BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Ic: "Oh!" Modera yapped as she dejectedly took the pouch of leaf back. A lost sale! She had it, oh gods she had it. Just a little more sleuthing and some spice and she could have had it but she didn't. But this gal's attitude reminded her from where they met before and she continued to hail Mot as she stuffed the remaining goods into her pack.

"I remember you from the Cultured Gentry concert in Le-Koro -- you bought all my sanitary wipes chop-chop." She zipped her pack and slung it over her shoulder. "I'm done here -- you want to have a bite to eat?"

IC:

"I hope you have food, because otherwise, the answer will be no. If part of your prep is buying food, then yes, I'll probably go with you. So long as you get food. And water, by the way," Grochi said, smiling. "I don't particularly wish to die, especially not via starvation or dehydration."

IC

The Toa of fire chuckled like a camp fire. "Of course my friend. I made plans to retrieve food from po Koro. Unless you have other preferences" Tharros' attitude was significantly different than before. As he calmed down his personality shifted from the heat and passion of a volcano to the warmth and comfort of a fireplace.

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Motini - Ta-Koro Streets

Mot gave Modera a quick glance before quickly pointing her Katana straight forward, causing all traffic heading towards her make a wide-berth, she snorted at the frightened faces, and laughing at whoever near fell over themselves trying to stay out of the way, "Why? Never had a meal by yourself before?" she gave her another look, "Fine. Long as you've got more wipes on you. Ran out this morning."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: "You're such a pussyprick," Modera said as she caught up with Mot with a few running strides then settled into a more casual pace. "Betcha know that, though, and of course I carry more wipes. So what's your deal, anyway? Got a germ phobia or some like that going on?" she asked. Mot's show of force with the katana wasn't warranted, in her opinion, but to counter her new maybe-sorta-friend's aggressive display she kept her hand quite distant from the butt of her gun. She didn't want people to get the wrong impression of her, anyway.

Ic: "You say that but science points out that exposure to germs is essential to develop immunities against them," Modera stated, proudly rehearsing the scoop she read from a Mata Nuian tabloid months before referencing the studies of the doctors high up in Ko-Koro's facilities. "So in all actuality the chances are you'll be horrifically bending over from some disease and I'll be the one having the last laugh."

She looked back and forth at the two nearest greasy spoons. "What are you feeling, Ga-Koro sushi or Po- gyros?"

IC: Motini - Ta-Koro Streets

Mot rolled her eyes as the pair stepped inside. The place was pretty nice. Smoky, overcrowded, and simply bursting with intelligent decor. In fact, Motini wagered that the peeling paint on the walls and presumably broken ceiling fans were ahead of their time in the fashion community. She stopped directly behind Modera with a look of slight disgust on her face, "Ew."

"Do you always eat at the cheapest establishments in town girly?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Stralix)

Ah. That was problematic. That was very problematic.

The fire powers included control over preexisting fire.

Ah.

Yes.

Hmm.

Snapping back into action, Stralix saw the blue Skakdi's eyes begin to glow. That meant impact vision was coming his way. He flung himself to the side, not fast enough to fully avoid the blast, but it was enough to see that the impact only glanced against his left shoulder as it passed. He was still knocked back by the invisible blow, and skidded down the slope of the roof, just barely grabbing the rain gutter (why did they even have rain gutters in Ta-Koro?) as he toppled over the edge. He looked down, seeing his feet swinging above the street. The distance wasn't comforting.

Struggling to pull himself up, he found that the impact had deadened his left arm sufficiently to make that nigh impossible - and certainly impossible with the other Skakdi bearing down on him.

So he did the only logical thing: he let go.

Edited by GhosthandsOfChristmasPast

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ic: Modera held up a modest purse to accentuate her next point. "I'm not the richest chick on this side of Mount Ihu. I just want a good meal, yanno?" She sniffed at the air and let the intoxicating aromas of roasted lamb, yogurt spread and cider seep into her lungs. The sweaty atmosphere and noisy ambiance did little to deter her from nudging her way past a thick throne to a small, tall table occupied by a sanguine drunkard who she unceremoniously dumped off the seat and took it for herself.

"Well!" she breathed in contentment at her miniscule conquest. Then, suddenly realizing that the place was probably wreaking havoc on Motini's senses and germaphobia she dug around in her sack and produced the antiseptic towelettes. "They're yours now -- take them."

IC:

"Maybe we should start making appointments- I do have such a busy schedule, I'm sure you understand."

Iiasmir parried the attacks with his sword, relishing in the loud metallic shriiing which filled the urban arena. As Loren prepared for his next move, the Skakdi focused again his heat vision on Loren. At immediate range, his cloak would not simply cancel out the energy as it had from so far away. Even if Loren opted to teleport away, he would likely be burned.

---------

Roshinua narrowed his eyes.

"No, no, how about we not stick our fingers in the metaphorical anthill today!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

"Right you are my friend. I'll be waiting over there by the entrance to the Onu-Koro highway. Meet me when you are ready and packed." The Toa of fire started towards the gate. "And that goes for anyone willing to fight," Tharros shouted to the city "You all know where to find me"

--Character Profiles--

IC: Mekana

"Never thought you would..." She gave the other Toa a coy smile before heading into the dining room.

The Brakas Monkeys Gang were ever the violent and snobbish miscreants you'd assume they'd be with a name like Brakas Monkeys. They were so busy not using silverware to eat their soup and throwing things at each other they almost didn't notice the female Toa enter.

Of course, the brutish mix of Toa, Skakdi, and other assembled species on the wrong side of the law did take notice of her.

"Hello...gentlemen..." It took every fiber in her being not to laugh. "...I heard you needed some iStones..." Mekana opened up her purse and pulled out one Onu-koran task tablet and tossed it to the biggest, meanest looking Skadki in the group, whom she assumed (correctly) was the leader.

"That one is on the house...but should you require more...I can acquire them, long with other useful gadgets...for a price of course."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vezok

I grunted, my gauntlets scorched and steaming from the blast of blue-hot flames, despite the fact that I'd managed to redirect them off to the side. The air around quivered like a mirage in remembrance of their their passage. I dug my claws into the rooftop in an attempt to keep my balance, the elemental feat non too helpful for my current state. These guys just wouldn't let up, would they? This was not my intention when first gaining access to this Koro, not in the slightest. Still, with the Po-skakdi currently on the ground, and the rest of the assortment of beings present dealing with the hunk of skakdi in the street, it was time to make good on a getaway.

Or at least attempt to.

Either they were too stupid to take a hint, or they really wanted to fill up a prison.

With a small part of my mind devoted to readying a plan for countering whatever may be thrown at me, I sprinted off of the rooftop I was currently on, clearing the gap between it and the next, before continuing on.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Mekana's eyes narrowed. "First of all...I'm a woman, not a boy." She seemed rather put off by the notion, adjusting her Fedora so her face was in full view.

"Secondly...that is an iStone, you're just too dumb to figure out how to turn it on." Mekana never delivered fake merchandise...well not usually. The nerve of these guys!

"But if you don't want more...I can take my business elsewhere. Plenty of non-imbeciles who'd take my offer in a heartbeat."

Edited by Yoko Littner

IC:

Grochi nodded at Tharros, before looking off in the direction of where his home was, over in the direction of Ga-Koro. After a moment, he was gone, his mask having carried him right to where he was looking. From there, it wasn't much of a walk to get to his home, situated as it was back in some trees and out of sight anymore. Still, it looked a good bit better than it had when he'd been travelling about on the Infernavika, now that he'd had time to get it fixed up. And with a friendly little Ussal roaming the yard - Sidiros, he'd named it - it looked a bit happier, as well.

"Well, Sidiros, it looks like I'm going to get some use out of you after all," the Toa of Plasma joked to the Ussal, as it followed him up to the house. It was a little too large to fit through the door - not much of a problem, for the Ussal, it (he, if Grochi remembered well) could wait patiently for hours - so Grochi went on along alone. He didn't pick up many items - a couple waterskins, a bottle of brandy, his cloak, a buckler, a dagger, the saddle for Sidiros (with saddlebags and straps to carry everything necessary), and then - right over the mantle - he pulled down his family's old sword. A large, almost brutish weapon, with a large bowl guard (pretty much a weapon in and of itself), and a large, single-edged, hatchet-pointed heavy and unadorned blade, the weapon had been issued to some older member of Grochi's family when he had joined the guard quite a few years ago; once he'd died, it'd been passed to him. He checked it, to make sure it was safe, before sliding it back into its heavy steel scabbard.

Just in case I need a heavier weapon.

Items in tow (as well as a few snacks for his travel to Po-Koro, and some food for Sidiros), Grochi went out, saddling up and packing the Ussal, his heavier sword hidden in a saddlebag, wrapped in his cloak. After making sure everything was secure, he grabbed Sidiros's reigns, walking him back towards Ta-Koro.

After about fifteen minutes they arrived back, right by the opening to the underground highway. Grochi looked over to Tharros, who was probably somewhat surprised to see Grochi with a laden Ussal.

"Ready to go?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Stralix)

Stralix had used his Volo Lutu to slow his fall, dropping the last couple of feet to the hard surface of the alley. Wincing, he clicked his shoulder back into place, left arm still numb from the impact of Vezok's vision power.

His vision darted upwards as he saw something blue leap across the gap between buildings above him. Unwilling to let the transgressing Skakdi get away, he grappled back up again and gave chase across the rooftops. Though the inventor-turned-Guardsman ran and jumped as fast as he could in pursuit, he couldn't match the escaping Piraka's physicality and found himself further and further behind. His steps became slower and slower, and the bruising in his shoulder and arm more noticeable, until he came to an unwilling halt.

Gazing defeatedly at Vezok's retreating back, now barely more than a distant blue blot on the reds and blacks of Ta-Koro, he pulled off his goggles. They hung limply in his hand as he breathed a heavy sigh.

The bad guy got away.

He trudged to the roof's edge and grappled down to the street below, and made his way resignedly towards the Guard's headquarters. Jaller would want to know about this.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC long song to a short post. I recommend starting at the 40 second mark for the best experience. http://youtu.be/6BYqH4TNI9s

IC

Tharros leaned back against the wall of the fire city. His eyes watched the on-goings of matoran and Toa. He felt rage grow in his heart as he thought about Toa taking the work of matoran. The flames of his cape grew subtly as he thought about Toa, owning shops, serving drinks, trading goods. Did Mata Nui not make Toa to be warriors? To defend the Matoran's right to own shops, serve drinks, and trade goods? "We had our chance for such simplicity" he thought to himself, "now it is our duty to defend that same simplicity; not to steal it back from them. We had our turn. Now we are defenders. Warriors." No, more than that. A title that encompasses both, but means so much more. "Toa."

His rant was interrupted by the return of his ally.

"Ready to go?"

Tharros looked up and smiled. His heart was warmed by this one. He was a true warrior. One of the few to slay a Rahkshi (if the rumors were true). Although that was many years ago, the Toa of Plasma still had the spirit of a Warrior. After all he'd been through he had yet to lay down his sword. He still took up arms to protect the innocent. This is what warmed Tharros' heart; and to warm the heart of a fire-Toa, is no small feat. "And leave this place? Aye." Tharros swore in his heart that he would protect Grochi. Tharros swore that Grochi would get his turn to rest.

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: "The Wanderer"

He would certainly take care of his two "rescuer" whelps in due time, but that was a priority after not being crushed to death by a falling, partially melted Ta-Koro cliffside. He reached out with his powers of Magnetism, genty easing the sleigh off of the ground just one or two inches, but enough to reduce friction drastically as they tore down the beach followed by a cloud of grey dust. This in turn had the beneficial effect of increasing the speed of the already-hurtling sled exponentially as they shot back towards the crimson-armored Skakdi.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

OOC: Chivinix from Ko-wahi

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix continued walking through the landscape of Ta-wahi having arrived from Ko-wahi quite recently. He knew not where he headed nor what awaited him yet he held an odd form of confidence in his walk. In the distance he could make out what appeared to be another wall of some sort. And as such he kept on the path he walked, A vortixx sized insectoid being slowly approached the city of fire.

OOC: Chivinix open for interaction.. Have at him folks

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ic: Modera held up a modest purse to accentuate her next point. "I'm not the richest chick on this side of Mount Ihu. I just want a good meal, yanno?" She sniffed at the air and let the intoxicating aromas of roasted lamb, yogurt spread and cider seep into her lungs. The sweaty atmosphere and noisy ambiance did little to deter her from nudging her way past a thick throne to a small, tall table occupied by a sanguine drunkard who she unceremoniously dumped off the seat and took it for herself.

"Well!" she breathed in contentment at her miniscule conquest. Then, suddenly realizing that the place was probably wreaking havoc on Motini's senses and germaphobia she dug around in her sack and produced the antiseptic towelettes. "They're yours now -- take them."

IC: Motini - Ta-Koro

Motini quickly reached forwards and plucked the sanitary cloths from Modera's hands as she seated herself. She smiled slyly, "Do you know how hard it is to find these things for a decent price?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: "Yeah," Modera said as she cupped her mouth with a hand to yell at the "team member" who managed the cash register. She waved with her free hand to grab his attention and hollered, "HEY! YOOHOO, I'M NEXT, PLAYA! TWO GYROS, SAUCES ON THE SIDE. THANKS!" Her voice didn't even seem out of place in the establishment.

"Sorry. But yeah, it's not like I have to get them before I sell them, or anything like that..." she mumbled back at Motini. "But since we're here and all now -- hi, I don't know your name."

IC:

"Wait, Uno-Koro?" Grochi asked, surprised for a moment. "I thought it was Onu-Koro. If Uno-Koro, well, I'm afraid I don't have my deck. Sorry."

OOC: Grochi and Tharros to Onu-Koro. Darn, Grochi was really looking forward to a game.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Chivinix

The tall insectiod being had made it to the outer gates of Ta-koro when he discovered that the place he had been heading for was set directly in the middle of a volcanoe.. and even more so in the middle of a lake of lava. Not what he had expected in the slightest. Though as Chivinix walked towards the inner gates he noticed more of the short, masked beings but he did not wish to spend the time to investigate them seeming more content to discover this city protected by lava

OOC: Chivinix is open for interaction still.. Tall insectoid being who can easily be swayed.. Oh the potential..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ooc auto correct

IC

Tharros cleared his throat as he pounded his fist to his chest. Pulling a cigar from his pouch, he lit it, closed his eyes and breathed. "I'm sorry," he said "not enough smoke in my lungs." Breathing in the smoke he ventilated until he was able to speak properly. He then responded "Onu Koro. Let's move".

Looking at the chivinix he called out "if any are fit for battle, come to Onu Koro and find cause!"

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

Ic: "Yeah," Modera said as she cupped her mouth with a hand to yell at the "team member" who managed the cash register. She waved with her free hand to grab his attention and hollered, "HEY! YOOHOO, I'M NEXT, PLAYA! TWO GYROS, SAUCES ON THE SIDE. THANKS!" Her voice didn't even seem out of place in the establishment.

"Sorry. But yeah, it's not like I have to get them before I sell them, or anything like that..." she mumbled back at Motini. "But since we're here and all now -- hi, I don't know your name."

IC: Motini - Ta-Koro

"Mot," she said. With nowhere to sheathe her blade and not wanting to put in anywhere near the drunk man under their table, Motini slammed the blade into the table loudly.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

"200 per tablet...plus 2000 for travel time and hazard pay." It was a perfectly reasonable amount, they'd have a difficult time finding someone cheaper, especially if they didn't want to smuggle the merchandise themselves.

They really are Brakas Monkeys.... Mekana was starting to wonder if this was worth the effort. She decided to try to use their idiocy to her advantage.

"Alright, alright...you drive a hard bargain....I'll do it for 19000." Worst case scenario they attacked her, which was what they looked like they were about to do anyway, what did she have to lose?