BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Talvoss

The largely grey Vortixx meandered down the street. Mounted on her left arm, a Tri-barreled Repeater Crossbow sat at the ready. On her back, under her short, tattered cloak of muted orange, a strangely bulky axe, with what appeared to be a hand guard over the handle. She payed the goings-on of the people around her little mind. She wasn't here for anything specific, but it was better to be somewhere she could get something she needed rather than not. Deciding she needed a short break, having walked close to half the island to get there, she stopped, leaning against a wall and observing the townsfolk.

OOC:Talvoss open for imteraction.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Venemi - Mangai tunnels

In an instant, Venemi was in front of the Turaga, Thrysus raised, but the strangely zombified matoran was already being attacked by the Bo-Lesterin's teammates.

IC: Karaihe - Ta-Koro

The towering grey statue of a crystal skakdi cursed as he departed the Hospital, his heavy strides subconsciously parting the crowd before him, and--

Wham. "Watch where ya goin' mate!" he growled to the dusk-grey vort he had walked into.

OOC: That's Talvoss :)

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC

The combined blast of elements, wind and water, struck the Matoran square in the chest and flung him backwards. He struck the rock wall behind him, bounced off, and landed face-down and spread-eagled on the floor. His limbs twitched and flailed, as if he were trying to get himself upright again using unfamiliar tools.

For the moment, however, he helpless on the ground—and the thing on his neck was laid completely vulnerable.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Venemi - Mangai tunnels

That...thing that had possessed the matoran was vulnerable--

Venemi seized her chance, leaping forwards and slicing across with her razor-sharp and poison-soaked saber so as to detach the strange plant-like being with minimal damage to it's matoran host. Hopefully Thrysus' keen edge coupled with Venemi's extensive combat training would ensure the matoran's safety...

IC: Karaihe - Streets, Ta-Koro

The Cy-Skakdi growled again, the spines on his back raising. "What business of yours is that, stranger?" he replied, the sun's light glinting off his diamond fangs.

Edited by 000

Kathok

OOC: Switching Kar to first person for reasons unknown :P

IC: Karaihe - Streets, Ta-Koro

"Whatever." I growl - I'm really not in the mood. I push past the vortixx, continuing back to HQ. Hopefully Brontes will be back within the hour and we can actually do something interesting.

Kathok

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar had been silent for some time. The Lesterin was staring off into the middle distance as he treaded water with unseeing eyes, his expression aghast. Eventually shaken out of his reverie by Gunner and Yasurek's quizzical stares, he looked at them, haunted.

"I sensed a great disturbance in the...never mind."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Growling, Talvoss huffed, rolling her eyes. Skakdi. Continuing, Talvoss decided to look around the village. Maybe this time nobody would crash into her, then blame her.

OOC:Talvoss open again. Have to say, that was a tad pointless.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Just in her peripheral vision, Talvoss spotted a grey-purple Toa with a gold mask walking into town over her fiddling with her arm-mounted Repeater Crossbow, making sure everything was in place. She'd been around long enough to notice; he wasn't exactly experienced with Ta-Koro. Pushing off the wall with her shoulders, Talvoss walked close by, arm hiding her crossbow and cloak her axe. Mostly. She always made sure what appeared to be a hand guard was away from anything that might bump it, why? She told nobody.

"You new here, stranger?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

OOC: That's better dressed than your average citizen, that's for certain.

IC: Marthuum

"Ah. Still, this means you are relatively local, yes? I was wondering if there was anything around that would need a good knocking." He said, his fist impacting a cupped hand harder than it should have. "While my duty is clear to me, I've yet to be given the chance to drag the darkness into the light."

