BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (As Fupa): "Do you plan to find anything valuable in this junk? All there seems to be is scrap metal and broken tools." The Lesterin replied as she stepped over a rusty shard of metal.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

-==IC: Elly==-

"Those better not be my waffles, rookie." Elly said with a smirk, as she walked toward the table, intrigued that things didn't seem to have gone weirdly wrong in the little while they were outside.

IC: Supina

Supina nodded slowly. "Yes, of course." He bent over and picked up a piece of a broken pot. "Valuable." He shook the piece in his hand to accent the point. It was valuable.

IC (As Fupa): "I don't even know how you can recycle clay, isn't it impossible to melt it down and salvage it?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: "I ain't dumb enough to think I would ever hear the end of that." he said after a couple seconds of chewing. "You two settle everything?"

"More or less." the Bo-Toa piped up, glancing cautiously between his teammate and the seated guard.

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

IC:

"Maybe I should have been a pirate. I like your style. Deal."

-Tyler

IC (Lohkar)

"Marvellous," Lohkar replied, flashing a dazzling grin that would've turned Grokk green with envy. Wait, isn't ectoplasm supposed to be green anyway? Ah, who cares. "Who knows, maybe I'll lend a hand while you're there. The last time I 'ad a good fight was...what...when we fought Rehn's goons? Eddy boy, 'ow long ago was that?"

"This morning."

"Exactly. Bloody ages."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Naohi [Ta-Koro{magma Lounge}]

"Bye, Nice meeting you too!" Naohi called with a wave as the lesterin left the bar, she then swivelled back to the counter, took another sip of her drink, and began scanning the bar crowds for anyone interesting.

OOC: Naohi (vaguely) open to interaction? (while still in an interaction, it's practically two interactions!)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Supina blinked slowly. "Melt it down...?" He drew his hand away from the would-be junk destroyer. "No, you don't melt it down." He pocketed the shard of clay, and started walking away from the green one. "Mindless." He muttered.

IC (As Fupa): "Hey, I don't want to destroy, I'm just saying, it can't be melted down. idiot." 

The insult didn't faze Supina at all; in fact, he thought it was a compliment. A smile appeared on his face, hidden from the junk covering his mask. He lifted a hand and moved a pile of dirt out of his path, dropping it on a stack of old furniture. "Good junk here."

IC:

Ungodly number of hours on the same boat as Gunner?

Aw no!

Ungodly number of days trekking through the island's frickin' icebox?

Aw no!

"So, when does the ship set sail?"

IC:

"Let's get a-going then," Lumira said, backing away from Praxis and the old guy. "Sooner we get there, the better."

IC:

"Our lives are composed of risk," Nika said. "What are a few more?"

His mouth jerked upwards at one side, in a position that someone, somewhere, might have seen as a smile.

"I ... think we should go to Ko."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mimira

Mimira slurped as she drank her juice from a straw, then she blew into it, making bubbles.

IC: Taleen

Taleen grinned. "Lurking in the shadows, doing all the dirty work code-bound 'good guys' hire me to do so they don't have to." 

"Still doing the later."

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The insult didn't faze Supina at all; in fact, he thought it was a compliment. A smile appeared on his face, hidden from the junk covering his mask. He lifted a hand and moved a pile of dirt out of his path, dropping it on a stack of old furniture. "Good junk here."

IC (As Fupa): "Do you plan on taking the couch back home?" She asked. 

IC (As Fupa): "Do you plan on taking the couch back home?" She asked. 

The hulking Toa stopped in his inspection of metal gears to glance over. "No." he scoffed, and rolled his eyes. Now that wasn't junk. Not at all. "Do you know...what junk is?" he asked, plucking a rusty tool from the pile and tossing it in his bag.

IC:

"Better than being with Ril." Skrihen snarked from the bar, swiveling on her stool to look at the entire group. An assassin, a few pirates, a brawler, a few freedom fighters, and a Maru. She rolled her eyes slightly at the thought, propping an elbow up on the bar behind her and taking a long swig from her pint.

"Think we could get an ex-Follower somewhere? We're this close to an antihero bingo."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG