BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron raised an eyebrow at the bow.  "Nice score.  I don't really have any reason either, except it's warm here.  Before coming here I was fighting in Ko-Koro.  I wasn't able to do much before some piece of Rahi dung threw me into a wall of spikes.  Then I woke up in a hospital with a dozen holes in my back.  Still aches occasionally, but for the most part only scars are left."  Eyeing the bow again, he creates a small metal arrow.  "I'm curious about your bow.  This should work."

IC: Ikinu

Ikinu's head was spinning. He had nearly been killed by those strange people. Deriksha had gotten away but........   

He nearly tripped over a Toa whilst thinking and walking. He stumbled forwards. "I'm so sorry..I'm not steady on my feet at the moment, brother." He said, bowing his head.

OOC: That's you Vestak.

IC: Verulas nodded before entering the bar, walking up to the counter and placing an order. The bartender nodded, taking the pouch of widgets the Bo-Toa had offered him before placing some beverages into a bag and sliding it towards him. He picked it up and was about to head back outside when he caught wind of a conversation held between a Ta-Matoran and an Onu-Matoran, who could also be seen from where Veteran and Apolon, and instead walked over to talk to them.

After a small period of conversation, the mercenary pulled the deceased Matoran's journal out from the backpack, opened the front cover and pointed something out to them. He soon stuffed it back inside the bag and shook both of their hands before following them back outside.

"Okay," he said to the Skakdi and the Toa. "Now we just have to follow these two and we'll be done before you know it."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Veteran

Veteran didn't say anything; just nodded. He hoped Verulas knew what he was doing. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Casanuva, Kalyss, and Vakua from Ga-Wahi

IC: "So, Kalyss. Let's say you speed through a jungle. What happens to all the bugs you squash?"

Kalyss pretended to ignore Casanuva's question. She swore, he was being more obnoxious because there was company.

"I hope you run with your mouth shut... how many bugs have you accidentally swallowed?"

The Su-Toa grimaced. "I am not validating that question with an answer."

The answer is too many to count, I am guessing.

Vakua's thoughts in her head were a welcome respite. Yes, but you're not telling him that.

Behind Casanuva, Vakua made a motion across his smile, as if zipping them and throwing away the key.

The landscape around them grew more barren, and full of ash. Fertile green was replaced with charcoal. On the ruined trees around them, several bore marks, etched by travelers. The Ash Forest. Vakua was fascinated; he'd seen it on Kalyss's map, but hadn't thought about seeing it in person. He scraped his own mark onto a tree, to perhaps commemorate the event.

The times, they are a-changing...

OOC: From Ga-Koro. 

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"And you guys are a team?" Mirra said in disbelief. "It seems like you guys can't stand each other half the time." 

"The ash forest," Wisp didn't seem to be paying attention to his companions' conversations. He was looking in wonder at their surroundings. It felt strangely homely to him. He could almost sense the smoke that had once hung thick and heavy over this place after the fires died out. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Vesun from Ga-Wahi, following the Toa Kalta.

IC: Vesun

Vesun saw Vakua carving his mask in a tree, and spoke for the first time in hours. "You realize your mask is unique, Vakua... leaving Skorm a hint? You should remove that."

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC: The two Matoran eventually led the trio to a shop that had seen better days.

"It's in the back," the Ta-Matoran said as he held open the gate leading to the yard behind the building.

Verulas pulled two more pouches of widgets off of his belt, handing them over to the Onu-Matoran as he in turn handed him a shovel. The Bo-Toa led the others past him, moving as far away from the building as possible before removing the backpack and thrusting the shovel into the ground. After a few minutes of digging, he decided that the hole was big enough to suit his needs. He crouched down, removing the Su-Matoran's journal and what little food remained from the bag before gently placing it in the hole and filling it back in with the remaining dirt.

When he was satisfied with what he had done, he touched the ground behind the symbolic grave and used his powers to make a small tree sprout up from the earth, manipulating its growth until it had become a fairly decent size before pulling one of his knives off of his arm and using it to carve into the bark. A few moments later, he stepped back, rifling through the bag he had acquired from the restaurant and pulling out a beer, which he then opened and proceeded to pour out onto the spot where he had buried the Matoran's things. He stuffed the food in with the other drinks before picking up the journal and heading back towards Veteran and Apolon, revealing the words that he had carved into the tree.

Here lies the personal effects of Celsakh, a Su-Matoran who perished in the attack on Ko-Koro. May he never be forgotten.

Verulas pulled out the other three drinks from the bag, passing two of them to the Skakdi and hoping he would pass the third on to the guard as he twisted the cap off of the one in his hand and began to drink it.

"The two Matoran back there run this tool shop, but business has been a bit slow for them, and they were a few widgets short on their rent this month. I paid it off for them and in return, they let me use their back yard for this," the Bo-Toa explained. "They also agreed to use a drawing that he did of himself in the journal as their new mascot, and will soon be changing the name of the shop to "Celsakh's." Figured it would be fitting since he never got to open one of his own."

The Bo-Toa tilted his head backwards and took a long swig before silently staring at his handiwork.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Veteran.

The Ta-skakdi gave Verulas a respectful nod. "I'll drink ta that, mate." 

OOC: Mura from Ga-koro

IC: (Mura/Near Ta-Koro)

Mura was having trouble keeping up with the group.

"So...what...route would...be best?" He asked Kalyss and the others, out of breath.

IC: (Karaihe/Guard House)

The huge skakdi shrugged and followed Loren into the training room.

IC: (Venemi/Mangai tunnels)

Venemi continued near the front of the group.

Kathok

Eyeing the bow again, he creates a small metal arrow.  "I'm curious about your bow.  This should work."

IC: Helios (Charred Forest)

"Thanks!" I said, lighting up with a smile upon accepting the arrow from the Toa of Iron.

The Arrow was of course a lot heavier than I'd imagine a "standard" arrow should be, but I'd manage that somehow.

I grabbed the bow with one hand, and put the arrow to the string with the other. I'd been a long time since I'd shot an arrow, Colx had, however, given me a crash course in using the bow and arrow "for good measure".

My torso twisted along with the bowstring being pulled further back. Pull with your entire body, not your arm, the old Skakdi's said repeatedly.

Steady, steady, try for that tree nearby...

TWANNGG

I missed the tree

I missed the arrow, too, because it disappeared in the far-off canopy like a gray streak of light that flew like I'd never seen any of my disks fly before.

"Whoa" I said, after a moment, "did you see that? Had to be 200 metres at least"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vakua shrugged. It is just a line. He drew another across it, making an 'X'.

Besides, my Suletu cannot be unique. Rare, possibly, but hardly unique. Only Legendary Masks are such. Then again, those might not even exist.

Casanuva turned north, calculating some distances in his head. "Ta-Koro shouldn't be too far away. Our first destination is a forge outside the city walls."

Kalyss spoke up. "We'll also be able to gather intel on Ko-Koro's current status. If need be, see if we can assist local efforts."

IC: Vesun

"I'd heard it was under attack," Vesun remarked to Kalyss, "but no more than that. Hopefully we can find a refugee here... and you bring up another point. What is the exact goal of this... team? I gather you need to survive Skorm's attacks, and probably try to win him back - but other than that, why are you here?"

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar, of course, was already at the 'Vika's helm.

"All right, gentlemen and gentlewomen," he called as the remainder of his crew clambered back on board the ship. "I do believe a little shore leave is in order, an' I'm open ta suggestions. I hear Ta-Koro's warm this time o' year."

He gave them a yes I know I'm terrible kind of grin.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Wisp and Mirra

"So how long are you planing to linger in Ta-Koro?" Wisp asked, lazily twirling his axe in his hand. 

"We've got a house in Ta-Koro," Mirra offered, "two floors, plenty of floorspace. Not as many beds, I'm afraid, but if you guys are short on widgets feel free to bunk with us for a few days. No one else visit us anyway." she added solemnly. 

IC: "Well, hopefully Tor and Ry will have the blade forged and ready when we get there. Otherwise, until they finish. And thanks for the place to stay; I don't think I'd be quite welcome at the Magmatide Inn after one of my travelling companions got the Guard called on him..."

Kalyss was busy thinking. "What would be the best way to quickly gather information?"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

IC: Wisp.

"Quickest way to gather information..." Wisp mused, "...I know this sounds crazy, but perhaps you could try asking someone?" His tone become a little more serious. "There's been a massive guard presence ever since the Piraka blew up the Lavapool. Just talk to the guards. If they don't know what you need to know, they'll probably know someone who does." 

IC: Zomma

"There's one down the road mate. Can't miss it."

People ahould use their bloody eyes.

IC:

"'hanks, man," I said as I passed, clapping the Vortixx on the shoulder with one hand as I cradled my jaw with the other. "'ile I'm here, 'ou got any booze on you?"

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar, of course, was already at the 'Vika's helm.

"All right, gentlemen and gentlewomen," he called as the remainder of his crew clambered back on board the ship. "I do believe a little shore leave is in order, an' I'm open ta suggestions. I hear Ta-Koro's warm this time o' year."

He gave them a yes I know I'm terrible kind of grin.

IC:

"You should have been a weatherman, Captain," I said, arms crossed, mouth smirking.

"But I can't say I've got anything 'gainst the village. I'd be up for some shore leave, yeah. Anyone else?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Well, I didn't know that. Unlike some people here, my travel experience on this island amounts to two Koros. If the Guard chooses to cooperate, that would be great, but we don't know if they would be willing to divulge what could be sensitive information to strangers. Even if they are Toa."

IC: Mirra.

"You may have a point..." Mirra conceded, "...exactly what sort of information would you be trying to get?" 

IC Yasurek- Infernavika:

"Some shore leave is probably in order," Yasurek agreed. "We still have a reward to get from the Po-koro guard afterwards for assisting them too."

He mulled over the idea of shore leave before asking, "What exactly do we do during shore leave anyway?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:

"That's ###### awesome." Saeva declared, unperturbed by the destruction the Onu-Toa had accidentally caused. If anything, it made her grin.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Wisp.

"Ask nicely," Wisp suggested, "the guards in Ta-Koro are always open to aid. Especially in the cleanup after the Piraka's rampage." 

IC: Ikinu

Ikinu's head was spinning. He had nearly been killed by those strange people. Deriksha had gotten away but........   

He nearly tripped over a Toa whilst thinking and walking. He stumbled forwards. "I'm so sorry..I'm not steady on my feet at the moment, brother." He said, bowing his head.

OOC: That's you Vestak.

Jalkron heard someone walking through the forest, and as he turned someone nearly fell on him.  "I'm so sorry..I'm not steady on my feet at the moment, brother."

Jalkron reached out a hand to steady him.  "It's fine, I was in a similar position not to long ago."

Jalkron whistled.  "Impressive.  You don't see many bows doing that.  Your aim could use a little work though," Jalkron said, grinning.  "Try again," he said, creating another arrow.

"Alright, let's see..." I muttered as I accepted the second arrow from Jalkron, and put it to the bowstring.

Come on, man, you can hit a target twice this distance with any throwing disk you might get your hands on, you can do this.

I let the arrow loose again, this time it scratched the side of the tree before it also disappeared in the gray canopy, although it was visible for a bit longer.

I shrugged.

"Well, I can see what I've got here, lots of reach in this thing"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Jalkron (Charred Forest)

Jalkron watched the arrow scratch the tree.  "Better, but an hour or two of target practice couldn't hurt. keep at it."  Jalkron looked back at Ikinu when he asked the  question.  He remembered a toa of air in the group that had rescued him, but wasn't sure what mask he was wearing.  "Why?"

"No one around here that I can say fit that description, especially that last part." I chipped in as I mounted the bow on my back beside my hammer.

"Did something happen between you two to make him think that?"

Edited by Rucks

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...