. Any possible findings in the autopsies and his experiences in Ko-Koro would be good to have on record.

...but close to it

IC: Enforcer.

"Maybe you should ask someone what happened here, then." 

IC: Dartakh (Ta-Koro | With Enforcer, Forger and Vandal)

He grunted and said "Do it quick then, although I'm still not sure why you mourn about a building so much. Don't forget we're here to gather supplies." The hot air of Ta-Koro was burning his lungs, but he didn't complain.

IC: Dahkapa (Ta-Koro Hospital)

A man entered the hospital, but didn't talk with the doctors and appeared perfectly healthy. Instead, his purple eyes scanned the room looking for someone. His gaze focused on a Toa in the distant corner, whom the Ko-Toa approached with a quick pace. He stopped two steps away from him and said "Greetings", his tone and expression lacking any emotion.

OoC: Talking to Brontes (he hasn't moved anywhere from the reception area, right?)

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I panic a bit as I try to recollect how much gold is actually worth by weight, but calculate that this is pretty cheap.

What the karz, I'll buy it. I open my mouth to speak--

No, it'd be mad...what would I do with it? My mouth closes.

Oh come on, let's just buy it. I'll treat myself.

It's a waste of money. Now, I'm going to turn away before I can change my mind--

Too late! I've just said "Yes, I'll buy it."!

Aaargh, I hate me sometimes!

I thank the Le-Matoran. "So, are you new around here?" I'm not usually one for smalltalk, but it's idle chat while I berate myself for committing such a pointless purchase.

IC: Vandal - Ta-Koro

"It's a crater," I  flatly state the obvious. "Explosives?"

Edited by 000

Kathok

I panic a bit as I try to recollect how much gold is actually worth by weight, but calculate that this is pretty cheap.

What the karz, I'll buy it. I open my mouth to speak--

No, it'd be mad...what would I do with it? My mouth closes.

Oh come on, let's just buy it. I'll treat myself.

It's a waste of money. Now, I'm going to turn away before I can change my mind--

Too late! I've just said "Yes, I'll buy it."!

Aaargh, I hate me sometimes!

I thank the Le-Matoran. "So, are you new around here?" I'm not usually one for smalltalk, but it's idle chat while I berate myself for committing such a pointless purchase.

IC: Well I haven't been here in years, I started collecting treasure a short while ago when I found some gold in a swamp, I also made a load of money with a diamond in Onu-Koro, beyond that though not a lot to tell ya. Oh and just so you know that may or may not be property of Ga-Koro and I may or may not have taken it without permission and that may or may not be illegal to own but other then that thanks for your purchase! 

It's time to move on.

IC: Mura - Ta-koro

I hadn't really been listening to the stranger, and I'm about to say goodbye and walk home with the vase when his last sentence sinks in - "What?!" I gasp. "I can't have this!"

I continue, eyes wide as I attempt to push the goldware back into his hands.

Edited by 000

Kathok