BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Veteran.

"But I wasn't implyin' it, mate." Veteran replied, then waited for the guard to respond to Verulas' question. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Semantics," Verulas quickly mumbled under his breath

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Open for interaction and unsure of what is happening right now. My character, Fulmen, is a vo-matoran with a body shape similar to the 2003 matoran sets but he stands at the height of a metruan. His colors are sand blue and white.

IC (As Fulmen) "I'm finally in Ta-Koro..." Said Fulmen as the two guards let him pass and the tall gates revealed the burnt city. Ash clouds hovered above as he walked on the rock hard floor, looking at the pumice huts surrounding him. He was panting and trying to fan himself from the sweltering heat. "How do the Ta-matoran survive this heat? My joints could melt down any second!" The vo-matoran searched for an apartment or somewhere cool to rest. The local ta-matoran continued with their jobs and simply left Fulmen to his own business. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Torana

"I can shock you from a distance, you know?"

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Raaka

"At this point, just pulling something would be a relief."

OOC: Just a note, Raaka's got a few minor burns to his chest and spine, lacerated chin, puncture wound in his left leg, fractured bone in his left leg, and some fractured ribs.

OOC: Oh wow. Didn't catch this. Either way.

IC: Konaro

"Well," Konaro continued, "Need some ice?" He formed a chunk of it in his hand with his elemental energy half-serious, half-joking.

Edited by Mr. Lightning Bolt

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Pae

Pae gave the smallest semblance of a smile and stepped in to give Kino a strong hug. To anybody it would have seemed insignificant, but to Kino it would speak volumes. However, Pae quickly got down to business. There would be time for pleasantries and catching up later, for now, Korzaa needed to be taken off the streets. He spoke close to her ear in and a hushed voice, "This is the captain of Ko-Koro's guard. Her village has been destroyed. Me and some comrades kidnapped her to save her life. We need help from a larger organization," Pae pulled back, "Is the guard trustworthy?"

IC: (Kino)

I saw that small smile, and felt the strength in that hug, Pae had missed me. As much if not more than I missed him. He was the truest friend anyone could ever ask for. However it was clear he wasn't here to catch up. I avoided a look of surprise on my face.

"Oh ####, well it's good you brought her here. We suffered from an attack by a group of Skakdi, called the "Piraka". They caused a lot of destruction, hurt some people, I'm sorry about Ko, but we should really be talking to Akiri Jaller, but there's also the Captain of the Guard, Angelus. You can trust him, I trust him. He's a good man, the force is full of men and women you can trust, but I figure you want discretion. So follow me back to headquarters, we'll go straight to the top on this."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Kino)

"Well I didn't exactly make it easy to get back in contact, did I?" I sighed. "Really it's on me, I should have given you a location, a time, a signal something so we could find each other. I visited Kumu you know, after that disaster. Everything was gone, almost all of it submerged. It's weird to see home just there one moment and gone the next." I lead them down a few straights, weaving them through the crowds, just in case anyone was tailing them. Whatever Pae had involved himself in my absence was serious, but he was doing the right thing. Protecting a Koro's Captain of the Guard, bringing her to arguably the best infantry/police force on the island. I looked for you, a short bit, couldn't find you. I settled here, but I know we'd find each other again. We always do Pae," I smiled back at him as we came to headquarters. I'd check Angelus office first, he'd make it easier getting to Jaller, but if he was unavailable then we'd go to Jaller himself. Although it would be awkward introducing Pae and Angelus to each other. It wasn't my first concern at the moment, but still a niggling doubt on my mind.

Edited by Hanako Herupa

IC: Pae

"We always do," Pae let the words linger for a moment as they approached the head-quarters. Pae quickly realized that it wasn't too long ago that Echelon had sent him to this very village to break Kohra free from prison. He thought he was saving lives by walking away, and instead Echelon had gone ahead and done it anyways. Now Echelon and that same woman were in Ko-Koro undoing the work Pae had done.

He turned to look at Korzaa and check the streets and surroundings again - rooftops, alleys, small crowds, under signage - all was clear.

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

Angelus munched loudly on a plantain chip and dabbed a small bit of the ~MANGO ASSPLOSION TUG OF EXPLOSION SAUCE~ from his fingertip.

"I don't know," he said to Jolek, after the twentieth minute of searching. "We've doubled around this entire area five times looking for Kino. Either she's not here, or we're terrible trackers, and I'd bet my pension it's not the latter. This is like finding a mountain in a molehill."

"W-what"

"...What?"

"That's...not the saying."

"Course it is."

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"N-No, it isn't." Jol didn't sound too entirely sure himself, especially after the Captain's casual reassurance. Swiping a chip of his own (was he eligible for a guard discount now?) and planting it half-deep into the ~Wet Dream Sweetfire Supreme~ sauce adjacent, his brow scrunched up and he chomped on the mixture of sweet and spicy contemplatively.

"She wouldn't have left the city, would she?"

helo frens

IC:

"No, not without telling me." Angelus let out an aggravated breath and closed his eyes, trying to calm down; the talk with Joske had clearly gotten under his skin. "Let's just double back to HQ. Maybe she went back there."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Safe enough bet. She'll be looking to find you again eventually, right?" A sharp 180 on the heel in place from both. Looked practically choreographed, it was so smooth. 

Recalling the huff he'd witnessed her leave in earlier, he made a quick addendum. "If nothing else, to yell your ear off, right?"

helo frens

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron got off the cable car and began walking.  Right now he would give just about anything for a kulasi, but there wasn't a single being on the island that sold masks, as far as he knew.  Still, Ta-wahi wasn't a walk in the park, one of the harsher regions.  It wouldn't surprise him if he found a corpse.  Finding one that still had anything of value on it, much less a specific mask, would practically be a miracle.  Still, with nothing better to do, Jalkron kept his eyes open.

IC:

Nika had not survived this long by trusting his allies.

Pae bringing the Captain to meet mystery person was suspicious. Body language suggested amicability, possible affection(?). Ally of the mercenary, therefore. Kino Ihu, then? Plausible, but there being no proof to assure such an assumption, Nika would not give it thought.

For now, this mystery being was to be considered as a threat.

Like a ghost in the smoke and soot of Ta-Koro, the Vortixx silently walked with Jin.

---

IC:

Did she--

She actually--

Yeah, that was--

Oh ######.

"Lasinia, look I...."

"Okay, I really want to apologize to you, Lasinia, but I can't take you seriously while you're treading water like that. You want to climb up onto the raft with us, and then I can say sorry properly?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Holy ###### that smile was freaking me out.

"Lasinia, I don't know about you, but where I come from, when we do wrong by someone ... well, we generally kill them, but that's not really applicable here.... The point is, that I have insulted you, and therefore ... thus ... it seems only right that ... that...."

I looked the Toa right in the eyes.

"I'm not a good person, Lasinia," I said. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry about what I said."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Sure, Erzu, I'm the one that's gonna get scared." The Ta-Toa rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and giving the other Toa a look. "Because I'm totally scared of my own shadow."

"C'mon, let's go!" She snapped her fingers, sparks flying at the same time, as she took a step forward... And paused. "... Which way are we goin', Redhot?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: He smirked. 

Ever a beacon of forethought and intelligence. A hothead to the core, all heat, and no head.

Sure is a lot easier to give than take, huh?

Wait, hold on a minute. All heat and no head? That's the best I could do?

What's that even mean?

Brain, come on. We need to be the stable platform here, Torana's getting infected by her already.

And my parents think
I'm a wild one... If only they knew. My heart goes out to you, Mr. and Mrs. Sareta.

"You're a smart one, aren't you?"

The snark so thick you could practically choke on it.  Balance had been restored to his world.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

Kaeren walked through Ta-Koro, his twin lava-swords strapped to his backside, each one of them pressing lightly against him a she took another step. His cyan eyes glanced around the castle-city as he made his way through it. He loved being in Ta-Koro, he felt at home here amongst the dark buildings and he heat from the lava. Still, he was bored and as a Toa he knew there had to be something he could do with his time.

OOC: Trying to get back into this with all new characters, so Kaeren is open to interaction.

IC: Veteran.

"Hey buddy, perhaps you didn't hear us?" Veteran got the guard's attention, "my mate here asked how much further it was to the hospital." 

IC: Natharius.

Natharius sighed, tapping his metal claws on the tabletop in front of him.

