BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"I don't care about money." The answer came out rather flatly, perhaps with a slight hint of annoyance. "Some people are too dangerous to be left alive, like the ones we're going to be fighting in Ko-koro. If you want to judge me for that...or even lock me up after this is over fine, but it was never about money." 

Edited by D.Va

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Whatever." The mercenary shrugged, with what looked almost like a roll of the eyes, and slipped her hands into her pockets. "If no one else thinks it's crazy to trust an assassin, that's on you."

"Anyone trying to take out Alfon, though, that'll irritate me. He'll scream a lot. I need sleep."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dahrak Nade - Ta-Koro (Streets)

Aside from the bruised back, the busted nose, the five stitches keeping the wound on his jaw closed, and the bandages wrapped around his torso due to his two broken ribs, Dahrak was actually feeling pretty good as he sprawled himself out on a nearby bench.

Then again, that was probably because of the bottle of whisky he was currently swigging mixed with the painkillers he had "liberated" during his extremely brief stay at the hospital, but hey, semantics.

He eventually stumbled his way through the doors sometime during what he assumed to be the wee hours of the morning, completely trashed and without so much as a care in the world, despite the frantic expressions of those who rushed over to assist him. He actually had to try to keep himself from laughing as the needle pierced his skin, concentrating soley on the weight of his bloodied hands as the medics went to work patching him up before relaxing to the point where he thought he was going to pass out. In the back of his mind, he knew he'd be in a world of hurt by the time he eventually regained conciousness, but that didn't really matter to him at the time, as he was far too busy feeling like a ####### god to properly give a ####.

And a few moments later, he was a sleeping god, hoping to Karz that he'd simply never wake up.

Unfortunately, fate had other plans for him once again, and when he did, things merely went back to Square One. The rage, the agony, the headaches, and even the voices all returned in Karzing spades, causing him to simply resume his rituals of self-destruction all over again. He didn't know why they hadn't just insta-healed all of his wounds from the get go, whether they were too busy informing the village's local goon squad of his situation, waiting for him to awake to provide them with information, or were merely swamped with an overabundance of patients in more dire situations than he, but he didn't really care either way to be honest. All he knew was that he wasn't spending another ####### minute in that god-forsaken place than he had to, and woe to those who sought to keep him from reaching the exit as he made his escape.

Thankfully, none had elected to do so, which was likely why the Po-Toa had ended up here instead of being cooped up in a jail cell.

Day's still young...

Inhaling one final drag from his cigarette, he went to take a sip from his drink, only to find the container completely empty. Rolling his eyes as he slid the butt in through the neck and casually tossed it into a nearby alleyway, he then proceeded to close them for a moment, resolving to take a short nap before heading on over to the nearest store to pick up another.

Hopefully, in the event that his lucky streak decided to continue, all the other Karz-Heads around him would keep on going about their merry way and none would seek to disturb him as he attempted to get some rest.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Alfon

"It sounds like I might have to kill you first."

IC:

"Maybe no one can kill each other?" I offered, suddenly standing between the Dynamic Duo. "Mostly because I'd then have to take responsibility for it and I flat out refuse to take responsibility for anything. As a rule."

IC: Ril

"Eyepatches are the height of fashion. Back me up, pirate pals."

IC:

"That's highly stereotypical, officer."

-Void

Edited by Bad Machine

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Isn't it harder to aim where your Kualsi's supposed to take you without depth perception?" Skrihen wondered out loud with a level of thoughtfulness not usually attributed to (still somewhat) drunk mercenaries. She shrugged after a moment, seemingly content with having asked the question, and took a few more steps towards the center of the Infernavika's deck. Experimentally, though she wasn't going to admit that to anyone else. Her contentedness only increased with the knowledge that she could move somewhat steadily again. "Anyway, as fun as all this excellent team-building is let's save some of it for the road. We've all still gotta get to Ko."

A beat.

"Nui, I have to be on a ship with all of you until Ko. Plagia, we're going to need to scout the drink options."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Reordin, true to his bloodline, had been hustling a carton of cigarettes off some pilot while the others did their thing. Now he returned to the conversational fold, irritated; he seemed unable to find a light anywhere. 

"Oi. Ye. I want to be cast off in ten. This entire adventure's stalled harder than the time I locked Stan and Oreo in the strip club."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND