BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron looked over his shoulder at the mirror, where his back was fully visible.  He stared at his scars, three across, four high, all that remained of his humiliating defeat in Ko-koro.  If he knew he wouldn't die, he would already be back there, taking revenge on the other toa of iron who did this in any and every way he could.  But that toa was in Ko-Koro as far as Jalkron knew, and going there was suicide, no matter how he thought it out.  He put his armor back on, and his new cloak over that.  He walked out of the inn and payed the innkeeper before heading back out onto the streets of Ta-Koro.  Revenge was still at the front of his mind, but without a plausible way to accomplish it it just kept eating at him.  He was ready to scream in frustration, and afraid he might any second.  He needed to get out of Ta, he had to do something, anything at all.

OOC: Open for interaction.

OOC: Wait, were you guys waiting on me? I didn't think Vesun had anything to say.

IC: Vesun

Vesun shrugged. "Nor do I know anyone who could help us in this village. Perhaps it is best if we kept the team small."

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC: Natharius.

"My name's Natharius," he introduced himself, taking a sip from his drink. "So, what did you want to know?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"My name's Natharius," he introduced himself, taking a sip from his drink. "So, what did you want to know?" 

IC: Kaeren

"Nice to meet you Natharius," he nodded. "Tell me more about your friend that was killed, and the Guard let his killer walk free? Does this have something to do with how you were detained for a time?"

IC: "The impression I was getting suggested that she only wanted her money back as well," Verulas said as he picked up the last remaining widget and carefully returned to his feet in order not to drop any. "From what I saw, she only created her weapons in an attempt to defend herself, and she only held one on me because my knife was already at her throat. I doubt that she'd come back to the outpost in an attempt to kill us, so tossing her in the Break would be a little unwarented, but I don't like the thought of her running her mouth and ratting us out to all of the other Koros either."

The Bo-Toa paused for a moment, looking back at her as he did.

"Maybe we should wake her up and try to come to an agreement with her," he finally said. "I'm not particularly fond of making another enemy over money. I learned my lesson back in Ko-Koro."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Veteran.

"Alright, it's your call," Veteran shrugged, "but if she starts trying to murder me with money again, I'm knockin' her out." 

"Well, it's a long story..." Natharius sighed, "...the short version is that on the day I arrived in Ta-Koro, the first person I met who showed the slightest bit of respect for me asked me to help him play a prank on a friend of his. I thought it sounded like fun, so I went along with it."

He took another gulp from his drink; the icy water was no longer soothing. "Yeah, turns out that friend of his hated his guts and then he and his buddies tried to kill us. My... accomplice wound up injured, and I got arrested. He died a few days later from his wounds. And the Guard rewarded the guy who did it. I'm sure there's facts I don't have; I'm not stupid, but it didn't exactly do wonders for my reputation in this town." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Alright, it's your call," Veteran shrugged, "but if she starts trying to murder me with money again, I'm knockin' her out." 

"Well, it's a long story..." Natharius sighed, "...the short version is that on the day I arrived in Ta-Koro, the first person I met who showed the slightest bit of respect for me asked me to help him play a prank on a friend of his. I thought it sounded like fun, so I went along with it."

He took another gulp from his drink; the icy water was no longer soothing. "Yeah, turns out that friend of his hated his guts and then he and his buddies tried to kill us. My... accomplice wound up injured, and I got arrested. He died a few days later from his wounds. And the Guard rewarded the guy who did it. I'm sure there's facts I don't have; I'm not stupid, but it didn't exactly do wonders for my reputation in this town." 

He listened to the tale quietly. "What was the prank?" he asked evenly. "Who was the guard, do you remember his name? And the name of your dead friend? I want to look into this matter and to do that I need as much information as possible." he shook his head. "It was wrong for the Guard to let your friends killer and his friends to walk free, especially to reward them after they committed murder for no reason other then over a prank... this is corruption indeed, I will not stand for it." his hand gripped the table hard.

"But I am only one Toa, I will need more allies and it may take time to fix this." he sipped his drink. "My older brother was a Guard. He was the good kind. Loyal, trustworthy, he wasn't dirty like some of the others. He lost his life defending Ta-Koro from the Rahkshi horde while the Toa Maru battled the Makuta." he said.

"Ever since he died I made a vow to become a guard like him and make sure I carried on in his honor."

"The dead guy's name was Grokk, the killer's name was Dorian Shaddix. His friends were a Gukko Force commander named Skyra Daring, and someone named Joske. I didn't catch his last name. I ran into Dorian and Skyra later on and there was someone else with them, in a guard's outfit. I don't know who she was."

He tried to remember the names of the guards who'd been there during the arrest. "There was a guy called Tarotrix, said he was the lieutenant colonel or something... he seemed to be more level-headed than the others. But the other guy... his name was..." he recalled the medic saying it once. "...Loren, that was it." 

He finished his drink. "You can chase up whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me. I'm planning to leave this city today." 

IC: "Oh, you're just mad because you can't murder people with money," Verulas joked as a wide grin spread across his face. "I know what I'm doing."

The Bo-Toa walked back over to Septima, crouching down so that he was at eye-level with her before sticking his knife in the ground before beginning to gently slap her cheek in an effort to wake her up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The Ta-Skakdi didn't wait idly. Instead, he bent down and snatched up a few handfuls of widgets, stuffing them into an empty pouch. The Outsiders could use every widget they could get their hands on: every bit helped. Besides, Septima didn't need all of the money. 

"The dead guy's name was Grokk, the killer's name was Dorian Shaddix. His friends were a Gukko Force commander named Skyra Daring, and someone named Joske. I didn't catch his last name. I ran into Dorian and Skyra later on and there was someone else with them, in a guard's outfit. I don't know who she was."

He tried to remember the names of the guards who'd been there during the arrest. "There was a guy called Tarotrix, said he was the lieutenant colonel or something... he seemed to be more level-headed than the others. But the other guy... his name was..." he recalled the medic saying it once. "...Loren, that was it." 

He finished his drink. "You can chase up whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me. I'm planning to leave this city today." 

The Ta-Toa almost spit out his bear. Grokk... and Dorian? He'd heard these names before. "Thank you for this information," Kaeren nodded. "I see why you'd want to leave... are you sure you wouldn't rather try and stay and see Grokk get some justice? Where is this Dorian character now?"

"No, it's fine. I hear Grokk wasn't exactly a saint; he probably got what he deserved. Doesn't change the fact that Dorian got paid for killing him. As for Dorian himself... no idea where he went. Don't care. If I never see him again, it'll be too soon." 

OOC: Verulas already picked up the last of the money in Post #5886.

IC: Septima groaned as she eventually regained conciousness, blinking her eyes a couple of times as Verulas' face came into view.

"Hello, gorgeous," he said, his grin still visible. "Have a nice nap?"

Septima's eyes shot open at the sound of her voice, her body struggling against the vines binding her to the tree as he ripped the knife out of the ground, holding it against her throat once again as he covered her mouth with his free hand.

"Now, now," he said, waiting for her to stop fidgeting around before continuing as her eyes glared at him with equal parts frustration and anger. "You see, we know you weren't trying to kill us, because if you were, I would've let my Skakdi friend over there throw you into the Break already, which seems to be everyone's go-to plan back in Ko-Wahi now that I think about it. I mean really; I don't even know if we're supposed to kill people first before tossing them over the side or just let them enjoy the ride down, since the phrase "Just throw them in the Break" doesn't exactly leave room for details. So if you're ready to have a nice, civil conversation instead of, oh, I don't know, falling to your doom, or dying and then being tossed over the side, nod once."

Septima seethed with anger, taking three deep breaths to calm herself down before closing her eyes, her head bobbing up and down soon afterwards.

"See?" the Bo-Toa said as he removed his hand. "Was that so hard?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

OOC: Ack, never mind that bit then.

"Well, it's kind of a complex process," Veteran explained, "if we've killed someone, we throw the body ta the Break ta get rid of the evidence. But if we want to kill someone we really don't like, we also throw 'em inta the Break. Not sure which categro she falls inta, so I'm glad she's feelin' cooperative." 

IC: "Oh. Well, I guess that explains it then," Verulas said before turning his attention back to Septima. "So... how much were you able to learn about us, anyway?"

"I know that you're mercenaries," the Fe-Toa said. "And that you specifically are a liar."

"Takes one to know one, Little Miss 'I'm Just A Refugee Trying To Escape From Ko-Koro.'"

"I never said-"

"You implied it, and that's good enough for me. What else?"

"I'm sorry. I was under the impression that calling you two a pair of Karz-holes would've been detrimental to keeping this conversation of ours civil," she spat.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"It's like you two were meant for each other," Veteran said snidely, "you're makin' me want to launch into a whole pot-callin'-the-kettle-black speech." His tone become more serious. "Now, if you two don't mind, could we finish this up? I'd like to get home before nightfall. I dun't feel like traversin' the Drifts in the dark." 

IC: "Ugh... Fine...," Verulas said, rolling his eyes as he did so. "Here's how this is going to work then. While I was in Ko-Koro, I may have stolen the widgets of a certain... psychotic Ta-Matoran... who decided to attack a hospital and-"

Septima widened her eyes in a mock surprise.

"Steal something? You? I never thought you capable of such a thing," she interupted.

"Okay, look. Since I'm the one holding the knife, I'm really the only one who can afford to be sarcastic here. So if you're done interupting, kindly shut your trap. Anyway, where was I...? Oh, right! Long story short, I had to cut off one of her hands, she got superpowers, and now she wants my head on a stick. In order to avoid having this "friendly banter" thing we've got going on become something along the lines of... well, that, I'm prepared to present to you the one-time offer of four-hundred widgets to be on your merry way back to Ta-Koro without holding a grudge, and, more importantly, without breathing a word to anyone about a group of mercs controlling the Ko-Wahi end of the cable car."

"And why aren't you giving me back the rest of it again?"

Verulas placed his free hand over his forehead, wiping off the sweat that had accumulated there due to the heat.

"Septima, Septima, Septima... If I gave you back all of the widgets, then how are you supposed to learn not to steal from people who are obviously better at it than you? See, extremely nasty people in my position would've either tortured and killed you or enslaved you by now, and I'm pretty sure that the last thing that you want is to become the new maid of our little outpost. You'd be dusting for ages."

"I used to live in Xa-Koro," she said. "It's going to take a lot more than a little dust to scare me."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Veteran

"Just be glad you aint seen our dungeons, then," Veteran interjected, "I'm probably two or three times your age; I've seen my fair of karz, but there are things down there that creep me out. And we aint cleaned down there in years..." 

IC: Septima cringed as the Skakdi mentioned the dungeons. Sarcasm about having to clean them aside, she did not like the prospect of being stuck inside a cell, especially one that belonged to a bunch of mercenaries who were going to do Mata Nui knows what to her.

Even being thrown into the Break, dead or alive, sounded like a better alternative.

"Fine." she mumbled as she stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Verulas said, leaning in closer as he tugged on his ear. "I didn't quite catch that."

The Fe-Toa rolled her eyes.

"I agree to the terms you are proposing; in exchange for the return of the majority of my loot, I will drop the grudge against the aforementioned, annoying as Karz Bo-Toa going by the name of Verulas, and keep the existence of one group of mercenaries, who have recently taken up residence around the site of the Ko-Wahi end of the cable car, a secret. Can I go now? I promised a friend that I'd help him escape from Ta-Koro, and he's probably worried sick about me as it is."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Okay mate, you can let her go." Veteran told Verulas. "I was jokin' about the dungeons, by the way," he added, to Septima, "We never really used 'em for anythin'. Yet. But if we here you've bin tellin' things you shouldn't to people, that might change." 

IC: "Wait just a minute," Verulas told Veteran. "I'm not done milking this yet."

He turned his attention back towards Septima, leaning forward and whispering something in her ear. Her foot shot forward, kicking him in the shin and causing him to jump backwards and hop around in pain for a moment.

"I don't care if you leave me tied to this tree; I am not saying that."

"Okay, then... Seems like you really don't want these widgets back..."

"Ugh... Fine...," she groaned, rolling her eyes as she did so. "Verulas is the greatest Toa in the history of existence; men want to be him, women want to be with him. He once got into a staring contest with Karzahni... and won. Makuta didn't die, he just ran away because he heard that Verulas was coming for him. Mata Nui was not forced into slumber, he merely drank himself to death while trying to beat Verulas in a drinking contest. He still failed, by the way. Ak'rei'an? Who? Verulas doesn't even know who that is, and you shouldn't either, for Verulas is the true ferryman of the dead. Messing with Verulas is the dumbest thing you could ever do in your life. No, seriously; you'd have better chances of staying alive if you shot yourself in the face with a Zamor Sphere filled with acid. Anyone who employs Verulas will be running the entire island within a week. People become mercenaries because Verulas makes it look so awesome. Words do not do his greatness justice, yet that doesn't stop folks from trying. There. I said it. Can you untie me please?"

"You forgot the last part," the Bo-Toa said, making no effort to hide the fact that he was enjoying this immensely.

Septima's eyes became daggers as she imagined a tree falling on top of him. She continued speaking the rest through gritted teeth.