IC:Axardis

Washing up on the beach, Axardis spluttered, although what someone else would hear through his gas mask-like Kanohi Hau would sound like violent coughing. How had water gotten into his mask? Eh, it was made to stop gases, not fluids. Looking up, he saw his Patero had washed up both before him and further up. Hurrying to his feet, Axardis scrambled forward, toppling to his knees as he reached the weapon, checking it was loaded before pumping the air bag and pointing it around, making sure nobody was trying to kill him. There were some locals, including some on the very same beach, not far away, but none of them were threatening him. Lowering his rifle and dropping to one knee, Axardis rummaged through his backpack, pulling out his iStone and rapidly going through the several maps he had, glancing up and down occasionally. Darn, none of them matched. At all.

'Must be somewhere new.' Axardis grumbled to himself, putting it back in his bag and standing up again, not holstering his rifle-like Patero Launcher. Looking down, he saw his green-brown coat was sodden. As much of a surprise it wasn't, it was an incredible inconvenience. Either way, it was warm here, so it should dry out soon.

'Better see who all these...locals, are.' he whispered to himself, the voice echoing slightly in his mask, as he slowly approached these other people.

OOC:Axardis open for interaction.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"Threaten with death?" Marthuum asked, stepping back. "No, murder only breeds murder. Justice is the only way to stop evil. While you can change the system from the outside, they will never really change. Only change wrought from within the system can change those reside within it." He shook his head, and clenched his fists. "If we allow ourselves to stoop to their level, we can never truly be the heroes that people seek, just villains with different goals."

[Ta-Wahi, Mangai Tunnels]

Lucira’s first thought was I didn’t react fast enough.  But as the Lesterin slashed at the plant-thing, she instead turned around, drawing a throwing ax.

She didn’t know how intelligent this thing was, but it would make sense to attack when they were all distracted.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

"But would you have? Were you ready to take a life, especially of one who was sapient? Someone who had a mother, siblings, friends?" Marthuum reached down, and lifted some ash with his hand. "The life of a rahi is one thing. They only exist in the now, the current need, want, or desire. What was in the past never happened, and to them there is no concept of future. A criminal, however," he added, taking a deep breath.

"Has thoughts," he stated, blowing some of the ash away.

"Dreams," he added, blowing more away.

"Plans," to which more ash joined the wind.

"Memories," the ash in his hand depleting rapidly.

"Desires," he continued, blowing enough ash from it that you could start to see the color of his hand through the ash.

"And Families," he finished, blowing the last flakes from his now clean hand.

"When you take a life, you take more than just one thing. Sure, you removed the criminal from society, but what does that void leave? A saddened mother, who weeps for her lost child? A lonely brother, set on vengence? Or perhaps a child, now cast out on the streets, an orphan in this brutal society?" He shook his head. "It can't be that way. We can't let ourselves cause the same problems that our foes do."

• Upvote 2

IC: Sanguivox

The Turaga leaped backwards, stunned by the sudden attack. He slowly stood up, saying, "Thank you my friends. I am in your debts."

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC:

Angelus, four Tahu Burgers and a large bag of fries stacked precariously in his hands, sat down at his desk and waited for Jolek's jungle senses to kick in.

Mmm. Bacon.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ...

No. He wouldn't do this to me.

Not now. Not on my first assignment, straight from him...

W-

Would he?

Is it like, a test?

The Fa-Toa stood stock-still as ever, trying to make sense of these trials.

It has to be, he's smart. He's getting a measure of my mental fortitude.

Better have a good scale.

helo frens

IC Brontes

I turned my eyes away from the macabre sights, attempting to stop myself from grinding my teeth. There wasn't anything I could do for them. After the black and grey skakdi spoke, I stepped forward. "I was at the battle ma'am, I helped Kellin here," I had remembered the ussalmatoran's name after some thought, "initially make his way to Ta-Koro before he went back for refugees. I can provide a recount of parts of the conflict inside and around Ko-Koro and some information about the fighting at the Nuju-Marion Research Hospital."

IC: Bohrei [Ta-Koro Hospital]

"Good.  First let's get them down to my office for an initial examination, and we can go from there."  She stepped around to the first cart's handle and glanced up; the Toa was doing the tell-tale head tilt of someone who wasn't used to her line of work.  "...Can you take the other one?"

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42