BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dahkapa (Cable car station)

The Toa smiled nervously and said "No thank you, I'll go on my own. Good bye." He quickly bowed and walked away, soon disappeareing behind the various ash-covered rocks. His pace was quite rapid. The climate of Ta-Wahi would take a long time to get used to, at least for a Ko-Toa, so he decided to create an aura of coldness around him.

IC: Dartakh (Cable car station)

He glared at the Toa until he disappeared out of sight. "I don't trust him. He was clearly grasping the hilt of his weapon beneath his cloak the entire time. And there's something wrong with his eyes." he said and turned to face Forger. "Not much I can do with my heavy armour, and I must have my mace at hand. But they might think I'm a bodyguard, so it should be fine."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Enforcer.

"So, what do you guys think we're going to find in the tunnels?" I ask the others as we walk. I'm not one for small talk, but I feel that this is an issue worth discussing. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dartakh (Road to Ta-Koro)

He walked onwards with long steps, and responded to Vandal: "No matter who we find there, we'll kill them before they kill us. And getting some powers sounds ludicurous, but I've seen stranger things before.. he might've been truthful. Either way, we'll find out once we're there."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Forger

I stayed silent in my thoughts. I had heard the same rumors as Rehkyt, but there was no telling how dated they were. Living on an isolated mountaintop fortress wasn't exactly the best arrangement for staying abreast of what was hip and happening on the island. "If half the rumors that Vandal speaks of are true, we aren't going to be doing any fighting. These Piraka are supposed to have Rahkshi and worse at their beck and call. We're heading down there strictly for reconnaissance."

Another ten or twelve minutes ahead of us, the gates of Ta-Koro stood. Tall and austere, guardsmen dotted the higher areas, all manner of ranged and melee weaponry poking up, out and about.

...but close to it

IC:

"Another pitcher of water. Everyone hold our your glasses and place your order."

Reordin Maru had grown very good at cutting out the middleman since acquiring his Tauhaka.

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Forger

I hailed the guards atop the gate.

"Hello, me and my traveling companions are passing through Ta-Wahi towards the south. We need to secure food and provisions for traveling at the markets and I need to visit a residence I own here in the Koro. It's on Iron Way, just a block south of the Lavapool Inn. I have proof of ownership if that is required."

...but close to it

IC: Marthuum

"What we've done will always lay heavily on our minds, and our hearts were not meant to bear the weight of mountains. Guilt will swell, but like the tide, so will it receed. Have faith in the thought that what you've done was right, and your world will lose some of it's darkness." Marthuum said, patting his neighbor on the shoulder.

IC:Talvoss

Talvoss smiled, looking down for a moment. This guy was oddly comforting. She looked back. "Thanks." She said with a warm smile. She...admittedly, didn't know what else to say.

IC:Axardis

He looked over to where Gunner was pointing. That seemed about right. From his experience the fire village on an island, if it had one, was often the most industrialistic and arguably the most advanced, although the earth village often held high competition in these areas. So, he should be able to buy a map there and maybe some supplies. Ammunition and the such. It depended on what their currency was, however. If they didn't use the same wisgets(or similar), and he had visited some islands where this was the case, he wouldn't be able to buy anything. He held high hopes, however--the people spoke the same language, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched.

"That seems about right. Yes, I should be fine. Thank you...Gunner, right?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Zenithex - Ta-Koro (Streets)

Finally...

The mad Lesterin stepped through the gate and into the village, bowing his head as a sign of false appreciation as he did so. The ball of light danced excitedly amongst the crowd of people as if it just couldn't decide which one of the pathetic wretches to illuminate, its way of indicating to whom the gift of Ak'rei'an's blessing would soon be bestowed upon. While it did so, he continued to keep his head down, making especially sure not to draw any unwanted attention to himself as he eagerly awaited the chance to please the Archangel.

The scent of murder was in the air; everyone else just didn't know it yet.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Ril

"You're horribly judging."

IC:

"It is my only flaw, I suppose," I said with a smile.

~ ~ ~

IC:

"That's my name," I replied, my face and voice humourless as I realized the cliche that I had just railroaded myself into, "don't wear it out. Lemme just grab my coat and we can get going."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Now taking dessert orders, guys! The kitchen currently has chocolate sauce and tortilla chips, marshmallow sauce and tortilla chips, tortilla chip s'mores, or, uh...shocker of the day...one hundred calorie bags of tortilla chips. Shall I roll out the dessert Spreadhot?"

It was all worth it for the look on Erzu's face at the word Spreadhot.

The Toa of Earth grinned at Saeva and Erzu, saluted Torana quickly, and leapt over the bannister to go prepare the banquet table he'd been in the process of stealing. He'd return it afterwards after all. Mal was a cool guy.

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"And you could probably shut up," I said, my smile growing a few more centimetres in size.

IC:

I nodded once and grunted something to Axardis, then turned over to where the 'Vika was moored. I was a deft hand at flying through a combination of my element and my mask by now, to the point where it was practically second-nature to me; the Miru lifted me into the air, and my element pushed and pulled me to wherever I wanted to go. It wasn't always the most elegant system, but a Kadin would have given away my abilities too early for my liking.

So, here I was: floating myself onto the deck of the Infernavika in the least predictable way possible. I landed on the wood with a thump and started walking immediately.

"Mim!" I called out. "You here, kiddo?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Taleen

"Shall we head to the Magma Lounge?" Taleen said coolly. 

IC: Mimira

Mimira dropped her hammer, it's weight increasing as it fell and landing on the deck with an incredibly loud thud. "Yes sir!" Mimira chirped. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

I glanced over to Taleen, smile turning into something a little more genuine, while I brought my hands together into the shape of the heart in the direction of Ril.

"You guys can head over," I said. "I've been wanting to pick up a new sword for a while now, and now seemed like as good a time as ever."

~ ~ ~

IC:

"Great," I said, shooting her a grin. "You still got my coat and swords?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Konaro (Ta-Koro Hospital)

Konaro opened his eyes and the blur before his senses settled into defined shapes around him. Unaware of what had happened, he looked around. 
"Uh," He said, "Where am I?" 
The pain in his head seemed to have subsided, and he felt confident he could comprehend whatever answer was given to him. 

OOC: Edited IC leadin for context purposes. Waiting on GSR as per Perplexed's advice)

Edited by Mr. Lightning Bolt

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Mimira

"Yep!" Mimira retrieved said items from where they rested on the railing and handed them over to Gunner. As she did she glanced back at her hammer as rested on the deck, it's handle reaching toward the sky. 

"Hey Gunner, that hammer is pretty heavy, you probably couldn't handle it." To her credit, she managed to keep a straight face. Only she knew it's secret weight changing power.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Malik

Even as I was mentally berating myself for my terrible pun, Redhot, blessed be his name, did not find himself deterred in the slightest. Rapidly setting off to serve dessert and even topped it off with a pun of his own. 

This house really had attracted some interesting characters. 

"So, um, you're just... cool with all of us being here?"

The question caught me off guard, after all I hadn't really thought much on the fact that I was just letting strangers hand around this place. So shrugging my shoulders I answered simply, "I guess so, my old man was the stingy one. This house is way too big to enjoy alone."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC Forger

I hailed the guards atop the gate.

"Hello, me and my traveling companions are passing through Ta-Wahi towards the south. We need to secure food and provisions for traveling at the markets and I need to visit a residence I own here in the Koro. It's on Iron Way, just a block south of the Lavapool Inn. I have proof of ownership if that is required."

IC: Enforcer.

While we wait for someone to reply, I turn to Forger. "You own a property in the city?" He'd never mentioned it before. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Say hey to Reo for me," I replied, smirking.

~ ~ ~

IC:

Well that was the non-sequiter of the year if I ever heard one.

"Mim, no offence," I said, pulling my coat on and adjusting my swords, "but you seem to be managing it pretty well and happen to be about two feet taller than you. I think I could handle it."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

I don't have time for this.

I'm picking up a hammer. I've got plenty of time for this.

Something smells fishy about Mim's plan here.

But do I let my pride be stung by a little girl?

I shrugged, walked over and moved to pick up the hammer--

When the ###### did it get so heavy?

"Hrng?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"What the !?" Redhot's voice echoed indignantly from the kitchen. "Hundred calorie pack my boyishly handsome ! It's a bag of air! It's air with chips!"

The sound of loud rustling echoed from the kitchen.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME