BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: mobile post

IC: Wisp/Mirra - Ta-Koro.

"We've got everything," he patted the bag slung over his shoulder, before tossing a second bag over to Mirra, "Let's go."

IC: "Well, I travel, uh," Kalyss patted down her person, "somewhat light. Let's head out."

The Su-Toa quickly walked out the door, grabbing the edge of the frame to swerve and keep her momentum.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

"I keep him terrorized more." The Ve-Toa mercenary retorted, moments before the swing and drop momentarily robbed her of most of her balance and coordination. A rather unpleasant experience, evidenced by her face going green...er. It morphed quite quickly into a scowl, however, fixed on the Maru currently providing most of her balance.

"Haven't been any kind."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"I know, I know. You don't have to sound so sulky about it." Reo's arm tightened slightly around Skri's shoulder as she grew visibly sicker; he played off the protective motion with a nonchalant smile and a slight squeeze.

"I'm sorry about that."

-Tyler

Edited by Costa Vespula

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Not sulking. And y'better be." The merc had a terrifying tight grip on his shoulder, one used primarily to regain her balance. Perks of her element included an increased tolerance to, and rate of recovery from, toxins. Alcohol included. But even though she was recovering faster, those perks couldn't really do anything about the admittedly excessive intake. "."

"Which way to the boat?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"I'd recommend the docks, dumb#####," the mercenary's crutch deadpanned with another squeeze. "Haven't actually gone to visit it myself, but we'll probably know it when we see it. Pirates are usually fame . Their ships need to make some kind of statement, either by build or decoration."

Reo spared another look down at Skrihen, pressed against him.

"Not gonna need to waste time having to tuck you in, am I?"

-Tyler

Edited by Costa Vespula

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Would you just get us to the docks, already? You're acting like a dog with a bone." Skrihen scowled, tightening her grip on his shoulder as if trying to prove a point, then let her scowl deepen. "We're wasting time."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

The Toa of Plant-Life leveled a long, even glare at the Maru of Ice. She seemed to be trying to decide what to do next, or more likely, how best to irritate the one who was getting on her nerves. Finally, after several long moments, she conjured an apple for herself that she started eating slowly and precisely while she pointed with her other hand in the direction of the docks.

When Reordin did not immediately obey, she let go of his shoulder and started walking in that direction herself in the straightest line that she could.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Reo watched Skri do the best she could for a few seconds before following up behind her and wrapping another arm around her - her waist this time.

"Alriiiight, fine. We'll lead the chuckles along."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You really don't have any boundaries, do you?" I said, a sly grin flicking up onto my face whilst I glanced over to where Ril was approaching. He looked confused and, honestly, I couldn't blame him. Only seeing half of the world at any given time, I assume, will do that to you. "Ril, would you agree that Alfon doesn't have any boundaries?"

-Void

IC: Alfon

"Ril, if you answer yes to that question, you're denying yourself the best wingman to have ever graced your life."

IC: Ril

"No offense bro, but you're not what comes to mind when I think 'wingman'."

That title went to some Mystix he once arrested.

IC: Mirra/Wisp - Ta-Koro.

Once everyone was out, Wisp locked up the house while Mirra turned to Kalyss, "Alright, this is your mission. Lead the way." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Skorm looked away with an annoyed sigh. "Fine. I'm not entering the Koro, though."

The towering Ba-Toa stepped aside, gesturing with his head towards the Ta-Koro exit.

IC: Kalyss paced herself so she was in front of everyone, but not letting anybody trail behind. It wasn't too long before they reached the tram; even Kalyss was a bit nervous about the drop. She hadn't gotten a good look at the Tren Krom Break, and she hadn't planned to. Still, the tram looked safe enough. Smiling to hide her nervousness, the Su-Toa turned around, planting her hand on her hips. "Well, I hope nobody's afraid of lava, ha!"

As the tram started climbing towards Ko-Wahi, she thought she saw a tall toa wearing a white cloak. About the same size as... ah, probably a coincidence.

OOC: Kalyss, Mirra, Wisp, and Mura to Ko-Wahi! Nato, you want to handle the arrival post, with you having some control over the Outsiders and all?

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Silo - Ta-Koro

On the outside I smile enthusiastically yet politely, but on the inside I'm wearing an admittedly manic grin. So close, so...convenient...if I was an ​idiotically noble and selfishly imbecilic toa, I might say that the Great Spirit is smiling upon me. But since I'm me, all I'm thinking is '#### the Great Spirit (that lazy son of a rahi), I can do the smiling for the both of us!'. My own spirits higher than they have been in days, I begin my journey to Ga-Wahi, and my prey.

"By the way, you never told me you name..." I imply a question as the Village of Fire's gates pass over our heads.

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok