• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
7613 replies to this topic

#7601 Offline Lewa the Soaring Champion

Lewa the Soaring Champion
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,578 posts

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 06:18 AM

IC (As Fupa): "The water Lesterins love taverns as well, you would fit in with them. That is, if you can drink as much ale as they do." The jungle lesterin replied with a smile as she began to walk to magma lounge.

OOC: I made a mistake, Lavapool Inn got destroyed, so my character is now moving to the location above.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion, Jun 28 2015 - 08:17 PM.

#7602 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 02:49 PM

IC: Alfon

"So wait a second," I said, picking at a wing. "Why'd he strand you on the island in the first place? What were you guys doing?"

#7603 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,097 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 03:40 PM

IC:

"We were part of this treasure hunt ... expedition ... quest, maybe, you could call it," I leaned back on the counter of the bar, eyes raised to the ceiling, trying to figure out how to explain this. "Bunch of us at first, all looking for ... Mata Nui, can't even remember what we were looking for. Some shrine or something, I think. Anyway, a lot of people ended up bailing throughout the trip, so by the end of it, it was just me and Gunner."

I started picking at the basket of fries next to me. "We were on this little islet, 'bout a mile off from Le-Wahi. Not Kumu, not populated. Looking for clues, ended up camping out by the shore. One morning, I wake up, he's gone and he's taken the boat with him."

IC:

"I'm not going down there with--," I called back, pointing at Plagia.

-Void

ef2881cf17.jpg

#7604 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:11 PM

"What a #####." I said, arching an eyebrow at Edubard. "And you're friends with this guy?"

Edited by TX Wade, Jun 28 2015 - 04:22 PM.

#7605 Offline Grochi of Potoos

Grochi of Potoos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Proud Matoran Resistance

• 18-April 07
  • 13,480 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:16 PM

IC (Edubard, Ta-Koro):

"He has some funny stories of his own," Edubard said, shrugging.

"That, and, well, we work together and kinda have to rely on each other to an extent to make sure we stay alive. And so long as we go drinking together we'll always have backup in case one of us does something stupid and gets into a fight, and then the less drunk of us gets to drag the other back to the ship rather than just leaving them in port."

#7606 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:24 PM

"You guys sound like pirates."

#7607 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 13-November 06
  • 1,558 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2015 - 04:18 AM

IC (As Fupa): "The water Lesterins love taverns as well, you would fit in with them. That is, if you can drink as much ale as they do." The jungle lesterin replied with a smile as she began to walk to magma lounge.

OOC: I made a mistake, Lavapool Inn got destroyed, so my character is now moving to the location above.

IC: Naohi

She giddily followed, the excitement of the situation almost too much. This would be the first tavern she'd ever seen in her whole life since she knocked her head really on something!

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

Corpus Rahkshi character is here

#7608 Offline Lewa the Soaring Champion

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,578 posts

Posted Jun 29 2015 - 04:56 AM

IC (As Fupa): "You really want to visit a tavern, don't you?" The Lesterin replied with a smile. "It's funny, I remember when I was your age and I really wanted to enter a drinking contest." He said before looking forward.

#7609 Offline OLISI

OLISI
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 21-June 14
  • 1,984 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2015 - 11:29 AM

IC: Karaihe - Ta-Koro

"DID SOMEBODY SAY DRINKING CONTEST?"

After a short nap, I'd begun to vaguely travel in the direction of HQ when I chanced upon a feeble lookin' weed of a lesterin an' the most tiny teal matoran I've ever seen. 

OOC: Fupa and Naohi :D

Edited by OLISI, Jun 29 2015 - 11:30 AM.

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

BZPRPG Profiles:                                        |  Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi Naihi Maripi      

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles:                           |  Snake Raith Torch  

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles:                    |  Olis and Purple    Zeleran and The Jatikko                        

The Asylum Profiles:                                  |  Obruent

The Jatikko Reference Post | The Taajar clan of Okrihnok The Outsiders Organisation

silo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gif

Awesome smileys created by Loganto

#7610 Offline Lewa the Soaring Champion

• Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 22-July 14
  • 1,578 posts

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 12:21 AM

IC (As Fupa): "Well, aren't you a loud one?" The jungle Lesterin replied, looking oddly at Karaihe.

#7611 Offline Rahkshi Lalonde

Rahkshi Lalonde
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 13-November 06
  • 1,558 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 02:02 AM

IC: Naohi  [Ta-Koro]

Naohi nearly jumped right out of her mask at the sound of the newcomer's voice, she then turned to face what was possibly the most muscular skakdi on the island. (or at the very least, the most muscular within ten yards.) whom she assumed was the voices owner,

"Oh, Hello there sir." she said in slight surprise, "Have you come to join us in this tavern?"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg6.pngbnnrimg7.pngbnnrimg8.png

Corpus Rahkshi character is here

#7612 Offline OLISI

OLISI
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 21-June 14
  • 1,984 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 11:47 AM

IC: Karaihe - Ta-Koro

Yep, another eyebrow raise from me, Imma 'fraid. 's becomin' an habit. To the lesterin I give a glassy smile which is most definitely not friendly, an' to the 'toran I give a nod and a "Yeah, I guess." This time my diamond grin is pretty real. I feel in a good mood, so I say: "Name's Karaihe, corp'ral in the Guards," I pause. "Off duty at the moment, course."

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

BZPRPG Profiles:                                        |  Silo Rekhyt Mortem Mura Karaihe Venemi Naihi Maripi      

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles:                           |  Snake Raith Torch  

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles:                    |  Olis and Purple    Zeleran and The Jatikko                        

The Asylum Profiles:                                  |  Obruent

The Jatikko Reference Post | The Taajar clan of Okrihnok The Outsiders Organisation

silo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gifsilo_smiley_gif_by_silokal-d8efi6t.gif

Awesome smileys created by Loganto

#7613 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 4,097 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 12:35 PM

IC:

Nika walked over to the nearest box, upturned, and sat down on it so that he could look at his companion.

"So, Pae," the Vortixx said, wrists on his knees, "what do you wish to discuss?"

-Void

ef2881cf17.jpg

#7614 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 21-October 11
  • 4,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 05:26 PM

I bit down into a few wings, savouring the hot, crispy meat with a few fries in between mouthfuls. They weren't the best, but I wasn't complaining. Fruit and veggies were all the rage in Le-Koro since they grew there in abundance, and in the past three months, they really started cracking down on eating healthy. Gone were the days of sloppy joes, greasy tacos and fatty ribs and in came kale, kale and more frickin' kale.

Would you like some kale with your burger? In your rice, maybe? Kale salad, perhaps? How about kale soup?

Ugh.

I am so sick of kale.

"So Taleen," I prompted. "What do you do for a living?"

Edited by TX Wade, Jul 03 2015 - 05:26 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users