• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
8290 replies to this topic

#8281 Offline Battery

Battery
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,763 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2015 - 09:25 PM

IC: Ril

"Defs," he replied, rolling the dart between the index and thumb of his left hand.

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

RPG PROFILES [BZPRPG/Marvel]

#8282 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 21-October 11
  • 4,503 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2015 - 09:30 PM

IC: Alfon

I lean against the wall, arms folded and darts in hand.

"Go ahead, shoot first."

#8283 Offline Best Gungnir

Best Gungnir
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 11-January 10
  • 3,645 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2015 - 09:41 PM

IC: oh my god i can feel my everything not wanting to do this

Stay strong Gev WHAT WOULD TAHU DO

With Intelligent usage of the crutch, the almost-mummified Ta-Toa staggered into the Magma Lounge with his trademark, one-size-fits-all utterance:

"fuuuuaaaaaa-haa-hhaaa-haaaaark"

LISTEN TO MY SOOOOOONG

#8284 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 13,393 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2015 - 10:43 PM

IC:

"That's what I figured. Spare me the 'none of us came back' routine, I don't need to hear it. I got my answer." The mercenary dropped a stack of widgets on the counter and slid her glass back across. Wood scraped on stone as she pushed her chair back, her sword swung onto her back a second later. It took a minute to get the scabbard fastened again, and a few moments more to button her jacket all the way up to the neck, but she was still ready and headed for the exit in short order. "I've got to get a few things before we go. Supplies. Figure we're setting out soon. Should get my errands done."

"I'll meet you down at the Infernavika if you're not here when I get back." The former Mark Bearer rubbed her shoulder, like she could feel it sapping away at her. The moment passed, at least to an observer, and and stuffed her hands into her pockets. Teal eyes glanced back over her shoulder at the group, unreadable. "Try not to leave without me, alright? Walking to Ko would be a pain."

"Alfon, Plag, don't get into trouble. Tal same for you. Maru, pirates... Do whatever it is you do. I'll see you guys later."

She raised a hand, like a motionless wave goodbye, and stepped towards the exit, ignoring the brick wall trying to enter.

hshC30i.png

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

#8285 Offline Battery

Battery
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,763 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 01 2015 - 02:55 AM

Ril threw the dart.

It missed the centre horribly.

Ah, the wonders of one eye.

#8286 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 21-October 11
  • 4,503 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 01 2015 - 02:06 PM

An awful attempt, but I keep quiet and wait.

Ril does nothing.

"You know it's still your turn, right?"

#8287 Online Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • King and Viceroy

• 09-March 06
  • 10,442 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 01 2015 - 04:05 PM

IC (Leah):

She let her head roll on her shoulders, vertebrae audibly cracking as she stretched. She felt tense. Her gut instinct told her to follow Skrihen outside into the streets of Ta-Koro and systematically search the place until she found Korero and Reordin, in order to hose them both down. What were they thinking? They were supposed to be a team that had each others backs. But it seemed Reordin was more concerned with trying to  single-handedly make up for what he regarded as his mistakes than seeking out his brethren. At least that was an understandable emotional predicament. Korero on the other hand had legitimately managed to make her angry by simply whisking Reordin away. Not just because he had pushed her aside to seize him before they could exchange more than a few words, but because it completely undermined the concept of Unity. The more she thought about it, the more bitter she felt. As her jaw clenched, a distant thunder rumbled through the skies, a sign of coming rain as dark clouds drew together overhead. Within five minutes the first droplets began to hit the ashen ground.

smaugbanner.jpg

#8288 Offline Best Gungnir

Best Gungnir
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 11-January 10
  • 3,645 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 01 2015 - 04:30 PM

IC: "Ey, where's the bossman? Why you leavin'? Aren't we supposed to, y'know, be here?"

LISTEN TO MY SOOOOOONG

#8289 Offline Battery

Battery
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,763 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 01 2015 - 08:01 PM

"Give me a minute to wallow in self-pity okay?"

#8290 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 21-October 11
  • 4,503 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 01 2015 - 10:43 PM

"I'll give you ten seconds before there's a dart sticking out your earlobe."

#8291 Offline Battery

Battery
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,763 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 02 2015 - 02:00 AM

"Twenty seconds."

Still, the Toa of Fire was unwilling to risk the loss of an earlobe, and threw the second of his three darts for the turn.

Slightly better.

But still horrible.

Third dart?

Even worse.

Moral of the story: don't get stabbed in the eye.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users