BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: oh my god i can feel my everything not wanting to do this

Stay strong Gev WHAT WOULD TAHU DO

With Intelligent usage of the crutch, the almost-mummified Ta-Toa staggered into the Magma Lounge with his trademark, one-size-fits-all utterance:

"fuuuuaaaaaa-haa-hhaaa-haaaaark"

helo frens

IC:

"That's what I figured. Spare me the 'none of us came back' routine, I don't need to hear it. I got my answer." The mercenary dropped a stack of widgets on the counter and slid her glass back across. Wood scraped on stone as she pushed her chair back, her sword swung onto her back a second later. It took a minute to get the scabbard fastened again, and a few moments more to button her jacket all the way up to the neck, but she was still ready and headed for the exit in short order. "I've got to get a few things before we go. Supplies. Figure we're setting out soon. Should get my errands done."

"I'll meet you down at the Infernavika if you're not here when I get back." The former Mark Bearer rubbed her shoulder, like she could feel it sapping away at her. The moment passed, at least to an observer, and and stuffed her hands into her pockets. Teal eyes glanced back over her shoulder at the group, unreadable. "Try not to leave without me, alright? Walking to Ko would be a pain."

"Alfon, Plag, don't get into trouble. Tal same for you. Maru, pirates... Do whatever it is you do. I'll see you guys later."

She raised a hand, like a motionless wave goodbye, and stepped towards the exit, ignoring the brick wall trying to enter.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Leah):

She let her head roll on her shoulders, vertebrae audibly cracking as she stretched. She felt tense. Her gut instinct told her to follow Skrihen outside into the streets of Ta-Koro and systematically search the place until she found Korero and Reordin, in order to hose them both down. What were they thinking? They were supposed to be a team that had each others backs. But it seemed Reordin was more concerned with trying to  single-handedly make up for what he regarded as his mistakes than seeking out his brethren. At least that was an understandable emotional predicament. Korero on the other hand had legitimately managed to make her angry by simply whisking Reordin away. Not just because he had pushed her aside to seize him before they could exchange more than a few words, but because it completely undermined the concept of Unity. The more she thought about it, the more bitter she felt. As her jaw clenched, a distant thunder rumbled through the skies, a sign of coming rain as dark clouds drew together overhead. Within five minutes the first droplets began to hit the ashen ground.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Alfon

I feel so sorry for Ril that I've almost lost the will to play, but I know a crushing victory trumps pity any day.

So I throw my first dart. Bullseye.

"So..."

My second dart flies. Bullseye, of course.

"..."

Aaaaaaand there goes my third. You already know what I got.

"...good game."

IC: Malady (Ta-Wahi)

It's hot here.

Not that I don't like the heat- far from it; I grew up in the steamy jungles of Le-Wahi, so being in a humid heat is like my being in my element.
Pun not intended.

But this heat, this heat from deep below the ground, from deep within the fiery bowels of the world... It most definitely isn't the humid heat I like.

This heat is the heat of charred trees and burned corpses, the close, dense heat that bows you over and causes some to faint.

I wipe the brow of my Kadin.

The sweat comes off with my hand, the salty beads very little of a relief against the back of my hand as I shake them off to land on a small boulder, sizzling.

"Any idea how far it is to go?" I say moodily to Subject, dropping back slightly to move him into my field of vision. "I'm way, way too hot. How the heck aren't you cooking in that vault of yours, anyway?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kirgon

Some see the world as a glass half full, others as a glass half empty. Me? Well, I’m the guy who drank the other half of the glass.

The name’s Kirgon, nice to meet you. Well, nice so long as you plan on keeping your trap shut and not causing any trouble. Not so nice if you turn out to annoy me. Then I’ll shoot you in the face. You probably wouldn't like that, would you? Didn't think so. Let that be a warning to you then, if you like your face being in a single piece, then know when to fold 'em and back down.

You don't think I can back up my warning? Oh really now? I'm the best shot on the island, a master marksman the likes of which even a Toa wearing a Sanok can only dream of reaching. When I point my weapon your way, you are going to die. These disks have been sharpened to have such a bladed edge that if I fired down, it could slice the island in half. No, I'm not going to demonstrate. I like this island.

What? You think I'm exaggerating?  Drunk? No. I've been sober for far too long, haven't touched a drink in months. It's taught me something, y'know? A really important lesson in the working of this world. People are happiest when they're drunk. All it takes is some drink to instantly make the world seem not as terrible. Why I gave it up, I'll never know. I don't really care either.

I took to the streets for one reason and I meant to go through with it. I needed a -Censored- drink.

OOC: Kirgon open for interaction!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Rodyr

The regular noise of Ta-Koro life was, seemingly out of nowhere, pierced by an almost comical, low-pitched shriek, getting rapidly louder. Suddenly, a Ba-Toa, bandages around his hands and over one shoulder appeared in view. In the sky. Plummeting quickly, limbs flailing rapidly as he tumbled downwards. His shriek cut short when he bellyflopped the ground, his black straight sword crashing onto the rocky ground beside him.

OOC: Rodyr OFI

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Kirgon

Well now. That wasn't a sight one saw every day. A Toa trying to body slam the island was certainly something that I hadn't seen before. Check one more slot off on the "What the Karz is Wrong with this Island?" event counter. Anyone who was stupid enough to get that high in the air without any safe way to get down was an idiot. I didn't deal with idiots.

There was always the option of going and checking on if the person was alive or not, but that was stupid. If they were dead, they weren't going to be any more dead if I didn't check. If they were alive, someone else could deal with it. Besides, I didn't want to accidentally get any Toa on my boots.

Now, where was that bar?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Rodyr

As it turned out, the probably dead Toa sprawled on the ground:

A)Was in fact not dead, but very much alive, and

B)Hadn't actually been falling with a lot of force, and was in fact in the process of slowing down when when he hit.

Ah, the wonders of Gravity powers in dire situations. Rodyr recalled the time he had gotten very drunk and thrown all of the customers of a coffee shop in the line to the ceiling to get to the front. He put everyone back afterwards, but the local law enforcement had been less than pleased. Ah yes. People. Someone might have noticed.

Rodyr's eyes snapped open, glancing rapidly from side to side before Rodyr jumped to his feet, spinning on the spot to get a better look at his surroundings, before spotting his sword, still intact luckily, lying nearby. Removing its gravity he put his foot on the tip for a moment, propelling it upwards, and grabbed it, sheathing it in its back-mounted scabbard. He patted the holster on his thigh. Patero was still there. Other side. Ammo was still in the right pouch. Right. Everything was in place. Rapidly patting himself on various spots to make sure everything was still there and intact, he came to the conclusion he was either in the afterlife or had in fact survived the fall. He was more inclined to believe the latter.

OOC:Now he can be properly interacted with.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

-IC: Mahaki-

The bartending Matoran had stayed silent as her two customers chatted, unsure of how or when to contribute. They were lively, energetic; a sharp and vivid contrast.

Only when the time neared closing hour did Mahaki finally raise the courage and energy to speak again. "Last call, I'm afraid. We don't really get enough business to justify staying open much later."

OOC: Incredibly, unforgivably belated? I don't know what you're talking about. please forgive me

OOC: darkon, you're always good in my books <3

IC:

I finished my glass of whiskey, shrugging.

"Fair enough," I said, sliding my empty cup over. "C'mon, Mim, finish up. We better get back to Lohkar. He might have forgotten where we moored the ship or something."

IC: Taleen

You could feel the tension on the air. Was this normal when you were around the Maru?

"Plagia...have you ever had the urge to make a stealthy exit?"

IC:

"very much so"

IC (Jin)

As I left, I saluted my partners with two fingers to my temple. "See you there."

OOC Jin out of region.

IC:

Cloak? On body.

Daggers? In belt.

Rifle? Over shoulder, probably armed.

Nika watched as his fellow Vortixx departed, his lazy gaze shifting from her form to his Toa companion. A moment of silence followed, whereupon he reached out for Pae - then jerked his hand back slightly - then patted the massive figure twice on the arm.

"Good luck, Pae," the Vortixx said, turning to the door. "See you in Ko-Koro. Try not to ... die, or anything."

And with that, he was gone.

OOC: Nika out of region.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

There. I'd wiped the last table.

Stomach was rumbling like a motherer, and my wallet couldn't be more dry if you trapped a few of Tor's jokes inside it, but at least I made up for the mess.

Wasn't that a first.

My head was pounding behind my eyes, so I took a quiet seat in the booth adjacent Tor's and watched her  her talk to the cop.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

The question snapped Redhot out of his thoughts.

"Yo yo."

Putting his hands on the table and booth, he lifted himself up and swung effortlessly for such a big guy. Landing on his feet (the ground uttered a small oomph) he walked over to Saeva and sat beside her, atop the booth, upper body twisted 90 degrees to face the two women.

"May I take your orders?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Yeah. Stop sulking, order yourself some ####### waffles, and take a seat. You're too big to sulk in a corner and think no one's gonna notice." The Ta-Toa gestured to the several open seats both at the booth and near it, then crossed her arms across her chest and rested her head against the back of the booth.

"If Soter doesn't mind."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Between paying for coffee this morning and paying for the booth Salvajemono and I wrecked, my wallet's cleaned out. Ain't a concern, Saeva. Like you said, I'm a big guy."

Nonetheless, Red slipped backwards into the booth beside Saeva and performed some convoluted exercise that, in the time it took him to blink, had resulted in his legs being underneath the booth and one elbow cocked beside his head atop the booth.

Ussalry training for ya.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Red, just order some waffles, alright? You bought coffee, I can buy some waffles." Saeva paused, then her shoulders raised before dropping back down against the booth. With the back of her head resting against the wood, she had the opportunity to study the ceiling, as if there was something interesting there. "Can't make you, but it'd be pretty for you to lose out 'cause you were nice."

"Not really hungry myself, so it's not like I'm paying for two."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Only if you split 'em with me. I've never tasted them before. Who knows. Might think they're nasty. Might spit 'em all the way outside into Salvajemono's face."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I'll tell you what. Order two plates. If I win, I work graveyard at your pop's store tonight and just pay this off in the morning. If you win, you can pay for all the waffles you think I can eat."

please don't say it red

"And I'll tell you all about why I'm not in the Ussalry."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME