BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Drararius: 

Seeing that there wasn't much else to do here, Drararius picked up his things and found a large rock to sit on. He impatiently tapped his foot as he watched the other beings converse. 

OOC: 

IC MIRIN: "Unless anyone needs to replenish their energies, I believe we are all ready"

This. 

bZpOwEr

IC

"All right," Loraan said to Dakku, "but be warned: we have no idea what we're going to find in there. If you really want to come, I won't stop you, but I and my colleagues won't be held responsible for any harm that befalls you."

The detective cupped her hands to her mouth.

"That goes for all of you!" she addressed the large group of beings. "This expedition is almost certain to be dangerous, and I want to be clear that if you come with us, you do so at your own risk! Anyone who doesn't want to take that risk, leave now. As for the rest of us...time we moved out!"

Giving quick nods to her fellow guardsmen, Loraan set off towards the village gate.

OOC: If anybody wants to join/leave the party or wrap anything else up before the quest really begins, this is their last chance. My next post will skip us forward to entering the tunnels.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"Well," Halyx said, "What's the worst that could happen?" Halyx looked around the room, hoping to rally support. "Of course, we'll need a leader. So... I could do it. I mean, if no one else wants to... I don't really WANT to, but if I must... "

OOC:

Halyx: World's worst liar.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC Drararius: 

Drararius climbed down from the rock. He used his jō as a walking stick and strode after the group of strange beings as they began their journey to the Mangai Volcano. Although he was slightly afraid, he comforted himself by humming a tune. 

Every wary of getting in the way of others, he made sure to keep his distance.  

bZpOwEr

IC: Guvla

Guvla grumbled something under her breath and finally said "Fine I'll join your little group. But keep in mind I will leave if I don't feel the necessity to stay."

IC: Visalk

"Has anyone ever told you your a bad liar, Halyx? I have no objection to being leader. However what shall we call our team?"

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC:

A smug grin crossed Seava's face as a will o' wisp once again orbited her finger. The bright little ball of fire danced playfully about the digit, briefly flicking out and passing as quick as lightning a hair from Torana's nose before resuming its orbit around her finger. "Don't need a matchstick to start a fire, Sparky."

"Well, not when you're a Ta-Toa. just helpful sometimes."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Torana

Torana tried to remain as still as possible, guessing what Saeva might do with the wisp moments before it nearly singed her nose.

She still flinched.

"Gonna want to get used to that one."

She chuckled.

"I'll work on it," she said, casually brushing the tip of her nose with her thumb.

Guvla grumbled something under her breath and finally said "Fine I'll join your little group. But keep in mind I will leave if I don't feel the necessity to stay."

"Has anyone ever told you your a bad liar, Halyx? I have no objection to being leader. However what shall we call our team?"

IC:

"Well... We're going on a journey, and Voya is Matoran for "journey," so how's Toa Voya?" Halyx was incredibly disappointed he wasn't made leader, but soon got over it. 

OOC:

Cursed Visalk! Foiled again! Still, Toa Voya is a rather nice name, I think. 

Certainly a better choice than Toa Inika. Looking at you, 2006!

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

OoC: Wow I need to start triple checking posts before I make them. But...

"Toa Voya," said Visalk scratching his chin "I like it. So since it says there's supposed to be seven of us where do you all think we should look for the others first?"

"Well, since we're already in Ta-koro maybe we should look in the rest of the wahi first then move on to Ga-Wahi, or maybe Ko-Wahi."

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro):

Hile put one hand on Dakku's shoulder and extended another one, offering him his bone dagger.

"Hey, if you need a weapon, you can use my knife", he said. "I have a Volo Lutu as my primary weapon, so I likely won't be needing the dagger."

IC:

"Well," Halyx said, "I say that me and Lumira head for Le-Wahi while you and Guvla head for Ga-Wahi and we circle back around till we both hit the Onu-Wahi/Ko-Wahi border. How does that sound?"

OOC:

Time to fuel the old plot engine. Also, what do you mean by triple-checking posts?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC

"All right," Loraan said to Dakku, "but be warned: we have no idea what we're going to find in there. If you really want to come, I won't stop you, but I and my colleagues won't be held responsible for any harm that befalls you."

The detective cupped her hands to her mouth.

"That goes for all of you!" she addressed the large group of beings. "This expedition is almost certain to be dangerous, and I want to be clear that if you come with us, you do so at your own risk! Anyone who doesn't want to take that risk, leave now. As for the rest of us...time we moved out!"

Giving quick nods to her fellow guardsmen, Loraan set off towards the village gate.

OOC: If anybody wants to join/leave the party or wrap anything else up before the quest really begins, this is their last chance. My next post will skip us forward to entering the tunnels.

IC: Corex (Ta-Koro, Gate)

Upon approaching the walled settlement, walking over a pool of lava at that, the walls reaching up above me filled me with a sense of confirmation. I could see now that the citizens were Ta-Matoran, which suited me just fine. They tended to have an admirable respect for law and order that I could appreciate, and judging by the military-grade walls and visible guardsmen, these Ta-Matoran weren't too different.

From inside the gates, I saw a group led by a Ta-Toa who carried the obvious air of a military woman, maybe I could make passage here.

"Excuse me, Ma'am" I called from beyond the gate, "could I have a moment of your time, and perhaps passage into city?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Natharius.

His arm repaired, Natharius took to the streets once more, keeping an eye out for... well, no one in particular. Dorian, or Skyra, or Joske, even Grokk... maybe. He wanted to know what had happened to his spear. It had sentimental value to him, and he hated the thought of having to replace it. 

Pulling up his hood, he rounded a street corner, and...

...nothing happened.

Sighing to himself, the oddly-coloured Ko-Skakdi kept walking. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Tavari

Tavari followed the group out of the gates, still cursing silently at the Infernal heat. There were so many people in this group, so willing to test their strength, with so many stories to tell, yet she didn't know who to strike up a conversation with. She decided to stay out the back, In case anything ambushed them from behind.

IC-Rendo

Rendo turned to Loraan. "Detective, I have a horrible feeling that most of us may not be returning." He said grimly.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:

"Well," Halyx said, "I say that me and Lumira head for Le-Wahi while you and Guvla head for Ga-Wahi and we circle back around till we both hit the Onu-Wahi/Ko-Wahi border. How does that sound?"

OOC:

Time to fuel the old plot engine. Also, what do you mean by triple-checking posts?

"Why don't we meet up in Onu-koro. Guvla and I wil take Ga-Wahi and Ko-Wahi.

OoC: It was because I looked back at some of my posts and notice how may grammar errors and words were omitted.

IC: Dakku (Ta-koro, outside Sanguivox's hut)

"Thank you, detective", I said with a slight bow. "I can take care of myself. I promise."

Hile then handed me a curious dagger. I thanked him, and put the knife in my satchel. I felt relieved after the woman had let me come with them. She did warn me about the dangers of this journey, but I doubted that it would've been any more dangerous than the swamps of Le-Wahi. "You sure about this, Dakku?" Venemi asked, and I responded "Yes. I think I'm going to be fine. There are many Toa here, and you as well. I'm sure you can deal with any dangers on the journey." I knew that there was a possibility of me dying, but for some reason I was't terrified by this. I only worried about how my wife would've reacted if I had died. I guess the fall of Ko-koro made me lose most of the motivations that kept me going. Hakku was the last one left.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"Excuse me, Ma'am" I called from beyond the gate, "could I have a moment of your time, and perhaps passage into city?"

IC

"What're you asking me for?" Loraan replied quizzically as she led the now rather bloated-looking group of 'questers' past the gate. "The guards are right there."

The moment she finished speaking, Rendo piped up.

Rendo turned to Loraan. "Detective, I have a horrible feeling that most of us may not be returning." He said grimly.

The Detective turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"Any particular reason for that, soldier?" she asked. "D'you know something I don't, or is it just gut instinct?"

OOC: Ok, it looks like I can't timeskip us to the tunnels JUST yet :P

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Rendo

"I guess it's just a gut feeling, and I think that Ta-Koro guards should always be brave and bold but..." Rendo trailed off, before summoning enough courage to admit his true feelings. "I'm a little scared." He said, blushing beneath his mask.

OOC

I'm not saying Rendo suddenly wants to not go, but you know before you go on a really Intense roller-coaster and you think you don't want to ride it, but know you want to? It's a bit like that.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Corex (Ta-Koro, Gates)

"The guards are right there."

Apparently I hadn't recovered entirely from my unexpected arrival here, that was nothing short of a glaring oversight on my part.

I was about to apologize and move on when one of the Toa's companions, an armored Matoran, called attention to lingering doubts he harbored about whatever task the group was setting out to do.

"Is something threatening the village, Detective?" I asked, having caught unto the Matoran's use of the title.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Mirin: Mirin Was happy to be off, and with a much larger group than the four who'd originally set out, she was also a bit more confident. Nearly 20 people, Toa, Matoran and The Skakdi whom she'd found charming, as well as the Turaga who'd brought all of them together, made Mirin feel a little more at ease. Several here were clearly seasoned warriors, and despite the dangers, she found herself smiling as they walked the path to the great volcano. 

IC:

Saeva's grin widened, her mouth beginning to open to issue a quip-

Until another will o' wisp impacted against her nose, causing her to rock back out of surprise. There was no discomfort from a flame so small, especially for a Toa of Fire, but it had caught her off guard. Her gaze locked on the only other Ta-Toa in the room, who unconcernedly picked up a mug of tea with a finger still smoking faintly.

"You were taught better than that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Well," Halyx said, "I say that me and Lumira head for Le-Wahi while you and Guvla head for Ga-Wahi and we circle back around till we both hit the Onu-Wahi/Ko-Wahi border. How does that sound?"

OOC:Time to fuel the old plot engine. Also, what do you mean by triple-checking posts?

"Why don't we meet up in Onu-koro. Guvla and I wil take Ga-Wahi and Ko-Wahi.

OoC: It was because I looked back at some of my posts and notice how may grammar errors and words were omitted.

IC:

"We could all just go together. Circle around westward to Le-Wahi, through Po, Onu and Ko-Wahi till we hit Ga-Wahi. Hey, Lumira, you there? He looks like he's just staring off into the distance." Halyx waved his arm in front of Lumira, to no avail.

OOC:

Where is he?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

OOC: Sorry about my inactivity lately; school and such tend to eat into my time during the week.

Also, Lumira's a woman.  :) 

IC: Lumira / Apartments

"Don't worry, man," I said with a chuckle, pushing the Toa's arm away from my face. "I'm still a-okay, ready and rarin'."

Truth be told, I was a little concerned with this plan of theirs; not because I didn't think it was going to work, but whether the idea behind it was actually worthwhile. I mean, I've gone on adventures for some pretty weird reasons (see note: the great Brakas hunt three years ago), but searching out the members of some Toa team based on the information found on a tablet found in an apartment which was sketchy as all get out?

That was reaaaaaally out there.

Not to mention, I wasn't exactly thrilled with the fact that I'd been volunteered for their plans immediately, including but not limited to becoming a Toa. Not that I have anything against Toa, it's just that--

"I should note," I added, raising one hand for emphasis, "that as much as it's grand to welcomed into the Toa Voya Club, if you're looking at me to fill one of these seven slots ... well, I like being a Matoran, y'know? We're pretty under the radar, and when we kick ###### it's extra hardcore since all we've got are our wits and our wiles.

"That being said, I suppose I wouldn't mind tagging along for a little bit, if you guys needed an extra pair of hands."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Oh I apologize if you miss interpreted what I meant, I simply meant that we have no idea whether or not it's your destiny to be a Toa, and if you should know the Toa Voya will always have room for you," said Visalk.

"Well if everyone is ready and decided, of we go for Le-Wahi," said Guvla leaning against the wall of the building.

IC:

"Sure. Le-Wahi it is." Halyx had wondered if Lumira was truly committed, or if he could trust her, but he didn't really have a choice in the matter. The Toa Voya were his surest bet if he wanted to figure out his identity. "As for you, Lumira, you think I like being a Toa? I have to bend over to fit through these doors. But, the Great Spirit willed it to be so, so I'm going along with it. If he wants you to become a Toa, then a Toa you'll be. If he doesn't, then you won't. It's catch-22."

As Halyx headed for the door, he noticed a small red dot on Visalk's Huna.  Realizing it was a laser sight, Halyx jumped into action. His mask activated, revealing it to be a Great Calix. His physical abilities amplified, he pulled Visalk to the floor just before a sort of beam came through the nearby window.

"Get down! Assassin!" Halyx stood just next to the window, close enough to the wall that no one could aim at him.

OOC:

I'll be posting the profile for the assassin soon. Also, can Lumira be a female? I thought Le-Matoran were all male.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

OOC: BZPRPG canon is much looser in regards gender/element dynamics. Female Le-Matoran, male Ga-Matoran, etc.

IC: Lumira / Apartments

"That seems like a bit of a fatalistic mindset--"

--was what I'd been saying when we were suddenly being shot at.

This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I bolted for the wall containing the assassin's window of choice, managing to dodge the laser-beam-type-thingy and figuring that it would be tricky to get a bead on me from this angle (trigonometry 101: math does get you places in life kids!) Drawing my sword, I set up my game-face and got ready for a fight.

This is where it gets exciting.

And then I kicked the door open and stormed into the street.

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC:

I'll be posting the profile for the assassin soon. Also, can Lumira be a female? I thought Le-Matoran were all male.

OOC: There are no gender restrictions here. 

IC: Skyra

The awkward silence that had began to plague our possy was starting to get under my skin. Flay wasn't saying anything, I wasn't saying anything, Dorian was probably saying something but I wasn't paying attention. I was hearing a very distinct cry of a Kahu who could only belong to one bird. I cracked a smile, seemed she was getting impatient and had decided to come find me. We were a lot alike in that regard. 

I spread my arms out wide to greet Destiny as she descended from her low flight, I got tackled for my troubles. The Kahu nuzzled my face relentlessly until she noticed Dorian. She froze, and just stared with her beady eyes. 

Hmmm...maybe she can hold a grudge.

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

It was difficult to miss the large Rahi bird plummeting from the sky. He stepped around the corner just in time to see it plough into an all-too-familiar Toa of Air. With her was a Toa he didn't recognise, and...

"There you are." he snarled, recognising Dorian immediately. Fists clenched at his sides, he stormed toeards the trio.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Who are you again?" I asked, breaking out the tried-and-true "There you are!" mental checklist.

• Have we slept together?

I looked the Skakdi up and down once. Nope.

• Did I kill you?

I looked the Skakdi up and down again. Not yet.

• Did I kill your friend?

"Did I kill your friend?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Guval immediately dropped to the ground and tried to keep herself out of sight. "Great what's next getting attacked by giant bugs?" she said.

"That was unexpected for sure, everyone stay down." said Visalk activating his Huna, disappearing as he rushed out the door to find the would be assassin.

"He's not my friend, and last I heard, he wasn't dead." Natharius replied icily.

Was Dorian pretending not to recognise him, or had he off so many people in his lifetime that he genuinely didn't remember them?

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"You took my spear the other day,"Natharius did his best to keep calm, "I'd like to know what became of it."