• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
5610 replies to this topic

#5601 Online timageness411

timageness411
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 19-August 14
  • 650 posts

Posted Dec 22 2014 - 06:12 PM

IC: As the guard motioned to the sign, Verulas slapped himself upside the head.

Really? He could pick a thief out of a moving crowd behind them by reflecting some light off of a knife, but somehow he had missed the sign and the building that were so obviously staring him in the face?

He could already tell that this day wasn't going to end well.

Septima motioned for Natharius to follow her as she re-entered the crowd, stalking the trio as inconspicuously as she could as she eventually watched them enter the hospital. All they had to do now was wait for them to come out.

#5602 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-December 13
  • 3,094 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2014 - 06:20 PM

IC: Veteran.

"Am I the only one who's got a bad feelin' about this?" Veteran sighed to Verulas as they entered the hospital. The place was filled with vaguely-familiar faces, belonging to the refugees who had passed through Obsidian on their way here, to the safety and security of Ta-Koro. Suddenly, he didn't like his chances of finding a medic who was free to help them.

IC: Natharius.

"Now we wait?" Natharius guessed. 

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

rwby_roman_torchwick_and_neo_by_dustiniz

My Ongoing Fanfic: Chronicles of the Cold Hearted - Now in its second season!

My BZPRPG Profiles: NatoGreavey's Profiles! 

My BZPRPG Characters: 
MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelzRyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, Panyk and Nariya

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks! 

#5603 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,855 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2014 - 06:40 PM

IC: Ril

"Well have fun with that," said Ril, leaning back into his chair. "I've gotta do work, but good luck on whatever you've got coming."

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#5604 Online timageness411

timageness411
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 19-August 14
  • 650 posts

Posted Dec 22 2014 - 06:41 PM

IC: Verulas groaned as he walked inside, his vision filling rapidly with the sight of refugees.

This wasn't going to be easy.

"Now we wait," Septima sighed, taking a seat on a nearby bench.

Edited by timageness411, Dec 22 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#5605 Offline Roman Torchwick

Roman Torchwick
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-December 13
  • 3,094 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 22 2014 - 06:43 PM

IC: Veteran.

Realising he probably should have asked this when they'd first entered the city instead of waiting until they'd finished traipsing all the way to the hospital, Veteran turned to the guard who was shadowing them. "What're our chances of findin' a medic who'd be free to go back up the mountain with us?"

Unity... Duty... Destiny... NatoGreavesy  :hehe-sign: 

rwby_roman_torchwick_and_neo_by_dustiniz

My Ongoing Fanfic: Chronicles of the Cold Hearted - Now in its second season!

My BZPRPG Profiles: NatoGreavey's Profiles! 

My BZPRPG Characters: 
MirraWispMinnorak (Enforcer), Draygon (Veteran), ZaaraNathariusKelzRyzaResonLashDayethAkiliThe HereticChavaraOnic, Panyk and Nariya

- The Outsiders -
BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation
PM myself or Requiem if you wish to join our ranks! 

#5606 Offline Vestak

Vestak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 08-September 14
  • 152 posts

Posted Dec 22 2014 - 10:57 PM

IC: Helios (Charred Forest)

I came walki-no.

I came strol-no.

I came strut-no.

Might as well be straightforward about it.

I came hobbling out between the ashen trees, leaning on my trusty hammer like a cane as I cast a triumphant glance at the silhouette of Ta-Koro on the horizon. Or I would have if my hat hadn't slid down in front of my eyes.

"Heh, guess it could be plenty worse" I said to no one in particular as I found a rock to prop myself on, to catch a break near the impressive view.

I was wiped, and a little bruised, but all in all pretty awesome feeling. It had been quite a ride, and I'd gotten a shiny new bow to show for it.

"Not a disk launcher, but... if I can fire one weapon I guess I can learn to fire another, too." I thought out loud.

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron hears something not too far away, one or two people, talking.  He heads over to investigate, calling out, "Hello?"

Sarcasm, just one of my many talents.

I'm not saying I'm Batman, but you will never see me and Batman in the same room.

If you took all the veins in you body and laid them end to end, you would die.

I find it Ironic that the colors red, white, and blue are the colors of freedom, until they are flashing behind you.

I'm sorry for all my Doctor Who references, but I'm more sorry that you don't get them.  I am so, so sorry.

#5607 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2014 - 08:34 AM

IC:

Lost? LOST? 

P R O T E C T    S A E V A

"I got you guys covered!" he said with just as much audible excitement as the Toa of Fire, bounding off through the trees so hard that when he stretched out his right arm to wave, he chopped a tree in half.

-Tyler

and again, pathetic confusion.

ghostie.jpg

dorian, you aint changed.

#5608 Online Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 11-January 10
  • 2,775 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2014 - 02:06 PM

IC: "Sheesh."

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.

#5609 Offline Perpetual Darkness

Perpetual Darkness
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 07-December 07
  • 916 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2014 - 11:20 AM

IC: Torana

She watched the tree split and fall over.

"Okay, that's, uh... a little bit intimidating?"

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Raaka

"Too bad you didn't get to initiate your master plan, huh?" he quipped to Kellin, trying to make conversation.

He ended up painfully coughing.

F9YXCxi.jpg

vvv except for this bit vvv

---=BZPRPG Profiles=---

< Jokaro - Gabe - Torana - Praxis - Raaka - Gatanka - Jettix - Arcturia >

67tlbk.png <<< and this bit

#5610 Offline Rucks

Rucks
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 08-June 12
  • 3,680 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2014 - 11:46 AM

Jalkron hears something not too far away, one or two people, talking.  He heads over to investigate, calling out, "Hello?"

OOC: Sorry, missed this

"Ah, hi there" I said as I saw a cloaked Toa of Iron come by. That cloak wasn't half bad on him, it it hadn't been for my snazzy hat he might have had me beat.

"I was catching a break, guess you heard me talking to myself" I said as I offered him my hand.

"It's a bad-rid habit-thing of mine"

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

My blog, where I talk about stuff.

#5611 Offline Vestak

Vestak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 08-September 14
  • 152 posts

Posted Dec 25 2014 - 08:08 PM

OOC: Sorry, missed this

"Ah, hi there" I said as I saw a cloaked Toa of Iron come by. That cloak wasn't half bad on him, it it hadn't been for my snazzy hat he might have had me beat.

"I was catching a break, guess you heard me talking to myself" I said as I offered him my hand.

"It's a bad-rid habit-thing of mine"

OOC: Not a problem.  I haven't been on much either what with Christmas and all.

Jalkron shook Helios hand.  "I prefer thinking to myself rather than talking out loud.  When you are quiet, you can hear things, and other things can't hear you.  I'm Jalkron."

Sarcasm, just one of my many talents.

I'm not saying I'm Batman, but you will never see me and Batman in the same room.

If you took all the veins in you body and laid them end to end, you would die.

I find it Ironic that the colors red, white, and blue are the colors of freedom, until they are flashing behind you.

I'm sorry for all my Doctor Who references, but I'm more sorry that you don't get them.  I am so, so sorry.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users