He understood why Septima had gone after the people who'd robbed her, but now he'd been left once again left on his own in a city full of people who didn't like him. Not exactly his idea of fun. But at least Septima hadn't screwed him over like a certain Ba-Skakdi had. Hopefully once she finished dealing with those two, they could resume their thieving spree. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

ic

i wake up i think

but is this awake or

bah

hah

huh

where am i

wherere all the

capital

letters

and

punctuation thing

ies

not impor

tant

who the

is that

where

i

huh

aga

in

looks fami

liar

oh

excu

se me

oh

again

strange

youre

still here

wonder why

and for that matter

wonder

where

if youre

read

ing th

is like a poem

gotcha good did

nt i

im a poet

dont i knoet

that wasnt a word

do

nt care

its like my fac

ulties are g

one

and who

is

that

looks like

fami

liar

scarr

ed

bron

ze

nice

teeth

huh

like a no

odle

red stuff

in places

wet noodle

who

he

look

s

so

huh

where

am

i

am i

bah

poet and i knoet

im keep

ing that

one

screw spel

ling rite

youre here

still

s

t

i

ll

really makes me

quest

ion

this whole shebang

she

bang

heh

dor

ian

ri

ght

right

some sense

huh

is that

me

down th

ere

but then

huh aga

in

all the huhs

what am

am

i

and where

nice tee

th

it

s a sham

e hes a

no

odle

im no

noodle

but

the

n

what

hey

look

w

o

r

d

s

dont work

to say

how

wh

o

the no

odle

yodel

they have him

they toss

him

me

am i

if so how

if this is

part of

me

well

nifty

innit

inn

it

in

nit

playing games

and youre

still

wow

such loy

alty

altee

alt t

heh

i dont

know

what this

is

but

its

the dead noodle

but if

this is

me

who

what

was that

they tossed noodle

into a

fier

y

fier

cracka

lackin

huh, aga

in

suddenly

ow

not ow

really

uh

well

som

ething

pul

ling on

my

wanna say

neck

but noodle

crackle

jafeel

and i

huh

dont feel

which

we sho

uld

think about

later

any

who

pulling on me

and its

inex

or

able

unable

to resist

in cas

e ya

did

nt know

w

o

r

d

s

we never had

this kind of

fun

befour

er

befive

heh

the pull

tak

es

m

e

som

ewhere

away

fro

m

the

se

loose

w

o

r

d

s

i can

tell

it

s

bringing

me some

where

whe

re

the norm

al

wi

ll

b

required again.

Bummer, huh?

Edited by Nuju Metru
  • Upvote 11

test2.png

IC: (Kino Iho)

I walked into headquarters with Pae and Korzaa in tow. Waving to the matoran at the front desk, I hurried the two of them along, Pae liked discretion, so I would have to make sure Angelus said nothing about Pae, and his accomplices. Back when we were in the Kumu Islets, stealing from crime bosses, taking out thugs, it was Pae who wanted us to keep a low profile, for both of us. Of course being the overconfident, and exceedingly proud girl I was I grumbled about it. I wanted to be a true hero, something that the Kumu Islets couldn't chew up.

Well...

Let's just I didn't exactly break new ground, proved that no matter how powerful, how confident, how on top of your game you are, the Kumu Islets would easily blindside you and leaving you picking up your teeth in an alleyway.

I had reached Angelus' office, Captain of the Guard, but unfortunately he wasn't here, maybe he was just gonna be away for a few seconds.

"Give him about a minute or so, being Captain of the Guard means he's practically imprisoned in this office. Sucks, he strikes me as the kind of guy who wants to be out there, solving crimes, but he's got to be the administrator, otherwise this Guard would probably fall apart, or at least not run as well as it does now."

IC:

"There you are." Angelus looked exasperatedly at Jolek as if to say, I KNOW she wasn't here when we left. He turned back to Kino after the glance had died, though, and a wan smile relaxed on his face. He took in the broad Toa of Iron behind her effortlessly, with a double take over his hands and mask - quick and strong; move faster, get him down, keep him down - and a quiet nod. He leaned against the wall to his own office and looked down at the Toa of Air. "I've been looking everywhere for you. Can we talk?"

IC:

SHE WANTS MY OPINION BRUH

"Our quickest route would probably be northeast. Follow the lava river a bit and then break eastward when the volcano gets closer. It's kind of in the middle of a grove without many trees."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Stand and strike. Get up immediately if it gets groundward.

Jolek stood and kept his arms folded after a quick wave to Kino, effectively assuming a similar role as the Iron Toa for Angel.

--------------------------------------------------------

IC: "And now we can go." he said pointedly, shooting a laugh with his eyes to Saeva.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens