BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"I've got no idea who the you are," Skrihen began helpfully, tipping her chair forward a bit and letting it rock back. "But I don't think you tried the song and dance number. Ain't improbable your folks are wealthy, and I know first hand how many times you can punch someone."

"So. Song and dance didn't happen."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The night's sleep had been welcome; Kalyss left Mura's hut shortly after she awoke. She had slept deeply; all the more reason to shake off the sleep with a run. The moment the Su-Toa's mask hit the outside air, she thought back to her time in Po-Koro; someone had told her that Ta-Koro was someplace nobody wanted to be. Well, if it had any grain of truth to it before, there was no denying it now. Miserable refugees, air hot enough to bother even her, and a prevailing stale quality to the air that Kalyss recognized as disctinctly urban, mixed with ash and sparks. Well, there was a Kolhii stadium here, at least, so the Koro couldn't be too bad.

Kalyss passed through the gate and jogged over the bridge; she quickened her pace after she took her last step off the retractable bridge. She pushed herself as she ran to the coast, holding off activating her mask until her limbs cramped and her pace slowed. Her Kakaka glowed, and the charcoal forest around her blurred. It wasn't much later that the ocean, reflecting the rising sun, filled her vision. She left clouds of sand behind her as she sprinted at blinding speed across the sands, not slowing as she felt the beach grow wet. She took one bounding step, and hit the water running; a few seconds later, and she started turning a wide arc over the water. There was a Ga-Koro fishing vessel; Kalyss smirked as she gave it a wide berth. The fishers on board must already be cursing her for frightening away the morning catch. Turning back inland, Kalyss shortly reached the beach again. Her Kakama ceased glowing as she came to a stop on the beach, breathing heavily.

She realized this was the first morning since she had been on this island where she didn't feel like a stranger.

It wasn't too much longer before Kalyss was back in Ta-Koro, walking up to the place where Mirra and Wisp lived together. Kalyss rapped on the door and stood back, stretching.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Mirra and Wisp - Ta-Koro.

"Hello?" Mirra was the one to open the door, Wisp semi-visible in the background, in the process of hauling the unused spare mattresses back upstairs. "Oh, hey Kalyss." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mirra - Ta-Koro.

"Sure," she stepped aside to let the other Toa in, "The kitchen's just through there. Help yourself to whatever you find... because I have no idea what's actually in there right now..."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kalyss quickly made her way to the kitchen and started rummaging around.

"Thanks," she said, muffled from the next room, "I'll try not to make a mess."

Not long later, she came out of the kitchen with a smoking pan full of food, eating it directly from the pan. "You guys need to get some husi eggs. When I was training, I learned a way to flash-cook 'em in the shell. Pretty decent snack if you don't mind the smell."

IC: Wisp - Ta-Koro.

"I'll add it to the shopping list," Wisp chimed as he made his way back downstairs, "Unless we're leaving again?" 

IC: Kalyss stopped shoving food in her mouth to think while she swallowed. She hadn't really thought of how other people were looking to her for... leadership? It was been different with the Kalta, but she knew them. Their strengths, weaknesses, quirks.

"Well, I guess we'll be heading out to Ihu-Koro. Casanuva knows where we're heading, so whatever his plan is, he knows where to meet up with us."

"Alright," he started gathering up his things, "So when are we heading out?"

"Alright. Is Mura coming here, or are we meeting up somewhere else?" Wisp asked, stuffing a handful of crossbow bolts into a pouch on his belt.

IC: Silo - Ta-Koro

I stand for a few moments, quite still. Then, because of my aforementioned high spirits, I burst out laughing. Oh the irony...a chance meeting like this of all things! My head tilts back as I laugh, and as I look down again I go into a kind of standing slouch. Not because I'm tired, but just because the ridiculousness of the situation has overwhelmed me. Once I've regained my composure,  I glance at the toa before me in a nonchalant way, my expression showing both slightly mocking amusement and, behind that, dispassionate coldness. It's well hidden though. "Say..." I utter in a nonchalant way, "...d'ya know a toa named Casanuva?"