"I think Verulas is hot. My former grudge against him was my way of hiding the fact that I want to be with him for the rest of eternity. I speak the truth, and am not currently thinking of stabbing him in the pancreas at this exact moment in time. I am his number one fan, and leader of the Verulas fan-club. I would die for him in a heartbeat if he asked me to. I desperately want to have... his... children."

She was going to need a drink.

Verulas returned to his feet, cutting through the vines that bound her to the tree before dumping a previously counted out pile of widgets into her hands.

"You can go now. We're done here," he said.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Sile (Ta-Wahi Beach):

Sile was watching out for someone who could be his victim. He looked and looked but saw nobody.

OOC: You may let Sile interact with a Character of yours if the Character is on the Ta-Wahi Beach.

IC Mirukai (Ta-Koro):

As Mirukai made his way to Po-Koro and realized that he and Steelize wanted to meet today, so he ran back to his apartment.

OOC: You may let Mirukai interact with a Character of yours if the Character is in the Ta-Koro.

Key:

"Sentence." - Thoughts

"Sentence." - Dialog

Text - Steelize

Text - Yuri

Text - Sile

Text - Koyo

Text - Mirukai

I am sorry for all grammar errors.

If i dont response to any important posts pls message me.

My BZPRPG Profiles are:

Izen [Toa] [Pakari] [Iron] [Smith,Wanderer,Warrior & more]

Aum [Rahi] [Bird] [Companion of Izen]

Edan [Toa] [Volitak] [Sonic] [Thief and Asassine]

Koyo [Matoran] [Sanok] [Plasma] [Travelling Merchant/Cook]

Placeholder [Species] [Kanohi] [Element] [Quick Info]

He tried, he really tried, but he couldn't stop himself from bursting out into a fit of riotous laughter. 

"No, it's fine. I hear Grokk wasn't exactly a saint; he probably got what he deserved. Doesn't change the fact that Dorian got paid for killing him. As for Dorian himself... no idea where he went. Don't care. If I never see him again, it'll be too soon." 

"I heard that too," Kaeren nodded. "Still the Guard doesn't seem completely innocent in all this, do you think they had a deal arranged before? For Dorian to take Grokk out and get paid?"

"Like I said, I don't know," Natharius sighed, "it's in the past now; can't change it." 

IC: Septima took the money, stuffing it into her extra pouches in amounts of fifty as she continued to stare at him angrily while he did the same. She then made a motion that suggested she had started walking back to the village, which told the Bo-Toa that it was okay to turn back towards Veteran and shrug his shoulders.

He should have kept his eyes on her.

The Fe-Toa grabbed onto his shoulders, absorbing her weapons before driving her knee between his legs three times, each blow carrying enough force to send him an inch into the air upon impact. She then pulled her fist back, forming a pair of brass knuckles around her hand and punching him in the face, the weapon leaving a bruise and a small cut on his cheek as he fell to the ground.

"Sorry," Septima said, shaking her fingers in an attempt to lessen the pain. "Just couldn't resist giving you and that ego of yours something to remember me by before we parted ways."

And with that, she began making her way off towards Ta-Koro.

Verulas rolled to his side, holding his face with one hand and stuffing the other between his thighs as he watched her walk away.

"Veteran...," the Bo-Toa groaned as he struggled to return to his feet. "I think that... I may have just fallen in love with her..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Yeah, you two make a great couple," Veteran smirked dryly, "Can we get goin' now? You can catch up with your new girlfriend on your own time, instead of wastin' any more of mine." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"I might take to wandering the island again..." Natharius said, uncertain, "...see where the road takes me." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: "Yeah, yeah..." Verulas said, returning to his feet as the pain started to subside. "Lead on, Grumpy."

Septima eventually made her way back inside the village walls, sitting down on a bench near the gate as she patiently waited for Natharius to meet back up with her.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"About bloody time," Veteran said in relief, leading the way up to the cable car ad wrenching the door open. "Let's go home." 

OOC: Veteran to Ko-Wahi

IC: Verulas entered the cable car, taking one more look towards the village before closing the door and taking a seat.

OOC: Verulas to Ko-Wahi.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron walked out of Ta-Koro, pulling up the hood on his cloak as he did.  He had modified it a bit, allowing bits of his mask to protrude just barely, hardly noticeable, but it allowed him to use his radar even when his hood was up.  He had decided to go to Ga-Wahi, he heard it was nice this time of year, or more accurately most times of the year.  Either way the heat of Ta-Koro was starting to get to him, and it was time to move on.

OOC: Jalkron to Ga-Wahi

Edited by Vestak

After taking a quick trip below deck to grab some extra air bladders, he returned to the rest of the group and turned to Lohkar. "You coming as well, Captain Lohkar Sir? You are the most aquatically inclined of us after all."

IC (Lohkar)

"As if I'd miss a good swim," Lohkar replied. He climbed onto the rail, holding onto the rigging with one hand, and took a quick look over his diving party. "All right, that everyone that's comin'? Good. I think most of ya know the drill for while I'm gone. Lasinia, take care o' Mimira."

The Lesterin paused.

"...on second thought, Mimira, take care o' Lasinia."

With that, he sprang off the ship and into the deep blue.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Loren- Ta-koro

IC: With a sigh and a slight groan Loren watched the courier head out the door to his office with the latest stack of finished paperwork. He may have joked about the subject with Jaller when the Akiri had offered him the position, but Loren had no idea just how much work was needed to set up an entirely new branch of the Guard. Sure he had no lack of resources and a fair amount of the groundwork had already been laid, but there was still a work to be done. Buildings had to be converted into proper outposts, supplies had to be directed to the right place, personnel had to be chosen and integrated into the new command structure.

That last one had been, and still was, a major pain. Since he would be the one responsible for leading these beings, possibly to their deaths at times, Loren had decided to pick each one himself.

After hundreds of dossiers and several all-nighters he was starting to wonder if that had been a mistake.

With a shake of his head, the Toa of Sonics stood. His reasoning for doing it the way he was stood, he wanted to know each of the people under his command. Some might call it naive or say that it would place too much of a burden on his shoulders. The newest of Ta-koro's commanders simply believed it reinforced the value of his men's lives. Take the faceless soldier out of the equation and replace him with someone who had a family and life to live and you started thinking differently about the way a battle was fought.

That's not to say that he was going to be zamor-shy about it though. Loren had been in the Guard long enough to know that sometimes losses could not be avoided. It simply meant that he was making sure that he knew exactly what was lost every time a Guardsman gave his life for the koro.

Abruptly turning from the pacing he had started without realizing, Loren made his way out the door. He needed a break and his new armor and weapons should be done shortly.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Alsorate (Mangai Catacombs)

Now at the front of the group, after running his way as far forward as he could, Alsorate was now one of the first to enter the Catacombs. He looked around the room and saw...

IC

...a landscape (if you could call it that) unlike any other. The Mangai's insides were like a honeycomb toffee of rock. Irregular shapes of rock were all around, sometimes widening into lumpy pillars wider than Le-Wahi trees, sometimes giving way and revealing more chambers beyond. Sometimes the stone was smooth, having been carved out by lava flows, or strange and globular, where the molten rock had cooled to form it. Trickles of lava still poured from cracks here and there, sometimes welling into pools. As before, they were the only source of light in these tunnels, but being so small they gave off nowhere near as much illumination as the river had: the Catacombs were dim, and it was impossible to tell just how far away the dark spaces stretched.

For now, at least, the group's path was clear: there was only one way to go, along a winding track that, while not very flat, was at least wide enough for several beings to walk abreast. It sloped upwards, running over a spur of rock and up the side of a pillar, where it passed under a natural archway and curved out of sight.

"Hey, wait!" yelled Loraan as Alsorate ran off ahead. "We need to stick together!"

She cursed under her breath as the Matoran showed no sign of slowing down, and ran after him.

Loraan reached Alsorate just before he reached the natural arch. She grabbed his arm.

"What the Karz are you doing?" she growled. "You can't just go running off! There could be anything out there—"

The two Matoran froze as Loraan pointed into the darkness ahead: they had both spotted the same thing.

Against the rock of the arch, a body was slumped.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Sanguivox (The Mangai Expedition):

The old Turaga waddled as fast as he could to the detective in the front. As soon as he saw the dead body, he called Weren forward. "Weren, try to stabilize the crowd! Keep them here!" he shouted over the confused crowd

Sanguivox ran ahead, asking,"Loraan, how old is it?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Corex (Mangaia Catacombs)

"Dead bodies are a good sign, means there's a killer to hunt down" 

Or so the old saying went, at least. Right now, though, I wasn't feeling particularly eager to take this dead body as a good sign. Because the kind of killer who props dead bodies up against rocks is the kind you have nightmares about.

I stood near the detective, inspecting the body on my own accord.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...