IC: Mura - Ta-Koro

I wake up late, which is never good: it makes me feel as if the day has already begun slipping through my fingers. Darkness falls early at this time of year in Ta-Wahi, and by the time I'm out of bed and eating I anxiously think to myself that the day might as well be over already. Of course my paranoid ideas are exaggerating themselves, my worries and impatiences getting the better of me. I won't let de-motivation take control that easily. Still, I rush my meal all the same, nervous at the notion of wasting time. Kalyss has left me a note informing me that she has headed to Mirra and Wisp's home a few blocks from here. In accordance with that fact, I begin to make my way there.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, glad we can get this plot moving again :D

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

IC: Skorm snorted. "About yea high?" he asked, holding his hand up to his shoulder. "Fa-Toa? Blue Pakari? Completely cocksure of himself? I know him. Last time I saw him he was in Ga-Koro. We didn't part on the best terms."

IC: Kalyss shrugged. "I think he's coming here when he wakes up. When we're all ready, we can head for the... oh, whatsit... the cable station? From there I guess we make our way to Ihu-Koro, and find out the deal there."

IC:

"Weeeeeell, you've both got a point there. But I'm sticking with my guess."

IC:

"Ha!" I leaned my forearms on my knees, grinning like a right ###### over at this lady. "I'll have you know that I did attempt an impromptu song and dance number with Grochi! And I was never punched forty times in the face by Raknar! Who's laughing now?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Sounds good to me." 

IC:

"Alright. This seems fun."

Don't do this to me.

"I still have nightmares about the Hive battle."

We were having so much fun to-geth-eeeeeeeeeeer!

"When we were training to become Sanctum Guardsmen, I slept with my lieutenant so he would give me a pass from Karz Week."

Hold up, what?

"And to become a Toa Maru, Takua and Stannis convinced me to allow myself to be possessed by the ghost of my childhood hero. Who now spends his days in my head, whispering for me to kill everyone I've ever met."

...Aaand you did it. You're such a square, Reo. Such a softie. Your dad would beat you even harder for this.

"Place your bets."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Aaaaaand thus the transformation continues!" An apple core, much like the ones Alfon had been dealing with all afternoon, went soaring a couple inches over The Maru of Ice's head and into the trash. The perpetrator (only one Toa of Plant-Life with a penchant for throwing apples in the room, after all) continued a second later, hooking the back of the chair with her chin and watching the gathered misfits intently. "The charming, renegade LT from Ko-Koro becomes the edgy, grumpy guy he always hated from the service. It's like vampirism, but less fun."

"Putting money on the Hive battle. Wiggling outta Karz Week sounds about right, and that last one's too crazy for me to even wanna risk calling it false."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Well now...finally something interesting!" Taleen had been silent till now, but now she was eyeing Reo up and down, as if trying to get a read on him. "I've heard plenty about what went on at the Hive battle, that could scare anyone...and the Sanctum Guard lieutenant huh? Forgive me for saying this, but I've always seen the Sanctum Guard as a bit stiff in the neck, though I've never paid much attention to their personal lives, hmmm...." She cocked her head sideways, as if that would give her a better perspective. "...ghost of your childhood hero trying to turn you into a mass murderer? Now that I believe without a doubt. Voices in your head isn't anything to be ashamed of, you just have to temper them." 

Taleen straightened up. "Even the hardest of souls get nightmares, I believe you're no exception. You most certainly have a voice in your head of some kind, no one makes ###### like that up out of the blue. As for Karz week, you don't seem wimpy enough to go out of your way to avoid a week of karz, or am I wrong?" 

Edited by Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Churlish as ever, the simian wordlessly grabbed a group-revitalizing strip of bacon and hogged all to himself, greedy to the core. A Daedra, were they still relevant, would have looked on with pride.

"Surprised they have applewood here."

Idle chatter returned.

Edited by Oshino Meme

helo frens

IC:

"I mean, s'not exactly a cheap place."

A slightly sullen, wounded look met the side of Saeva's head.

"I tend to like it a little crispier, though. Nice to have some meat to the bacon, but in the Ussalry they taught us to be content with it burnt black if it had to be. Open fire, making in a pinch. Our coffee tasted the same way half the time."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alfon

"You ever heard of trepanning, Reo? It's when you drill a hole in your skull to let the evil spirits out. Might want to try it out sometime, if you're serious about that last bit. Totally safe, I could even hook you up with a guy I know."

I gave him the finger gun and wink combo for reassurance. 

"Buuuuut I'm gonna roll with Taleen on this one. I can't nor want to picture you taking it up the ##### just so you could skip out on initiation."